Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you, Julie? you like it when I pinch your nipples hard. I bet your pussy is getting wet," Pawan Kumar asked.

Pawan Kumar's mouth had moved down to her breast and his lips latched onto one of her nipples, sucking it deep inside of his mouth, his teeth tapping lightly against the trapped nipple, eliciting sharp pain onto the flesh. She squirmed again. Julie saw Grand pa's mouth move down to her breasts, his lips attaching to one of them, his teeth nibbling painfully on the hard and erect nipple, Julie's back arching up, attempting to escape the harsh pain. His fingers and mouth molested her breasts and especially her nipples. His mouth sucked her teenage breast in and once in, his teeth would gnaw painfully on the delicate morsel dragging moans of pain from her voice.

She was facing Pawan Kumar then she felt his searching hand. His hand slid down her side, over her hips, and moved lower until it reached her naked leg. His hand caressed her naked flesh, moving in circles, each time up higher until his hand caressed her hips.

"Such a nice ass you have, Julie," he exclaimed.

His hand moved backward over her asscheeks, massaging the tight ass cheeks, feeling the tight teenage flesh before him. His hands ran over the perfect globes of her ass, feeling the taut flesh beneath his fingers, his cock hard. He smothered his hand down her legs, stretching her legs out straight, moving back up again, this time his hand between her thighs, sliding over the youthful flesh, pushing her thighs apart, feeling her thighs clenching tightly onto his hands.

"Relax your thighs, my fingers are going to get to your pussy one way or another. You are going to get fucked tonight, so you might as well relax. It will less painful if you let me get you wet first, "he said.

He felt her thighs relax, his hands now having unfettered access to her teenage thighs, moving up higher until they were trapped between her legs, her hot pussy resting on the heel of his hand. He moved his fingers, rubbing against her pussy lips, her thighs trapping his hand again, not sure whether she was protesting his hand or trapping it for her pleasure. His hands moved lower, down her ass crease, sliding over her delicate anus to her pussy. He felt the hot flesh of her pussy, wet and ready.

He thought, "Oh, yeah, her pussy is already dripping. It wouldn't take much time to get her ready for

a fucking."

Julie closed her eyes in shame as she felt fingers running over her pussy. She knew she was wet, Grand pa's finger making her that way. Pawan Kumar's fingers continued to run in and out of her now dripping pussy, running over her clit, pinching the erect little pea into hardness. He found her pussy opening and pushed a finger in. She felt a finger begin to push into her pussy, separating her flesh as her pussy juice helped to glide the finger effortlessly into her hot flesh, her body was not sure if it was trying to escape the finger in her pussy, or attempting to push it deeper into her body. It felt good, the digit moving around inside her, moving from side to side as it bore relentlessly deeper and deeper inside her.

Pawan Kumar ran his fingers in and out of her pussy slit, her wetness covering his finger, as her pussy slowly spread open for the digit, grabbing it tightly as he continued to push into her pussy. "Your pussy is so tight, Julie, it's squeezing all the blood out of my finger, "he said.

Julie still had her eyes closed but she could feel his eyes burning onto her crotch. She knew Grandpa was watching as her pussy gripped the finger tightly, screwing into her body, raised, open for his inspection. Pawan Kumar pushed her body higher, Julie having to arch her back from the bed, forcing her breasts to stick out more. The finger retreated from her pussy but only temporarily. It returned, this time two digits, forcing her pussy to spread open. Once inside, she could feel the digits spread, the cool air blowing inside her hot pussy as she was opened. She could feel the eyes trying to stare inside of her most intimate part of her body. Except, his boyfriend, not even a doctor had looked inside her pussy, now she was being spread open for his inspection. The fingers felt like tiny animals moving around inside her body, pushing in, then out, then forcing their way back in again.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, this time in pleasure, as her pussy felt the fingers masturbating her.

Julie was laying in the middle of a large king-sized bed of Pawan Kumar naked, her legs spread

wide, her pussy juice glistening between her legs, his saliva shining on her red and swollen nipples and breasts.

"It's time, Julie, time to get fucked," Pawan Kumar announced.

Pawan Kumar grabbed one of her legs and began to spread them, watching as her pussy

began to spread open to his gaze. Julie had to close her eyes as she felt them spreading her open.

