Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he made a call to his friend Mr. Sukumar Sen who was in the USA.

"Hello, Sukumar, this is Pawan Kumar from Shimla, how are you? "asked he.

"I am fine, how are you enjoying your post-retirement life in Himachal?" asked Sukumar from the other side.

"Sukumar, listen to me. Next week, I am going to Kolkata for some works for my company. I have not paid your house rent for so many months when I left Kolkata. Should I deposit those amounts in your account in Kolkata? Secondly, can you let me stay a few days in your flat as some of my belongings are still left there, "he said.

Sukumar replied, "No, Pawan Kumar, don't deposit the amount in my account. My granddaughter, daughter of my eldest daughter is doing some research work at Visva-Bharati University, located at Bolpur city near Kolkata for the last one year. Although she has sufficient American dollars, she finds it difficult to exchange in Indian currencies. So, I am informing her to contact you once you reach in Kolkata so that You could hand over her my due money from you which would help her as it will be Indian currencies. Secondly, you are my friend, and you have stayed for more than six years in my flat. Do you think, I should deny you to stay in my flat? You can stay as many days as you want in my flat."

Pawan Kumar chalked out his visit to Kolkata, after a long time he was visiting his old place. He informed both Manasi and Rupa of her visit, and both were very happy. During dinner, all of them assembled at the egg table. He informed all his wives of his visit to Kolkata. Debashree and Tapasi requested him to inform the well beings of their mothers. Urmi requested him to visit her Santosh Uncle's house. Basanti and Sumati also requested him to inform them about the well-being of their Aunt Savita.

Then Payal said, "My dear husband before you leaving for Kolkata, let me announce the good news. Our sister Dr. Preeti is pregnant."

Pawan Kumar glanced towards Preeti who was sitting amidst his wives with dropping eyes and shyness. Pawan Kumar wished her, and all other wives clapped their hands with wishes to her.

Pawan Kumar reached Kolkata in the evening. Both the women, Manasi and Rupa were waiting for him eagerly. Pawan Kumar went on talking about their daughters, how their daughters were passing their times happily, how he had kept them like his own daughters, and how their babies were so white in colors and very healthy. After dinner, he fucked both the women on the same bed till midnight, and surprisingly both of them had their orgasms three times since they were getting fucked by him after almost more than a year. Their pussies were almost dry for such time.

The next day morning, he visited the head office of 'Oriental Construction and Engineering company' and discussed the matter with the authorities. He made a deal with them and before evening he returned to the apartment.

He was taking a rest in his flat. It was about to be evening then Manasi informed him that a young beautiful girl was looking for him. Then a young girl entered his flat. The young girl looked to be very smart, she came forward and shook her hand with him.

"If I am not wrong, you are Pawan Kumar. I am Julie, granddaughter of Sukumar Sen. As I understand my grandpa is your childhood friend, should I address you as Grandpa? " she asked.

"Your grandfather is not my childhood friend, but he was senior to me few years in school, and we are very close friends till now, so I am also like your grandfather, "he replied to her.

"Thank you, Grandpa," she said with a smile.

Then Pawan Kumar closely glanced at her. This girl was born in the USA, an NRI and she was looking like a real American girl. Although she was born from an Indian parent, the topography of the USA had certainly changed her skin color. Although she was not pure white she had a beautiful skin color mixed of pinkish and white. She was taller above 5'5'' with beautiful raven black hair. She had a cylindrical face, high cheekbone, and a long nose with pouted natural rosy lips. She had beautiful olive black eyes with spark and glow in her eyes. She had exotic looks, a very pretty, and attractive girl of 22 years. She wore blue jeans with medium heels on her feet, with a white loose top, the neck portion of which was quite wide so that her cleavage could be clearly seen. Her black bra with cups could be also clearly seen above her white tops, after all, she was an American. She had a satchel the strap of which crossed diagonally across her body, with the bag hanging on the opposite of her hip, rather than hanging directly down from the shoulder. Further, she had a medium-sized leather vanity bag with her.

Pawan Kumar ushered her into his bedroom and indicated her to sit on his king-sized bed.

She sat on the bed after keeping her two bags on the bed.

"So, Julie where is your home in the USA?" Pawan Kumar asked.

"Grandpa, in New Jersey," she replied.

"Julie, then what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Grandpa, I am researching Rabindranath Tagore, the famous Indian poet and noble laureate in Viswa-Bharati University, located at Bolpur,140 km from Kolkata," she replied.

"You have a satchel?" he asked.

