Donor Uncle in Apartment Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tapasi and Debashree were also getting nastier and more refined in their fucking. They were also ganging up on him whenever they could. They would spend countless hours in his bedroom after dinner when both Rupa and Manasi would retire in their respective flats. Pawan Kumar had a huge mirror on the wall of his bedroom. Both Debashree and Tapasi would line up in front of it, butts up in the air, and let him lick their asses one after the other while they were touching themselves. Pawan Kumar would lick one of their beautiful rosebuds while rubbing the others with his hands. The two on either side would get licked by him, which would see more finger action. They would also bunch up together so that he could go from one asshole to the next without having to move anything but his head. They would also have anal sex in front of the mirror, and they would make him fuck their tiny little rosebuds in shifts for almost hours on end. They liked to be a little sideways in front of the mirror, to see better what his massive cock was doing inside their beautiful little asses and pussies.

Pawan Kumar loved rubbing his cock into their ass cracks before fucking them, and never missed a chance to blow his load all over their cunt holes and ass holes, and sometimes in their areolas, sometimes spraying on them in one orgasm. Each one of their recta was unique. The pussy of Tapasi was tight and decently deep. Debashree was tight and extremely shallow. And Debashree, who had the shallowest pussy, had the tightest anus and rectum. Tapasi had the deepest pussy, she could take him whole and take it for longer than anybody else. She was really the pussy queen of them and Debashree was often the one suggesting anal games in front of the mirror. Debashree could have anal orgasms and was almost obsessed with it. Pawan Kumar would rarely fuck in her tiny pussy, in fact, he rarely was able to.

Anytime Debashree would catch him alone, she would want to start anally and was very vocal about it. She would lube herself up and get herself ready even before coming to get him so that he could enter her right away in one thrust. She would often sit on his cock in the living room while watching TV without a panty under her skirt, to Tapasi's annoyances, or maybe jealousy. She'd wriggle herself onto his cock until he was ready to take that tight little ass for good, then she'd drag him to his bedroom and make him fuck her in front of the mirror. She liked all positions, especially the ones where she could see the penetration in the mirror. She loved sliding it out and re-impaling herself over and over again. She really enjoyed rimming as well and was the only one to ever request it. She'd clean herself inside and out, and would ask for him to lick then fuck then lick her again. She was so clean it was enjoyable. Her anus was so lively in his mouth, he would do it without even being asked to. She would also let him fuck her mouth in the middle, and was the only one who licked Tapasi and Pawan Kumar's assholes. She would let him fuck her in the ass anytime he wanted to as well, and he even tried to find her limit by going to her and asking for her ass constantly but was always received with enthusiasm. Pawan Kumar would fuck in her ass hole whenever the opportunity would arise be it in the shower, in bed, in the hallway, at night, during the day, during breakfast, during lunch, in her mom's room, in the closet. They would do it on chairs, on the table, on the floor, on the toilet even. He could ask ten times a day, and ten times a day she would take his whole, and slide that glorious little anus up and down his dick until he would come.

But fucking Tapasi was totally different, Pawan Kumar would not get that bliss and satisfaction in any other's cunt, her cunt was also tiny but deep which could engulf his giant cock completely inside, and whenever he would ejaculate inside, his hot lava would spray deep inside her cunt and only a few drops of his sperm would dribble out from her cunt as most of the sperm would remain inside deep down in her cunt.

-- -- --

Times passed by in this way. It had already been more than three months since the presence of the ladies in the household of the apartment and Pawan Kumar was counting his days of retirement which was coming nearer. Then after some days, the mothers informed Pawan Kumar that they were observing temporary sickness in the morning of their daughters as the daughters were also complaining of their frequent morning sickness. Pawan Kumar pacified by telling them that it might be due to their late-night study. After a few days, the daughters would vomit frequently, two or three times every day. The mothers became too concerned and became serious about this affairs, and informed Pawan Kumar.

