Donor - Ch. 10

Story Info
Back at the apartment...
1.9k words
4.83
2.2k
3

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers

10.

Janet lay on the coach in a stupor, drunk off her ass. If past experience was indicative of anything, Samantha would be in the bathroom for a while. And Janet was too inebriated and exhausted to be a pervert listening at the door today.

It had been a bewildering, rollercoaster of a night and earlier her mind had been abuzz, wondering why Samantha had wanted to come back to the apartment tonight and make another "donation". But at the moment, she could barely keep her eyes open, let alone try and figure things out.

"Janet..?"

She had no idea if it had been a few minutes or a few hours when she was startled awake. Samantha was standing in front of her, a white bathrobe wrapped around herself. The lights in the apartment had been turned off except for a few table lamps.

"Sam?" Janet murmured, rubbing her eyes. It couldn't have been that long as her vision was still swimming. One of her dress straps had fallen off and she clumsily tugged it back onto her shoulder as she tried to sit up, but then Samantha's hands were on her shoulders, gently pushing her back down again.

"Shhhh..." Janet could tell that her roommate was just as intoxicated as she was by the way she slurred as she shushed her.

"Wha...what's going on..?"

"I..." Samantha looked off to the side, suddenly unable to make eye contact. "I've been thinking about you, Janet. Thinking a lot..."

She paused, biting her lip nervously before continuing.

"It's just... we've been best friends for so long. You've always been there for me. I want to be there for you, too. I want to help you..."

"Oh... But you have been," Janet affirmed, still confused, struggling to comprehend what was going on with her alcohol-soaked brain. Was this a dream? "You... you've been helping me so much..."

"But it's not working..."

Janet half-sobered up instantly. She couldn't mean it... It was just like earlier, Samantha seeming to make a suggestion, but it couldn't be... Her mouth was dry as she responded.

"Maybe... it's like you said at dinner tonight..." Janet hesitated before allowing the impulse of her secret unspoken hope to break free. "Maybe we do need to do something different..."

Samantha still wouldn't look at her. She didn't reply, standing there, hesitating slightly, and then she undid her belt robe. Janet's eyes went wide as Samantha let the robe slide off her slim shoulders and then slowly drop to the floor.

This isn't happening, Janet thought in disbelief. I'm still dreaming. This isn't real...

Samantha was wearing a very short, string-strapped, low-cut, black silk nightie, and nothing else. Janet didn't know if it was due to the alcohol, but at that moment, her roommate looked like a golden goddess before her. The nightie left little to the imagination, displaying all of Samantha's considerable assets in an achingly beautiful way. And though the room was dimly lit, nonetheless Janet could clearly see the front of the brief hemline was tented out.

She... she's taken one of the pills...

Samantha finally met her gaze, looking down, their blue eyes locking.

"'Different'," she repeated quietly. "Different like this..."

She reached underneath the nightie, pulling out the heavy male organ that Janet knew was there but had never seen, holding it in her dainty hand.

It was huge, larger than any other member Janet had ever seen before, long and thick. She could see pre-cum welling from the tip in a growing bead until it spilled over in a long, drooling strand onto the floor.

The sight of her best friend, stunning and and beautiful, a huge phallus jutting from between her legs, her delicate, long fingers curled around it, was so shocking and incongruous that Janet didn't know how to process it, despite having imagined it many times over, if in a vague, abstract sort of way. Her body, however, reacted instantly; she felt a sudden heat between her legs, her nipples going instantly, painfully erect.

But at same time, Janet felt that enormous guilt bearing down on her again. Samantha thought that they hadn't been successful because of the way they'd been doing it so far. Now, she was willing to take it a huge step further to try and fix that...

"Samantha, I have to tell you something..."

"Not now, not now... I want to help you first," Samantha whispered again breathlessly.

Janet swallowed thickly, her heart pounding in her chest, her head spinning. If... if they did this, then, it would be a real actual attempt. It wouldn't exactly undo all of Janet's previous untruthfulness, but it would at least be a step in the right direction, a getting-back-on-track of things...

Was that true, or was that simply her telling herself what she wanted to hear..? She couldn't think straight... She was so drunk. Samantha was too...

"Samantha..."

But her roommate didn't want to talk about it, as she swayed slightly, her blue eyes bright, holding an almost pleading look. "Let's... let's try it this way..."

"I... ohh..." Janet murmured, trailing off. Her gaze drifted down between her best friend's legs again, and she felt the resistance in mind eroding. She wanted this. Samantha wanted this. The rest seemed unimportant.

"...ok..." she finally answered.

Samantha was uncertain, taking a small step forward and then stopping again. After a pause, she carefully climbed onto the couch as well, beside Janet, upright on her knees, her erection jutting upwards.

Janet was so excited, but equally nervous and confused and her intoxicated brain struggled to process everything that was happening. She had fantasized about this, but it had only been just that -- a fantasy. She'd thought about how it could happen and dismissed it as impossible, that Samantha would never go along with it, but now suddenly, here they were...