"Ohhh...I have kept my research-oriented papers here as today I spent my whole day in Kolkata library to search about Rabindranath Tagore, and now I will return to Bolepur by train, which is the last train from here and will only take one hour from Kolkata, "she said.

"You must be in hurry, then let me hand over the money, "said Pawan Kumar.

He handed over her the money. Julie opened her vanity bag and picked out a medium-sized purse and put the money inside the purse and threw it on bed carelessly.

"Grandpa, may I use your bathroom? Just, I want to refresh myself, in the meantime, can you please call a taxi?" requested Julie.

"Sure," replied Pawan Kumar, and went outside.

Julie closed the door from inside. Pawan Kumar was waiting in the living room. After sometimes, the taxi was waiting for her near the main entrance of the apartment. Pawan Kumar wondered why the girl was delaying so much.

After one hour, the door was opened, and hurriedly Julie came out, and said, "Sorry, I am too late."

"Bye, Grandpa, "she said and waved her hand at him, and left.

It was 8.30 PM. He wanted an early dinner. Manasi and Rupa were waiting for him.

He said to them, "Today, no fucking. I want to take rest."

After finishing his dinner, he went inside his flat, to his bedroom. Then he saw the vanity bag of Julie lying on his bed. Ohh...my God, the reckless girl had forgotten to take her vanity bag. Out of curiosity, he wanted to see the contents of the bag which was opened already. He put his hand inside and picked out all the contents. Waaaoooo! there was a dildo around the length of 7th inches, a strip of birth control pills, her make-up things, her passport, identity card, and some other things. He smiled and put back the things carefully inside. He thought definitely the girl would return.

He came outside of his flat and was loitering around the corridor. After 15 minutes, he heard the footsteps, and looked at towards the entrance grill, and found Julie with a worried face.

"I know, you have forgotten your vanity bag," he said and opened the grill gate. Before Manasi and Rupa know anything, he ushered the girl to her flat and closed the door from inside. Both of them went inside his bedroom. Julie sat on his bed and found her vanity bag lying on the bed.

"Sorry to bother you again Grandpa," she said, "I am such a silly girl. After reaching the station, I was already sitting on the train. The train was about to move when suddenly, I remembered that I have left out something, my vanity bag where some important things were there. Immediately, I jumped out of the train and came back. That was the last train, I missed, now I have to stay tonight here so that I could catch the next train tomorrow morning. Can I stay here tonight? "she asked.

"Sure dear, this is your Grandfather's flat. There is a spare room, you can stay comfortably tonight," he asked with a smile.

"Please check your vanity bag once again, "said Pawan Kumar.

She was very angry and blaming herself, with unmindful she opened her vanity bag with her two hands and suddenly the bag fell on the floor, the contents spilled out to the floor, the dildo rolled down. Immediately, Julie bent down to pick up the things. Pawan Kumar bent down to pick up the dildo which rolled near him.

Julie saw him pick up the dildo and felt very shy but she didn't feel any embarrassment, after all, she was an American girl.

Pawan Kumar examined the object with keen interest, and said, "Very nice object. Such things are rarely available in India. You all American girls keep these things?" he asked.

Julie remained silent, but she was not nervous as a dildo was just like a plaything in the USA.

"Julie, do you have a boyfriend? "he asked.

"Yes, Grandpa," she replied.

"Where is he? How many times you have slept with him?" he asked.

"He is in New Jersey; we must have slept 5 times. You see Grandpa, sex is nothing in the USA, it is one type of entertainment," she replied.

"So, you are using it in India in place of your boyfriend, "said Pawan Kumar.

"Certainly, whenever I feel an urge inside, I use it and reach my orgasm," she replied without any shyness and hesitation.

"But this is small," said Pawan Kumar.

"No, this is the average-sized dildo. Grandpa, you have no idea of this," said Julie.

"Julie, this is smaller than me, "said Pawan Kumar.

"Grandpa, don't make fun of it and don't tell lie. You are an Oldman, and I know old men have smaller things," she said.

She was sitting on the bed.

"OK, you don't want to believe then see yourself and feel it," he said, unzipped his shorts, and moved near her.

He stood in front of her with his big, giant, and rock-hard cock of 9th inches which was throbbing just a few inches from her face.

Julie was just stunned, dumbfounded, and speechless. With her bewildered eyes, she was just watching the cock silently. She had never witnessed such a huge cock in her real life. She had watched BBC of negro in porn movies only but it was real.

"Amazing and extra-ordinary," she muttered herself and encircled it with her palm and felt the hotness.

