Donor - Ch. 09

Story Info
Spring Break.
2.4k words
4.61
2.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers

9.

Samantha stood in the bathroom yet again, swaying, intoxicated and off-balance. With fumbling and uncoordinated hands, she reached out for the box, the box full of little blue and pink pills, peering at it blearily.

What was she doing? What was she thinking?

Spring Break. That's what she'd been thinking of. Spring Break, Spring Break, Spring Break...

Why though, why so frequently these days? It wasn't like her. She'd always been more than happy to pretend none of it had ever happened. And truthfully, she hardly ever thought of it at all, at least on a conscious level, except very occasionally. Mostly when she was out with Janet and getting really drunk, kind of like tonight...

Kind of like that night, so many years ago...

Their junior year of college, Spring Break in Mexico. Janet and Samantha had met in class as freshmen and hit it off immediately. People had started calling them twins early on, not just because they looked like each other, with their similar height and build and blue eyes, differentiated mostly by their hair color, but also because they did just about everything together.

Since they had a lot of the same classes, they studied together. They ate all of their meals together. In their free time, they partied together. That first year, the two of them made the decision together to pledge for the same sorority. Moving into the house the following year, they'd become roommates for the first time, and had remained so ever since. And the next year after that, they'd taken their first trip together, along with their sorority sisters, for Spring Break.

And it had been so, so much fun. Unlike Janet, who grew up in the city and had big dreams of settling in the quiet suburbs, Samantha had come from a small town. It had been the first time she'd ever left the country and she'd needed to get a passport to even take the trip.

How new and exciting everything had been..! There were tons of people their age from other schools, from all different places, and it was one big non-stop party on the beach. There had been a huge stage erected right on the sand, where they had live bands playing and other entertainment, and contests for prizes. The sorority had made loose plans to go sight-seeing and explore the town, but with all of the fun and excitement going on everyday just steps away from the hotel, out there on the oceanfront, somehow the group never got around to it...

Samantha felt like a celebrity. Every day, she and Janet and their sisters were the center of attention. There was a steady, unending stream of guys hitting on them all, and some of them did get lucky, though most were more than happy just to be able to hang out with some attractive girls and buy them drinks.

The week passed in a blur of alcohol and dancing and snoozing on the beach, until the final night before they were to fly back home. Samantha and Janet, sad their vacation was coming to a close, were determined to make the most of the day, starting early and drinking hard.

It was only because she was so trashed that Samantha ever would have gotten up the courage to go up on the stage late that evening, when the MC called for all of the pretty girls to get up there for a contest. She protested anyway, but in the end, she'd allowed Janet to haul her up to the stage along with a few of their other friends.

It was, of course, a wet t-shirt contest for no less than a thousand dollars, which was incredible as the prizes up until then had mostly consisted of cheap souvenirs or bottles of tequila. Samantha was again glad to be drunk, as she'd otherwise have been completely mortified, but as it was, she had a blast up there. In the two months leading up to the trip, she and Janet had hit the gym everyday in preparation, and despite her reservedness, she knew she looked good. She knew they both did.

Being on the beach, naturally it turned into a bikini contest. Dancing up on the stage, screaming as buckets of cold water were splashed on her, Samantha stripped off her sodden white shirt, to the hoots and hollers of the crowd below.

As the MC pointed to each of them, asking for votes by way of cheers from the crowd, one by one girls were asked to leave the stage, even some of her sorority sisters. Somehow, Janet managed to avoid the cuts as well, dancing and laughing beside her, until finally, amazingly, it was only the two of them and one other girl left onstage.

Samantha looked over hazily at their competition and was immediately outraged -- it was so unfair! While she and Janet were both well endowed, neither of them had a gigantic fake rack. What a complete tramp, she had thought. What kind of a 20-year old gets a boob job?!

