Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After my retirement, I will take these two girls to Himachal Pradesh where I will start my second phase of life so that they could deliver their babies unknown to everybody," he assured the families.

Now, the matter was solved, and the two families got relaxed. All the family members praised Pawan Kumar to the heights, he was like a demi-God to them, the savior of the families.

In the night, on the bed, both the girls embraced Pawan Kumar tightly and kissed his entire body, appreciating him for handling the situations. Pawan Kumar also appreciated them for their super acting qualities.

Then he said, "Listen girls, now onwards, there is no fucking as you both are pregnant. I will only suck the pussies of both of you so that you could reach your orgasms. Of Couse, you both can suck my cock and taste my sperm whenever I feel horny. You both understand?"

"Yes Uncle," they replied.

-- -- --

After two days, the husbands of Rupa and Manasi returned to their job places not before thanking Pawan Kumar once again.

As time passed, things got better over time in the household of the apartment. With time, people learned to accept the changes. The wombs of the girls began to swell a little, and they were not going outside in the daytime. Their mothers would take much care of them now. Their mothers would accompany them outside for shopping in the evening only so that neighbors could not be able to notice the girls properly. The attitudes of ladies of the house changed suddenly towards Pawan Kumar as they were too much under the obligations of Pawan Kumar. Now, from their sides, they would insist Pawan Kumar to fuck them. They even insisted Pawan Kumar fuck them on the same bed. The girls were staying together in the study room of Pawan Kumar's flat, so it was easier for Pawan Kumar to fuck the ladies in their flats. Sometimes, he would fuck both the women in Rupa's flat on the same bed, sometimes in Manasi's flat. Pawan Kumar wanted to fuck both the ladies as maximum as possible before his retirement.

After a few days, Pawan Kumar decided to visit Santosh's house to ascertain the condition of Urmi as Urmi was also pregnant.

On Saturday, he called Santosh to his cabin, "Santosh, how are you? How is your wife? How is your niece Urmi?"

"Sir, I am fine and everybody is fine. Sir, why don't you visit my house tonight to spend one night with my wife and niece? They would be very happy to see you,' said Santosh.

"OK, I will be reaching your house in the evening. Tell your wife, Paro to prepare a special dish of fish for dinner," he said.

In the evening, Pawan Kumar reached the house of Santosh. Santosh welcomed him and ushered him into the drawing-room. After sometimes, Paro, Santosh's wife entered with a glass of water, she bent and touched the feet of Pawan Kumar. Pawan Kumar blessed her and lifted her by putting his hand under her armpit and cupping her breast. He also cupped her other breast and kissed her on her lips.

"Paro, your breasts have grown slightly bigger," he said.

"No Sir, after a long-time are visiting and touching that's for why you are feeling like this," she said and smiled.

Her cuckold husband was watching everything and smiling.

"Do you remember since last time when did you visit us?" asked Paro.

"Yes, I remember. I visited here when Pramila (Santosh's elder sister) was creating a nuisance," he said.

Pawan Kumar remembered how he fucked Pramila (Santosh's elder sister as well as the mother of Urmi) the whole day.

"Sir, I am totally dry and craving for you for quite a long time. I always used to request my husband to invite you at least once, but he would always say that Sir is busy, Sir has gone outside, etc," Paro said and glanced towards her husband in an accusing look.

"No, Paro dear, your husband was right. I was very busy and went to Digha for some days, but don't worry, tonight I am here with you and I will fill up with much water in your dry well," he said.

"Sir, there is another good news. My elder sister, Pramila Didi is pregnant," said Santosh.

Pawan Kumar thought, again he was going to be the father of a baby.

"Santosh, where is your niece? I am not seeing her," asked Pawan Kumar.

"Sir, Urmi was in the bathroom when you came, now she will be coming to meet you," replied Santosh.

The moment Santosh finished his sentence, Urmi entered into the room and was proceeding towards Pawan Kumar with her slow walk. The young and tender girl of 18 years was looking stunningly beautiful and fresh as few drops of water were falling on his face from her wet hair. She smiled at him and touched his feet,

Pawan Kumar blessed her and said, "How are you, my child?"

"Sir, I am fine," she said and stood beside him.

"Don't stand like this my dear child. Come, and sit on my lap," said Pawan Kumar.

Urmi sat on his lap. Affectionately, Pawan Kumar touched her slight swollen womb.

"Paro, Urmi's womb has grown slightly, "said Pawan Kumar.