She could feel her pussy lips separating, the cool air blowing on her wet pussy as Grandpa opened her. She felt fingers caressing her thighs, more insistent as they moved higher, reaching out for her pussy. She arched her hips up from the bed as fingers pulled her pussy hair, spreading her pussy lips open.

"Look at that pink, teenage pussy. It's just waiting for a big cock to open it up. By the time I am finished, it's going to be red and inflamed, fucked as it has never been fucked before, even not by your boyfriend. Up Higher, Julie, raise your pussy up for me, "said Pawan Kumar.

His fingers pulling her pussy hair, forcing her to rise, and her young body obeyed, her hips leaving the bed, arching up, her pussy spreading open wide from the unnatural spread of her thighs.

" Good girl, Julie, I like you when you open like this," Pawan Kumar commented, his cock straining.

Pawan Kumar crawled between Julie's legs, his knees pushing out on her thighs, forcing her legs to spread wide. His hard cock pointed towards her hot pussy, ready to fuck her.

Julie felt the weight of Grandpa on her body, his hands reaching for her legs and pulling them to the side more, forcing her pussy to open more, as she was waiting for Grand pa's hard cock to fuck her. She felt Grand pa's hand fist his cock, rubbing the huge head up and down her pussy slit, her body tingling in anticipation as she felt the hot member rub over her exposed clit.

Julie felt the hard cock push against her spread pussy. It felt huge. She did not know how it would fit, but she knew he would make sure she took the whole thing into her pussy, painful or not. She tensed her body as she felt his body tense, waiting for the thrust into her body.

She felt him put his mouth over her, whispering to her first, "I don't want to hear you scream as I fuck you, I want to hear how much my big cock is tearing open your tiny pussy."

He pressed his mouth over hers and began to push on his hips, feeling his hard cock begin to spread her teenage pussy open, forcing her vagina to stretch wide to accept the cruel cock boring into her body. He pushed hard and felt her pussy stretch open and accept the head of his cock, her pussy feeling like a thick rubber band gripping his cock tightly. Rachel bucked under Stephen as her pussy tore open as his thick cock bore into her body.

She screamed into Pawan Kumar's mouth as the pain raced from her groin to her brain, her body feeling like his cock was tearing her pussy. She opened her eyes, seeing Grandpa above her, his hand stroking his cock as he smiled at her as if enjoying her pain.

The cock pulled out only a millimeter before pushing back in again, the feeling of her body tearing open again as she was forced to accept the hard cock in her vagina.

"Plllleeeassseee, nooo, it hurts too much, take it out, "Julie screamed.

She twisted on the bed but Pawan Kumar's body followed hers, his cock pulling out before pushing back in again. Another jolt of pain as his cock was now over two inches into her painfully spread pussy tract and forcing itself into her body further. Pawan Kumar could not remember a pussy that was this tight. Her pussy gripped his cock, making it difficult to push into her body.

He pushed down on his hips forcefully, feeling her body open painfully to his invading cock, pushing aside all resistance in her young body as three inches of hard cock now invaded her pussy, gripping the cock in her body.

Julie bucked up and down on the bed, trying to escape from him and his large cock, but only succeeded in planting his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. Each time he withdrew until only the head of his cock was gripped by her pussy and then plunged in again, this time going into the untouched territory, forcing a new scream of pain from her lips as more of his cock was forced into her pussy. She felt his hands reach under her ass, pulling her up onto his cock, forcing her to take the cock in her pussy deeper and deeper.

Now over six inches of cock was being pushed in and out of her pussy, the walls forced to spread wide to take the hard organ. Pawan Kumar smiled, he could almost feel her tight, teenage pussy gripping his big cock when he would fuck her hard, his hand trying to duplicate the feeling. She screamed out in pain, her ass arching up, forcing the cock deeper into her body. He could see that her pussy had swallowed almost all eight inches of his cock, her pussy lips stretched tightly around the erect instrument, her legs spread obscenely.

"How do you like your first cock from me, Julie? You are so tight, I am not sure if I can even fuck you, but I will try very hard. It might hurt you, but it will pleasure you very much," Pawan Kumar said and laughed.

He watched Julie's face as he withdrew his cock out of her body, watching her pussy gripping the large cock as he pulled out.

"Yes, it's going back in again, this time you will have to take all nine inches of it. Don't scream, Julie, "he said.

