Don't!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it will be more than okay."

Rex took his place by Jake's foot. "He always seems to find out where I'm sitting." With that Jake broke off a small piece of plain bagel, added a little cream cheese and gave it to Rex.

He opened the champagne. Filling the flutes, Jake asked, "What should we toast to?"

"How about, more days like yesterday and more days like today?" They clicked their glasses.

Everything was delicious and Jake told her so. "Everything was so good. Did you add a little vanilla extract to the French toast?"

"That's a family secret," Susan responded. "Nah, no family secret. It is vanilla. You like?"

"It was perfect. And I can teach you to drive a stick if you like."

"I'd like that."

They took care of cleaning off the table, bringing the items into the kitchen. "Leave everything in the sink. I'll take care of it later. Meet me in the den and bring the champagne."

Jake noticed the turntable and saw the albums lined up in a bookcase on the wall. He picked out the Ultimate Sinatra one. He was looking at the cover when Susan appeared.

"Good choice," she said as she grabbed the album from Jake. She placed the record on the turntable, turned it on and told Jake to sit on the couch.

Jake sat in the corner of the couch and Susan sat herself on his lap. Rex jumped onto the other end. They sat for a few minutes listening to Sinatra before Susan turned an gave Jake a peck on the lips.

"I'm the one who's supposed to kiss you. You made the brunch. Thanks."

"If you think my French toast is good, wait until you taste my omelets."

"Next week."

"Probably toward the end of the week as I have to be in the city starting tomorrow through probably Wednesday, but maybe Thursday. However, I have another surprise for our fourth date tomorrow."

"Okay, another surprise?" as Sinatra continued to make the music float on air Susan turned toward him.

"I have to attend this charity function tomorrow night. My company is one of the major sponsors. The charity benefits the servicemen and women who require assistance, financial and medical/mental, after they have returned from being in combat. Sometimes it takes someone over five years before they seek help. We try to get them to seek help sooner rather than later. This is something close to my heart. Many other firms are sponsors, too.

Black tie and I would like you to go with me as my guest. Not to be presumptuous but you can stay with me in my apartment, there's plenty of room. If you're not comfortable, I can get you a room at the Essex House. The function is being held at the Museum of Natural History."

"I take it that I have to wear a gown," and she kissed him once, twice and a third time on different parts of his face.

"That would be preferred."

"Then our date will end early today as I have to get out of here in a few minutes if you want me to look presentable. I don't usually have ballroom gowns as part of my wardrobe in my closet. I know of a specialty women's store where I can probably find something that will knock your socks off. And, no, I won't need a hotel room."

Jake reached in and offered her his American Express card.

"You sure?" as she grabbed the card.

"I'm sure."

"Budget?"

"What's that?"

"How much can I spend?"

"Whatever you need to spend to knock my socks off, including accessories."

"Thank you," and she kissed him again.

They listened to Sinatra, drank a little more champagne and even danced to a few of his songs." They were falling in love.

"I've got to go if you want me to look presentable tomorrow. What time are you picking me up?"

"It starts at 7. We can arrive by 7:15. I'll pick you up at 6."

They began to walk toward the door. Jake had Rex on his leash. Susan knelt and gave the pooch some scratches under his muzzle. Rex was wagging his tail.

"I grabbed a bagel for later," Jake said.

"So, I guess you can't cook?"

"I can cook. Most of the time I choose not to."

"If that's your story and you're sticking to it, that's fine," Susan was chuckling as she said it.

They left the house together. Susan locked the door and gave Jake a kiss and said, "You make me feel so alive. Thank you."

"You are welcome. I'll see you tomorrow. Have fun shopping."

The next evening Bob showed up with a Benntley Flying Spur. "When did you get this?" Jake asked.

"Six months ago, when I landed a large contract with three companies. While people can do meetings remotely, these three companies prefer their executives fly to their various offices and their customers come to theirs. They wanted to impress their clientele. They requested a high-end car and I found this car. They gave me money, no questions asked, no equity and I bought the car. Five years old, in perfect condition." Rex jumped into the front seat. Bob strapped him in. Rex stays at Bob's house every so often. Bob has three young kids, a fenced in back yard. The kids love when Rex comes for a visit.

"It's a great car. Good luck with it."

