Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?" he asked.

It was really him. Curiosity got the better of her, and she glanced back over her shoulder. Memories assaulted her as he removed his six-foot-plus frame from the chair and stood up.

It must be more than one and a half years, fresh memories. She rubbed her chest, thinking back to the invisible ache that had bothered her earlier in so many nights. She'd struggled the entire years to forget the memories from her past.

He studied her; his head cocked slightly to the right. He approached as though he expected her to flee. With each step that brought him closer, her heartbeat picked up and her nipples hardened until they peaked stiff beneath her white coat. The doctor crossed her arms over her chest. Warmth unfurled low in her belly. She couldn't do much about her damp panties. It had been a long time, but seemingly her heart and her body hadn't suffered from memory loss after these years.

Pawan Kumar stopped five feet away and then closed the distance by three. She'd forgotten how tall he was. His dark hair grazed his shoulders in a shaggy, but a masculine mess. The years had been kind to him. He wore a pair of chocolate brown boots, trousers, and a body-hugging black T-shirt made with his specific measurements in mind. It outlined every muscle he had, and he had plenty. She pressed her lips together, tight. No need to embarrass herself by drooling.

"Hello, Preeti, after a long time, it must be after one and a half years," he said.

His voice was deeper, and his face leaner. He had matured more and looking a slight aged. His body, his demeanor, everything about him spoke volumes of the man she had loved at first sight. Pawan Kumar remembered everything that happened between them on the train.

"Now, you have become a doctor, true to your wish, a pediatrician, "said Pawan Kumar.

She smiled, and said, "Yes, just fresh out of the medical college and joined here just one month before as a Junior pediatrician."

"Are these two young mothers being your wives?" she asked.

"Yes, a long story," he said.

"Can you come to my cabin so that we can have cups of hot coffees and talk?" she asked.

"Sure, "Pawan Kumar said and followed her.

He entered her cabin. Her desk was full of Adhesive Bandages, Antiseptics, Blood pressure cuff Cotton pads, Cotton swabs, First aid kit, and Gauze.

She picked her thermos flask and poured hot coffee into two cups, and handed one cup to him.

They remained silent for sometimes.

Then Pawan Kumar asked, "So, you have not found your suitable boy?"

"No, once I have surrendered everything of my precious thing to somebody then nobody could replace him nor I could allow anybody other than him," she said.

"Who is that him? "asked Pawan Kumar.

"The person who took my virginity on the train. From that moment, I decided that I will not allow any other persons in my heart other than him even I will remain like Virgin Mary throughout my life as I started loving him and still devoted to him in my heart, said in teary eyes.

"But that was an accident, "Pawan Kumar said.

"Maybe, but I love him, and I would not force upon him that he should love me. My love for him is pure, honest, and true which God only knows, "she said.

She couldn't control herself. Her sobs switched to soft hiccups.

Pawan Kumar cupped her face in his hands and tipped her head back. He wiped away the remaining tears and then lowered his head and joined his lips to hers. He licked along the fold and into the corners of her mouth, sipping at the salty moisture captured there. If only he could absorb her pain. A shudder racked her body as a sigh escaped. He dipped his tongue inside her mouth, stroking the tip of her tongue. Passion for this beautiful woman surged through him, leaving him shaken with the depth of his emotions for her.

Deepening the kiss, heated desire swelled his cock to uncomfortable proportions. Draping her arms around his neck, Dr. Preeti pushed her fingers through his hair, made fists, and pulled his head down to hold him in place. He explored her warmth. His mind raced with a variety of things he wanted to do, but he put the mental brakes on, not wanting to risk her running again. She pressed her body close. Her nipples beaded into hard little points, drilling his chest. She began to pant, stuttering every so often, the aftereffect of crying for such a long time. Her tongue tangled with his. His memories guided him as he withdrew from her lips to plant kisses from behind her ear, down to her collarbone. He licked his way back to a particularly sensitive spot below her ear.

Her head fell back, exposing her throat. She twisted her head to the other side. He'd happily kiss her wherever she wanted him to. Starting at the hollow of her throat, he swept his tongue along the soft skin on her neck. A moan bubbled from her lips, and her body quivered in his arms. He repeated the process on the other side before returning to recapture her mouth in a bruising kiss. He drilled into her mouth and anchored his hips to hers, his plea blatant. She tilted back and peered up, her eyes open, the lids heavy.

