Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please feel your baby, touch him and kiss him, "requested Rakhi.

Pawan Kumar bent down and put his ears on her womb, he could feel the movement of the baby, then he kissed on her womb.

The next day, he returned with Rimi. After reaching Kolkata, Rimi was welcomed by everybody in the household with a warm response as if she was a long-lost family member. She was put in the study room of Pawan Kumar's flat as Debashree and Tapasi shifted themselves to their flats. Rimi was only acquainted with Rupa Aunty but she gradually merged with everybody. Rupa was taking much care of Rimi as she was a relative of her being the sister-in-law of Kakoli. Rimi was rather feeling much happy here than her residence at Chennai, as she had two mothers in the forms of Manasi and Rupa. The three girls became close friends.

The two ladies were taking the utmost care of three pregnant daughters of the household. Whenever Pawan Kumar would return from Bank in the evening he would find three girls sitting in the living room, talking, gossiping, and laughing with one another, and he would feel joy in his heart.

After 15 days, they got the news that Rakhi had a son.

Pawan Kumar congratulated Rimi, "Rimi, congratulation! You have a little brother."

Then after a week, they got another news that Moushumi, the elder sister of Rimi had a male baby born at Visakhapatnam.

After two days, while Pawan Kumar was busy with his work in his cabin, he received a call, it was Moushumi from Visakhapatnam. Pawan Kumar congratulated her on being the mother of a son.

"No, Uncle, you deserve the congratulation as you are the father of the baby, "said Moushumi over the phone.

After 20 days, it was a Saturday evening, Pawan Kumar relaxing in the living room by watching TV as the next day was Sunday. Rimi was lying in her room as she was not feeling well, and both Debashree and Tapasi were sitting with Pawan Kumar. Both Manasi and Rupa were busy in the kitchen room. After dinner, everybody retired to their beds. It was post-midnight, then Pawan Kumar heard knocks at his door, he immediately opened the door and found Rimi writhing with pain. He immediately made her sitting carefully on his bed, and called all the family members.

Manasi said, "Dada, I think it is labor pain."

Rupa said, "Dada, you call an ambulance immediately."

Pawan Kumar called an Ambulance and a taxi. He was with Rimi in Ambulance. The Ambulance headed towards the Nursing home. All other family members were in a taxi following the Ambulance. Rimi was admitted immediately and was taken to the labor room. Everybody was waiting anxiously in waiting Hall. Rimi had a male baby born in the early morning.

Debashree and Tapasi teased Pawan Kumar by whispering in his ears, "Uncle, congratulation on being a father, we need a big treat."

The family members were allowed to see the mother and newborn baby only in the morning after 8.00 AM when the doctor finished examining the mother and the baby.

Pawan Kumar wanted to see Rimi and her baby alone, not in presence of others. So, he waited. When all the family members finished their visit, he went alone inside the cabin. Rimi was feeding her baby with her tiny breasts. When she saw him, her face brightened?

"See our son," she said.

Pawan Kumar glanced towards his newborn son, the infant was white, he was long in size and healthy.

After a week, Rimi was discharged from Nursing Home. By now, Rimi had become an expert mother to take care of her baby. Suddenly, the atmosphere of the household had been changed. The atmosphere was joyous with the arrival of the baby. Now, everybody's attention was shifted to mother and baby. Everyone will cuddle the baby. They had never felt such type of happiness before, it was the first time in their household.

-- -- --

There was exactly one month left before Pawan Kumar to retire, and he would be also completing his 60 years on his retiring day. Considering the heavy transactions of the bank since it was the biggest branch in Kolkata, the Head office of the Bank transferred an able and experienced lady officer to his bank to succeed him. The purpose was that she could learn all the details of the Bank in advance from Pawan Kumar, and Pawan Kumar could train her properly of the function of the bank during the month, so she could lead the bank after his retirement. Pawan Kumar was also expecting her to join at any moment in the bank. He inquired about her, she was a divorcee, very brilliant, a lonely lady, and her name was Nisha Singh and she was from Punjab.

One fine morning, when he entered the bank, he found a lady sitting on the sofa. She must be at age of 26-27 years, very sharp features. She was tall, Pawan Kumar guessed her height must be not less than 5'6", She was wearing yellow salwar and suit. Her color was deep pink. She had a cylindrical face with a high nose, lascivious thick rosy lips containing prominent white teeth. She had step-cut hairs bouncing on her back. She was very beautiful and seductive, looking very smart but you cannot go easy with her as she had a heavy personality. She had a suitcase with her.