Julie screamed as loud as she could as she felt the huge cock tearing into her pussy again, pushing aside her delicate tissue as it pushed painfully into her body until it battered against her cervix. She felt the finger in her asshole pushing in hard, forcing her asshole onto the digit as she tried to escape the battering cock, only to push back up again, forcing her pussy to accept the hard cock.

Pawan Kumar pushed down on her body, his cock buried deep inside her pussy, his cock twitching in anticipation as it was milked by her pussy. It felt so good that he withdrew back out again until the head was grabbed by her pussy and then pushed back in again, forcing her to accept all nine inches again. He heard her scream, this time not as loud as his stomach pounded onto her, his cock buried deep inside her again. He felt her pussy spasm in pain, gripping his cock.

"Yeah, grab my cock with your pussy, you're going to be a good fuck once you learn. And you will learn, your pussy is going to get a lot of cum before we are finished, "he said.

Julie felt Grandpa lift from her body, the relief of his weight was only temporary. She felt him move his fingers between their bodies, searching out her clit. He found the hard bud and pushed it up against his hard cock. He flexed his hips and drove his cock into her. Julie groaned as the cock opened up her pussy again, his cock rasping along her clit as it pushed into her body. She arched up, the pain lessening, the pleasure of his fingers on her clit bringing new sensations to her inexperienced body.

The cock pulled out, the finger opening up her asshole again, forcing her body to arch up. When the cock reached her pussy lips, it pushed back in again, her clit trapped tightly against the side as it plunged back inside her again.

"Mmmmm, please, more, no don't, "she cried out, not sure what she wanted.

His finger in her asshole hurt, but her clit was getting bigger and bigger, his finger and cock driving new sensations from the delicate bud.

Pawan Kumar saw the changed expression on Julie's face as she began to enjoy the fucking she was receiving. Pawan Kumar's hard cock was still pounding into her teenage flesh but she was accepting each punishing plunge and pushing back for more. Her ass arched off the bed each time, a part of the digit pushed into her asshole, partly because her pussy felt empty each time he withdrew and wanted the hard cock back again.

Pawan Kumar leaned down to Julie's head and whispered in her ear, "You're fucking like a little slut, you like my cock inside you?"

Julie had never felt anything so exciting as this. Even when she was pushing the dildo inside her cunt, it was nothing like having a big cock of Pawan Kumar in her pussy. Even the stripping of her body and the forced fuck was affecting her. She lay on the bed, naked, and he was fucking her hard.

"I want you to cum for me, Julie. Cum when I do. I am going to fill your hot pussy with my hot cum," Pawan Kumar told her, his cock pumping her pussy, his finger gripped tightly in her rectum.

"Yes, Grandpa, cum in me, please cum in me," she begged.

She began to thrill; she wanted her pussy filled with his cum. She was not worried as she had taken the pills.

Julie arched her body up as she felt his fingers continually masturbating her swollen clit, and another

a finger entered her asshole, sending a new batch of pain up her body, thrilling her as her asshole clamped down on the marauding digit.

"Ohhh, Ggggoooddd, " she screamed in ecstasy.

Her first orgasm after a long time in India with a real cock rocking her. Her body trembled as her pussy and asshole gripped the fingers and cock inside her body.

The cock continued to pound up

and down her pussy, rubbing her tender insides. She felt it shudder and Grandpa moan and knew that he was shooting inside her.

She could feel his cock plunge deep inside her, it twitching as it shot. She could feel the hot cum pushing inside her, bathing her battered pussy.

She turned red as she heard her pussy noisily grabbing the slick cock as it began to pull out and then back in again, air escaping noisily, almost a farting sound as her pussy was sprayed with his hot cum. She felt another orgasm, her pussy walls gripping the cock as it continued to fuck her, his hardness going fast.

Pawan Kumar slumped down on her body, his cock spent inside her teenage pussy. Her pussy had taken his hard fucking and he had made her cum.

He pulled himself up and watched as her pussy continued to grip his softening cock as he pulled it noisily from her body until it came out with a loud pop. Both of them lay on the bed taking rest with their hard breathings. But Julie was thinking about something else. She knew she would be back to the University the next morning and she would never see him again as she would go back to Himachal Pradesh. She had never been fucked like this before, although she had been fucked by his boyfriend with his 6" cock for almost 5 minutes only and that was nothing in comparison to fucking of Pawan Kumar for almost more than half an hour. Now she didn't want to miss her chances when this old man was with her. She wanted to get fucked by him the maximum.