Excitement sped through his body, he said, "I need you."

Dr. Preeti scanned the area around them, the corridor in front of her cabin was deserted, they were alone. She closed the cabin from inside. There was a door attached to her cabin just behind her seat. She opened the door and ushered him in, it was a small room, even smaller than her cabin with a bed meant for taking rest of the doctor during the night round. Both of them sat on the bed.

Her hands trembled as she reached out for Pawan Kumar's shirt, her fingers fumbling with the snaps. A deep yearning overwhelmed her.

She hoped once sated, the hunger would go away. Telling him the truth smashed down a barrier she hadn't realized existed. She still had plenty to explain, but right now, at this small moment in time, this was what she wanted, and to hell with the consequences. She needed him. She had waited long enough. She ran her hands over his chest, stopping to rub his small brown nipples into hard little pebbles before she tipped forward to sample a taste of his flesh. She followed each brush of her lips with a flick of her tongue and a gentle bite, elated when he sucked in his breath, hissing through his teeth.

Encouraged, she worked her way first across his very fine upper chest and then down the middle toward his taught belly. His muscles tightened beneath her fingers as she made her way down his body until she kneeled in front of him. She peeked up through her lashes. She raised her hands as high as she could reach, and in a slow, sensual glide, raked her nails down his stomach. He quivered, delighting her with a lusty male groan. She paused at the waistband of his trousers. Tilting her head back, she stared deep into his eyes and licked her lips. His breath caught. His intent gaze fixated on her tongue, his pupils dark and dilated. She imagined she could hear the pounding of his heart. She undid his snap and reached around to grab the back of the waistband, pushed it over his hips, down to his knees. She sat back on her heels. She'd never seen a sexier, more vibrant man.

His erection stretched long, thick, and heavy in its aroused state. The dark pink-colored head spilled precum from the tiny slit. Wrapping one hand around his length, she moved in tight, firm strokes up and down. The skin was soft as velvet and warm, he seemed to pulse in her grip. She flexed the fingers on her other hand and raised it to cradle his balls. Dr. Preeti leaned closer, her tongue slipping out to lick at the pearl of liquid gathered at the tip. Her eyes drifted closed as she swallowed. She opened wide and covered the head of his cock, filling her mouth until it rested atop the bed of her tongue. Then she closed her lips, surrounding him. His breath whooshed out of his body as he sagged against the large boulder holding him up. She smiled; her lips stretched wide around him and closed her eyes in ecstasy. Humming her appreciation of his salty taste and male scent, she moved her mouth up and down in slow, deep glides, taking him to the back near her throat on every other stroke

He thrust his hands in her hair. Using gentle manipulation, he tried to control her speed. She consumed him, taking him as deep inside as she dared, and then withdrew, applying suction when she neared the top. Again, and again, she repeated the maneuver, twisting her head on the occasional upward movement to provide pressure at different points. He strengthened his hold and began to thrust his hips, his cock tunneling in and out her mouth.

"Oh, damn, honey, that feels fantastic. Your mouth is so hot, "he moaned.

Dr. Preeti eased back to run her tongue around the top, stopping to flick against the sensitive spot under the rim. She caressed his balls in the palm of her hand, massaging them with her fingers while she licked and planted kisses around the head.

"More. Suck me some more. Harder, "again Pawan Kumar panted.

She nodded, eager to oblige. Oh, yes, this was exactly what happened last time with him on the train. Pawan Kumar leisurely pumped in and out, captivated by the glide of his dick through the circle of her lips. She covered his cock like a heated blanket. He loved to see her mouth around him, his shaft shiny and wet each time she eased back and then swallowed him up again. His balls pulled uptight, the need to come building to an urgent state, but he didn't want to explode in her mouth. It had been too long. He wanted to experience that particular pleasure buried deep inside her body.

With a mixture of regret and anticipation, he gave her hair a firm tug. She stopped and peered at him with glazed eyes. The unfocused stare, her face clouded with lust, his cock shoved halfway to the back of her throat, made him growl low and harsh.

"I need you to stop. If you keep going, I'll lose it, and I want to come inside you, "he said.

He drew back until he fell from her mouth with a soft pop. When she pouted and licked her lips, he almost changed his mind. However, his need to taste her won out.

