Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not now, after a long fucking, I am tired," she giggled.

---------- --------------- ----------------

Sumati again looked into the open garbage valley, and cried loudly, "Hey, everyone, see us. We are completely naked. Sahib has fucked me. This is my first fucking, and I have enjoyed very much of his fucking."

Her voice again echoed in the valley. Pawan Kumar could not resist his laughing.

"Are you feeling hungry?" she asked.

"slight," replied Pawan Kumar smilingly.

Then she opened her polythene bag and picked out some fruits collected from the garbage. She had separated the rotten portions earlier. The separated pieces of the fruits seemed to be good. She offered him some fruit. Pawan Kumar was not at all hesitant to receive her offer to keep her sentiments, but from a hygienic point of view, he washed those in water from his bottle. She collected a large number of various fruits which were more than sufficient for two persons. They started to nibble the fruits.

Then Pawan Kumar asked, "Now, Sumati, tell me how birds feed their chicks?"

"They usually tap their beak against the baby birds' beak to feed the food. The babies stick their beak down the parent's throat and suck up to food," replied Sumati.

"Similarly, we will feed each other," he said.

"How? You teach me," said Sumati in a curious voice.

Sumati was chewing apple pieces inside her mouth. Pawan Kumar went near to her and opened his mouth.

"Sumati, now transfer all the apple pieces you are chewing inside your mouth to my opened mouth. You ensure that those should be well mixed with your saliva so that I could gulp it down easily," said Pawan Kumar.

"Ohhh, I understand it," she nodded her head.

Both of them exchanged their food through their mouth.

"Your saliva mixed chewed apple pieces were very tasty...yummy!" said Pawan Kumar.

"But yours were tastier. Your saliva had such a good flavor that I have never tasted in my life," said Sumati.

Both of them finished the fruits.

Pawan Kumar squatted before Sumati, and said, "Sumati, pee inside my mouth so that I could wash my mouth."

She stood before him, her golden shower sprinkled from between her cunt lips, and splashed in the face of Pawan Kumar. Pawan Kumar filled his mouth with hot water, and after a second, spilled out from his mouth. Her sprinkling was incessant, so he drank a maximum of it.

"Now, my turn," said Sumati, and she also squatted before him.

Pawan Kumar raised his cock with his right hand and aimed it to her open mouth. A thick line of hot yellow stream spurted out from his small piss hole and fell inside her mouth. She not only washed her mouth but gulped down the hot drink maximum.

"Sumati, have you tasted wine?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"Yes, Sahib, sometimes, when I feel dead tired due to day's hard task, I take country made cheap wine prepared in slum area along with my sister-in-law," she said.

"Ohhh...you take those cheap wine with Basanti," exclaimed Pawan Kumar.

"Those are very bitter and hard in taste, but very intoxicating. I like to be intoxicated," she laughed showing her dirty teeth.

"I have foreign liquor, let us taste it," said Pawan Kumar.

He picked out the whiskey bottle, disposal glasses, water bottle, and dry snacks. Sumati spread the Gamcha on garbage, and Pawan Kumar placed all those on Gamcha.

Pawan Kumar poured the wine, prepared the drinks, gauging the amount of alcohol he distributed to each one. he was mixing them about half and half whiskey and water.

He handed over her the glass of wine and asked, "Sumati, do you have any idea what it is?"

"It tastes very sweet with little hardness," she replied.

"It is whiskey, prepared in a foreign country," he explained.

She finished it very quickly, and then leaned forward and set her glass down on the Gamcha. Pawan Kumar refilled her glass with another big drink of wine for her. When Pawan Kumar had finished two glasses of wine, Sumati had already finished three glasses. Now, she was already intoxicated.

She stared at him intently and said, "As I told you, I am the queen of this garbage wasteland. All these birds and animals are my subjects. Since you are my husband, you are the king of this kingdom."

She stood up, her eyes were already red. She dragged Pawan Kumar towards the corner of the top.

"See that side near the heaps of that garbage. You will find a water spot. Can you see?" she asked.

Pawan Kumar could see a water spot in distance. "Yes," he replied.

"Now, I will show you that beautiful spot of my kingdom, come with me," she said and dragged Pawan Kumar along with her and started to climb down the mountain.

Since she was drunk, Pawan Kumar silently followed her. Her step was unstable, and she stumbled across the garbage, and about to slip, but luckily Pawan Kumar gripped her hand.