Her own opinion didn't count, though. When the MC pointed to the plastic bimbo, the crowd roared its approval loudly. And then he was pointing at Samantha, and she was disappointed but unsurprised to hear a much less enthusiastic reaction. And she knew that in a moment she'd be called off the stage.

Oh, well, she thought. Maybe Janet would still win, though probably not. It had still been a fun way to close out the trip, anyway...

But just then, a hand took hers, intertwining fingers and pulling her around to the side, not roughly but not gently, and then Janet was there, her face close, blue eyes luminous, a devious smile on her face. She leaned in and kissed Samantha hard, mouth open, tongue probing.

The crowd instantly exploded, going wild.

In that moment, Samantha felt her heart swell and seem to explode as well. Tears were welling in her eyes.

Janet.

She had done this for her. She didn't want Samantha to lose, didn't want to be up there herself while her friend was booted off the stage. Janet, her best friend in the whole world...

And then Samantha was kissing her back, passionately, her hand grabbing Janet's dark, wet hair by the back of her head, pulling her in, feeling her hot skin burning against her own, tasting the tequila in her mouth, a leg coming up involuntarily to wrap around one of Janet's slim thighs. Janet's arms were around her, hands roving up and down her back, moving down, grabbing her ass, while the crowd cheered and cheered.

Samantha barely heard the MC exclaiming loudly, declaring both of them the contest winners as they broke their embrace, and she stared into Janet's face, panting and beaming, triumphant and never more beautiful. As the plastic blonde began complaining and arguing with the MC, Samantha and Janet skipped off the stage together, hand in hand, screaming as people shook their beers and sprayed them, and their sorority sisters crushed them in a shrieking, jumping group hug.

The band came back from break then, striking up the music again, and the spotlight on them was over, the beach dance party ramping up once more.

"Janet!!!" Samantha yelled over the party revelers. Her roommate was already back to dancing with the beat, arms in the air, screaming. She called her name again.

Janet looked over, eyes widening inquisitively, a happy smile on her face.

"Thank you so much," Samantha called out. "You're amazing!"

Janet slowly lowered her arms, and at the same time, the smile slid from her face. She looked at Samantha somberly for a few moments before she took a step forward, leaning in close.

"You're amazing," Janet breathed, her lips brushing against Samantha's ear.

Samantha felt her skin tingling, her pulse quickening, a sudden heat between her legs.

Janet took her hand again, their fingers intertwining once more.

"Let's go," she whispered.

***

They crossed the beach in silence, still holding hands. They were both drunk and stumbled occasionally as the sand, still warm from the day's sun, pulled at their feet. Grateful, as they had been all week, for the hotel's proximity to the beach, it wasn't long until they were at the stairs of the open-air style villa, leading up to their room.

Janet said nothing as she inserted the key into the lock and pushed the door open, and they stepped into the dark room together. The moment it swung shut, they embraced, Samantha pushed up against the door, Janet pressed up against her, kissing hungrily.

Samantha kissed her back just as frantically, breathing loudly through her nose as she ran her hands through Janet's hair, her bare, toned shoulders, the soft skin of her back. She gasped loudly as Janet broke away, burying herself in her neck, sucking and licking, her head thrown back.

"Oh, Janet," she moaned.

Janet's hands were exploring Samantha's body again, on her trim waist, cupping her ass, and then they were moving back up, pulling the flimsy material of her bikini down around her torso, exposing her full breasts and hard erect nipples.

"Oh!" Samantha couldn't help but gasp again as Janet took one of her nipples in her mouth, biting down slightly before sucking hard. One of Janet's hands were cupping and caressing her tits, the other was going down, between Samantha's thighs, rubbing her through her bikini bottom.

Samantha couldn't believe this was happening. She'd never done anything like this before. Never even kissed another girl before, never wanted to before that day. But this felt good, so good...

Now Janet was kissing a trail downwards, across her taut, flat belly, licking the gentle flare of her hip bone, and she was getting down on her knees, her hand pulling at the crotch of her bikini, pulling it to the side...

