Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry my little darling, I will extend my staying here so that I could fuck both of you every day," Pawan Kumar said.

He switched off the light, their bodies embraced and entwined with each other near Tapasi and both of them went for sleep. The time was 3.30 AM, half an hour more for the early morning.

------- ----------- ----------------

The morning sun was pouring in through the window and Tapasi slowly slipped out of the bed. It was 5.30 AM. She glanced towards two naked bodies of Pawan Kumar and Debashree who were entwined like serpents. She remembered how in the early part of last night, she lost her virginity as Uncle fucked her randomly. She had not witnessed the fucking between Uncle and Debashree later in the night as she was asleep except a vague memory of hearing a scream of Debashree.

Without disturbing the sleeping lovers, she quickly freshened up and before six 'o'clock, she was out of the house for her regular jogging. She went to the backside of the guest house. There was a big swimming pool there with its blue surface, filled with water. She opened the door of the backside entry. Waaaao! She could see the sea and its waves, it was very nearer, might be less than half km. She proceeded towards the sea so that she could have her jogging near the seaside on the sand. She could see the red morning sun touching the surface of the sea. Really! It was an amazing scene. While jogging, she could see a big hotel near the sea 'Hotel Sea Rock' which was a walkable distance from their guest house.

When she returned to the guest house, she found the caretaker was waiting outside for the door to be opened. After opening the door, the caretaker entered with a flask of coffee for them with three steel containers stuffed with their breakfast. She inquired him about 'Hotel Sea Rock'. He informed her that it was a big private hotel with Bar and Restaurant, and only Rich people with their family come to stay there as the beach near the hotel was far away from town and the main beach, and it was like a private and secluded beach. He further informed her that no outsiders would come to this site, neither towards the hotel nor towards the guest house even the sea beach behind the guest house was like a private beach of the guest house. On her further inquiry, the caretaker informed her that there were a small shop and Boutique inside the 'Hotel Sea Rock'. In fact, coffee and breakfast were brought from that hotel only. The caretaker cleaned the used plates and dishes of last night. Then he informed her that he will be back before lunchtime with lunch packets for them, and he left the guest house.

After the quick shower, Tapasi went into the bedroom.

"Rise and shine," she cheerfully spoke and kept the flask of coffee on the bedside table. Still, Pawan Kumar and Debashree were sleeping. The sunlight beamed through the white blinds, presenting the morning sun against Pawan Kumar's face. Pawan Kumar opened his eyes, listened but felt lazy. He tried to ignore until Tapasi climbed on the bed and shook her wet hair on his face. Debashree was still sleeping near him.

"Umm... no... let me sleep," he murmured as the small drops of water splashed on his face. Tapasi giggled and some more drops of water sprinkled on his face. He opened his eyes and in mock anger, he tried to grab her but she slipped away. Again, Tapasi went near to him and kissed on his lips. Pawan Kumar felt intoxicated by her freshly bathed body fragrance.

"Tapasi," his fingers were playing gently on her wet hairs.

. "Yes! "replied Tapasi as she was kneeling beside him on the bed with a towel only.

"I love you, "he said to her.

Tapasi sighed contentedly, "I had never had an orgasm like that before as it happened last night, not even when I would masturbate or Debashree would suck me."

Pawan Kumar put his lips on her lips as she melted against him. Pawan Kumar devoured fierce kisses to her.

Tapasi gazed deeply into his eyes, took his face between both her hands, leaning back slightly against his arm, said in a shaky voice, "I think, I love you Uncle more than anything of this world. You are my first lover and the first male to touch my virgin body."

Then Tapasi got off from the bed to change into her dress.

The hot morning sun began to streak brightly through the windows of the guest house. The morning sun had kissed her awake. Slivers of light peeped through the drawn blinds, casting thin golden stripes across her angelic face. Debashree opened her eyes slowly and drowsily. She smiled when she found her clothes were lying on the other side of the bed. Debashree felt the sunlight fall on her naked body. She remembered her previous night affairs with Uncle, did she have sex? She remembered there was shit loads of kissing, nudity, moaning, and crotches rubbed against each other with Tapasi.

