Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her," Debashree whispered, and he pressed in slowly until he was buried to the hilt.

Tapasi moaned, "Oh God that's good."

Debashree kissed her, tongued the shell of her ears, nibbled at her throat, and groped her aching breasts with her delicate hands while Uncle gripped her hips and thrust again and again into Tapasi's throbbing pussy. His movements made her clit intermittently bump against Debashree's.

After a few minutes, Debashree announced, "I want to see it."

Uncle pulled back, leaving Tapasi desperate to be filled again. Tapasi rolled to her back while Debashree scrambled free. Then Uncle was back, sliding into Tapasi again. In this position, he could really show off his skills and Tapasi was moaning in no time.

"You're beautiful together," Debashree said, laying down next to Tapasi and bending her head to suckle at her tits.

"I'm close," Pawan Kumar warned.

"Come inside her," Debashree said and pushed herself up to kiss him deeply. Tapasi reached down to slip to fingers into Debashree's slit, imitating Uncle's movements as he approached climax.

At last, he groaned into her mouth and gave three deep thrusts. Tapasi kept fingering Debashree, stretching out her thumb to rub her clit.

Debashree shuddered once and sighed softly, lowering herself to the bed once more. She lay with her head by Tapasi's hip this time and watched with rapt attention as Uncle pulled out of Tapasi. She moved in to pull Uncle's softening erection into her mouth, slurping as she cleaned him with her tongue. Then she turned to Tapasi, lapping softly at her hypersensitive tissues.

Uncle and Tapasi stared into each other's eyes as she worked. And even though Tapasi'd already come so hard a few minutes before, she felt arousal warming her belly again. Tapasi had a feeling the three of them weren't done. Not by a long shot.

He lay beside Tapasi, rolling her onto his side to spoon behind her. Tapasi kept her thigh raised for Debashree to finish her ministrations, while Uncle reached around to fondle her nipple gently.

"You taste good together," Debashree said, and Tapasi felt Uncle's cock twitch against her ass.

"She's got a great mouth, doesn't she?" Pawan Kumar murmured in Tapasi's ear.

Tapasi didn't have anything to compare it to, but she'd certainly gotten her off.

"Very," Tapasi agreed.

Debashree shifted and presented Tapasi with her pussy once again. Her hair glistened with arousal. Tapasi flattened her tongue against Debashree's mons and used the same kind of soothing strokes she was using on her.

"Wait," Debashree said, pulling away. She moved again so they were lying side by side.

"Uncle, try both and tell me if you want me to shave it all off. Debashree said.

Pawan Kumar smiled and happily went to the task of tasting each of their pussies in turn. He moved back and forth, kindling the spark of arousal Tapasi'd felt before into something more urgent. At last, when they were both panting and groaning each time, he would abandon one of them for the other, he leaned back.

"I want you to shave it all," he decided.

"Can I try it again after you do?" Tapasi asked. Tapasi could imagine the softness would be magnified without the cushion of her pubic hair.

She bit her lip, "God, yes."

"Will you do it now?" Uncle asked.

Debashree answered by getting up and retrieving the towel he'd dropped on the floor. She wrapped it around herself and gave them a little wave as she headed out the door.

"Wait, before that let us finish one peg more," Pawan Kumar called back.

All three then finished their pegs, and Debashree started to move the bathroom.

Pawan Kumar crawled forward and eased his weight onto Tapasi. He kissed her, giving her a taste of her pussy mixed with Debashree's and his cum.

"I've had dreams like this," he said.

"How's it holds up? Tapasi asked indicating his throbbing cock.

He reached between her legs and guided his cock back into her slit, drawing her knees up to deepen his angle. The thrusts were slower now, more gentle and Tapasi explored his mouth with her tongue.

Tapasi could feel him hardening inside her when Debashree came back to the room.

"Hey! No fair having fun without me!" she teased. Pawan Kumar stopped moving but stayed buried in her pussy as they both looked toward the door.