Jake was wearing a custom made, from Savile Road in London, black tuxedo, old school shirt and black bow-tie. Hand made patent leather shoes completed his look. He rang Susan's doorbell and gave her a minute before he rang again.

"I'll be there in a minute," she yelled.

"Take your time."

A minute later she opened the door. Jake was at a loss for words. The stunning gown was molded to her body. The black gown was slit up to the thigh as far as it was legally allowed to go. It was strapless, and it was amazing that her tits were able to stay in place. Her cleavage was magnificent. The front and back were beaded in spots. She set her hair up on her head and pinned it in place, setting it off from her face.

"Bob, can you please get her bag. I need a minute to take this in."

"You like?"

"There are other words I would use instead of like. I have never ever seen anyone as beautiful as the woman standing in front of me. Never," he said to Susan as she pirouetted to show Jake the entire gown. It was elegant.

"I'm glad this meets your approval. Cost enough to make you tongue tied."

"Whatever it cost; it was worth it. But it seems to be missing something."

"Missing? What could be missing? Oh yeah, the bra. It didn't fit under the dress. Besides, my tits look great this way."

"I'm not going to argue with that." He reached into his pocket and produced a trademark Tiffany's box. He opened the box and took took out the necklace. It was a Green Tourmaline and Diamond Pendant necklace. He put it on Susan's neck and closed the clasp. Now, I think you're properly dressed. Bob produced a mirror and Susan was speechless.

"Oh, Jake," she said when she was able to speak, "you can't be serious. Can I wear it the next time I go to Whole Foods, then you can give it back,?" she joked.

"Wear it anywhere you want but I'd have to have a security guard follow you. Give it back? Why would you want to give it back unless you don't like it?. I'll exchange it for something else. I can easily go to Macy's and get something for you."

She kissed him and said, "Thank you. It's beautiful. Macy's? Not when I'm wearing this gown," as she stared up at Jake.

"Just sayin'," Jake smiled at her as he responded.

"Bob, nice wheels, Oh, hi Rex! Susan said.

"I aim to please. Nice necklace Susan."

"What's Rex doing here? Don't tell me he's going to the event, not that I wouldn't put anything past you?"

Jake told her.

Earlier in the day, when she got back from shopping, out of curiosity, Susan checked out TechSavvy on the internet. He found out that the company, listed on the NYSE had a market value over $60 billion. And, Jake's personal worth was estimated at $10-$15 billion. He was just 34 years old. It didn't matter what he was worth. She was falling in love.

This time she stayed on her side of the back seat. She didn't want to wrinkle what she was wearing.

They arrived at the museum and Jake said to Bob, "I think 10 o'clock should be fine. Any changes, I'll give you a call."

"You guys have fun."

The event was located in the Teddy Roosevelt Rotunda, home of the most dynamic dinosaur display in the country.

As they were walking in, Susan asked, "How many people are expected?"

"Around 250."

"Anyone else from your company?

"Our entire table."

As they walked past the entrance, they gave their name to the hostess.

"Enjoy your evening, Mr. Gould, Ms. Marcus."

They both replied, "thank you."

She took Jake by the arm. "Jake this is lovely. Do you mind me asking, just how much did you contribute to be a major contributor?"

"$100 million."

"A $100 million," she said in amazement.

"It's only money. I like sharing it with worthy causes."

She leaned over and gave Jake a kiss on his cheek. It was a small peck, one not to leave a lipstick mark. She straightened his bow tie. As they moved around the exhibit, Jake was greeted by many members of the legal, business, medical and financial community. They all had some interest in his company's software and he was happy to oblige them with a few minutes of his time. Jake was introducing Susan where possible.

"You know everyone is staring at you?" Jake said. "You are stunning."

"I know. I can feel the eyes on me. I love it." Susan replied. There was a big smile on her face.

Someone signaled trying to grab Jake's attention. He took notice and said to Susan, "can you grab us a couple of glasses of wine for us? I need to see this guy and his people for a few minutes. Please get the wine and come by so I can back out of their conversation. Otherwise, they will chew my ear off. Okay?"

"Sure."

Jake tried to end the conversation with the group, wondering where Susan was. She had not come back. Finally, Jake excused himself from the conversation. He started to walk toward another part of the museum, where one of the bars were placed. He noticed Susan engaged in an animated conversation with a gentleman. It appeared as the man was doing most of the talking. As Jake approached, he saw the man grab Susan by the forearm.

