Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she turned around and stood there, illuminated by the soft light in the room, her curly shoulder-length hair falling just over her collarbone, accentuating her long neck. Her stomach was slightly bulged out due to her pregnancy and her pink briefs covered her mound like a second skin. She reached back, unhooked her bra, and slowly dropped it to the floor. Her full, rounded breasts seemed like they had been handcrafted in heaven and her pink nipples ached to be sucked on. He moved down her body, kissing her neck, leaving her collarbone, and finally stopped at her nipple, rolling his wet tongue around, licking, sucking slowly. She moaned loudly and raked her nails down his back.

Her abdomen gave way to perfect long legs with dimpled knees; Pawan Kumar wanted to crouch down and lick them. Her body was the most beautiful thing he had ever laid eyes on.

Moushumi walked up to him and, with her arms around his neck and her breasts crushed against his chest, kissed him hungrily.

"Take your clothes off," she growled, yanking at his shirt.

She stepped back, grasped the edges of his shirt and pulled them apart, ripping off the buttons, and made him take it off. Pawan Kumar stood up and stripped. Her eyes shining with delight, she slowly licked her way down to his waist where she paused to undo his pants and pulled them down with his boxers.

Pawan Kumar shut his eyes and drew in a deep shuddering breath when she cupped his balls in one hand and took his straining cock in her mouth, making it harder. Running her wet tongue around the head, she started sucking him while slowly pumping his giant shaft with her other hand.

"You are so fucking hard," she said.

She grabbed his ass and squeezed, taking all of his entire cock in her mouth and pulling back, again and again, sucking just as he left her mouth. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and hauled her back to her feet.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, slipping her hand into her panties.

Pawan Kumar went down on his knees and yanked her panties off. He started licking her, spending time on her swollen clit; she tasted salty.

"Yes," she screamed, holding his head firmly in place and lifting her hips towards him.

Pawan Kumar fondled her breasts as he thrust his tongue into her, feeling every fold of her juicy cunt.

"Make me come," she urged breathlessly.

Pawan Kumar pushed her down on the bed, spread her legs wide, hooking them over his shoulders, and started eating her. Moushumi clutched his hair, pulling hard until she was beginning to hurt him.

"Moushumi!"he panted.

"Don't stop, Uncle," she said, pushing his head into her further.

Pawan Kumar wetted his thumb and started rubbing her clit, still licking her, drunk on her juices. She began to moan.

"Stop! Fuck me," she commanded suddenly.

She slid back up against the pillows and as he lay down on top of her, she spread her legs to make room for him. Holding his weight off her on one hand, he touched her face with the other. He looked into her eyes, almost seeking permission. She kissed him again as if to say, "Let's do this."

"Are you sure, Moushumi?"he asked.

"Yes,"she replied.

She reached down and curled her fingers around his throbbing cock and guided it into her, thrusting her hips upwards as he entered her swiftly.

It felt like the first few moments after you dive headfirst into a warm swimming pool, the water enveloping you comfortingly, your body moving rhythmically, pushing further, feeling triumph in every thrust. Using your breath carefully, arms held against the body, paddling with your feet and moving like an aquatic creature until your lungs clamor for more air and you look up at the light cutting through the ripples and head towards it, pushing yourself up, through the surface and into the air, to take in another gulp of air, only to dive back in again and move within the water. It felt beautiful. Neither of them wanted to take control and yet both of them knew the next move.

When Pawan Kumar turned to lie down on his back, she moved with him, making sure they didn't lose each other and began to ride him, her belly rubbing against him, her breasts tantalizingly close to his mouth. He kneaded her ass as she rode him, pulling her down so he could suck on her nipples. After her riding continuously for 5 minutes, Pawan Kumar sensed that she was tired. He told her to withdraw herself from above him.

Pawan Kumar stood up, hitched her legs around his waist and slid his huge cock into her, pushing all the way in.

"Fuck!" she yelled.

Pawan Kumar pulled back and thrust into her again, holding her by her hips, one bended knee on the bed and his other leg firmly planted on the floor.

"Harder!" she screamed.

He pulled out again, and slammed into her, feeling her wet, tight cunt swallow him whole.

Eyes squeezed shut, she thrashed her head from side to side and kept repeating, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," as she raised her hips towards him, meeting his every move.