The moment he entered his cabin, he saw from the glass partitions that the lady rose from the sofa and was proceeding towards his cabin.

Then he heard a sweet voice, "May I come in Sir?"

He immediately responded, "Please come in."

The lady said, "Good morning, Sir. I am Nisha Singh, and I will be joining today in your bank."

She handed him her joining letter which Pawan Kumar accepted immediately.

"Madam, welcome to the bank," he said with a smiling face.

"Please sir, call me Nisha only as you are much senior to me," she said with a smile showing her white glistening teeth.

Then he noticed her breasts, she had big rounded breasts erected upwards, must be 36 with deep cleavage. He could guess the woman had not become a mother nor been fucked properly as she had a divorce within 2 years of her marriage.

He called all the officers and staff of the bank for a brief introduction meeting in his cabin. He introduced everyone to her.

"She will be your boss and head of the bank after my retirement, "he said to all.

Without her knowledge, he was scanning her body. She was sitting hardly 3 feet away from him in front.

He could smell her body fragrance from so close which was intoxicating him. Her yellow kameez(shirt) was so transparent that he could see her bra straps and cups. Then he started seeing her juicy thick lips and imagined his cock between those juicy lips. Immediately he had a hard one. Pawan Kumar thought today was auspicious for him as morning shows the day. He wanted Nisha to sit in front of his whole day.

"Nisha, where will you be staying? Do you have any friends and relatives here?" he asked.

"No Sir, I have to stay in a hotel till I get a suitable flat on rent. Sir, please arrange a hotel for me," she said.

"Don't worry! Most of the big hotels are clients of our bank. Please note that the bank will pay your 3 months hotel rents maximum, and during this period you have to find suitable accommodation for you, "said Pawan Kumar.

He made a dial to the Manager of 'Hotel Emporium'.

"Is it Hotel Emporium? Please connect me to Manager," he said.

The Manager immediately responded from the other side.

"Mr. Ghosh, this is Pawan Kumar. Please arrange a luxurious suite for our lady officer who has joined in our Bank today. Her name is Nisha Singh. Yes, she will check in hotel by evening, I will accompany her," he said.

Nisha was listening to everything, she said, "Thank you, Sir."

"Today is your first day so you need not do anything. Just get relaxed as you must be tired by your train journey. You sit in my cabin and watch the bank's activities from here. Tomorrow, I will make your seat arrangement," said Pawan Kumar.

"Thank you, Sir, again," she said by parting her sexy lips showing her seductive teeth.

Both of them started a casual conversation and within half an hour they became free to each other. Pawan Kumar studied the lady carefully and concluded that this lady was not only smart but very liberal in her words and thoughts.

Suddenly she asked, "Sir, do you remember Kavita Sanyal?"

"Ohh, yes. She was an ex-employee of this bank and resigned quite long ago. I think she is now in Singapore with her husband. By the way, how do you come to know her?" he asked.

"Sir, she is my best and bosom friend. We belong to the same place from Chandigarh as we are neighbors. She is my childhood friend and we both joined this bank at the same time. We share everything until now. Recently she came to Chandigarh with her husband. and we spent some time with each other. When she came to know that I am joining this bank, she told me everything about you," she said with a mischievous smile.

Pawan Kumar's face suddenly became pale and his throat became dry.

With much difficulty, he asked, "What she told you about me?"

Again, she smiled mysteriously and said, "You are a good person with much stamina than a young man."

Pawan Kumar was getting very nervous. He was thinking whether Kavita had revealed all of their secret sexual activities to this lady. But his male ego said to him he would not show his weakness nor nervousness before this lady otherwise this smart lady would ride over him.

He just grinned, and said, "That is her greatness. She was always good to me. We had a cordial relation."

"But, Kavita was telling me that your relationship with her was intense beyond official relationship," she said again with a smile.

"What do you mean by this? "said Pawan Kumar in a little stern voice.

"Sir, please don't be angry, and never mind as it is purely a personal matter of you. I am saying what Kavita has revealed to me. She has already revealed to me everything between you and her. You both were like husband and wife. Although her husband is young he is partially impotent and you being old was able to satisfy her. Kavita has a high opinion about you and your stamina as you have already fathered her with two kids," she said.