"Everything okay, Susan?"

The man who was a few inches taller and a few pounds heavier said, rather loudly, "This doesn't concern you, Gould. Just get the hell away from us."

"Can't do that. I'll tell you just once to remove your hand or I will break it."

"You. I seriously doubt it."

"Jake, he's hurting me."

Jake grabbed the wrist of the man, twisted it one way, then another until he heard a snap. The man let out a loud yell as his wrist dangled from his arm, releasing Susan's arm.

"You have no idea who you are dealing with, Jacob Gould."

"Jake, he is the reason why I left the law firm. Bert White. I never expected to see him again. I explained my relationship with you, but he wouldn't take no for an answer when I told him to leave me alone. Yet, here he was trying to hurt me again."

Jake knew of him from some, but not much business, he had with Bert's firm. His firm took a table at the event. "What's she to you Jake?"

"She's my fiancé. If I ever find you near her or bother her in any way, breaking your wrist will be the least of your problems. And, if you know me, you know what I'm capable of doing."

Security rushed over. "Mr. Gould, are you and Ms. Marcus okay?"

"We are fine, thank you. Please escort this gentleman from the museum."

"Fiancé? You are taking a lot of liberties Jacob Gould, don't you think?" as Susan winked at Jake.

"I couldn't think of anything else to say, being upset as I was. Plus, you never know."

"Good answer." Susan got the two glasses of wine and they moved into the area of the dinner.

"Let's find our table." Jake sat with eight members of his company. Actually, four and their spouses. He introduced Susan to all of them. Dinner was uneventful, with the exception of some pretty funny stories Jake's employees had about their boss. The table was rampant with raucous laughter, with Jake laughing the hardest. The four employees were not high-level executives. One was a worker in the mailroom, another was a secretary for one of the vice presidents, one worked in the shipping department and one was a techie. Jake paid for their transportation, the hotel in New York City and their tuxedos/gowns. Susan was impressed by that. Jake said, "I think it's important that everyone gets a chance to have a nice night out."

A few speeches were made, with the table not paying much attention. At the end of the speeches, they announced that the live auction for some great items would take place in a few minutes.

Susan asked, "Did you see what they were auctioning?"

"I didn't pay any attention, but if you look at the program maybe there is something you would like me to bid on." Susan began to look at the items that were listed.

After a few minutes, Jake asked her, "See anything you like?"

"Like yes, ability to pay for no."

"Which one looks good?" Susan pointed to two items.

"Okay, let's see what we can do."

There were twelve items for auction. The first one Susan took a fancy to was having a private villa in Turks & Caicos, for 7 days, with a chef to cook as many dinners as they wish. Two tickets on NetJets come with the winning bid. The opening bid is $50,000.

The bidding started and in no time was up to $100,000. Things slowed down, finally settling in at $150,000, The auctioneer asked if there were any other bids. Jake stood up and said $250,000. No one made another bid and the vacation belonged to Jake, or rather Susan.

"I hope you enjoy your vacation," Jake teased Susan. "You'll need to find someone to go with you." The table laughed.

"Yeah, maybe I'll go back to Whole Foods and show someone my tits!" Jake and the table broke out laughing as Susan had told them the way the two of them met, just two days ago.

Jake wasn't finished. The second item was a two-week guided tour of Israel. First class hotels. El Al first class tickets included. Opening bid was $30,000.

"The only time I was in Israel was just after I graduated from NYU. I went through the Birthright program." The program invited Jewish children ages 18-26 to enjoy two weeks in Israel at no cost. It was a great program.

"I'm familiar with the program. I donate money each year to the program. I've been to Israel a number of times, but mostly on business. I heard that if you meet someone while you are on the program and the couple gets married, they can come back to Israel on their honeymoon with the Israeli government picking up the tab."

"That's true," Susan said.

"So how did it go for you?" Jake deadpanned.

"I never mentioned Sam to you, did I?" as Susan laughed. "You're lucky I like you. Seriously, you should really take the time to go back and see the country, but not on a business trip."

Jake wasn't playing around. When the auction began, he made a bid of $100,000 and won the auction. "This trip we are going together," Jake said emphatically.

"I need to check with Sam, before I give you a commitment," Susan said as she couldn't stop laughing. Jake playfully punched her on her arm.