Pawan Kumar was pounding her in a rhythm now, pushing harder into her and withdrawing slowly, feeling her around his cock as he pulled out. Only to thrust all the way back in.

"Come," he demanded.

As if on cue, her whole body stiffened, Pawan Kumar could feel his cock gripped by the soft muscles tightly under the silken folds, and then the silken muscles tightening his cock started pulsating, and his cock felt a warm washing of flow, and, as she yanked him into her, saying, "Oh fuck," she came.

He held her there, his cock still inside her, hard and aching for more, until her body stopped shuddering. He sucked in a deep breath, taking in the smell of their sex, and lay his head down on her sweaty breasts, while she tightened her grip around his shoulders. They lay there like that until it seemed they were breathing together, their hearts beating as one.

Her eyes were in a hypnotic stare, she became swooned with further desire. Pawan Kumar's hand coiled around her waist, his dick inside her slid seductively upwards and then downwards. She could feel the warmth radiate from his hot dick. The movement of up and down through silken route continued for 5 minutes when she realized he was going to come, she held on to his neck and pulled it near her face so that she could place her hot lips on his. Then she grabbed his hips and thrust into her faster.

Holding her tight, Pawan Kumar began pounding her. Her lips curved into the barest hint of a smile as she closed her eyes and turned her face to one side. He lay down on her, his cheek against hers and almost without warning, came inside her. Suddenly Moushumi felt the crater of his volcanic dick opened, and the molten Lava erupted from there and flooded her little cave, and the flow returned outside due to overflow and dribbled between her two legs.

"I love you, Moushumi," he whispered, surprising himself.

"I love you too," Moushumi said and wrapped her arms around his neck.

She held him tight until his body stopped trembling. When it did, they looked into each other's eyes and, without saying a word, they kissed again.

"I love you," she whispered, "Stay in me."

They lay like that until their breathing stilled. Pawan Kumar pushed himself off her, and she got up and went into the bathroom and after some moment, returned. She put on her clothes.

"I have to prepare breakfast for you, but first let me prepare the coffee," she said,

Shutting the door behind him, she went to the kitchen and made some coffee. She returned the room with coffee. He was still lying naked, and the soft flesh was like lifeless laying between two tennis balls. As soon as she caught his eye, he returned her smile and looked for any signs of how she was feeling.

"Coffee?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Why don't you finish your toilet?" she looked at him and left the room.

Suddenly, his eyes went around to the closet, and he found the pairs of bras and panties hanging there which he earlier noticed when he first entered into the room. He immediately got up and took out two pairs of black colored panties and bra. He lay on the bed; he was stark naked. He started sniffing them. Ohhhh...god, it was a smell of fresh pussy and nipples. He could see three and four pubic hairs glued inside the panties. He imagined and guessed she must be a very young girl between 18 years to twenty years, her waist was small and buttocks must be wide as the panties were 24 sized.

Her breast must be 34 sized as he could guess from the cups of the bra. The moment he sniffed that underwear of an unknown girl, his cock became hard with its full length of 9th inches and was throbbing up and down. In his right hand, he was sniffing the pairs of underwear, and in his left hand, slowly he was stroking his huge cock.

Jyoti opened her eyes and woke up from her bed in her flat. She had shifted herself from Bhabhi's flat to her flat last night as Bhaiya (Moushumi's husband) was expected to come today. It was skipped off from her mind that another guest, Bhabhi's uncle would also arrive in the morning today.

Her mom entered with a cup of coffee, and said, "Jyoti, your papa and me, we both are going to see Navy day at Ramakrishna beach today by afternoon. From there, directly we will go to the officer's club to celebrate the annual day function which takes place on Navy day. We will be staying there the whole night and will return in the morning. As you know the reason why we are not taking you there, as a drinking party and dance would go through the whole night. It is suitable for couples but not for a young girl like you. I think Moushumi and her husband would also start by afternoon. Tonight, you have to be alone in the flat. We are leaving behind the key of our car; you can take your dinner outside in the Restaurant."

"OK, Mom, but I will not drive a car today, it would be too much crowded afternoon in the city due to Navy day as people will throng towards Ramakrishna beach" she replied.