"Sir, she is now in 5 months and her womb will be bigger within 2 months as your child is growing inside her womb," replied Paro smilingly.

"I feel pity for her as such a tender and younger girl is going to be the mother of my child," said he.

"I am happy to be the mother of your child," said the young girl and kissed Pawan Kumar on his lips.

After dinner, Pawan Kumar retired with Urmi and Paro in the bed room, the door of the bedroom was opened. Pawan Kumar found Santosh loitering near the opened door. He seemed to be restless.

"What happened Santosh? Do you want to say something?" he asked.

"Nothing, Sir," he replied.

"Do you want to watch your wife and niece being fucked by me?" he further asked.

"Yes, Sir," he replied.

"OK, then watch from distance, just near the door, and don't come inside otherwise we three will not feel comfortable while fucking. Am I right Paro and Urmi?" he asked them.

"You are right, Sir," both of them replied.

"Urmi, I cannot fuck you as you are pregnant. I don't want to take any risk, but would you allow me to fuck in your ass in foursomes position?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"Certainly, Sir," Urmi replied.

"But, why don't you both Aunt and niece initiate sucking each other first so that I could fuck you both later. I would watch both of you along with Santosh," said Pawan Kumar.

Paro and Urmi removed their clothes immediately and became stark naked within a minute. Urmi lay on her back by placing her head on the lap of Pawan Kumar like a pillow. Urmi spread her two legs wider. Paro bent down between the legs of her niece. Paro kept aside Urmi's patch of black pubic hairs and found the vulva. Paro inserted her tongue deep inside of her niece. In the meantime, Pawan Kumar squeezed one of her breasts in his hand and sucked the nipple of her other breast.

Urmi was almost delirious as her Aunt continued to lick her down there. It was so titillating and every once in awhile, her Aunt would brush across her clitoris and an electric shock would cause her body to jerk. Paro probed, licked, sucked her everywhere. Urmi felt her tongue began to swirl around her clit and the temperature of her pussy began to rise. Urmi's breaths were coming fast and hard now.

"Oh, Aunty. Oh shit. Oh, Aunty! "Urmi screamed.

"Go ahead and cum, honey." she garbled.

Paro then took that sensitive button in her mouth and began to suck and twirl her tongue around it at the same time. Urmi looked down and saw those little feathers trembling, matching the tremors that rocked her body. Urmi wanted this sensation to last but her cunt wasn't going to slow down for anything. Urmi strained to lift her ass off the mattress and push it deeper into her Aunt's mouth. Paro was mumbling something as her mouth seemed to be permanently attached to Urmi's cunt.

"Give it to me. Give it to me," Paro muttered.

Paro wanted her niece's gush and her niece wanted to give it to her Aunt. Urmi let out one big moan and she blasted her. Gush shot out of Urmi's cunt; it was such a sweet release. Paro's mouth never moved and sucked down as much as she could. Urmi jerked uncontrollably but Paro held on to her ass cheeks and kept drinking from her flowing fountain. When the fountain finally ran dry, Paro got up and wiped the gush from her chin. She crawled over her niece and gave her a great big wet kiss.

"My dear niece, you are so fucking hot!" Paro remarked, "Now eat my pussy!"

Paro moved up until her pussy was directly above Urmi's face. Paro leaned forward on all fours now and it gave Urmi an up close and personal look. Her Aunty never shaves nor she. Her Aunt's pubes were sparse, deep blacks, and almost feathery in appearance. Her slit was long and thin and was very pretty as far as pussy lips go. Her scent was intoxicating. Urmi put her tongue at the bottom of her Aunt's gorge and licked the entire length. Paro was already fucking wet inside to the point of dripping. Her sex tasted fresh and delicious. Paro closed her eyes and moaned as her niece continued. Urmi didn't know what she was doing but she grabbed her ass and brought her face closer to her Aunt's mons.

Urmi tried to copy everything her Aunt had just done to her and sure enough, it seemed to be working. She licked and licked deep inside her Aunt's cunt, and suddenly felt the warm drops spraying inside her mouth and some of them splashed on her entire face. Paro was panting and moaning in a high voice till Urmi felt her Aunt grabbed her face forcefully and pulled towards her cunt till the last drops were discharged completely. Urmi was feeling suffocated and luckily her Aunt released her head. Urmi sprawled across the bed with long breaths with satisfaction as her two big breasts were moving up and down.