But then the shameful fucking with Uncle completely naked with his monster cock, the shameful alcoholics of Vodka, and its effect on her. She had a strong will power but most probably she was a heavily drunk last night. Of course, being drunk had led her to an awesome fucking with Uncle. The alcohol-fuelled her to lose her virginity. Then she remembered the huge sized cock of Pawan Kumar fucking her pussy continuously inflicting pain followed by orgasms, one or two she tried to remember.

Before she realized, Pawan Kumar was next to her, he had placed his hands over the naked body of hers. He spread his fingers along her cheek. Uncle placed a kiss to the corner of her lips and the other side before sliding his hand back around the nape of her neck. His lips moved along her jaw, trailing a fiery path to her ear. A shiver danced along her skin, eliciting a deep, husky chuckle from him. Uncle's lips pressed against the sensitive spot under her ear, and she moaned. she loved the sight of his muscular naked body.

Pawan Kumar tilted his head and kissed her deeply on the lips. He let go of her hands, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him. They kissed as if in a fever... they kissed as if the breath were leaving their bodies.

"Hey, lovers. Get up, it is time for coffee," they heard the voice of Tapasi.

All of them had their coffees.

Then Tapasi said, "In the early morning, I have explored everything. Listen, Debashree, this is the best place to pass our holidays. On the backside, there is a big swimming pool where the whole day we can swim. Then behind the guest house, around 300 meters away from here, you will find the sea and white sand sea beach. The sea beach is just like a private beach, a secluded beach, you may call it as our private sea beach where nobody is accessible. Even the whole day, we could remain naked there, nobody would notice. Then there is a beautiful big hotel near our guest house which is a walkable distance from here where we can have drinks and dinner everything. This is the best place with all facilities," explained Tapasi.

"But we don't have any swimming dress?" said Debashree.

"We will purchase from a nearby hotel as the hotel has a Boutique," replied Tapasi.

"My God, you have gathered a lot of information," exclaimed Debashree.

"Don't worry girls! I will buy bikinis for you, and I expect that outside in the swimming pool and at sea beach, you both will be in bikinis. But inside the house, you both will be in bras and panties, of course in absence of the caretaker. We all will enjoy our trip here and I will be your husband, and you two will be my wives," said Pawan Kumar.

Then he asked both the girls, "Both of you now tell me, whether you are still feeling pain inside your cunts. Show me your cunts to examine whether the swelling is still there?"

Both the girls spread their cunt, and Pawan Kumar inserted his finger one after one in their cunts, and they informed him they were not feeling any pain even their cunt lips looked normal, there was no swelling. Pawan Kumar breathed a sigh of relief.

Then Debashree said, "Although socially it may not be considered to be right or good, particularly from our family sides to have a sexual relationship with Pawan uncle, I did not see anything wrong in it. He is my first love and I remember all the things that happened last night. I am sure that it is only because of my uncle that today I know all good and bad about sex."

Followed by her Tapasi said, "We both would have been in wrong hands in the future if we both would have not been fucked by Uncle last night because we both were sexually very excited and doing lesbian activities within ourselves. As we both wanted to have sex very desperately, definitely in the future, we would have done it with some male or males. I think our uncle has saved us from making a sexual relationship with some wrong guy outside."

Pawan Kumar was very much overwhelmed, and said, "Thank you two of my little girls, whom I have nourished from teenage for reposing faith on me. First, I got very angry after seeing both of you in lesbian activities because the images of both of you before me were simple and innocent girls, and your activities hurt my emotions and sentiments, and I wanted to take revenge. But after a while, I realized that both of you were matured, and at your young age, it was very difficult to suppress the sexual urges, but in the very next moment, I again realized that if you both continue to do your lesbian activities then you both will get habituated with it, and in future, you may not like males, the opposite sex which is against nature. God has made male and female to enjoy sex and for procreation, so I fucked you both to make you aware of the pleasure of sex between male and female which was more than 100% better and pleasurable than sex between two females."

"Thank you once again, Pawan Uncle. We understand your concept towards us. You have made us obliged to you forever by fucking us, and saved our honor and lives. If God wishes, we both would like to stay with you forever as your wives under your guidance," said Debashree.