Now he wanted her flavor on his tongue. His mouth watered just thinking about it. He wondered if she was as sweet as he remembered when he sucked her in train.

Yanking up his trousers, but leaving them undone, he reached down to help her stand. He removed her jeans and panties, placing the jeans on the cushion near the bed. He eased her down and knelt before her. Then it was his turn to gaze up. Face flushed, eyes bright, this gorgeous woman sat perched before him, her lips red and swollen from sucking his cock.

"My turn," he said.

He spread her thighs, lifting her legs to place her feet over his shoulders. He inhaled as he surveyed her, intimately spread open before him. Her pussy glistened with dew-like droplets. The scent of her arousal fanned the fire in his gut. He bent forward, his tongue flicking out to steal a sample. A moan rose from deep inside as he kissed her silky flesh. He toyed with her clit, licked along the length of her opening, sucked, and nibbled on her engorged lips. Her body vibrated. With each pass over the aroused little pleasure point and every dip into her warm entrance, she bucked against his chin.

"Please," She panted, "Make me come."

He chuckled, "Soon."

"Now, I need to come... now, "she moaned.

He flicked her clit again, enjoying the shivers that traveled through her body, the increased trembling in her legs. He pressed a finger deep inside, her juices seeping out around it. He shoved in a second finger, pumping both in and out while he alternated between licking and sucking on her pussy lips. The walls of her vagina clenched, trying to pull him in deeper. He worked his tongue and fingers faster. The quake in her thighs increased until at last, her body clamped down like a vise, clutching his fingers, and she uttered a carnal cry of release. She spilled onto his tongue, her intoxicating cream covering it. He lapped up every drop he could catch, slowing his strokes to soft sweeps. He remained mindful of her tender skin but strove to extend the pleasure for as long as possible. Her breathing returned to normal, and a purr of satisfaction reached his ears.

Dr. Preeti sagged, her body limp and relaxed, but they weren't finished yet. He stood, and with his gaze locked on hers, inserted the fingers in her pussy, into his mouth. He closed his lips around them and sucked, licking them clean—even the web between each digit. Her stomach clenched.

"Oh man, that was hot, she said, "I need you inside me."

Jerking her to her feet, he removed her doctor's white coat, her shirt, and bra. With a firm hand on her back, he urged her to lean forward until her upper body stretched over the bed and she grasped the opposite edge with her fingertips. He stepped in behind and cradled her hips in his hands. With her ass snug against his pelvis, he bent over her back and brushed his lips along the back of her neck, then trailed his tongue down her spine. She shuddered. He reached around between her chest and rubbed his palms across her peaked nipples. He pinched them, bringing a string of pleasure to the tips and a gasp of desire to her lips. Then he removed his hands and, placing one palm against the center of her back, pressed her down to bring the tips of her nipples in contact with the bed. The cool, smooth texture against the hot, hard surface of her nipples was one of the most sensuous things she had ever experienced.

Moisture flooded her pussy, and she bowed further, rubbing her chest back and forth.

From behind, he entered her, inch by thick, hard inch. Her eyes widened, and she grunted low in her throat as he stretched her open. He pushed until his cock kissed her womb until his balls tickled her clit.

"God, you're too tight," his voice sounded strained; he had to work to get the words out, "You feel so fucking wonderful. I've missed this, sweetheart. I've missed you."

As he withdrew, pulling across sensitive tissue, she whimpered at the emptiness. Going from simmer to a fast boil, pressure began to a built, low in her belly. He plunged back into her depths, withdrew, plunged again. Before he had acted as though they had all the time in the world—now he wasted none. He quickened his pace, pumping harder, faster, the force of the movement rocking her torso back and forth against the rock. Each drag of her nipples across the bed heightened the erotic sensations, catapulting her toward orgasm. She gasped as he drilled into her, his grip no doubts leaving marks on her hips with the force of each thrust. The added stimulation pushed her closer to the edge, sending her to the very precipice, urging her to tumble over. When he reached around her hips and pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger, she exploded, shoving her head into the crook of her arm to stifle a scream. Fireworks erupted behind her closed eyelids. She succumbed to the release, blind to her surroundings. Unrelenting, he continued to fuck her, pounding in hard thrusts until he rammed into her one final time, staying deep, his body shuddering over hers. His hips tight against her behind, he curved protectively over her back, wrapped his arms around her, and pinned his cheek against her spine.

