All Comments on 'Don't!!!'

by NYBoss

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couldn't finish

Unbearable and

childish ostentation

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Humorous and very hot

mick52mick52over 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story immensely. The anonymous (put your name on your comment if you dare!) commenter says it is ostentatious. It's a fictional fantasy, so of course much of it is not realistic. Go read a documentary if you want something real. For me, the slow build up and interaction between Susan and Jake make for enjoyable reading. I hope the author produces more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mediocre.

Not a billionaire, so couldn't relate to Jake. IRL, I was lucky enough to find my own auburn-haired beauty with tits bigger than Susan's. Where you really blew it was the shower scene. If he's that big a tit man, she takes his soapy dick between her slippery tits in the shower and blows his mind right out the door. My wife did that for me! Susan is arm candy and will realize it in two weeks. She'll sue Jake for 10% of his net worth and win it. The most appealing character in the story was Rex. And you could use an editor / proofreader. Not bad, but not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Silly

Could have been an awesome story, but got really dumb about halfway in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Love of Money

More time and effort went into describing the various meaningless trappings of wealth the story was constructed around than on the feelings of the two characters that were ostensibly the focus of the narrative. The result was a 4 page declaration of love to the gaudy use of money.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Not worth suffering through

I don't know why people who don't know anything about food and wine insist on putting it in their stories. I was uncomfortable with the pinot noir (a dry red with lox???) and lox and bagels, but I went along until we got to the potato chips and lox and bagels. Yuchhh!. A nice touch might have been capers with the lox - maybe a slice of tomato on top. I assume Marcus and Gould were supposed to be Jewish, but NYBoss is not worth staying with. I quit after the potato chips appeared, but apparently others slogged their way through although i saw one person who quit after it got too awful half way through. I do have to make a point of remembering this author's name and avoiding it in the future. (He'll probably have wine coolers with his brisket next.) 2* to be polite

nyc1975nyc1975over 3 years ago

Let's see, Jake completes a BS from Brown at 22, an MBA from Harvard at 24, becomes a Navy SEAL typically requiring a 3-5 year enlistment commitment AFTER completing 2 1/2 years of BUDS and advanced training. Then in the ensuing 3-5 years to the time of this tale, he becomes a multi-billionaire tech icon.

And the things that wealth brings. Like the world's only Porsche Taycan 4S with a "stick" shift. The Taycan is an EV.

This could have been a good story with a bit more realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s Saville Row, not Savile Road

Weary and boringly over the top,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overcritical gave you 2*

You were lucky. Usually such a lousy story gets a 1* from him. I would have given this a 2*, but since he was so nice, I’ll give you the 1* to make it even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh boy. So unrealistic

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Wow, thought I had seen some tough clouds in the past but these comments are unreal. Seems the National Geographic Documentary crowd showed up tonight. Anonymously of course!

Don’t know where I went wrong, folks, but I enjoyed it. This is fantasyland and I come here looking for erotic fantasies and this author didn’t disappoint.

5 stars for my first time read by this writer and plan to sample more of his wares.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You might re-read before submitting.

I'm on page 2 and almost ready to give up. Her brown shorts suddenly became jeans. Then Rex was re-named Max (or his uncle grew a tail).

I agree with most of critical comments above on the overuse of trappings of wealth.

The story began with a reasonable premise that was appealing but it quickly deteriorated.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Good story, however a Porsche TayCan (4S or otherwise) is an electric car. It does NOT have a stick shift.

roveroneroverone6 months ago

He shared his wealth so give him a LOT of leeway...

You painted a very attractive picture of her...LOVE women that keep things natural, and also attracted to women that go commando...she's a 10.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYBoss@NYBoss
I enjoy writing for you. I take my time, trying to develop the story so you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. I appreciate your feedback and suggestions for future stories. I will try to write more stories and post with greater frequency, but n...