Pawan Kumar smiled and said, "Making you two my wives are not possible as nobody has seen the future. But I assure you, I will make you like my temporary wives here and in Apartment till my retirement."

"Thank you, Pawan Uncle," both of them said in the same voice.

Then Tapasi said, "Pawan Uncle, today don't go anywhere, stay with us."

"OK," he replied.

Then over the telephone, he informed Mr. Ratan Agarwal that he was unable to visit his factory on that day as he was feeling tired. He would visit the next day. Mr. Agarwal happily agreed.

After finishing their breakfast, the three of them started walking towards 'Hotel Sea Rock' which was a walkable distance from the guest house. They entered the Boutique inside the hotel. The Boutique had a lot of designer dresses both for males and females.

Pawan Kumar said, "I will choose bikinis for both of you, but other outfits you can choose as per your own."

The salesgirl showed him a lot of bikinis, but he liked two pairs of aquamarine and blue colored bikinis with triangular top and triangular bottom on front and back, the triangles were very small, lesser than 3 inches, and joined by a white string.

Debashree and Tapasi started to search for their tops in the tank top area where they picked up two tight and stretchy white and blue cotton tops with two beach style short shorts. They also purchased two Badminton racquets with 6 nos of shuttlecocks. Pawan Kumar paid the amount for all merchandise. Then they returned to the guest house. The time was 11.00 AM.

Once was not enough, the girls thought and discussed between themselves. They needed more fuckings from Uncle, because now only they realized the pleasure and enjoyment of the movement of a cock inside their cunts which they had no previous experiences. But they cannot say Pawan Kumar directly to fuck them, so they wanted to seduce him in broad daylight.

In their bedroom, Tapasi asked, "Where is Uncle? What is he doing?"

"He is getting relaxed by the side of pool under the shade, and reading some magazines and newspaper," said Debashree.

"I have a plan to seduce him," said Tapasi.

"What's that? 'asked Debashree.

"I have inspected our bikinis, they are very scanty, and could only cover 50% of our body parts. Last night, Uncle was teaching me that a male gets an erection by the sight of female's parts, so I am sure he will get excited by seeing us in our bikini outfits. we both have to make him excited by having him an erection then only he would fuck us. Secondly, I know a little bit of swimming as I had a training session for a few weeks at our college pool though I am not an expert. But you don't know swimming, so we would request him to train you first, and in the process of training, you will give him full scope to touch your body, and will open your bikini tops suddenly as if it had been opened accidentally. Now do you understand?" asked Tapasi.

"Yes, I understand," replied Debashree.

The sun was rising high, the time was 11.00 AM. they decided to go to the pool.

Pawan Kumar was lounging on a deck chair unaware of the planning of these two girls. He was reading some newspapers and magazines.

Debashree had chosen the aquamarine bikini while Tapasi's was deep blue. Both of them combined didn't have enough material in them to make up one pair of shorts. They were very similar in design, both having only a strap to cover their respective asses. The pubic hair of both girls protruded from the frontal covering.

As for the bikini tops, Debashree's covered the bottom of her breasts fairly well, but only had a string connecting the right side to the left. The cloth was also cut deeper on the outer sides than the inner. The effect was a large amount of her cleavage showing when she bent over, and her nipples would be visible. On the other hand, Tapasi's was so small that it barely covered her areolas and nipples. That was all only it covered. All in all, they were perfectly designed for getting a maximum tan to attract men. Swimming with them would only cause them to cover the small portions of breast flesh inside. Armed with their hard cock inducing swimwear, the girls departed for the lounge chairs by the pool.

Then he watched Debashree and Tapasi coming towards the pool. Debashree was wearing an aquamarine bikini that left very little to the imagination and though he had seen her naked in the previous night, seeing her frolicking in the pool in a sexy bikini was making him impossible horny. Tapasi, in her deep blue bikini top which she had paired with the same blue color bottom held together by strings on the hip, was looking equally delicious. The sex god was playing an evil trick on him. It was cruel. Here he was with two super-hot girls, whom he fucked last night, and he was destined to a sleepless celibate night! But Pawan Kumar was now not in a mood to fuck these girls as he had fucked randomly to them last night. Now, he wanted to relax by just lying down. He wanted to take some rest.