He said to them, "Don't worry, you both. I have requested my friend Doctor for a medical check-up for both Debashree and Tapasi. From his busy schedules, my doctor friend has agreed to check up the girls today evening, so today evening after I return from Bank, we all will visit the Doctor," said Pawan Kumar.

Both the mothers were assured to a certain extent.

In the evening, they visited the Doctor's clinic. The nurses took away both the girls inside for medical test and examined by the doctor. Pawan Kumar, Manasi, and Rupa were sitting in the waiting Hall. After one hour, the Doctor called Pawan Kumar to his chamber.

"Pawan, your girls are pregnant with 3 months, and I think, at this stage abortion is not possible, "the doctor said. Pawan Kumar thanked him and moved to the adjunct cabin where the two girls were sitting.

"What happened to us? "the girls asked him in one voice.

"You both are pregnant and the entire fault is mine as I didn't take proper precautions while fucking you both, "said Pawan Kumar in a grave voice.

Then he glanced towards the faces of girls to study their reactions. But on the contrary, he found their faces brightened with happiness and they giggled.

"We are so happy that at last, we are going to be the mothers of your babies, "they said.

Pawan Kumar was shocked to hear their reactions and thought that although they were mature girls and they had a child-like innocence in their hearts. They were still unaware of the future consequences, reactions of their parents, and outside worlds around them.

"It may be a child play for both of you. Do you ever realize the reactions coming from your parents and others who would know this? Do you know that unwed mothers are not welcome in our society?" said Pawan Kumar.

"Why should we worry? You are with us, and you will pave some way for this," they said.

Pawan Kumar remained silent for some time. He was in deep thought.

Then Pawan Kumar said, "OK, now you both have to obey strictly what I say. Your mothers would insist and force you to reveal the truth but don't tell a single word of our involvement. They may insist you to name the boys involved with you as they would never doubt that I am involved in this matter. Don't say anything to your mothers, just keep mum, keep quiet. If they keep on persistent, then just sob and shed a lot of tears from your eyes. Rest, I will take care of, and tackle the situations. Do you understand both clearly?"

Both of them nodded their heads in consent. Then they came outside where their mothers were waiting.

"What happened?" asked Rupa eagerly.

"Nothing serious, "said Pawan Kumar, "Let us go home first, we will discuss there."

After reaching the apartment, the girls went inside Pawan Kumar's flat, to their study room. Pawan Kumar signaled two ladies to remain behind with him, and they entered into Rupa's flat.

"The matter is quite a serious one. I didn't tell you there because of embarrassment in presence of your two girls. Both of your girls are pregnant of three months and now abortion is not possible," said Pawan Kumar in a serious and grave voice.

Both the ladies suddenly got shocked and stunned. Then they started wailing in a high voice.

"What these silly girls have done? Oh God, they have put us in shame. How could we show our faces to others once people know about this? Our family honor is at stake. What could we explain to our husbands? Dada, you tell us what to do, advise us," both the ladies said and started weeping more.

"Be cool you both. Have patience. We all have to tackle the situations now. The first thing is that nobody should know of this fact except three of us. Of course, you can inform the facts to your husbands over the phone but not to any others. Secondly, don't ask the girls anything tonight, interrogate them tomorrow during the day when I will be in Bank. Thirdly, while interrogating, don't be harsh nor any physical, try to be softer. Your intention should be to pick out the truth and facts from them, the name of the boys responsible for this. I am sure this is the deeds of their boyfriends," said Pawan Kumar.

The next day, when Pawan Kumar returned in the evening, he found both the ladies waiting for him eagerly.

They informed him that the whole day they interrogated the girls to find out the facts but both the girls were silent and tight-lipped. They would remain silent. When they insisted continuously with dire consequences, both the girls started weeping with tears but they would reveal nothing.

"OK, let me try to interrogate tonight. They may reveal me something, "said Pawan Kumar.

"We have already informed our husbands, and they are reaching after 5days taking leaves, "informed Rupa.

In the night, after taking dinner and retirement of both Rupa and Manasi in their flats, the three of them were lying on the bed of Pawan Kumar. Pawan Kumar kissed both girls.