After the last auction ended, Jake turned to Susan and said "Not a bad night," You only cost me $350,000 tonight. Just think, yesterday $200 at Whole Foods and $70 at Max's. God knows what I paid for the necklace, wait, I know what I paid for the necklace, gown and stuff. I guess I've moved up to the big time tonight."

Susan wrapped her arm around his arm and said, "I have a pretty good idea who is going to Turks with me. Israel too. I'll negotiate the terms later tonight." She kissed him passionately not caring who saw her show her emotions.

"You are the most beautiful woman in this room." He responded to her kiss. She squeezed his hand and held it firmly. They stayed through coffee. As they were getting ready to leave Jake told his four employees to have the auction send the bills for the one silent auction item they won to him. Jake allowed the employees to bid on one item they really wanted to have, with Jake paying for that item. Most of the silent auction items went for less than $10,000. They thanked Jake and Susan. He told them to take the next day off. One of the employees took Susan aside and said to her that "she had never seen Jake happier than I saw him tonight. You are the reason for this." Susan nodded her appreciation.

Bob was waiting for them at the bottom of the steps on Central Park West. "Take us home please."

"Where do you live?" Susan asked.

"I have a brownstone on East 79th Street, just next to Bloomberg's place." They settled into the back seat of the car for the short ride, across the 79th street traverse, to Jake's home. When they got out Jake handed Bob some money. "How's Rex?

"Rex is fine. The kids are having fun with him. They are fighting to see whose bed he will sleep in."

Thanks, Bob. I'll see you tomorrow around 5 when you bring Rex here. Thanks again for taking care of him. I'll call you when I take a look at my schedule for my next ride. Send regards to Lisa"

"Night guys. Hope you had fun."

Jake picked up Susan's small overnight bag and opened the door to his home, turning off the security system as they walked in. It was a four-story brownstone, with the living quarters on the third floor. The home office and Rec Room was on the second floor, on the entrance level there was the formal dining area and an indoor pool and sauna was in the basement.

"I'll take you on the tour tomorrow morning. Right now, I'll show you to your room."

"Show me to my room? What is this, high school with our parents being a chaperone?"

"I'm just being respectful."

"Fuck respect. Show me where you sleep."

Jake said, "Elevator or walk?"

"Let me take these heels off and we can walk."

On the top level, they walked through the living room and kitchen. There was a small dining area. pointed out the four bedrooms and a few bathrooms. "Which one is yours?"

"This way." Jake opened the door where Susan saw a king size bed. Off to the left was a large walk-in closet. He pointed out where the bathroom suite was located inside his bedroom. The bathroom had a large shower stall with spray faucets on both sides. Jake placed Susan's overnight bag on a padded bench by the far wall.

"Jake, I want this to be special. Let's take a shower together." He just nodded as he approached her. Their kiss was like something out of a romance novel. He held her in his arms, pushing their bodies together. Aside from moving the positions of their mouths, they remained fixed in that position. He moved his hands down her back, caressing her bottom, pushing it into his groin where he was sure she could feel how much he wanted her. Finally, they separated, but when Jake was going back to this beautiful woman, Susan held out her hand, stopping him from advancing toward her.

"Jake, please unzip me." When he got the zipper all the way down her back, she let the gown slide to the floor. She was naked underneath. She reached to pick it up.

"Leave it," he said.

"For what you paid for it, the floor is not the proper place for this." She bent over, showing him her ass, with her lips and some bush peeking out, as she picked up the gown, folded it and placed it on the bench in front of the bed. She removed her necklace and placed it into the box it came in and placed the box on the night table.

The tits that Jake admired two days ago was now in front of him. Uncovered, her tits were amazing, sitting high on her chest. Her nipples stood out a half inch, the thick nubs were swollen. His eyes trailed down her smooth, firm stomach to the thick group of curls at the junction of her legs. His gaze stopped as Susan opened her legs, moving her right knee to the side, and posed, not talking but smiling at him. Jake continued his gaze down her smooth legs. Somehow, he had been able to remove his clothes as he was looking at Susan. "You are the most beautiful woman I have even seen." It must have been the fourth time he said it to her over the past 48 hours. She didn't say a word. She just moved over to him, taking his erect cock into her hand, and led him to the bathroom. They embraced in the shower with Jake's cock pushing against Susan's bush.