Now, Pawan Kumar began kissing Urmi. After a long time, his lips were so passionate and she melted in his arms. He pulled her to him and started sucking on her tiny breasts. Urmi's nipples hardened and when he gently bit them, it sent shock waves through her. He pushed her down on the bed and continued devouring her body. Urmi reached down to rub his cock and received a major surprise. Even in semi-hard it was the biggest dick she had ever felt.

"Oh my God," she gasped.

Pawan Kumar stood up and took off his shorts and Urmi saw the most beautiful cock ever. It was massive even partially erect. She got down on her knees in front of him and grasped it. She began to kiss and lick the bulbous head. It stiffened immediately. Fully erect now she could just barely encircle it with her hand. Urmi covered it with her mouth and began to suck him. She took her sweet time and performed a blow job that drove him wild. She used every trick she knew to fellate him the best she could. The only thing she couldn't do was get his thick dick down her throat. No way - it was just too big but she did get it back to where it was tickling her tonsils and Pawan Kumar groaned every time she did. Urmi gave him an amazing blowjob and he loved it. After a while, she felt him pull her face off his cock and he told her he wanted to fuck in her ass hole. He made her foursomes near the edge of the bed, and he stood up on the floor.

Her knees were bent, she felt her ass cheeks being drawn apart by his rough hands, and felt some wetness around her asshole. As she realized what was going to happen to her, she let out a moan.

He spread her meaty ass cheeks, exposing her pink asshole. He hadn't expected her anal region to be devoid of hair too! The sight of her tight pink puckered sphincter, the smooth surrounding hairless skin, and the feel of her juicy ass cheeks, elicited another big twitch of excitement from his eager penis. He was almost certain that she was an anal virgin, which made his penis twitch continuously.

He stretched on top of her and kissed her hard. She reached down to guide his cock to her glory hole and when she had it in position, he shoved it in.

"Aaahhh!" Urmi moaned.

He was pushing slowly until he met some major resistance. The girth of his shaft was only allowed about half of it inside her ass hole. He stopped and started pumping her gently. Her inside sphincter responded and on the other hand, her pussy also began to juice with excitement. He was able to get more and more of his magnificent dick inside her. Urmi spread her legs even wider to accommodate him. He was soon able to get most of it in and she could feel the head pressing against the back of her inner ass hole. It was wonderful. The inside of her ass was stuffed to the limit and she reveled in the fullness of it. She was loving it.

"Fuck me harder," she told him.

Pawan Kumar was an amazing lover and picked up the pace. Soon they were going at it like two sex-starved inmates. Her titties were bouncing around like two towers in the middle of an earthquake. He was pounding her so hard that her breasts were hurting from the jostling but her ass hole was on fire and that feeling more than made up for it. Now she was a gusher but she could also cum without spraying. As much as she felt like hosing his cock down, and she was going to climax and nothing short of a major catastrophe could stop her. He was close too as he was slamming her hard with long full strokes.

Pawan Kumar glanced towards the door and found Santosh masturbating.

"I'm going to cum," he announced.

"Give it to me," Urmi replied.

He pulled halfway out and proceeded to fuck her with short fast strokes and then he slammed it back in balls deep. He hit the back of her ass and she felt a white-hot explosion permeate into her ass.

Her pussy spasmed as she came hard. The warmth of his semen spread across inside her ass and he just kept squirting. Her ass was jerking around as best as it could, being stuffed with his massive cock. They both kept cummings and he filled deep inside her ass. Urmi was almost finished but his dick just continued spewing out the hot lava. She never knew any man could cum so much. It was heavenly. He finally finished and rolled off her to one side.

Pawan Kumar closed his eyes and felt sleepy. Suddenly, he woke up, he must have been sleeping for 5 minutes as he felt the warm and wet lips on his cock. He looked downwards and found Paro was sucking his cock. The sleeping giant started to grow and got hard slowly inside her mouth. After some minutes, when it grew to be a bigger one, her mouth couldn't accommodate it, and his huge cock came out spontaneously from her mouth.

Pawan Kumar got up and made her lie on her back on the bed. Holding her by her waist with his left hand, he used his right one to guide the tip of his penis beyond her vulval lips, his penis throbbing with ecstasy at their tightness. He left it there, at the edge of her vagina, and moved his right hand to her face, which was ashen with fear. He gripped her jaw tightly with his right hand, forced her face straight, and aligned it with his own; their nose tips barely a centimeter away.