She smiled with her beautiful dropping eyes, and said, "Thank you, my king."

They reached the foothill and headed towards the water spot.

"We should walk together like this," she said, and clung her right hand on his shoulders, encircled it around his back.

He also encircled his hands on her shoulder and squeezed her left breast.

"Now, I will run, and you have to catch me from my behind," she said and started running.

Pawan Kumar started running after her, and within a minute he jumped over her, grabbing her waist, and she fell on garbage. Sumati could feel his hands on her breasts, and his soft cock near the crack of her buttocks. Pawan Kumar kissed her cheek and lips affectionately and lovingly for sometimes. Then both of them headed towards the destination.

In the midway, Sumati said, "Let us dance."

She swayed her waist, and her breasts were moving rhythmically up and down. When Pawan Kumar danced with her, his cock was dangling with high speed.

Seeing this, Sumati laughed and laughed, "Sahib, you look so funny."

Again, they encircled each other's hands in shoulders and moved ahead. For the first time in his life, Pawan Kumar forgot that he was a man of 59 years. With this slum girl, he was back in the past and felt that he was a boy. He had never felt such a type of pleasure ever in his life. He remembered an old movie 'Blue Lagoon' and felt that they were the characters of the movie, roaming about freely in the deserted island. Nobody was there to intervene. They were free lovers.

On reaching the spot, they were confronted by mountains of organic waste, mixed with medical and electrical waste, leachate from the organic waste gets mixed with plastic, sanitary and hazardous waste, they passed this filthy mountain from the side, keeping a much safe distance, and could see a big long and wide pond ahead.

Fed by a stream of nearby river and rain, the pond received water from drains. It was mixed with city wastewater and with the purer flows from the hill and nearby river. Green vegetation of long green grass and some trees surrounded the pond. Polluted by pesticide and fertilizer runoff, contaminated with fecal bacteria, muddied by erosion and sewage, the pond was slowly turning into ditch water. The peculiarity of the pond was that half of it was full of garbage from the dump yard.and the city's wastewater, but the other half had clean water coming from streams of the hills and river.

They went near the clean water side of the pond, fully naked like Adam and Eve. The sun was going down. There was a cool air blowing in the surroundings. The chirping of birds could be heard in the trees surrounding the pond. The clamor of hundreds of whistling-ducks in clean water invited their attention. Their pulsed whistles and squeals lanced over the water. Suddenly, the air reverberated. The beat and rush of wings roiled the air overhead as hundreds of pintail ducks and greylag geese took wing from rippling pond to the splayed-out sky. The storks still soared in the distance. He was able to see hawks soaring on the wind currents over the pond.

Pawan Kumar was fascinated by the scene. At some distance, they could see a railway track.

"Sometimes, I come here to see the trains. I enjoy watching trains, but the trains would not stop here," said Sumati.

Then they heard the tracks shrilled and clattered under metal wheels, and a train passed near them. Sumati was watching with pleasure in her wider eyes.

"Let us return," said Sumati.

They reached near their original abode of the mountain. They again climbed up the mountain as their clothes and bag of food items, Gamcha, and whiskey bottle were lying at top of the mountain. It was twilight, and Sun was going to set. The evening was approaching.

Sumati suddenly clung to him, poured out hot kisses on his face and lips, "Sahib, I love you, I want to marry you."

Pawan Kumar returned her hot kisses, and probed his tongue inside her mouth, and started to suck her tongue.

"Do you watch Bollywood movies? Have you seen how hero and heroine romance in the snow? How romantically they slide across the snow?" asked Sumati.

"Yes, I have seen," replied Pawan Kumar.

"Here, we both are hero and heroine, and we will make our romance in snow," said Sumati smilingly.

Surprisingly, Pawan Kumar asked, "How?"

She found out strong wood cardboard. She placed it near the edge of the top of the mound.

"You see, the surface is wet. I will sit in the front of this plywood spreading my legs on two sides, then you will sit behind me pressing my body with your left hand, and like an oar to steer a boat through the water, you have to use your right hand like an oar to push the cardboard with force, and you will find the carboard sliding towards down and carrying both of us to the foothill of the mountain, I have tried it several times," she said.