Pawan Kumar was shocked and really, he felt nervous now as if somebody had hit him below the belt.

"Sir, with an apology from me, again I am repeating that these are Kavita's revelations to me and just I wanted to ascertain from you whether these are facts or Kavita's bluffs. I don't want to hurt your sentiments intentionally knowing well that after a month, you are going to retire, why I am saying this as I have also passed through this stage like Kavita, "She said in a humble and soft voice.

"How? "Pawan Kumar asked.

"Sir, I am a divorcee. My parents got me married to a young, tall, muscular, and handsome guy. After a few days of my marriage, I found out that he was partially impotent and gay. Immediately, I got separated from him and we had a divorce within two years of my marriage. These are the stark realities of life and one should not be ashamed of it. Kavita was so satisfied with you that she proclaimed not a young man could beat you and you have the biggest...sorry for my slip of the tongue," she said with the last of her half-finished sentence.

Pawan Kumar could understand what she meant.

Pawan Kumar said, "Whatever Kavita has revealed to you are facts and I want to bury the past."

"Certainly Sir, since I came to know the truths from you, please be ensure that I will never dig out this matter from the surface," she said.

After sometimes, Pawan Kumar asked, "Nisha, may I ask you a personal question if you don't mind?"

"Certainly Sir, when I can ask you your very personal things then why not you?"

"You have never been physical with your husband even once?" he asked.

"No, Sir. After knowing, he was impotent and cannot satisfy a woman, from that moment I got separated from him. I am still a virgin lady," she replied without hesitation.

In her inner mind, Nisha was thinking about what her friend Kavita had revealed to her. This old man could fuck like a horse with much stamina and he had a big cock of 9th inches. This old man was going to be retired and she would be the luckiest lady if she could be fucked by this man and losing her virginity to him only.

After the closure of the bank, Pawan Kumar called a taxi and both of them sat in the back seat with a slight gap between themselves. The drive to her hotel took place mostly in silence. She kept her eyes glued out the window watching the swarm of people. There was heavy traffic throughout the streets where their taxi was moving. All her attention and focus were tuned to the driver of the taxi driving easily and confidently through thick traffic.

What would happen once they reached her hotel? Would he drop her off at reception? Would she request him for a cup of tea in her room? Would she request him for a dinner? Nisha was thinking about all these things.

So, what she would do? She would take the easy way to seduce him and let her surrender to him without protest? Everything inside her screamed a resounding no. Pawan Kumar was the man she'd compared all others to and they'd all fallen short. Oh, yes, it was time to take back her life and sexuality. The only way to accomplish that? She needed to seduce him into her bed.

A nice round of sex would put to rest her silly crush. And if he would blow your mind and turned out to be the best sexual experience of your life?

She ignored the inner voice. No reason to believe he would do to her in the same manner that he used to do with Kavita.

Her door opened, jolting Nisha out of her thoughts as she looked into the smiling tanned face of the valet parking attendant.

"Welcome, madam," He gave a small nod as he waited for her to slid out of the taxi.

She could see Pawan Kumar was out of the taxi on the other side of the door.

"Thank you. My bags are in the back. If you could..." she said to the attendant.

"Let's go," Pawan Kumar said as one callused palm cupped her elbow, gently leading her into the air-conditioned coolness of the wide, white lobby.

Nisha did all the formalities at the registration desk and her suitcase was taken by the attendant to her room.

"Look Nisha, I thought we'd grab some dinner before you called it a night. There is a very famous restaurant just a few distances away from here," Pawan Kumar said.

"But I've been traveling for the last two days on the train, and now I feel too tired. Instead of going to a noisy crowded restaurant, why don't we eat in my room? We'll be able to catch up and not have to shout over loud music, screaming kids, "Nisha explained.

Desire darkened his eyes for a brief second before he quickly blinked it away, he said, "I think that's a good idea, Nisha, do you take whiskey?"

"Sometimes on a social occasion," she replied.

Both of them proceeded towards the elevator, Nisha was following him. The entire floor was in ceramic tiles.

Pawan Kumar said, "Nisha, be careful, walk slowly otherwise you will slip."