Her breathing quickened as she spread her thighs, hiking her dress up. When she pulled her panties to the side, exposing herself, she saw Samantha's blue eyes go wide, and her cock twitch in anticipation.

"Ok..." Janet spoke in a trembling voice. "I'm ready..."

And she totally was, wet and ready, embarrassingly so, nearly dripping. But Samantha either didn't notice or didn't mind. Slowly, dazedly, she grasped her thick, long shaft and guided it forward, bearing her hips forward, until her swollen head bumped against Janet's slit, causing them both to gasp in unison.

Trembling with nervousness and arousal, Janet stifled a groan as she felt her lips part, and she could see Samantha was doing the same by the tense expression on her face as her tool slid slowly inside, stretching her out, entering her.

For a moment their eyes met, chests heaving as they both realized the enormity of what they were doing at this moment. Janet felt her incredulity rising even higher still, her own eyes widening, lips parting thickly, as her roommate began moving again, bearing forward, until her member was all the way in, lodged firmly inside.

Janet would never forget that moment, her best friend buried fully inside of her, filling her up completely. The way it felt, so incredibly satisfying, as though filling a need she didn't know even she had. It felt so right.

Then Samantha looked off to the side again self-consciously, as she drew hips back, pulling out again with tantalizing, agonizing slowness. Janet's body protested, even as it relished the sensation of her withdrawing, and it seemed like an eternity before Samantha stopped and then changed direction to begin pushing forward, filling her once more.

The pleasure was incredible. The entirety of Janet's skin felt electrified. She could feel every inch of Samantha's shaft sliding inside of her, feel the friction from the ribbing of her glans, feel the pulsing stiffness as it twitched involuntarily again. It was pure ecstasy.

But Janet was equally self-conscious, trying not to visibly show what this was doing to her. This wasn't supposed to be about sexual gratification. It was her roommate helping her, assisting her with insemination in what she thought was an attempt to increase the odds of success; so she tried her very best to stay straight-faced, to repress any sound.

Samantha continued steadfastly avoiding eye-contact, biting her bottom lip as she methodically pulled in and out, in and out, in those long, maddeningly-slow steady strokes. Janet felt the urge to grab her friend by the waist and grind her own hips up against her, make her do it harder, faster... Instead she forced herself to remain perfectly still, which only served to heighten her building frustration and the eroticism of the experience.

Samantha was not laying on top of Janet, but rather positioned upright, keeping the physical contact between them to a minimum, save for their interlocked sexual organs. Despite Samantha's own restraint, Janet could see she was getting worked up too, her nostrils flaring as she breathed more heavily, a flush creeping up the skin of her chest exposed by the low-cut nightie. Her erection was growing even stiffer, starting to grow hotter as well...

The pressure was building inside of Janet too. She had never known a moment like this, where the pleasure was so great, combined with the need to hold it in, knowing that her best friend was feeling the exact same thing at the moment, trying to contain her growing excitement, even as she rubbed herself against Janet's tight, dripping folds to make that excitement even greater, stimulating herself to bring it to a peak...

Janet fought to maintain control, despite knowing what was going to happen, that any moment her best friend was going to climax and when that happened, that huge... thing... between Samantha's legs, buried inside of her, that was going to explode and fill her up just like one of those cups in the bathroom, with all of that wet, hot, sticky semen...

Samantha was losing composure, openly panting, her strokes beginning to be punctuated by erratic hip thrusts, her member spasming with moments of rock hard, blood-bursting erection, and Janet was on the brink as well, her clit pulsing, painfully engorged.

And then Samantha suddenly squeezed her eyes tight, breath held and buried herself deep inside, up to the hilt, a grunt escaping her throat, and then hot, blazing warmth was filling up Janet's insides and she couldn't help herself -- she grabbed Samantha by her firm ass and pulled her in, orgasming hard, mouth open in a silent scream as she felt her pussy gushing.

Samantha clutched Janet by her trim waist, gripping hard, nails digging into her soft, supple skin as she stayed locked inside even as her hips pumped again and again, impossibly trying to drive herself in even deeper, bucking up against Janet as they both panted loudly, in the throes of repressed rapture, their shared orgasm lasting impossibly long.

For several long moments they were still, savoring the moment, coming down from their mind-blowing climax, trembling and twitching. When Janet at last opened her eyes, Samantha finally met her gaze again.

"Thank you," Janet breathed. In that instant, she wanted to kiss Samantha more badly than in anything in the world.

But then her roommate broke the spell, looking away as she withdrew her long, softening member with a shudder, and Janet could feel the warm gush of semen pouring out of herself, running onto the couch cushions.

"Good night, Janet." That was all Samantha said in a slurring, slightly distressed sounding voice as she abruptly stood from the couch and stumbled away towards her bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

What the fuck did we just do? Janet thought to herself as she buried two fingers inside of her cum-filled snatch and promptly passed out.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers