Don's Feminization Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa continues Don's training.
3.1k words
4.27
38.5k
23
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

The cage was tight on Don's clit. His member wasn't huge but at just over seven inches he knew it was well above average and it didn't really fit into the cage at first but after a couple days in it he began to get used to it. Lisa had made him sleep in it the first night it was on but after seeing how poorly he slept she decided he would only wear it during the day. Don made a lot of money at his job and Lisa needed him to continue to be a good breadwinner. Don kept her in nice clothes and always paint for their dinners.

Don was glad she allowed him to sleep without the cage but after a week and a half of wearing it he started to feel a slight disappointment when she would take it off at night. Then he would feel elation as she would put it back on the next morning. In less than two weeks wearing the cage had become as normal for him as wearing pants. Don enjoyed and was proud of his cage he was also proud at how good he had become at hair maintenance his body was completely smooth except for his head his eye brows and the tiny landing strip of pubes Lisa made sure he had. Lisa told him that while she knows many sissies are required to be completely shaved she feels the landing strip is more feminine and she likes it. Don was just happy to be pleasing Lisa.

From the day Lisa put the cage on Don his attitude towards sex had changed completely. Don had always been concerned with the pleasure of his lovers before his own but now he started to gain pleasure from knowing he was making Lisa happy. His own sexual pleasure seemed intrinsically tied to hers.

Lisa no longer gave Don blow jobs and he didn't even care. Lisa didn't call him a cuck nor did she didn't humiliate him, in fact she was even more caring than she had been before. The main difference was that Don never fucked Lisa. Lisa fucked Don and she fucked him a lot. Dons favorite position was when Lisa would have him on his back and his legs on her shoulders. She would peer into his eyes and slowly fuck him when he was like this. He loved looking up her her perfect breasts and beautiful face.

Lisa started calling his asshole a pussy and Don tingled every time she would say it. His mind was simply a wash with emotions he could not understand but none the less loved.

Lisa was changing everything about Don, not just his sex life. He had become much more relaxed at work and therefore more effective there. Lisa knew the more effective Don was at work the more money he could potentially make.

His demeanor rang more feminine and his taste in clothes started to change. He was wearing more pink and lavender shirts and women's pj's at bedtime. He started wearing women's jeans on the weekend when he and Lisa would go out.

He and Lisa went out every Friday night for dinner and a few drinks. It was one Friday night after a great dinner, about a month after Don had been caged that Lisa told him she was taking him to a club. Don was excited. Lisa had talked about taking him to a sex club before and he hoped that was what she meant when she said, "a club".

They drove about 20 minutes to an industrial part of town. Don's member was straining against the cage and it was somewhat painful. Before leaving for dinner Lisa had changed the ball ring on the cage one step smaller in size. Doing this really constrained him and the more blood that pumped in there with his excitement the more pressure he felt.

The club did not look like anything from the outside. It was just an old warehouse. Don saw some lights on the third floor. They entered the building and went to the elevator where a few people were waiting. Unlike Don and Lisa, who were in street clothes, the other people at the elevator were all in BDSM clothes. One couple was a woman all in latex and she had a man following her on a leash. He was naked except for a tight pair of latex shorts that exposed his balls. Don didn't know what to think except that he felt over dressed.

Just as they got onto the elevator another couple entered the build and asked for them to wait. When they got to the elevator the woman said, "Oh Hey Lisa. Thanks for holding the elevator. Fuck if this thing doesn't move a snails pace!"

"I know right!"

"Is that a newbie with you?" Julie asked.

"Yeah this is his first time here."

The man Julie was with was completely encased in latex except for his cock and balls. Even his head was covered with a tube sticking out where his mouth was.

Lisa said, "Yours looks well trained and experienced."

"Yeah he is here tonight for...well you know." Don jumped in and asked what that meant?

Lisa turned grabbed his crotch and said. "In this club you will only speak when I say you can or if I ask you a direct question. Do you understand?" Don was shocked at how forceful Lisa was in her tone and he nodded yes wanting to please her.

"That's a good boi." She said.

"He's a quick learn." Julie said with a grin.

Lisa responded, "We will find out how quick of a learn he is tonight for sure."

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. Lisa grabbed Don and said, "Julie can you come over here with yours for a minute? I need for Don to understand his place and to understand one of the things he needs to learn tonight."

"Of course." Julie said.

The four of them walked over to the wall and Julie backed her toy up against it. Lisa looked at Don and said, "Well get down there."

Don looked at her with a questioning look.

"Wow! Are you really that stupid? Suck his cock!" Lisa said in a very commanding tone.