She went near him, now, Julie knew the technique of arising his cock, so after 10 minutes, she touched his semi-hard cock and put it inside her mouth. Pawan Kumar was relaxing with his closed eyes, then he felt the warmness of her wet lips on his cock. He saw her sucking his cock. She was such a beautiful young girl who captivated his mind when he first saw her and fucking her was the most memorable experience in his life. When he thought all about this in his mind, he felt the sensation in his cock which was continuously being sucked by her velvety soft lips, his cock became big and hard.

Pawan Kumar scooted up between her legs, pushing them further apart as he moved forward. He

stared at her, sweat glistening on her nubile, teenage body, cum running down her thighs, her pussy turning a darker red from the hard pounding she had taken from him moments before.

He kneeled between her legs, her pussy just inches from his hard cock. He stroked it, becoming harder as he pumped his hand up and down the big organ, getting it ready to fuck her.

Julie felt Grandpa move between her legs and she stared down at the big cock that was going to tear into her once again in her pussy. She felt Grand pa's hands grab her legs and pull them up towards her head, bending her back and spreading her open again.

"Ooowww, that hurts," she cried as Pawan Kumar bent her legs obscenely, her thighs aching from the position he was trying to force her into. Her legs went up higher, now almost up to her head, raising her ass almost off the bed. The plane of her groin was now open and spread before him, her pussy lips spreading wide, her asshole pucker opened. She had never felt so exposed as she did now, the man staring down at her open sex.

Pawan Kumar fisted his cock, pushing the big head against her pussy. She was still wet, his previous cum mixed with hers as Grandpa began to push against her tiny hole. Her pussy had already begun to shrink back down, the big cock forcing it to open again. He watched as the tiny hole spread slowly, gripping the hard cock as he flexed his hips and pushed his cock into her defenseless body. He pushed her legs up higher, her pussy flexing against his cock as he pushed down harder, the head of his cock suddenly popping inside her teenage pussy.

He shuddered as the tight pussy gripped his cock, feeling like a pair of pliers wrapped around the head of his cock, tightening on it.

"Aaaggghhhh, not so hard, I'm too sore, please," she begged.

Her body aching from being almost bent in half, Pawan Kumar's big cock forcing her pussy open again.

"Oooowwww," she felt the pain as her pussy was stretched open again, the hard cock tearing at her tiny pussy, pushing it open, forcing into her once again.

Julie felt the hard cock flex inside her pussy, her pussy gripping it in self-defense, the cock beginning to drive deeper into her body as his weight bore down on her body, forcing the cock to drive deeper into her pussy.

Pawan Kumar leaned back, looking at his cock as three inches was now buried in her tight pussy. It was gripping his cock so tight; he thought the head might burst. He flexed his ass, forcing his cock inside her pussy to push another two inches of hard, steel cock inside her. He could feel her body shuddering as he speared her young body with his cruel cock, sending it into pussy. He saw her tiny asshole peeking out below, a tiny star between the cheeks of her ass, slightly red and swollen from the fingers that had invaded it.

Julie moaned in pain as her pussy was spread open again, the hard cock forcing aside her tender insides, tearing along her passage as it fucked in harder and harder. She felt the cock pull out until only the head was gripped by her pussy and then begin again the invasion of her body, forcing it back in, sliding inside her cum soaked pussy, each time the cock entering her body.

His body weight forced her legs back and out, feeling like her pussy was going to

tear from the spread of her legs.

"Nnnnooottt so hhaard," she cried out.

Pawan Kumar smiling as he fucked his cock inside her hard, burying all of it inside her

until it banged painfully against her cervix.

"Mmmmm," she mumbled.

Pawan Kumar began to ruthlessly fuck her hard, wanting her to feel every inch of his steel-like cock pushing into her body, his balls slapping loudly against her open and spread asshole as he fucked her. He pushed her legs back up further, almost behind her ears, leaving her pussy open and vulnerable to the pounding fucking of his cock. He looked at her face, her face showing the pounding he was giving her.

He moved his fingers down to her clit, finding the hard-little button and grabbing it tightly.