She pulled the foreskin downwards and was further amazed to see the big rounded pink head. Her mouth was opened wide with surprise. Pawan Kumar saw it an opportunity, so he just pulled her head slightly, his huge cock slid inside her open mouth smoothly. Both were silent, but Julie started to suck his cock, his cock beginning to twitch in anticipation as he felt her hot breath on his erect member. He grabbed his cock and began to run it over her lips, his pre-cum glistening on her lips as it left a trail. Her lips quivered, but she did not stir as he continued to play his cock around her mouth. His hands reached down and pushed into the corners of her mouth, slowly forcing a finger in each side, pulling her lips open more. He moved his cock onto the center of her mouth, within her gently parting lips, and began to enter her hot, teenage mouth with his pulsating cock, watching as her mouth began to swallow up the head of his cock. She could almost imagine the cock rubbing over her lips, fingers pushing into her mouth, forcing her mouth open and then the rubbery cock entering the hot confines of her mouth again. She was enjoying when she felt the huge cock forcing itself into her mouth again, and again sliding through her velvety lips, her hands tightening the grip on the cock which was making oral ravishment inside her mouth continuously. Julie was neither ready to loosen her grip nor wanted the cock withdrawing from her mouth. Pawan Kumar had never felt such types of erotic oral enjoyment and he was on verge of cumming.

"Aaaagggghhhh, Julie, what are you doing to me? Use your tongue, make me cum in your mouth, Ohhhhh, Julieeeee, you are going to swallow my cum, " he cried and spurted his cum inside her mouth.

Julie could feel the cock pushing into her mouth and she tasted the unfamiliar, but pleasant taste of cum filling her mouth, again, it was so thick and salty and seemed to settle in the back of her mouth.

Julie choked as the first load of cum shot out of his cock and shot to the end of her mouth and burst into her opened throat. She started to close her mouth in reaction to the choking but opened it wide again, waiting for the next load of hot cum to fill her mouth. Oh, God, she thought as her mouth was filled with another load of cum, the salty, pasty liquid settling down on her tongue.

"Flutter your tongue on my cock, Julie, suck the rest of my cum," he said, his hand pumping his cock harder.

Julie ran her tongue over the head of his cock as she felt another load of cum shoots out the tip of it, splattering over her tongue, mixing with the two loads already filling her mouth. She had to hold back swallowing the vile mixture, letting the cum sit heavily inside her mouth.

"Open up your mouth, I want to see my cum in your mouth. Yes, that's good, I gave you quite a load, didn't I? It tastes good doesn't it, Julie? you're learning to like the taste of cum. Wrap your lips around my cock now Julie, and clean my cock with your tongue, get it clean," requested Pawan Kumar.

He pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop, watching as some cum rolled down her chin to puddle on the sheet. She gulped down all the cum down her throat only the residue was dribbling from the corner of her mouth in a form of long thick white string spread up to her chin. It was her first oral intaking experience that she had not done with her boyfriend.

"Don't waste the vitamins, "she heard Pawan Kumar saying.

Then she became aware of the string coming out from the corner of her mouth. Immediately, she cleaned her mouth and chin by wiping out in one of her fingers and licked the finger so that she could gulp down the remaining.

After a few seconds, he withdrew his cock from her mouth. They took rest for five minutes as immediately his cock would not rise.

Then Pawan Kumar said, "Julie, let me remove all of your clothes."

"Yes, Grandpa," she replied.

Then she further said, "Wait, Grandpa, let me have my pills for pre-cautions."

She picked out the strip of peels, took two peels with water.

Then, she felt Grand pa's hands move down the front of her tops, grabbing her boobs as they moved over the buttons, unbuttoning them from the top down to the bottom. She felt him pull her tops from her front, pushing it back, revealing her black bra-encased breasts to his hands. She felt his hands on her stomach, cold hands touching her warm belly as they moved up to her bra, feeling her youthful breasts, fingers running over the top, feeling her naked flesh. Pawan Kumar pushed her tops down her arms and slipped it off her shoulders. His hands moved behind her back, pushing her boobs into his chest as his fingers fumbled with her bra, unsnapping it, feeling the pressure released, falling forward. As his hands returned to the front, he pulled her bra forward, off her shoulders, and letting it slide down her arms. He felt her hands rise and cover her naked breasts as the bra was stripped from her body. Pawan Kumar's fingers becoming more insistent, pinching and prodding her breasts, trying to find her nipples, pinching her flesh while she squirmed on the bed.

