Don't!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for me to pay you back," as she soaped up her hands and began to wash his cock, actually masturbating him as she promised she would do. He reached for the soap and began soaping up her tits. Susan continued her playing with his cock. She was moving his cock up and down and twisting it around, using the soap as lubrication. The sensation caused by Susan's hands was too much. He backed up against the wall and Susan sensed what was going to take place. She started to rub his balls. "Cum for me Jacob. Let loose. I want to see you cum."

"Arggggg... I'm cumming." Rope after rope of his seed came shooting out of his cock, landing against the glass door. Susan steadied him as his orgasm was that intense.

They shared a lasting kiss and after a few minutes said, "Take me to bed Jake." They finished their time in the shower, rinsing off and then drying themselves with plush Turkish towels. They both slipped into luxury bath robes.

Jake held Susan in front of him and said, "Well, that was nice."

"Just nice?"

"Real nice," and Jake started laughing as he remembered Susan's response to her cumming in the limo on Saturday. "Would you like some champagne?

"That would be nice." Jake went into the kitchen down the hall from the master bedroom and retrieved a bottle with the flutes. He popped the cork and poured a half glass for both.

Susan spoke first. "To the most amazing man I have even known and I've only known you for three days. It's like a fairytale romance and I don't want to wake up from the fairytale."

Jake replied, "It's only going to get better if you give me the chance."

"Better? I can't imagine what better is going to look like."

"I'll surprise you. Is that okay?"

"Yes." Then they clicked glasses and were tasting the fine product. "Do you have any music that you can play?"

"What would you like to hear."

"More of Sinatra."

"Alexa, play Sinatra." The music came out of a speaker hidden in the wall.

Susan, moved closer to Jake. They began to kiss. She whispered, "I love you Jacob Gould."

"You know so little about me."

"I know enough about you that it doesn't change what I said."

They continued kissing until Jake said, "I need to taste you." With that Susan removed her robe and Jake removed his. He couldn't get enough of her amazing tits. He caressed her globes, taking time to once again, play with her nipples. He sucked on each nipple, frequently moving back from one to another. He couldn't believe how hard they had become. Soon after, he moved down her body, kissing and playfully tickling her lightly, in the most intimate way. He felt the top of her abundant bush and savored the texture of her hair with his tongue.

As he moved down, Susan opened her legs and Jake saw her exposed sex framed by her bush. He explored her labia with his lips moving up and down her slit. He took turns licking her lips and kissing his way across her mound of hair. He started to shove his tongue up her cunt and was rewarded by her glistening lips and her clitoris, which came out of its hood. Jake began to lick around the pleasure button while his hands were holding her ass. Susan stretched her legs as far as they would go as Jake buried his head on her pussy.

He continued his play on her clit and she in turn started to move her hips up off the bed. "Oh.................................God, Jacob, please more, lick me. Eat my cunt." She would always use his given name, in years to come, whenever she was intimate with him or whenever they were in a playful mood. By now Susan was wailing in ecstasy. Jake did all he could trying to keep his tongue on Susan's clit. It was a challenge as she continued to buck up off the bed. He stuck two fingers in her pussy and fucked her with them, combining that with his talented tongue translated into Susan feeling pleasure that she had never felt before, she wanted to feel Jake's cock in her. "Fuck me. Fuck me Jacob. I need you to fuck me." He would, but not before he made her cum. "Cumming.........Aah.............. I'm cumming, I'm cumming...............Yesssssssssssssssssssss."

Jake moved off from eating Susan's pussy and moved into position where his cock was lined up with her slit. He slowly moved his cock into Susan's pussy.

"Jake, that was amazing. Please just hold me for a second and kiss me." Susan was still coming down from her orgasm and needed time before Jake took her again to new heights. Jake moved up and held Susan, interlocking his hands with hers on either side of her body. They stayed like this for a few minutes and then they moved their hands apart and they wrapped their arms around each other. Jake rested his head on her tits.