Pawan Kumar was amazed at her sharp intelligence. They collected their bags. When she sat on the front, Pawan Kumar was fascinated by her bulky round buttocks. His cock sprang into action, and he had a hard one. He closely sat behind her, grabbing her body from behind by putting her left hand under her arm so that he could grab her breast. Sumati was very happy in this position as Pawan Kumar was squeezing her breast, and after some time, he started kneading her nipple which had become very hard. Sumati could feel the enormous rounded head behind her ass crack. He kissed her on the backside of her neck.

"Sumati, it is time for sliding down, but before that, you move behind a little, close to my lap so that tightly I could grab you," he said.

Sumati raised her big wide buttocks, Pawan Kumar could see her puckered ass hole, and she sat above her steel rod. Pawan Kumar placed his big knob around her sphincter and ensured that with a slight jerk, it would go inside.

Then with his right hand, he pushed behind like an oar, and the Plywood slid downward with a speed. There was a lot of jerking, and there was a 'Pluppp'sound, and he could feel the entry of his knob a few inches inside. Sumati also felt the entry of his cock head inside her ass hole. She felt a strange sensation which was totally different from the entry of his cock inside her pussy. As the plywood slid down, more jerk happened, and Pawan Kumar felt the tightness of her sphincter as his entire cock head was inside the ring. Pawan Kumar felt as if he would cum immediately inside her but he controlled himself. The reaching point was just 10 feet away when there was an imbalance, and both of them fell away from the cardboard, rolling on garbage, his dick disengaged from her ass hole, and both of them reached near the foot of the mountain. The faces of both were smeared with filth and dirt and they were sweating like crazy.

"What a journey!" Sumati giggled. They embraced each other.

"Let us go there," Sumati indicated a hidden place surrounded by four small heaps of garbage.

"I need a drink," Sumati said.

Pawan Kumar picked out his whiskey bottle and poured in two glasses. She finished the glass and asked for another.

"Sumati, this would be your last glass, already you have taken much earlier. If you take much, you will be drunk, and we cannot reach home. We have to spend the night here," warned Pawan Kumar.

"OK, I will obey you, my king, unless I am slightly drunk, I don't feel rejuvenated," she smiled.

Emboldened by a mix of alcohol and arousal, Sumati moved up and said, "I want to sit on your lap facing you,"

Without waiting for his response, she sat on his lap facing him by encircling her two legs around his waist. She stared at his eyes intently. Then she started seducing him by giving him a sensuous look, biting her lower lip and started playing with his hair.

Pawan Kumar felt that this cute slum girl became sensuous and seductive after a few drinks. The drunk girl could be quite entertaining.

"Did you feel odd when my cock entered in your ass hole due to jerking?" he asked.

"No, rather I enjoyed it. It gave me a new type of immense pleasure," she said.

"Should we repeat that?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"I don't know," she said and remained silent avoiding his eyes.

He put his lips on her mouth and smooched her. By that time the alcohol effect on her had subsided and she became normal.

It was already evening, and darkness enveloped the entire area, but it was a full moon evening, the full moon was rising in the sky, and the floodlight of the moon was strewn around the garbage valley. Both of them could see each other clearly. The atmosphere became cool and soothing. The cool silvery moonlight simply fascinated Pawan Kumar.

The glorious moon was shining in the sky and accompanied by the twinkling stars.

"Are not these twinkling stars beautiful! They looked like little fairies, and it seemed to be a good companion to us," said Sumati, and tightly embraced him.

"Yes dear, perhaps they are more lovable and reliable than a human companion," replied Pawan Kumar.

"You see, the heaps of garbage look like giants," exclaimed Sumati.

This moonlit evening was a pleasant and enjoyable evening for them. Especially, when it was a full moonlit evening. The autumnal moon was beaming its mellow light. The moon was gloss like a piece of glass. it looked beautiful in the blue autumnal sky. The sky in Autumn was clear. Here and there a few patches of white clouds were floating swiftly. The moon was playing hide-and-seek with these bulging pieces of clouds. It was very pleasant to look at the sky at the time and to hear the night-birds play their sweet notes in the moonlit sky. Both Pawan Kumar and Sumati was amazed to look at the sky. Both of them felt everything romantic. The garbage valley seemed to be washed with moon-light.

Sumati could see her well known two stray dogs sitting a few distances from them as if they were guarding the lovers against the intruder.

Pawan Kumar held her cool bare body up against his warm, firm chest. He ran his hand smoothly over her body, and Sumati twitched excitedly under his fingers.

"What would you like me to do?" he asked.

"Anything," she murmured, "Just do what you want to me."

