Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pawan Kumar's cock started growing even before Tapasi's hand wrapped its sultry fingers around it. Her bright red nails glistened in the sunlight as her hand now moved up and down on his cock.

"Look Debashree, it's starting to grow so nice and hard for us. We want to get it nice and big before we put it in our mouth. Uncle's cock is now soft and small, I could take it in its flaccid state and make it grow with my tongue. That is very erotic when you feel it swelling in your mouth. But then it would be very difficult to keep it in your mouth once it becomes a monster and would be much too big for my mouth. Here, now you touch it, baby," said Tapasi.

Debashree turned, her breast popping out of Uncle's mouth, and she wrapped her hand around the cock. It felt so hard and it was so big, her small hand could hardly cover its entire girth. She stroked it up and down.

Tapasi was looking back at Uncle. The poor Uncle was in utter ecstasy but his hands were empty. She knew their breasts fascinated him always so she figured it was time to satisfy his curiosity and put those hands to good use. Tapasi took one of Uncle's hands in her breast and lifted the other to Debashree's breast.

"Feel it, Uncle. Feel how soft its skin is. It's like velvet isn't it; yet, it's so firm. Feel its nipple. Feel how hard it is. It's so horny. It wants to be sucked and nibbled so badly. Why don't you put it back in your mouth? And don't worry about cumming. It's OK. We want you to cum. We want you to cum over and over. We'll give you all the help you need," said Tapasi.

Pawan Kumar still couldn't believe this was really happening to him. He was very much surprised about the behavior of girls who were hesitant and complaining about their pain last night. He wondered how both of them changed overnight. Knowing he didn't have to worry about prematurely cumming, perhaps these girls were not aware of his controlling capacity, he would not cum so quickly. Hopefully, he could even kiss and suck Debashree's wonderful bobs for more than 10 minutes before he would release his semen. Actually, he could last more than 20 minutes even half an hour also.

Debashree's pussy was on fire. She needed something in it to quell its heat. She could feel Uncle's wet and warm mouth licking and sucking her sensitive nipples which was just too much for her to resist.

Tapasi knew how Debashree's pussy must have been feeling. It was important that this afternoon is dedicated to Debashree's cunt only, making it loved by Uncle's cock, by having its cum as much as possible. Today was a day for showing and ensuring Debashree that she would have as much fun with a hard cock as humanly possible.

With that in mind, she instructed Debashree to stand up on the lower step. Debashree didn't want to let go of Uncle's cock but she figured something more interesting might be about to happen. Pawan Kumar was hanging it there but Tapasi knew it was only going to be another minute or two before he would blow his load and she didn't want it to be wasted on just a hand job. His cum needed to be splashed onto hot skin or into hot pussies, mouths, or asses not fettered away in some pool.

Now that Debashree was standing, she told Uncle to lean back. Then she had Debashree lean forward and she placed his cock between her firm young breasts.

"OK Debashree, press your breasts together with your hands like this," Tapasi said in the demonstration.

"That's right honey. You got it. Now use your fingers to squeeze you both breasts and move up and down on his cock through your cleavage. Use your breasts like you were just using your hand to jerk him off. Fuck him through your breasts, Debashree, make him shoot his cum all over your tits and face, "instructed Tapasi.

Debashree started to titty fuck Uncle. She loved the look of utter pleasure on Uncle's face as she moved up and down on his cock. Her breasts squeezing action added more pleasure to Pawan Kumar. Then Debashree saw her friend Tapasi move over to Uncle's face and kiss him. It was a long sensuous tongue-swapping kiss. Debashree moved faster on his cock. Tapasi released Uncle's tongue from her mouth and moved up to give him her right nipple to suck on. She wanted him to be nibbling on her as he would shoot his cum onto Debashree. For her pleasure, she had begun to finger fuck herself while she was kissing Uncle. Now that her breast was in his mouth, her fingers were flying into her cunt hole. Yes, Tapasi was going to have her first cum right along with Uncle.

Pawan Kumar was ready now. It was one thing to have a breast in your hand or mouth but much more pleasurable to have a pair straddling your cock. Just the sight of it could make a guy cum. However, the sight of Tapasi's big tit in his mouth, Debashree's titty fuck, plus seeing Tapasi finger fucking herself put his cock into overload. What these girls perhaps were not aware of the volume of his thick cum and duration which might last for more than a minute. It was rushing up now. He didn't even try to hold it back for more pleasure. It would not be pleasurable enough without it. With a tremendous explosion, he had never felt before, Pawan Kumar fired his cum.