Then she decided, she would study some of her texts of civil engineering course, but the books are in the spare room in Bhabhi's flat where she used to study and stay at night. Immediately, she got up and proceeded towards Bhabhi's flat. She turned the knob, and the main entrance was opened. She saw Bhabhi was busy in the kitchen room, and she thought not to disturb her. She went near to her room and opened the door.

Pawan Kumar was stark naked on the bed, and with his closed eyes, he was sniffing the undergarments and was stroking his cock. Then he heard the creaking sound of the door, and he thought Moushumi had entered.

When the door opened, she saw the most handsome elderly man, totally naked lying on the bed. The young girl blushed immediately at the sight of his naked body. The girl found his eyes locked on the sight of his naked body.

Although he was lying on the bed, she could guess that he was a tall man must be 5' 11" in height, He had strong muscular shoulders and arms like an athletic, black eye, light grey straight hair, and a wide, firm mouth with a clean shaved face. There was just enough amber in his skin. His wide chest was hairy with full of grey hair. His subble gave his ab earthy, rich appeal. He looked like Sean Connery, popular James bond character of old Hollywood movies. She guessed he must be 52 years

She gazed into his lower body with shock and she was baffled. His eyes were closed, he was sniffing her undergarments in one hand, and on the other hand, he was stroking his cock. Ohhh...my god, the first time in her life she was witnessing a live dick, although she had watched it in several porn movies, it was in live, it was bigger than those porn stars, must be around 10th inches she guessed. As his eyes were closed, she got a chance to observe it keenly. It was very long in black color with the root of two big balls hanging from a bush of mixed black and grey pubic hairs. His giant cock was jerking up and down, fully erect, the head purple, massive-sized like an electric bulb.

Pawan Kumar half-opened his eyes and what he saw, a beautiful young girl in skirt and loose slack tops. Then he saw her reaction, she had her mouth wide open and her bewildering eyes were glued upon his throbbing cock. She was totally struck dumb, nor could she utter any words to say nor could she take her eyes off from his big manhood. His cock was at its best standing tall, throbbing, and saluting her very proudly. An evil idea came to his mind, he made the girl believe that his eyes were closed, and he wanted to exhibit more before her. Then he started stroking his cock. When Pawan Kumar felt that it was enough for his dick flash, he opened his eyes and looked at her directly in her eyes.

Pawan Kumar acted as if he was very much surprised, "Who are you?" he asked in a fake shocking voice, and immediately wrapped the towel around his waist, and got up from the bed.

She realized that he was awakened, she immediately closed her eyes with her hands and ran away outside of the room laughing shyly. Pawan Kumar quickly followed her to the drawing-room, she was standing there in the middle of the room, her face was blushed with red due to shyness, her round breasts were heaving up and down due to fast breathing, although she was not feared due to sudden encounter, she was trembling a little with nervousness.

"Did you want something?" he asked.

"I, uh..." her voice cracked. "I just came to get my books," she explained, "I didn't know you were in here."

"Yeah! A lot of civil engineering books are there," Pawan Kumar said.

"Those are mine," she said with a dropping glance.

"Those are right there," Pawan Kumar said.

Jyoti nodded toward the entry of the door, she swallowed. Nervously fascinated by his upper naked body, she crossed him, entered the room and grabbed the books, and came out.

"I'll knock next time," she stuttered, starting back toward the main door. She was in such a hurry to leave.

"Just a minute, Jyoti," both of them heard the voice coming from the kitchen room, and found Moushumi was coming towards them.

Moushumi introduced them, "Jyoti, meet Pawan Uncle. Uncle, this is Jyoti."

"Hi," That's all she said, tilting her head to one side, her long hair falling on her shoulder, her lips curving into that million-dollar smile. She was a modern girl, unlike others who would come and touch his feet for seeking blessings. Desire began to build in him again.

"Would you both like to have a cup of coffee, I would prepare it in minutes," Moushumi said smilingly.

Pawan Kumar shrugged, "It is ok with me."

Jyoti was already near to the main entrance to open the door. "Bhabhi, I have so many works...I...I mean...," she fumbled.

"Jyoti, what is that? What makes you so hurry that you cannot sit for some minutes for a cup of coffee?" said Moushumi.

She shrugged again, Jyoti swallowed, "Well, I guess I can stay for a minute," she said nervously.

Moushumi was between them facing Jyoti. He got an electric shock by seeing this beautiful girl and he saw that her nipples were still poking from the top. His hard-on returned to conquer, but could not understand why he felt so hot now as if one touch to it and he would cum now.