"Wait, Janet," Samantha gasped, "Hold on a second...

"Janet..!"

She screamed out as Janet licked her wet slit hard, pressing her tongue up against her clit, again and again.

"Ooh... oh... ohh... uh..." Samantha couldn't form any coherent words, reduced to making obscene noises of pleasure. She was leaning back against the door, doubled over, eyes squeezed shut, grabbing fistfuls of Janet's hair.

"Oh gawd..!" Just as she thought the pleasure couldn't get any greater, Janet slid her tongue deep inside of her snatch, licking and wiggling, running in and out of her. Samantha was overwhelmed with mindless lust, throwing a leg over Janet's shoulder, wrapping it around her, using it to pull her in, her sex widely exposed to Janet's exploring tongue, Samantha's hips moving up and down, involuntarily humping her face.

"Janet... Janet..." Samantha moaned with growing ecstasy as her clit began to twitch, the climax building. "Janet...!

"Unnnnh! Uhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhh!"

Her orgasm hit like a speeding bullet, harder and more intense than any she'd ever felt before. Samantha shrieked and thrashed, felt her pussy gushing, knew that she was squirting all over her best friend's face, and it didn't bother her, it only made her hotter, and she rubbed her pussy around, pressing hard against Janet's mouth, smearing her cream against her best friend's lips.

When Samantha finally came down, shaking, gasping and panting, she hauled Janet up to her feet, kissing her passionately, tasting her own lubrication. Embraced, limbs intertwined, they stumbled over together to the bed, Samantha on her back, Janet landing on top between her legs. She grabbed the firm cheeks of Janet's ass as they continued making out. She rolled her hips upward, pressing her naked clit up against Janet's, making her moan, and she wished there wasn't the thin fabric of Janet's bikini between them.

She wasn't sure how much later it was that she gripped Janet by her slim hips and guided her upward, until she was straddling Samantha's face, her mouth between Janet's thighs. She was running on pure instinct, only knew that she wanted to do to Janet what she had done to her... Make her feel the way she had felt...

She let out a hungry, decadent moan as Janet pushed her pussy up against her mouth and began grinding hard...

***

The aftermath had been troubling. Samantha had woken up naked, tangled in the sheets, with the worst hangover of her life, Janet equally undressed and passed out beside her. That was the last time she drank for the rest of that year, and the last time she ever drank tequila freely. She told herself that the alcohol had made her do it.

She'd gotten up well before Janet and hurriedly packed and waited out in front of the hotel for the airport shuttle. On the plane, she sat with one of her other sorority sisters, which probably wasn't that rude since everyone was completely exhausted from the week and slept just about the entire flight.

But then once they had gotten back to school, Samantha had just flat out avoided Janet, staying out late and getting up early, only returning to their room to sleep.

She didn't know what to do. Samantha felt... overwhelmed. She was a small town girl, not used to all of the wild craziness, even three years into college. Her sorority sisters of course had seen her and Janet's show up on the stage and thought nothing of it, but she suspected it would be a very different story if they knew what the two of them had gotten up to in their hotel room afterwards.

She wasn't some... lesbian. She liked boys. Boys liked her. Janet... Well, Janet seemed like she was all about guys too, so... there really wasn't any issue right? She certainly wasn't trying to pursue anything. Samantha sensed that she was having an easy time avoiding her friend despite sharing a room together because Janet was deliberately giving her the space. She'd occasionally catch Janet giving her a confused, slightly distressed look. It seemed like she wanted things to get back to normal, too.

But Samantha just couldn't shake that one moment after the contest. When Janet had told her she was amazing. The look in her eyes. Samantha knew at that moment that she was speaking from her heart. And then the way it had made Samantha herself feel to hear it...

She'd shuddered then at the recollection. And then promptly told herself to forget it. That wasn't anything. It was nothing. That's not who she was.

And she wouldn't think about it ever again...

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
266 Followers