He saw her beautiful face and read her fear because after a long time she was taking it and she was scared of pain inside. Holding her jaw, he made sure her eyes were fixed on his own; as, with one forceful thrust of his pelvis, he tore into her dry vagina.

She shrieked out in pain as his penis assaulted her dry vagina. Such was the force of his first thrust that his penis was almost completely embedded inside her, Paro heard him release a low moan of pleasure.

He saw her eyes dilate in shock and heard her groan in pain. Bringing his penis almost all the way out of her vagina, he thrust again, this time a little less forcefully as it regained its original depth. Then, as a man possessed, he began to piston his penis in and out of her vagina, in forceful rough thrusts, grunting like a pig every time the tip of his penis hit her cervix.

Paro thought that this was her worst nightmare come true. With each thrust, she felt unbearable pain radiate from her vagina, to all over her body, right to her head. Her initial loud shriek of pain had given way to low groans, which were synchronized with his thrusts; almost as if the energy of his thrusts traveled all the way up to her throat, vibrating her vocal cords of their own accord.

He stared into her helpless eyes as he continued to thrust in and out of her vagina, which had now begun to respond to his assault. He could tell, by the decreased amount of force that was now required to piston in and out of her, that her vagina had begun to release her sex juices. He could also feel the increased wetness around his throbbing shaft, and also on his thighs. She was really secreting a huge amount of juices, now, his every thrust made a sloppy noise in her copious juices. To his surprise, he heard her moan in pleasure into her gag. It was a low sound, but it was a moan of pleasure. He immediately stopped his thrusts and withdrew his penis out of her dripping wet vagina. Then again, he thrust deep inside her.

She couldn't believe that her vagina had begun to respond to this assault as if it had a mind of its own. After fear and despair, she now felt immense pleasure as her vagina was adjusting and accommodating his huge penis, trying to derive pleasure out of his continuous thrusting. The initial pain had subsided; and with every thrust, she could now feel a wave of carnal pleasure radiate from her vagina, to all over her body, right to her head. She couldn't believe her ears as a low moan of pleasure escaped her lips. After some time, both of them came simultaneously. Then they heard the moan near the door of the bedroom, Santosh was spurting his cum all over the floor near the door. Both of them smiled and went to sleep as Urmi was already in deep sleep.

Pawan Kumar would visit every day to the residence of Payal to see the wellbeing of Payal and the small infant. The hired nurse was taking care of everything, and her maid was cooking food for her.

After some days, he received a call from Mr. Sujit, father-in-law of Kakoli that his youngest daughter Rimi was approaching her advanced stage of pregnancy, and the time of delivering the baby was coming nearer. Mr. Sujit himself was worried about his wife Rakhi (Mother of Rimi) as she was also in the advanced stage of her pregnancy. He requested Pawan Kumar to come to Chennai immediately and take away Rimi immediately before anybody knows about her.

Immediately, he booked a Railway ticket for his journey to Chennai and two return tickets for him and Rimi.

Pawan Kumar was retiring with two girls on his bed.

Then he said, "You two have to vacate the study room as one new friend is coming to stay there. "he said.

"Who?" they asked.

"Rimi," he replied.

Both the girls requested him to say more details about Rimi. Ultimately, Pawan Kumar revealed the real story of his involvement with Rimi, how she was also pregnant like them. Both the girls were very much moved by her story.

In one voice, they said, "We both will welcome her as our sister."

-- -- --

After reaching Chennai, Pawan Kumar noticed that the young girl Rimi was swollen with a big womb and she was walking with a very slow step.

He kissed her and said, "Don't worry! My child-wife Rimi, I have come to take you with me to Kolkata. You will deliver the baby at Kolkata, then I will take you and our baby to my new house in Himachal Pradesh where we will live permanently."

"I love you, dear. I am very happy that you have come so far away from Kolkata to take me. Just feel our baby, how it is moving inside my womb, "said Rimi and put his hand on her womb.

Pawan Kumar stayed back the night in residence of Mr. Sujit. He discussed with Mr. Sujit and his wife Rakhi about Rimi. Mrs.Rakhi Majumdar had also a big womb. After dinner, when they found themselves alone, Rakhi said, "Pawan, I am going to deliver your baby very soon, wish it to be a son."

Pawan Kumar kissed Rakhi, and said, "Rakhi, I can guarantee you, it will be a son because I have impregnated you."

1...56789...18