Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Pawan Kumar found the bed empty where Moushumi was clung to him, and he found himself completely naked. Then the door creaked, and Moushumi entered with a cup of hot coffee. She was looking fresh as a morning sun. She came near him and kissed him on his lips.

"Uncle, good morning. Here is your coffee," she greeted him. He also greeted her by pulling her towards him and kissed her on her lips.

After taking breakfast, he was ready for the Railway station. Rekha had already come to the apartment to see him off. Everybody came to the parking area. Jyoti was in driving seat, and Pawan Kumar sat left side in front near Jyoti. Both Moushumi and Rekha took their seats in the back. Moushumi's husband followed them with his Bullet bike. The car moved and reached the Visakhapatnam Railway station before the scheduled arrival time of the train.

At 10.00 AM, the train arrived Visakhapatnam in the scheduled time. Moushumi, her husband, Jyoti, and Rekha were on the platform to see him off. He boarded the train with his suitcase and sat on his seat. He could see them all standing near the window.

Moushumi was in her yellow saree wearing all her jewelry in ears, neck, nose, back, ankles, and fingers and was wearing big googles with her hair in a very stylish fashion. Just imagine her standing in full daylight in front of everyone with all her pieces of jewelry and mehndi tattoo. Jyoti was in her tank top and shorts. Leela was wearing a pink salwar and kameez. There were another 10 minutes for the departure of the train. Pawan Kumar lifted the window and called Moushumi. She came near to the window.

"Sorry Uncle! I could not give you time during your trip to Visakhapatnam," said Moushumi.

"Actually, I had a program to fuck day and night, but it happened twice only," said Pawan Kumar.

"But, Uncle, I enjoyed it. Since I am pregnant with your child, just wish me a safe delivery," said Moushumi and smiled.

"Don't worry! My dear. You will deliver a boy from me. By the way, send those kids as they have taken much care of me, I want to give them thanks." Said Pawan Kumar.

Moushumi left and sent Jyoti and Rekha to him.

"So, kidoos, how did you enjoy with me?" asked Pawan Kumar.

Both Jyoti and Rekha were in tearful eyes.

"We both love you, Uncle," said Jyoti, "And we cannot forget our first experience with you. You are our first love. We will just cherish all the memories always till your next visit to us for which we both will be waiting eagerly. Bye...Uncle" said Jyoti and Rekha then without being noticed by Moushumi and her husband, they kissed his hand.

The train started to move and all of them waved their hands to him, and in return, he also waved his hand to them.

To be Continued