A deep growl started in his chest, he stood up and he straddled her face, dipping his balls into her mouth, her lip-gloss smearing over the soft skin. She began to lick them, taking in the musky scent and reaching up to stroke his monster rod. Sumati could feel her exposed pussy swelling and throbbing between her legs, imploring Pawan Kumar to touch the smooth folds. He was rock hard now, and he told her to spit on his cock. Sumati let her saliva run over his length, licking up and down, and sucking him until she felt his tip hit the back of her throat. Then, Pawan Kumar rolled her over on to his front, and she groaned. Ohhh...god, again he was going to have that cock in her pussy. God, she wanted it badly.

Pawan Kumar knelt between her legs, and his tongue darted out to touch her cunt lips. He parted her ass cheeks and ran his tongue around the rim of her tiny rose. Sumati tensed. No one had ever touched that hole before, it was a strange sensation and feeling.

Pawan Kumar licked her clit, relaxing her a little, but kept going back to her virgin opening. The touch of his tongue sent her nerve endings into ecstasy and she let out a gasp of pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Sumati whimpered her whole pussy almost on fire with desperation.

Pawan Kumar squatted over her, his feet on the ground on either side of her thighs, and positioned his dick at her opening. He dipped the cock head barely into the opening of her cunt lips, in and out so delicately she nearly passed out. Sumati's whole head was spinning and she wanted him inside her. She begged again, and he thrust himself deep inside her in one move.

Sumati screamed, "Yes, ohh God, yes. Fuck me!"

No sooner had he shoved his length inside her, though, but he withdrew and she nearly cried with frustration. His cock slick with her flowing juices, he circled the head around her asshole and Sumati tensed up again. He urged her to relax, and Sumati was so horny and frantic that she did as he told her.

Pawan Kumar hovered above her, his cock twitching against her pulsating holes. He pushed his dick against her rim and stretched her ass wide to welcome him into her virgin canal. It hurt at first, but he pressed and pushed slowly so as not to tear her delicate anus. Sumati lifted her ass toward him and his cock sunk into her. He was balls deep now, and she could feel the muscle walls of her ass clamping around his cock, trying to push the unfamiliar intruder out.

Pawan Kumar moved his dick in and out of her slowly at first, until she became more used to the invader. She started willingly moving too, encouraging him to thrust faster. Pawan Kumar drew his cock nearly out of her butt hole, then shoved it back in suddenly.

She yelled out, "Oh my God, yes, fuck my ass, Sahib!"

Sumati pushed her hand underneath her stomach and fingered her clit fast and roughly as he pounded her virgin ass hard. Her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, washing over her from her toes up, and her rim clenched around Pawan Kumar's dick like a vice. Sumati milked his cock with her ass until he shot his creamy load inside her anus. Pawan Kumar collapsed on top of her, panting. Her whole pussy was pulsating as her climax calmed down. She felt so alive!

"Sumati, you still want this in your pussy?" he gasped, palming his semi-erect cock.

She nodded eagerly.

"But you have to suck it for getting it hard again," said Pawan Kumar.

"OK," she nodded her head and knelt before his cock.

Immediately, she put it in her mouth and started sucking. Suddenly she felt the cock spurted a spoonful thick blob inside her mouth. She withdrew the cock and looked at Pawan Kumar.

"Sumati, don't worry! It was my remaining last cum which was accumulated. Just gulp it down, you will find it tasty," said Pawan Kumar.

Sumati made a face when she found it acidic, a hard and different flavor, of course with an erotic fragrance.

She said, "Not bad."

She again started sucking his dick, after few minutes, it became so hard and hot that Sumati felt the burning sensation inside her cavity, and also, she felt that her mouth was a small place to accommodate such a huge monster. She withdrew her mouth. Pawan Kumar's dick was throbbing up and down and was glistening in moonlit as it bathed with her saliva.

Sumati rolled over on to her back. He held her ankles together above her, so she was helpless to accept the cock that was jumping up and down at the entrance to her sex lips. He came at her with force, ramming himself inside her pussy hole. Her ass still twitched from the hammering it had just received as he fucked her hard, cum dripping from it. He started fucking her like a bull.

The huge cock was reaching the end of her pussy as her pussy muscles were accommodating his huge cock deeper inside her pussy.

"Fuck me...fuck me Sahib...harder...ohhhhh," she was panting and moaning.

1...34567...17