Debashree opened the towel to show off a newly shaved crotch. Beads of water still clung to her skin.

"Well?" she asked.

"Bring it here," Tapasi said.

Debashree crawled onto the bed, kneeling beside her shoulder. Pawan Kumar and Tapasi reached out at the same time to touch her bare flesh. Uncle's cock twitched inside Tapasi.

"How'd I do?" Debashree asked.

"Perfect," Tapasi breathed.

"Lay down," Uncle instructed, "With your sweet ass right here."

He patted the bed next to Tapasi's head. Debashree did, on her side, and with just a little twisting he could put his mouth on her.

"I want to taste it," Tapasi said, pushing his head out of the way and arching her back to stroke her bare lips with her tongue. Tapasi was right, everything was even softer, smoother now. More responsive, too.

"Oh, God, you were right. It's so much better..." Debashree sighed and rocked her hips with every stroke of Tapasi's tongue.

Pawan Kumar began to thrust more enthusiastically again, his cock back to rock hard by the feel of it.

"I want you inside me," Debashree said, stroking his ass.

"Mmm, yes..." Tapasi said into her mound, "Fuck her while I eat her bare pussy."

Pawan Kumar groaned and gave Tapasi a series of quick thrusts before he pulled out and circled their bodies to get behind Debashree. Debashree rocked onto her knees and widened her stance until her sweet-scented clit was centimeters from Tapasi's lips. Before her eyes, Uncle's glistening cock aimed for Debashree's wet hole. Tapasi flicked her tongue out and got a taste of her juices from the underside of his cock as he pressed into Debashree.

Using the tip of her tongue, Tapasi kept up a steady onslaught of flicks to Debashree's clit and the opening of her pussy where his shaft moved in and out. Lower down, Tapasi ran her hands over Debashree's body until she found her bobbing breasts. The peaks were tight and hot and her tits fit into her hands perfectly. Tapasi kneaded them, pulled gently at the nipples, and rolled them between her fingers.

Soon Debashree was bucking against Uncle, pressing down on Tapasi's face with her smooth pussy and howling with pleasure. Tapasi could barely hear over the sound of her ecstasy, but she could tell Uncle was whispering to her.

Finally, Debashree was spent and she drove her mouth onto Tapasi's pussy, now freshly damp from sharing her pleasure. Debashree sucked hard on Tapasi's clit, whimpering with aftershocks as Uncle continued to drill her. Tapasi tilted her head back, now using her tongue on Uncle's tight balls.

Debashree curled two fingers into Tapasi's slit, stretching forward to catch her g-spot as she moved. Tapasi moaned and thrust her hips into her face. Debashree swirled her fingers twice and pushed Tapasi over the edge. The sound of Tapasi's muffled screams spurred Uncle on and he pumped harder then let out a guttural roar as he came.

Slowly, they extracted themselves and crawled to the pillows. Pawan Kumar was in the middle, with Debashree tucked under his right arm and Tapasi on his left. Debashree's electric black eyes were shown at Tapasi over the heaving plane of his chest. Debashree smiled.

"Thank you," Debashree said.

"Thank you," Tapasi said.

"No, seriously, I am the most grateful man on the planet," Pawan Kumar said, squeezing both of them on the ass. They giggled.

"I could die happy right now, "said Pawan Kumar.

"Don't do that," Debashree said, tracing a circle around his nipple.

"We're not done with you yet, rest would be at Apartment," said Tapasi.

After finishing their dinner, all three went to bed clinging one another and went to sleep.

The next day morning, all their baggage packed and kept in the dickey of the car. Before leaving, they went behind the guest house and looked at the sea.

Then Pawan Kumar said, "Let us pay homage to Digha sea beach."

"Thank you Digha sea beach, you have changed our lives, and the memories of you will remain forever in our minds," they said.

TO BE CONTINUED