"Why don't you close the door and stay for a while, coffee is coming within a minute," Pawan Kumar said sitting down on the sofa still smiling.

She pushed the door shut with his elbow and strolled as casually as she could manage to sit on the sofa.

"OK," She shrugged her shoulder and sat on the sofa.

Pawan Kumar also sat just opposite her. She turned her face up towards him, gazing at him through her long black eyelashes as if to study him deeply.

Moushumi went inside the kitchen room.

Once in a very blue moon, you would be confronted by astonishing beauty, a beauty so ethereal, it would forces open a door and bursts upon you like a ray of sunshine. That moment happened to Pawan Kumar as he sat on the sofa opposite to her, and a blur of ochre caught his eye. The girl looked very young. She was flipping through her books and her hair had fallen over her face, partially covering it. She was an incredibly beautiful girl in a stunning, drop-dead gorgeous way.

Seeing her from that close, he noticed her gorgeous breasts strain against her dress, and got a glimpse of her cleavage. His eyes drifted back to her large breasts He glanced across to Jyoti's breasts, saw the smooth cleavage that ran down the front of her bra. Her skin looked so smooth and tanned.

He was instantly aroused. He willed his eyes to look away from her body and turned back to Moushumi who was busy in the kitchen preparing coffee for them, otherwise, she would have definitely caught him checking out Jyoti. He was hoping no one would notice his state of arousal. He noticed her black skirt was parted, and he could see two white fleshy smooth thighs protruding out from the skirt. She was wearing red panties. Pawan Kumar's mind raced between images of her perfect breasts and smooth skin, he imagined the huge throbbing mound between her legs, and his incredible desire to fuck this beautiful girl there at that moment.

She looked up suddenly, surprised, pushing her hair away to reveal her beautiful face again, and smiled. It was the most beautiful face he had ever seen, with a smile that lit up everything around her, and She blushed brighter as Pawan Kumar realized that Jyoti knew what he was looking at.

"Uncle, have you not seen women before?" she asked in a sharp voice.

Pawan Kumar had never encountered such a sharp girl in his whole life. He underestimated her but on the contrary, he found her witty and smart. She was a city girl, modern and liberal. He fumbled suddenly to give an immediate reply. He was sweating, but he was an old player, and cannot be defeated before this small girl.

"A lot, but not a beautiful girl like you," he replied in a cool voice.

"Do you want to see them?" Jyoti asked causing Pawan Kumar to glow red in his face and look shocked.

"See what?" his voice cracked with embarrassment.

"Oh, Uncle," Jyoti smiled, "I'm not a kid that I can't see when an old man looking at my boobs," she said tauntingly.

"I wasn't..." stammered Pawan Kumar.

She smiled at his embarrassment, unable to resist teasing him once again, she said, "What were you doing with my undergarments?"

Pawan Kumar had never faced such a witty rival ever in his life. But he wanted to outwit and outsmart this sharp intelligent girl.

"I was assessing the measurement of your body," he replied.

"But I saw you sniffing those," she said in a cool voice.

"I was trying to guess the perfumes you were using," said Pawan Kumar.

"Uncle, you seem to be very naughty," she said as she gazed at him intently through her black thin eyelashes.

"No, I can be naughtier if you give me a chance," replied Pawan Kumar.

"Do you remain always like that while lying in bed?" she further teased him.

"No, only in the presence of a beautiful young girl like you," he replied.

His penis was throbbing and he glanced down at the parting of his towel hoping that his huge bulge wasn't too obvious. Pawan Kumar noticed she blushed brighter when she saw it sticking out from between his hairy thighs through the parting of the towel, He sat down feeling his hard organ stick even farther and more uncomfortably out, wishing she could reach down and straighten it.

"You're very excited aren't you Uncle? It is so big and hard..." she stared at his loins, at the large meat hanging between his hairy thighs.

Pawan Kumar was horrified that she had noticed it and embarrassed by his huge penis.

"I..." his voice cracked.

He wanted to clarify her but he saw Moushumi coming towards them with two cups of coffee in a tray. Immediately, he hid his big throbbing penis beneath the towel which was curled inside his towel. Seeing this, Jyoti laughed aloud at his embarrassment.

1...56789...17