When she felt she was ready for Jake to continue Susan said, "Make love to me, Jacob. I want you to cum in me. I'm protected."

Susan locked her legs around Jake's back, allowing him greater penetration as he began to rock her world. As he was making love to her, slowly but effectively as Susan was primed for another orgasm, he said to her, "I want you to look at me when you cum."

As hard as it was, Susan did her best to do what Jake asked of her. "Jake, go faster and harder, please." Jake grabbed her legs and hooked them in his arms. It was even better than Susan wrapping her legs around him. He was able to penetrate deeper into her pussy. Jake responded as his cock began moving faster and deeper. Susan's pussy was soaking wet. They were moving together like two dancers who have been partners for years rather than for the first time.

Both of them were riding an emotional high when Jake felt Susan's pussy contract around cock.

Jake said, "Susan, cum on my cock. Cum on my cock. Look at me." And she did, a few seconds later, screaming her release into the bedroom. He continued to fuck her until he screamed his climax sending many ropes of his cum into her pussy.

They were both exhausted from their sexual gymnastics, so much so that they didn't move for 10 minutes. Jake was halfway on Susan's body. Susan was playing with the hair on Jake's head and he was idly playing with her bush. His semen were starting to flow out of Susan's pussy.

As they began to move, Jake moved up and sat next to Susan who was now sitting up by the headboard with pillows boosting her up. She wrapped her arms around Jake's shoulders. "How about I cancel my meetings this week so we can spend more time together?"

"Sounds good, but right now I just want you to hold me." They stayed in that position for thirty minutes. They didn't talk, they just held each other. Then she said, "After two mind blowing orgasms, not that I'm complaining, I'm spent. Thank you, Jacob Gould."

"You're more than welcome. I've never had a better night in my life tonight and Saturday was pretty spectacular."

"I feel the same way." She turned and gave him a kiss goodnight, turned over and was sleeping when her head hit the pillow. It took Jake a little longer to fall asleep as he replayed the past three days and how lucky he was to have run into Susan. Finally, as night turned into the next day, Jake fell asleep.

Jake woke with Susan's mouth around his morning erection. "Good morning. I thought this was the proper way for us to start our 4th date."

"I'm not complaining." Jake said as he closed his eyes enjoying the moment. Her mouth and fingers made his erection all that more enjoyable. A few minutes into her trying to coax an orgasm out of Jake, he said, "Come here. I want to taste you again." Without releasing Jake's cock from her mouth, she spun around, spread her legs and placed them on either side of his head. She lowered her pussy down to his face as she continued to lick and play with his cock. He started grinding his face into her bush, eventually pushing his face into her pussy. Then he moved to lick her labia and force his tongue into her slit. His tongue found her clit. All the while Susan had a hard time concentrating on sucking Jake's cock because of how well Jake was playing with her clit.

It seemed as though they were trying to see who could get the other one to have an orgasm first. Susan was working her magic on Jake's cock. It was hard for Susan to stay focused as Jake's tongue was making her gasp with pleasure. She sensed Jake was almost there as he took him mouth off her clit. He started strumming her sensitive bud with his fingers. He was now humping his cock into Susan's mouth. "Cumming. Susan, Cumming....." Susan sealed her mouth around his cock as Jake pumped rope after rope of his semen down her throat.

A few seconds later Jake resumed using his tongue on Susan's highly sensitive clit. In a minute she was screaming "Almost there. Going to cum. Feels sooooooooooooooo good." Now she was humping her pussy into Jake's face. He was holding her tightly by her ass so he could maintain contact with her clit. "I'm cumming......... aah.............." Jake sucked her clit into his mouth and that set off Susan's explosion. "Oh God...............Oh God................I'm cumming Jacob...............cumming."

. For a few minutes they were too exhausted to move. They found their way back to the pillows. They crawled back under the covers and held each other, taking a short nap. Two hours later Jake's cell phone rang. "Maybe that's Bloomberg calling wanting to know what the hell was going on with his neighbors?" Susan joked.

Jake answered the phone. "Hello Michael." Susan was wide eyed. "No, that sounds fine. Talk soon."