"Fuck, here it comes," Pawan Kumar said as he released Tapasi's tit from his mouth.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum too," shouted Tapasi.

"Splash it on my Uncle, splash it all over me," Debashree demanded.

But Debashree wasn't quite prepared for the extraordinary volume of cum that Uncle was delivering. The first wave slammed into her shining hair, as she bent her head, the second wave covered her mouth, nose, and cheeks. As she began to rise, the third voluminous load splattered onto her breasts and started to drip off.

Tapasi noticed that Debashree had stopped moving on Uncle's cock as it started to spray its seed. After his third load gushed out, Tapasi saw that Debashree had actually moved off his cock, in the process of still spurting of her orgasm, Tapasi was still able to move over and grab Uncle's cock and continue to jerk it. A second after, her hand performed the first jerk; Tapasi's mouth circled his cock head just in time to catch Uncle's fourth release. Much smaller than the first three, Tapasi was easily able to suck it all up. She continued to milk his cock until the very last drop of his cum had leaked out. She even placed the tip of her tongue into his pee hole to ensure every drop was consumed.

By this time, Debashree had rolled over and was just watching her friend Tapasi suck Uncle's juices dry. Debashree's face and tits were covered in cum. She didn't know what to do next but she was sure her friend had some uses for it. Some of the cum was beginning to run down her cheeks. She caught this in her hand and brought it up to her mouth and licked it off.

Debashree could see Tapasi had a mouthful of Uncle's cum, and she was unable to say anything. Tapasi signaled her to open her mouth. When Debashree opened her mouth wide, Tapasi transferred by way of spitting inside her mouth of her share of 50% of uncle's cum. She liked the erotic smell and taste of cum which she gulped down immediately.

When Tapasi was finished with Uncle's cum inside the mouth of Debashree, she also gulped down the cum. Debashree moved up until she was nearly out of the water, and Tapasi moved over near to Debashree. Then Tapasi started to lick Uncle's cum off of Debashree's face. Pawan Kumar just coming out of his orgasmic bliss, and still very hard, could only stare at the wanton Tapasi eating the cum off her friend's face.

"Uncle honey, this is a participation sport. Watching is hot, but involvement is much hotter," Tapasi said to shake Uncle out of his trance.

"Tell me one thing Tapasi, I wonder that last night while I was teaching and guiding you about sex before fucking you, you were behaving like an apt innocent, and ignorant disciple as if you had no idea about sex, but now I find you a master degree holder of sex," said Pawan Kumar in an unbelieving tone.

"No, Uncle, still we are ignorant about sex because we didn't encounter a real cock that also a giant cock of yours. I have applied my ideas only with little knowledge I have gained through porn books and blue films, "replied Tapasi.

Pawan Kumar bowed before the two girls, and said, "My two little girls, I must acknowledge and admit that you both are well trained and knowledgeable than me. I have to learn a lot of things from you. From this moment, you both are my bosses, and I am your servant."

"No, Uncle, these things are learned by us only from a lot of blue films which we both used to watch but it is worthless unless we have a real cock," said Debashree.

"Tapasi, Suck Debashree's tits. I know you love that. Clean all me cum off her chest. Don't give me that funny look. You'll love it once you start," said Pawan Kumar.

"OK, Uncle, I will do that. But in the meantime, move your head down to her pussy and start playing with her clit. Poor Debashree hasn't even cum yet and we're both ones were upon her," commanded Tapasi.

Tapasi moved to Debashree's breasts and started to clean the cum by way of licking on them.

Pawan Kumar thought Tapasi sure knew how to have fun. Tapasi began to lick his cum from the breasts of Debashree. It wasn't bad at all rather tasty to Tapasi who cleaned dry of Debashree's tits. Pawan Kumar moved his head down to Debashree's pussy.

Debashree had already spread her legs in anticipation. He unfolded Debashree's labia and pointed his tongue to the clit hiding at the top. He slurped her clit continuously for 3 minutes.

Then Tapasi came, and said, "Leave me, Uncle, let me see how hot she is?"

Tapasi inserted her fingers inside the pussy of Debashree for a few seconds like an expert doctor examining through a thermometer.