"You two are progressing well in your acting, "said Pawan Kumar.

The next day morning, Pawan Kumar informed both the ladies that he was also totally failed in his attempt to extract the truth from the girls. In the following days, day and night, the two mothers tried their best to make the girls revealing the facts but their efforts failed. The girls would remain silent and would weep frequently. One fine morning, Mr. Tapas Chatterjee, husband of Manasi arrived, and on the same day in the evening Mr. Sourav Mukherjee, husband of Rupa arrived. The next day, both the fathers interacted with their daughters but they failed to get any information. The parents of two girls were under tension and they were going through severe mental tension.

The next day was Sunday.

While Pawan Kumar was taking breakfast, Manasi whispered, "Dada, after finishing your breakfast, please come to Rupa's flat. We all want to have a meeting on this matter, and we are waiting for you."

"OK," replied Pawan Kumar.

When Pawan Kumar entered into flat of Rupa, everybody was waiting for him, he sat Infront of everybody.

Mr. Tapas Chatterjee, father of Tapasi started speaking, "Dada, you are the senior-most among all the family members present here. We all consider you as our elder brother as you are like a guardian figure to both the families. In the present situation, we need your valuable advice."

Mr. Sourav Mukherjee, father of Debashree added his saying, "Dada, for so many years during our absence, you have been taking care of our family like an elder brother. You have nourished these two girls from their teen ages till now like your daughters. We two families are very much shocked by this incident and we are in the dark how it happened. The girls would not reveal anything and we are frustrated. You are our last hope, please do something for us."

"Really, I feel sorry for the entire episode. Let me try for my last effort if I could get something from the girls. You all wait here for me. Let me go to the girls and discuss with them, "he said in a somber voice and left for his apartment into the study room where girls were there.

He found both the girls were talking with each other and seemed to be very cool. He went near them and kissed them on their lips.

"The whole family members of you both are very serious now. I will tell a fictitious story and you both have to nod your head but not to say anything. Be cool and don't get nervous before your family members, "he said to them.

Then he briefed them what he would be saying their family members. After around one hour, he came out and entered again into Rupa's flat where all the family members were waiting eagerly for him. Pawan Kuma's face was beamed with joy and the family members could guess some positive things.

"You see, I was able to extract the truth from them with many difficulties after emotionally blackmailing them with instances that how their parents loved them, how their fathers have come now far away from to know the things because they loved their daughters. So, now we all will gather in the living place of my flat as that is spacious. I will call your two daughters who will sit in front of you to face you.

But my request to you all that please don't interrupt me during my speech and don't embarrass the girls. We will find a solution after that," said Pawan Kumar.

Everybody agreed and started to move towards the living room of Pawan Kumar. Once everybody took their sits, Pawan Kumar went to the study room and called the girls who came with their dropping eyes and sat in front of them.

Pawan Kumar started his speech, "Sometimes, unpleasant things or unexpected incidents happen in one's life which one never expected to happen, which he never planned nor devised. Misfortune befalls suddenly in one's life as nothing is in our control because our destiny is guided and moved by God only. The things happened to these two poor girls, I would call it as an incident and misfortune. I can say that these two girls are very much pure and innocents and there is no fault from their sides. If you recall, a few months back they had a vacation, and they both insisted me to take somewhere to spend the vacation. At that time, I had an inspection job at a factory at Digha. Digha beach was famous so I thought it was an idle place for them to spend their vacation. I arranged a guest house near the sea beach so that girls could enjoy it there. During the daytime, I was busy with my inspection job and the girls were passing their time on the sea beach. Although Digha beach is safe sometimes waves can drag you far away and there were chances of drowning if you don't know swimming. I warned this thing to the girls. It so happened in one day, the girls were enjoying the knee-deep water of the sea, suddenly one big wave came and dragged them to a long way inside the sea. The girls didn't know the swimming so they cried for help as they both were on verge of drowning. Luckily, two boys were swimming nearby them and they rescued the girls by dragging them to shore. Both the girls were very much thankful to those two boys who had saved their lives. Since the dresses of both the girls were soaked, they wanted to change their dress. The two boys came forward and volunteered to help the two girls by saying that they were staying in a hotel opposite to sea beach, a walkable distance from there, if the girl wanted to change their dresses in the hotel room, they could. There was nothing to disbelief them since they had saved the lives of the girls. So, the girls proceeded with the boys to their room in the hotel. The boys seemed to be very nice and gentle with the girls and told them that they could change inside the room and they would be waiting for them outside. They handed the key of the door to the girls with an instruction that the door could be automatically closed from inside once they would shut the door from inside but to open the door further, they could insert the door key from inside. The girls entered the room. But before shutting the door, the boys offered them two bottles of cold drinks and for courtesy sake, the girls accepted the drinks and shut the door from inside so that they could change their dresses. After taking the cold drinks, the girls lost their senses. After sometimes, the girls came into consciousness and were surprised to find that the door was closed, but they had their fresh dry dresses on their bodies and their wet clothes were kept in a trash bag. They were surprised who had changed their clothes despite the door being closed, then they felt that their private parts had been physically violated by somebody.