"Don't tell me that was Bloomberg."

"Okay, I won't tell you. No that was one of my VP's. Wanted to give me info on a deal his department was looking into. Had you for a second, didn't I?" as Jake was laughing.

Susan rolled over on him, sat up on his stomach and waved her tits in his face. "Don't get used to seeing these," as she cupped her tits, toying with her nipples, "anytime soon, big boy!"

He started to tickle her in her ribs. She had to lower her hands and when she did, he rolled her on her back, pinning her arms to her side. He moved up so he was able to tease her nipples with his tongue, switching from one to another every few seconds. He started to scrape his teeth on her nipples, nipples that were now very hard and very sensitive. Susan had been able to orgasm just by having her nipples played with. She started moaning out loud. "You're going to make me cum, you bastard."

"I hope so." He kept up with his tongue and teeth, keeping Susan's arms pinned.

She thought about cursing at him, but couldn't. All she could do was try to catch her breath as his tongue made her see stars. "God, I'm cumming again. I'm cumming again. Oh.....................my God., my tits feel so fucking good, bite my nipples, my nipples. Cumming.....yes, yes."

Jake released her arms and moved to her side. Susan curled up next to him. She was out of breath.

"You see what happens when you throw your tits in my face and challenge me. I get angry," he said in jest.

An hour later, after they rested Susan stated, "I don't know about you, but I'm famished. Do you have any eggs in the house? I'll make you my world face omelet.

"Of course, I don't have any eggs in my house. Better yet, lets order in. What would you like?

When she told him, he called the neighborhood diner that delivered. Food was delivered in thirty minutes. Wearing their robes, they sat down at the dining room table. After the late breakfast, Susan asked Jake if they could just stay in bed, watch old movies and wait for Rex to come home.

"I think that's a great idea." Just then Bob called. He wanted to know if he could bring Rex back the next day as the kids are having a great time playing with him. He said he would get him back by 11. Jake was fine with that.

"Bob is going to bring Rex back tomorrow morning. His kids are having such a good time playing with him. That gives us time for dinner locally if you are going to be up for it."

"That sounds perfect. Nothing before 8 pm."

Jake called Paola's on 92nd and Madison and had no problem getting a reservation. It was time to stay in bed, stay off the phones and watch movies. And that's what they did. They showered together and grabbed an Uber to the restaurant.

At the restaurant, Susan said it again while grabbing Jake's hands. "I love you Jacob Gould. And I love Rex and I Iove the way you conduct your business and treat your employees. I hope you love me as much as I love you." There were tears in her eyes.

Jake replied, "This started as a joke. I had not planned to stop you or any woman for that matter on Saturday. Did I ever think you would talk to me, especially after you knew why I stopped you? No chance. However, over the past four days I found out that I couldn't stay away from you." I do love you Susan Marcus. More than I thought I could love anyone. Yes, we can let the fairytale continue?" Jake also had tears in his eyes.

After dinner they took a walk in Central Park and walked back home. They went to bed, facing each other, they talked about themselves and family until they fell asleep.

The next morning she asked Jake to make love to her. She wanted the moment to last. Jake brought her to emotional highs she had never experienced. He took his time moving his cock in and out of Susan's pussy, often taking a minute to putting it all the way back in after he had taken it out. She was grabbing the sheets, moaning uncontrollably, crying at times as Jake hit every spot that registered pleasure on her body. He let her control the pace. She wanted this to last. She turned onto her knees and he fucked her from behind. In the end, they moved back to where Susan was on top of Jake. She was controlling the pace as Jake was busy playing with her tits. They worked up to a feverish pace as they came together. It wasn't the explosive endings like they had previously, but it was equally, if not more satisfying emotionally than their previous couplings.

When it was over, Jake held her in his arms and promised Susan he would never let her go.

She cried softly as Jake said, "I love you Susan."

"I love you, too Yacov."

He smiled at her, kissed her and that's how the first four days of the rest of their lives together began.