"Now Uncle, Debashree is extremely wet. Go ahead and put your index finger between her open lips to see how wet she is. We want to make sure our fingers are nice and wet when we rub her clit. You see, her clit is just like your hard cock. It needs to be fondled, squeezed gently, and sucked. Watch how I rubbed it, Uncle, up and down and circling. I am an expert than you as we both do it regularly in the Apartment. Next, I squeeze it ever so gently between my thumb and forefinger. You see her face Uncle; she really loves this. We can even jerk it off like your cock," Tapasi said finally as she showed him how.

"Oh, Tapasi, don't stop. I need to cum so badly," Debashree said unable to keep her hips still.

"OK, Uncle, you do it now for some minutes. This horny girl can't wait any longer," said Tapasi.

Pawan Kumar started working on Debashree's clit just as he was instructed. While he was doing it, Tapasi was working her index finger in and out of Debashree's cunt hole. The Fingers of both were sliding inside the cunt and clit of Debashree.

"OK lover Uncle, bend down and take her clit between her juicy cunt lips and squeeze it between them with your tongue," Tapasi said as she removed her finger to give Uncle room.

Tapasi told him to put his finger as well as his tongue simultaneously in Debashree's cunt. He did so slowly and awkwardly at first, but he soon caught on. With his finger now fucking Debashree's cunt and his mouth giving her clit a blowjob, Debashree soon flew over the edge. She released her heavy amount of cum. Pawan Kumar could actually feel it begin to stream out of her cunt. Her cunt was oozing cum and without even being told, he took his finger out and stuck it in his mouth. He next moved his face to the point in Debashree's pussy where her cum was flowing. He began to lap it up with his tongue.

"Well, Uncle is certainly a quick sucker," Tapasi said to Debashree after she had come down from her orgasm.

"I think we should go to the bedroom so that we can get more comfortable, "said Tapasi.

It was a good idea so the three of them marched inside the house. Pawan Kumar was between the two girls and his arms around both. His massive cock had not yet lost any of its hardness and still hanging straight up and down as they walked along. Pawan Kumar kissed one girl then the next as they all strode along.

Once inside the house, Tapasi told Debashree and Uncle to wait for her in the corridor. When she returned, she told Pawan Kumar to sit on the sofa in the middle of the corridor. When he did, Tapasi sat on the floor near him putting down a brown paper bag she brought with her.

"OK, Debashree. Remember how you saw me suck Uncle's monster cock just after he shot his load on you? "asked Tapasi.

"Yes, and I wanted to try that ever since, "replied Debashree.

"Well, now's the time," said Tapasi.

Tapasi began to instruct Debashree in the fine art of cock sucking. Debashree was an apt student - a real natural. Tapasi showed her how to cup and fondle his balls, how to put their sacks gently into her mouth. She told her the importance of keeping the cock shaft nice and wet and how to squeeze and suck the head with her mouth while working for her hand up and down the wet shaft. Debashree's mouth went over Uncle's huge cock head up and down. She worked for her hand also up and down. When she felt a dryness, she would release the head and wet the shaft again with her heavy quantity of saliva and start the process all over again.

They shared Uncle's cock at first. Alternating mouths on it, pausing to kiss over it, spitting on it, jerking it, and making it dance to their rhythms. Eventually, Tapasi was confident that Debashree knew exactly how to do it so she just laid back and observed. After a minute or so of this, she stood up and made Uncle eat her pussy while Debashree continued with her succulent blowjob.

What Tapasi liked most about her body was its ability to quickly build to one orgasm after another. Within minutes of having Uncle's large tongue in her pussy, Tapasi was ready to cum again. Debashree had also picked up this trait from her friend. She already knew that it would be possible for her to cum just from sucking cock.

To be sure, sucking Uncle's cock was a real turn on. Debashree loved to feel of its hardness in her mouth and wanting him to cum in her mouth so she could lap it up as her friend did. She knew she was going to cum soon as well. To speed the process up, she had begun fiddling her clit as she sucked Uncle off.

Tapasi was about to cum herself, and she held Uncle's head tight against her loins as she released her cum. It always felt so good to cum. Her whole body seemed to enjoy it. Now that she had started cumming incessantly, she wasn't ever going to stop.

After cumming, Tapasi felt it was time for an extra. She opened her brown bag and told Debashree to stop for a minute. When Debashree did, Tapasi coated Uncle's brownie black beauty with a nice coating of pineapple sauce, the kind you put on ice cream sundaes. As the sauce dripped down around his very aroused cock, Tapasi added whip cream. Then she placed a cherry on top and told Debashree to have a treat.