Lisa had really taken control of Don. A few months ago he never would have believed he would suck another mans cock and now he was about to kneel in front of a man completely encased in latex to take his cock in his mouth. The problem was he really just didn't know how to start.

Julie said, "Wow yours truly is a virgin he doesn't know what to do."

Lisa leaned over and whispered in Don's ear, "I know you don't know what to do. It's okay just try to pretend you are me back when I would give you blow jobs."

With that Don put his hand on the cock and then opened his mouth and licked the tip. The pre-cum was tart and salty and Don found it very exciting to be doing this. The cock was almost fully erect in his hand and he took it into his mouth gently making sure not to bite. He could feel the man's heart pumping blood through his cock. He wasn't large at all maybe 4 inches Don felt a twinge of sympathy for the man and wondered if Lisa would ever bring him here dressed all in latex.

Julie said, "Wow what did you say to him? He is acting like a pro now."

Lisa replied, "I just told him if he didn't get to work on your toys clit he would get a paddle spanking later."

Don thought how lucky he was that Lisa was so sweet to him. She might put on a show for her friends but that is all it was, a show. It made him want to please her all the more. Just then Lisa grabbed the back of Dons head and started pushing back and forth on the cock.

Julie said, "Just make sure mine doesn't cum. He is not allowed to except for the ruined one I'll give him later."

Don didn't know what a ruined orgasm was but he could only imagine. Julie seemed much less caring than Lisa and clearly more sadistic. He was once again glad he was there with Lisa rather than Julie.

Julie said she had to get hers to the table. Lisa said, "Let me know when he is on the table maybe Don should be the one to go it or he should at least watch."

"You got it."

She stopped Don from sucking the cock and stood him up. Julie and her slave walked away.

Lisa grabbed Don and said she wanted to introduce him to some of her friends. As they walked around Don was stopped a few times and Lisa allowed different women to "inspect" him. He felt very used and obeyed Lisa's every command; he was totally hers and knew it.

She brought Don to a small side room. He saw three women all about Lisa's age but all three were over weight, two were very overweight over weight. They were standing naked and talking all with drinks in their hands. There was a mattress in the middle of the room with fresh white sheets on it. The room smelled fresh and clean and the lighting was low but enough that everyone could see each other clearly.

"Sissy get naked!" Lisa said.

Don thought oh no what is going to happen here. He looked at Lisa and began to unbutton his shirt

"Don't look at me. Look at them. This show is for them." Lisa told Don.

Don turned and looked at the three women and continued to unbutton his shirt. Once it was off he handed it to Lisa. She folded it up and placed it on the table next to her. Don slid off his shoes and began to take off his socks when one of the the women said, "No leave your socks on."

Don left his socks on and unbuttoned his pants. As he pulled them down his caged clit was revealed. No one but Lisa had ever seen him in the cage and he was somewhat embarrassed. Then he thought wait a minute most of the guys in this club and on leases or dressed completely in latex. The embarrassment went away.

He handed his pants to Lisa and while folding them up she said, "Now put your hands behind your head, interlace your fingers and spread your legs about shoulder width apart."

Don did as he was told. His body was on full display. Thankfully it was just Lisa and these other three women. He felt safe.

"Ladies would you like to inspect the goods?" Lisa asked the women.

They responded by walking over to Don and pinching his nipples, cupping his caged cock and balls, and one of them bent him over and spread his cheeks. After a through inspection she said to Lisa, "His cunt looks very fresh!"

Lisa responded, "Yup I just popped that cherry about a month ago."

"OMG Lisa why can't I ever find a virgin?"

"Well, Jenny maybe someday and maybe try being a little nicer."

Jenny glared at Lisa.

Lisa walked over to Don and said, "Are you ready to make your Lisa happy?"

"I am always ready to make my Lisa happy." Don replied.

"You are such a good boi. Here is your task for tonight. You will lay down on this mattress and you will make all three of my friends cum. You will only speak to them if they request you do and if they tell you to do something you will respond Yes Mistress." Lisa told Don.

"Anything you want Lisa." Don responded he was so happy to please her but also couldn't believe the situation he was part of tonight.

"Good boi" Lisa said in a soothing tone.

Don complied with Lisa and laid down on the mattress that was in the middle of the room.

Once there, one of the women came over to him she got down on her hands and knees and licked his face in a disturbing way. Then she said, "Are you ready to make me cum?"

Don hesitated and then sheepishly said, "Yes Mistress."