Meanwhile, Pawan Kumar with his closed eyes was sitting in the deck chair just opposite the girls where they were sitting, on the other side of the pool. He wanted to be relaxed by just closing his eyes and lying still and did not look towards the pool for some time. However, he knew those hot bodies who were there near him. He could hear them chatting away. After an ample amount of time, he decided to take a glance at their way.

Both hotties were stretched out on their chairs, more in the shade at the moment than the sun. He couldn't see a whole lot from the distance he was at, but he could certainly tell there wasn't much covering them. Debashree knew Uncle was watching despite his pretense otherwise. She had been keeping one eye towards Uncle all the time. When she finally saw him glance their way, she acted quickly telling Tapasi, "It's showtime!"

Then he saw Tapasi stand up and walk towards the diving pool. The board was on the end closest to him and she was walking in his direction. He sneaked a peek at Tapasi's body.

"Holy fucking shit," were the only words that came to his mind, "What great tits!"

Then he looked at Tapasi's bottom, my god! the lower part was only covering her pussy lips and there was a small triangle on the backside which was covering her top but It was kind of a semi thong.

Pawan Kumar's cock became instantly aroused at the sight of Tapasi's hot body. When she turned around and stood on the diving board, facing her ass towards him, Pawan Kumar gulped and his cock head gave too much pressure on the zipper in his shorts, as a result, it was unzipped slightly and his big rounded knob sneaked its head out. In fact, his zipper of shots was not functioning properly as it was loosened, and with a little pressure, it would be opened. She swam to the far end of the pool then back and climbed the latter near the diving board, tits fully exposed for Pawan Kumar's enjoyment. He thought he was 100% sure, she saw his sneak out hard on smirked and blushed.

Then Pawan Kumar saw Debashree was coming towards him. The aquamarine top was tight and was sticking to Debashree's skin giving out her figure. From the top, Pawan Kumar could see the globes about a quarter of them and it seemed like it was a jelly Jell-O when she moved. Her boobs were showing from all four sides. Immediately, he pulled up the zipper which Debashree could notice from the distance, and she smiled.

"Uncle, I don't know swimming. Tapasi knows a little bit of swimming as she had training at our college pool for some months before, that's why now she is enjoying in the pool. Now, you have to train me, "requested Debashree.

"OK, then get ready yourself, "said Pawan Kumar, and pulled off his T-shirt. Now, he was naked above the waist with shorts only in his lower portion.

"Wait Uncle, before going to pool, let me apply the sun protection oil in my body," she said and sat on a lounging chair some feet away from him. Knowing that Uncle had the perfect view now, Debashree lowered her hands and replaced her bikini top without ever moving from the spot facing Uncle.

Pawan Kumar couldn't believe the show he was getting. He could see her hard nipples protruding from her silver coin size dark aureoles. Her two ample sized rounded breasts bounced and jigged as Debashree bent downwards to pick the bottle of Red raspberry oil (Sun protected skin oil). She started applying oil throughout her body. When she raised both her hands over her head, one crossed over the other, then stood on the balls of her feet as if her hands were pulling her body skyward; well it was almost too much for him. He couldn't help but stare now. He could see the black patch of hair under her armpits. He couldn't move - hell he couldn't even breathe. Oh, this was so much better than those pictures in Playboy magazine. "Holy shit," he thought, "The breasts were so fucking great! What the fuck had he done to deserve the show he was getting? Seeing two outstanding pairs of tits."

Since it was noon, Pawan Kumar hadn't realized he was burning up, then he felt the scorching heat of the sun on his skin. He thought before he imparting training of swimming to Debashree, he should have used some of this oil. After rinsing off, he ambled off towards Debashree hoping to borrow some oil from her.

Debashree grew nervous in anticipation as Pawan Kumar approached near her. Immediately, she put on her bikini top to cover her two breasts. She knew it was going to happen. Her friend Tapasi had planted the seed now it was time to take advantage of its germination. This was no time to act like a 5th grader!

"Hi Debashree, would it be OK you think if I borrow some of your sun protecting oil? I think I'm beginning to burn, "asked Pawan Kumar

"Well, ah, let me put it on for you, "said Debashree.

"OK," consented Pawan Kumar.

1...1213141516...19