It is needless to mention here that those boys were wicked with malicious intentions, they might have obtained the duplicate key from the hotel reception to enter the room knowing well that the girls must be unconscious due to some chemicals mixed by them in cold drinks. Then after misdeeds, they might have changed their clothes.

When the girls realized the misdeeds, immediately they opened the door and found those scoundrels standing near the door with a wicked smile. The girls ran away from the hotel and reached the guest house. When I reached the guest house in the evening, they didn't tell me about the incident and preferred to keep quiet as they were scared and nervous. Even after reaching here, they didn't tell me anything, maybe due to shyness or they were afraid. Now, only a few moments before, the revealed the whole story before me. They are so innocent that they were not even aware of their pregnancies. Now tell me all of you, can we blame them? Is it their fault?"

Everyone remained silent. Then suddenly, both the mothers rushed towards their daughters, kissed them and tears rolled down from the eyes of mothers as well as of daughters.

After some time, Mr. Sourav Mukherjee, husband of Rupa said, "Thank you, Dada. Now, another problem has cropped up. You know, we have all our relatives and friends here. If the girls stay here and deliver their babies, gradually not only the neighbors of the apartment will know but the entire relatives and friends in Kolkata will get to know this news if we hide also this fact from them."

Mr. Tapas Chatterjee, husband of Manasi supported his views, and said, "It would be too much embarrassment for two families and we can not show our faces before anybody and the name and fame of our families will be tarnished in society. This is a question of our family honor."

"Then what do you suggest?" asked Pawan Kumar.

"Dada, please save us as you have saved Kakoli's In-laws family by adopting Rimi as your daughter," said Rupa.

"What happened to Rimi?" asked both the husbands.

Then Rupa went on telling the episode of Rimi and how Pawan Kumar became a savior to that family.

Then Manasi said, "Dada, please you also take these two girls with you to your new house in Himachal Pradesh so that after delivering the babies, they could come back to us."

Pawan Kumar gazed sharply at Manasi and said, "Manasi, do you think I am a keeper of babies? I have adopted Rimi as my daughter and she is going to stay with me permanently, and occasionally she may visit her family."

Manasi felt very much embarrassed and said, "Dada, I am sorry. I didn't mean it."

"You people decide what to do. I am just coming from the toilet," said Pawan Kumar intentionally so that in his absence they could make some decisions.

The two families discussed among themselves, even they discussed it with the girls also. After half an hour Pawan Kumar returned to the living room.

Rupa started, "Dada, we both families have decided that like Rimi, you also adopt these two girls as your daughters. Let them stay with you permanently and occasionally they may visit us."

"I have been involved with you two families for quite a long time. I have been seeing the growth of all your children for so many years. To save the family honor of you, I am ready to adopt these girls as my daughters and I will keep them with me permanently. But before that, let me ask the girls for their consent," said Pawan Kumar.

Then he turned towards the girls who happily agreed to be his daughters and staying with him.

1...45678...18