She felt Grand pa's hands all over her ass, running over her flesh, feeling his fingers pulling down

the zipper of her jeans, unbuttoning the button and pulling it down her naked legs. Pawan Kumar was pushed up against her, his hand sliding her jeans up over her ass. Meanwhile, Pawan Kumar was successfully pushing up her jeans, revealing her panty-covered ass to his gaze, the cool air on her now naked legs. She was now almost naked, only her panties hiding her pussy, but she could already feel Grandpa's hands moving to the top of her panties, slipping inside, his hands running over her naked flesh. Pawan Kumar moved his hand further down into her panties, the fabric sliding down as they were forced down over her ass, revealing her naked ass cheeks to his gaze.

Both of them stripped each other's clothes completely and became nude. He sat beside her, embraced her, and kissed on her lips.

He said, "Tonight, I will give you such a pleasure that you may not have this kind of pleasure when you will be back to your place with your boyfriend."

He was only with shorts and he was bare in his upper body. He removed his shorts.

Pawan Kumar silently walked over to the bed, his hand stroking his cock. He stopped by her bed, towering over her, listening to her gentle breathing, seeing her mouth open, he lowered his body down until his cock was directly over her face, his cock had begun to harden again, thinking of her virgin mouth wrapped around his cock, her hot breath, her tongue running over the head a few moments ago. He thought of how he had held her face tightly over his cock and filled her teenage mouth with his hot cum and forced her to swallow it.

"Open your mouth, Julie, time to suck my cock again.

You made me so hard thinking about how I had fucked your mouth, I just had to have you again," he said.

Pawan Kumar gripped her head tighter, fucking his cock further into her mouth, watching as her lips stretched to accept the big cock. Her lips felt like a tight rubber band around his cock, massaging the member. She relaxed her head and let him pull her down on the cock, it filling her tiny mouth, as her tongue began to bathe the head of his cock.

"Ggggggrrrrgggghhhhh," she mumbled on the cock.

It was pushing to the back of her mouth, pressing up against her throat.

"Aaahhh," she gagged as the thick cock made her choke, it continuing to relentlessly plunge further into her mouth and entering her throat.

"Aaaggghhh," her throat choking again, her gagging massaging the hard cock in her throat.

"Yes, take my cock, choke on it, it feels so good when your inexperienced mouth and throat gags on my cock. It massages it with your silky insides, you're learning to be a good cocksucker," Pawan Kumar said and pulled his cock out of her throat, hearing her suck in a breath of oxygen before he began to fuck her throat again.

He felt her tongue run over his cock, hoping to prevent him from forcing it back in her throat again, but Pawan Kumar wanted his cock deep inside her, wanted to hear her choke and gag on his cock. He pushed his cock back down her throat again, gripping her head tightly, forcing her down on the cock. He watched her hands grip the bedsheet as she was forced to swallow the huge cock again, her throat forced open to accept the large member, rasping along her delicate throat until his cock was fully lodged inside her oral cavity. He looked down, her lips wrapped around the base of his cock, his cock buried inside her, pushing aside her tongue to bury itself in her throat. He saw her struggle, unable to breathe as his cock blocked her throat, filling her full of cock.

Julie began to get lightheaded as she could only get a small amount of air through her nose. Her throat began to spasm on the cock, the coughing and choking making her stomach jerk. She tried to run her tongue over the cock, Pawan Kumar looked down at this teenage beauty and could not believe his good luck. Here he was, face fucking her, as she submissively allowed him to have his way with her, taking his powerful plunges into her oral cavity. Then he removed his cock from her mouth.

Pawan Kumar reached out for her, his hands moving to the side of her face, drawing her closer to him, he said, "Kiss me, Julie, Give me a French kiss with your tongue."

He moved his mouth to hers, watching as her lips parted as his lips touched hers. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, feeling her tongue bath his, darting over it, as his lips pushed hard onto hers. One hand reached down to her teenage breasts, grabbing it roughly, feeling her body jerk away from him, then stopped. He grabbed her tit flesh in his hand and squeezed tightly, feeling the soft resilient breast mold into his palm. Pawan Kumar's fingers reached for her naked breasts. Her nipples were already hard and erect. She protested the fondling of her breasts roughly by him but seemed to enjoy it, even when they inflicted pain on the tender morsels. He grabbed both of the nipples, the dark brown points begging for his fingers, sticking out, hard and erect. He tightened his grip on them, feeling the nipples crush between his fingers. He heard her gasp in pain out loud, her back arching, pushing her breasts further into his hands. He twisted the flesh between his fingers, hearing her moaning in pain as he felt them become harder, reacting to the abuse.

1...1213141516...18