His cock stiffened and jerked deep inside her. Holy fuck. He had never had an orgasm leave him feeling sucked dry. Tucked beneath him, Dr. Preeti dragged in gulps of air. He couldn't find the energy to move his limbs. What happened? What had started out being a revelation about the past, had ended with the best sex of his life. He needed time to figure everything out, to decide where to go from here. With no small effort, he managed to lift up and back away, needing a little space to pull up his pants and get it together. He waited while she pulled her clothes back on. She looked stunned too.

"I didn't hurt you, did I? "he asked.

"I'm fine, "she said.

Her skin glowed a pretty pink, but she didn't avoid his gaze. He sent up a prayer of thanks. He didn't want her to regret anything. He certainly didn't. How could he? She loved her, and after realizing this, now he started to love her.

"Don't bother about your wives and babies. We have nurses round the clock to check the mothers and babies once in an hour," she assured him.

The time was 11.30 AM. She picked out her dinner packet which both of them shared.

After finishing the dinner, she asked, "now, tell me about you."

Pawan Kumar started telling his story from the beginning to end with his seven wives and babies. The story was so amazing that Dr. Preeti got stunned for a moment.

Then onwards, Pawan Kumar would fuck Dr. Preeti every night till the discharge of Debashree and Tapasi after two weeks.

In their last night of fucking, Dr. Preeti said, "From tomorrow, I will be missing you, and please note that I can't live without you. I am ready to be your 8th wife, please accept me."

Pawan Kumar thought for a moment, and said, "Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am," Dr. Preeti replied.

"But before taking any decision, you have to spend one day in our house with all of my wives," said Pawan Kumar.

The next day, he took Debashree and Tapasi with the babies to the house.

-- -- ---

After a week, while he was having dinner with his wives, he announced, "Tomorrow, I have invited an old friend of mine to our house. She is a doctor, a pediatrician in the Nursing Home where our two babies of Debashree and Tapasi were born. Her name is Dr. Preeti. Debashree and Tapasi had seen her as she was taking care of our new babies there."

"Ohhhh...yes, Dr. Preeti, we know her. She is a very young doctor and very beautiful," said both of them.

The next day, Dr. Preeti arrived. Pawan Kumar introduced her to all of his wives. She had never seen such a big house in her life. She was completely mesmerized by the scenic beauty in and around Pawan Kumar's house, particularly with Apple orchards. Within an hour, she befriended with all of them, she got mixed up with all his wives in such a way that as if she belonged to them.

During lunchtime, all his wives along with the guest were sitting, and taking lunch on the egg table.

Then Pawan Kumar said, "Please all of you, listen to me carefully. Our guest Dr. Preeti is very much pleased to spend her time with us. We had a past relationship, and now, she has proposed me to be my eighth wife. I leave it to the syndicate of wives to take a decision."

Payal said, "Let the syndicate of wives take some time for the decision."

In the evening before the departure of Dr. Preeti, everybody again congregated on egg table for coffee.

During sipping of coffee, Payal announced, "The syndicate of wives wholeheartedly accepts and welcomes the proposal of Dr. Preeti as the eighth wife of Pawan Kumar. We are very much pleased that at least we will have a pediatrician in our family to take care of our babies."

Next week, Pawan Kumar married Dr. Preeti in the temple in Gandharva tradition and she became his eighth wife. Pawan Kumar fucked her in the big bedroom on 4th day of his marriage in front of his seven wives. After that, Dr. Preeti started staying permanently in the house, and every day, she would go with Pawan Kumar to Shimla to her hospital and would return with him in the evening.

-- -- --

It had already been more than a year since they left Kolkata. Pawan Kumar was receiving calls from Manasi, Rupa, and Rakhi Majumdar to inquire about well beings of their daughters. He was also receiving calls from Aprajita about her mother Payal. Nisha had already a son born from him.

Now, Pawan Kumar concentrated his mind on his other dream projects. He had already acquired acres of land near Shimla for his manufacturing plants. He had fixed the deal with foreign companies who would supply all the machinery. All the machinery would be imported from Japan and Germany. Now, he wanted a good construction company to build his plants. Pawan Kumar contacted a reputed construction company 'Oriental Construction & Engineering company' at Kolkata. He planned to visit Kolkata next week.

1...1112131415...18