Debashree soon gobbled it all up and no sooner had she finished than Uncle's breathing became rushed and he started pumping his hips into Debashree's face. Tapasi knew what was soon to follow and instructed Debashree to remain calm and let the cum hit the insides of her cheek so she could control the flow of cum down her throat better. Her friend's instructions didn't quite prepare her for how quickly Uncle gushed out his cum. In milliseconds, her mouth was full of it. She tried swallowing as fast as she could but simply couldn't keep pace. It started to leak out her mouth before she gagged on it and some of it even went up to her nose.

Tapasi couldn't help but laugh and said, "It's OK honey, Uncle has so much, it doesn't matter if some has spilled off. Try to getting used to it. You'll get better the more you do it. As they say, practice makes perfect!"

"Now, let us give Uncle some rest then he would fuck us simultaneously, "said Tapasi.

"Ohhh...no. Girls, I cannot ejaculate more as I am an old man of 59 years. Do you think I am a sex machine? If I fuck you now, there is no fucking in night. Agree on you both? "said Pawan Kumar.

"We do agree. I have read somewhere in porn books that a male takes a longer time to fuck after one or two cums. Since we both are now very horny after last night's bucking wish that you fuck us longer randomly till we have our orgasms once again," said Tapasi.

After 15 minutes, both the girls knelt before him and started stroking his cock and sucking his cock in alternate mouths. After continuous sucking of 5 minutes, the giant of the 9th inched body raised its head from slumber. Its body was coated with mixed saliva of the girls, it was completely bathed with their saliva that the excess saliva was dripping down the floor making a small pool.

Debashree positioned her pussy over Uncle's hard cock as she faced away from him. Tapasi looked on but could tell Debashree had everything well in hand. Pawan Kumar's cock was what Debashree had in her hand as she lowered her cunt towards the tip of its head.

"Easy now Debashree, don't try to take too much too soon," advised Tapasi.

Tapasi hadn't realized how wet her friend's cunt was. She was a virgin but only in a technical sense. Days of fucking herself with various objects like carrot had made her pussy more than ready for the ride of her life. She lowered her cunt onto Uncle's blackness and to the surprise of everyone, a good nine inches of Uncle's monster was quickly buried in Debashree's young pussy. Debashree lost all control in a very short amount of time. Soon she was riding her black stallion.

"This was as close to heaven here on earth that anything could be possible," Debashree thought.

It was even more pleasurable than Tapasi described. Then again, how could anyone possibly describe this kind of pleasure?

Debashree was screaming wildly in pleasure, "Oh... Tapasi, this is so fucking good!"

Her tits were dancing as they bounced against his chest. She placed her hands under them for support so they wouldn't hurt, plus, she enjoyed pulling their nipples out straight as her pussy gobbled Uncle's giant completely. After fucking her continuously for 5 minutes, Debashree then started to cum. She kept the pace of her fucking up through one cum, then another quickly sprang forth before she finally yielded and slowed down.

Pawan Kumar was far from Cumming yet. Having had so many thus far, it would be a while before he would shoot again. Sensing this, Tapasi lay on the floor and spread her legs wide.

"Debashree it is your friend's turn now," said Tapasi.

Debashree got off Uncle's cock and Pawan Kumar quickly got between Tapasi's legs and with Debashree's cum surrounding his tool, entered Tapasi's wet pussy. Even Tapasi couldn't believe how full she felt. Though more mature than Debashree, she was surprised she could actually take all of Uncle's cock in her.

Pawan Kumar noticed that Tapasi's cunt wasn't quite as tight as Debashree's but the good news was he was able to get all his cock into her so that the base of his shaft was rubbing on Tapasi's clit with each stroke. He balanced himself with his arms and rocked his hips into her

Tapasi fucked Uncle's cock for a full ten minutes before she shot off. As soon as she did, Debashree pushed Uncle onto his back and she started to ride on him. After riding him for 10 minutes, when she came, she returned the favor to Tapasi.

Now, Uncle wanted a doggy position. Tapasi knelt on the sofa by putting her two hands on the corridor wall for support. By seeing her wide buttocks and ass hole, Pawan Kumar felt so excited that he put his tongue inside her ass hole. Tapasi felt a new sensation inside the ring of her arse. The cunt juices started dribbling. Then without wasting time, Pawan Kumar inserted his cock inside her cunt from back, and Tapasi felt that her arse hole was replaced by Uncle's finger. She was getting Uncle's big cock in her pussy as well as his finger inside her ass hole, it was a double fucking simultaneously. He fucked her in this manner for another 10 minutes, and Tapasi had an orgasm.