Pawan Kumar pressed for the third floor. The door opened and Pawan Kumar entered. Nisha followed him hurriedly before the closing of the door, Alas, she slipped and with panic, she grabbed Pawan Kumar and their bodies brushed in an intimate caress. Deliberately, she dropped her hand to cup his cock as if she caught it due to oversight to make her balance of the body to escape from falling. Nisha felt it swelling and semi-hard.

"Ohhh...Goddd, I am extremely sorry to catch the wrong thing," she said and smiled seductively.

Pawan Kumar couldn't believe his luck and he realized Nisha had given him a green signal, but he would wait to see her next action.

"It's OK," he said and grinned.

But Pawan Kumar reacted, he felt a high voltage of current passing throughout his body, and his dick got harder. His body was trembling when he stepped out of the elevator. He couldn't breathe, could barely think about anything besides sinking his cock into her wet pussy. He needed Nisha, needed her naked, and spread wide open for him.

A soft click and the bland hotel door opened. How they'd gotten here Pawan Kumar wasn't sure. One minute he'd mentally been listing all the reasons being alone with Nisha had all the signs of a disaster waiting to happen. The next her sweet hot small hand had cupped his already half-hard cock and his big brain shut down and let his lower head take over. Nisha entered the suit but he was still standing near the door.

"Are you coming? "asked Nisha.

Pawan Kumar looked at her and immediately had to close his eyes against the hard throb of desire that pulsed through his veins. He imagined to let himself touch her. One rough hand smoothed down her sable hair. She'd looked so sweet, so sexy and so ready to be taken. She was such a hot desirable woman?

Making up his mind, Pawan Kumar stepped in the room and shut the door with a firm push.

Nisha's suitcase was kept carefully by the attendant under the closet. She casually tossed her purse onto the wide king-size bed as she walked to the double French doors leading to an enclosed balcony. Anyone else would have seen a calm self-assured woman teasing her soon-to-be lover. Pawan Kumar saw more. He saw the jittery movements of her hands, the way her tongue continuously licked her lips, and the restless movements of her feet.

There were several ways he could direct the next several minutes. The first was to grab her hand and drag her to the bed. The second thing he could do was to order room service like she suggested and take the time to wine and dine her. The third option grabbed him by the balls and insisted he cross the room, slam the curtain closed, toss his woman on the desk next to the windows, and take her the way his cock wanted—hard, fast, and deep.

"Sir," She looked over her shoulder, brows drawn in a slight frown at his silence, "Why don't you choose foods from the menu as per your choice and make an order to Room service."

"Ohhh...yes, sure," he said.

He preferred some chicken items, dry fish, Roties, and Dal. He asked her about the foods chosen by him, and she nodded her head. He called the Room service, placing the order for dinner along with whiskey.

"Sir, if you don't mind, can I change my dress?" she asked.

"Should I go out?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"No need. I am not that conservative Indian lady to feel shy. I can change my dress in presence of you, provided you don't look back behind," she said and giggled.

"I am not that kind of indecent person, "he said with a smile.

Pawan Kumar changed his sitting posture. He sat with such a posture that although his back position was towards Nisha, he could see her clearly from his side glances.

"Now, you can change," said Pawan Kumar.

Nisha was an intelligent lady; she was not a fool. She knew that from his side glances, he could see her clearly. She wanted to tease him. She wanted to be fully naked before him. She thought she was not a full woman nor too young like college girls, but she was young in mid between 26 years only with a sexy slim body. Her body could attract even a college boy. She opened her suitcase and picked out her nightdress, it was a blue-colored nightgown, sleeveless and a half up to her knees. It was semitransparent. She started stripping his dress one by one until she remained with only bra and panties. Her white body was glistening in the light. Nisha was facing his backside intentionally so that he could see her naked body clearly from his side glances. She started to unhook her bra.

Pawan Kumar was breathless and felt as if he would have a heart attack. Ohhh...my God, she had such prominent round breasts with small swollen nipples encircled by small round areolas, her both breasts were erected upwards. Nisha was well aware of the fact that he was feasting his eyes on her breasts. Then, she started to pull down her panties up to her ankles so that she could remove it completely. Pawan Kumar thought his cock would burst after few moments when he saw her big, white, fleshy, thick, thundering thighs and a wide black patch between the thighs. Nisha exhibited her naked body for sometimes before his back then put on her half gown.

1...678910...18