With that she squeezed his balls and straddled his face. She was complety shaved and her pussy was dripping wet. She did not taste good at all. Don was so used to Lisa's pussy which was sweet and really did taste like fruit. This pussy was salty and sour. She smothered his face and it wasn't just her pussy but the fat from her legs and belly was overwhelming him. She moved slowly back and forth on his face. After about 5 minutes of his tongue on her clit and in her folds he could feel her tense up he knew she was cumming. When she stood up his face was covered in her juice and before he had a chance to catch his breath the second woman was ready to plop herself down on him.

Before she did she looked at Don and said repeat after me, "I am a worthless sissy."

Don could't believe it. Maybe Lisa was sweet to him but all the women she made him interact with were mean. He hoped he was making Lisa happy doing these things. "I am a worthless sissy." He said. Then he added, "Thank you Mistress for reminding me."

Se looked down at him and looked up as Lisa as she planted herself on his face and said, "OMG he is perfect."

"Thank you Tammi." Lisa replied.

Don felt a tingle run through him as she said that to Lisa. Now he didn't just want to please Lisa but also Tammi. Her pussy was also shaved but she tasted much better. Her juice was semi sweet and she did not have as much of a belly. It took her a lot longer to cum than the first woman but he honestly didn't mind. He sucked on her clit and fucked her hole with his tongue. He truly wanted to please her and he did. When she came her legs squeezed tight on his head and it seemed her orgasm lasted forever. When she finished she kissed him lightly on the lips and said, "My dear you are one fantastic sissy!"

Don smiled and said, "Thank you Mistress."

Then he heard Jenny. She had been gone for a bit and came back just as Tammi was saying this. "Don't fill that worthless sissies head with that sentiment! You know he has probably made fun of girls like us before. Called us fatties, or whales, or something like that." Jenny's tone was very angry.

Don was worried and he tried to remember if he had ever called anyone names because of their weight. He couldn't remember ever doing so but he certainly wasn't going to argue. Not with an angry woman who easily weighed 300 pounds.

Jenny stood over him and then lowered herself down onto his face. She was not shaved and her bush was thick and extended out onto her thighs it was matted with juices. Her labia lips were very large and swollen. She told him to open his mouth. He said, "Yes Mistress." But the reply was garbled under her pussy that she had just mashed down on him.

As soon as Jenny could feel his mouth open she relaxed. Don could feel the ooze run into his mouth. Jenny looked up at Lisa and said, "I went out right before this and had a couple slaves empty their balls into me as a gift for your dumb sissy."

Lisa just smiled. In her heart Lisa was not sadistic and would never do that to Don herself but watching Jenny do it was a turn on.

Jenny wasn't done with Don and she started to grind her pussy on his face. Her comments to him while doing so were humiliating she was calling him a worthless sissy, an excuse for a man, and basically throwing all of her anger of a lifetime at him. While she was riding his face Tammi and the other woman had gotten down on the mattress and started to play with Don's clit. They were cupping his balls and slapping his member up and down all the while laughing as they played with him. Tammi again spoke to Lisa saying, "His clit really fills out this cage. It doesn't look like its super tiny."

Lisa said, "Actually he is pretty well endowed and he has a great curve that feels amazing. Of course I don't let him fuck me anymore."

Tammi replied, "Like I said a fabulous sissy. Maybe you would let me borrow him for a night sometime?"

Jenny chimed in saying, "What the fuck would you want to borrow this useless sack of shit for Tammi."

"Shut the fuck up Jenny. God you are such a bitch. Sometimes I wonder why I hang out with you." Tammi yelled at Jenny.

Jenny lifted herself off Dons face and said, "Fuck you Tammi. I am out of here. This nasty excuse was never going to make me cum anyway."

Tammi replied in a very strong tone, "Good ridden you nasty bitch."

Jenny stormed out.

Tammi held a hand out to Don and pulled him up. His face was caked with a mixture of pussy juice and cum but Tammi still kissed him lightly on the lips and said, 'Don't worry about that bitch she is so pissed off she would be mad even if she could landed Brad Pitt."

The other woman then gave Don a kiss on the cheek and said, "Its true she is disgusting but I agree with Tammi you are one special sissy. Your mouth can do wonders."

The humiliation Don felt after the horrible things Jenny said had turned to elation as he realized what amazing pleasure he had brought these two women. He felt pride in his ability to do this for them.

Lisa walked over to him and gave him a kiss. Looking deep into his eyes she said, "Its true you are a very special sissy and you are very special to me. I will keep you close and continue to expand your horizons."

Don could barely walk but the three ladies helped him get his footing then paraded him around the club for an hour or so before Lisa decided it was tike for them to leave. She got Don dressed Tammi and the other woman gave Don kisses and both said they hoped to enjoy his mouth again soon. Don felt his body awash with excitement at that thought.

They walked to the elevator got in and the door closed.