Don't Annoy a Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle? You never went to see me in any of the Drama club's productions, did you?"

"If we had met earlier, I might, Lucy. There weren't any after the dance because finals were coming."

"I made all my costumes for every production and because I made them. I still have them. So now? I would like to see Michelle in my fantasy wear. You might like some. The first? From a production of Seven brides For Seven Brothers - the blue gingham dress worn for the barn dance."

She changed my heels for sneakers, She pulled my hair into a ponytail. She fitted many layers of taffeta petticoats around my waist before a large, calf-length shirt waisted dress. My skirt splayed out wide and even more so as I twirled. The petticoats rustled as I moved. Lucy dressed herself in another version, this time in pink and we danced around the bedroom, swinging our skirts. The ponytail behind me seemed odd but I was enjoying having so much skirt bouncing around me.

"Michelle? There is something I wanted Mike to do but was afraid that he might go too far. But as Michelle?"

Lucy reached up under her skirt and took off her panties.

"You too, Michelle."

I reached under the masses of petticoats and took my panties off. Lucy moved the clothes off the bed.

"On your back on the bed, please."

Lucy straddled me and moved up until my head was under her large skirt. She turned around, raised her skirts and petticoats before lowering her pussy over my mouth.

"You know what I want."

I pushed my tongue out and started to lick. Lucy's legs spread wider and more of her weight pressed over my face. She pushed her skirt and petticoats down so that my head and shoulders were completely covered. I was deafened by the rustling petticoats as Lucy writhed above me. It was dark, warm and perfumed under all the layers. She wrapped her skirt tighter and tighter hooding my head inside the layers of taffeta. I exerted myself but gasped as her fingers found my cleft and inserted.

When we were finally satisfied, Lucy uncovered my head. I was looking up at her with her skirt's folds billowing around my head. Her hands stroked my head.

"Michelle? If I had wanted Mike to do that, could he have stopped?"

"It might have been hard, but yes, I think he could have. He would only do want you wanted him to do and not go any further, however frustrating that might be, Lucy. He, and I, love you and would never want to..."

Lucy pulled my head up and kissed me.

"Thank you, Michelle. I trust you, and I would trust Mike too. If only Mike hadn't been so pig-headed sometimes. But perhaps, as Michelle, you are learning."

"I am learning how much Lucy loves me, and how much she and Michelle can do together, even if sometimes, I would like to do things as Mike that I can't at the moment, and you possibly wouldn't want him to..."

"Now, it is time to change again for more re-education, Michelle."

"What do you mean, Lucy?"

"So far, Michelle has been seen only by me, and Rosalind, of course. You need to go out in public as a woman."

"But I'm not!"

"Yes, you are. You are a very good looking woman. You're not a transvestite or a pre-op transsexual. You are all woman and no one who sees you would think otherwise. And we need to find out whether Rosalind's document changes work."

"Until we've proved that, I think you should drive, Lucy."

"OK. Will do."

"I don't want to try driving in heels. That could be dangerous."

"OK, How about this? We go to the Country Park for a walk and lunch. If we go via the supermarket you can check your bank cards. If they work, your driving licence and insurance are probably valid too."

We dressed almost identically. I had sneakers on my feet with sock inside over my pantyhose. My legs were sheathed in tight black leggings that held me comfortably. Up top I was wearing a skinny ribbed top under a quilted jacket in blue. Lucy was wearing the same except her jacket was white. Standing side by side in front of a mirror we could have been sisters.

We walked to my car and Lucy drove me to the supermarket. I approached the cash card machine, worried. I inserted Michelle's debit card. It went in, not immediately rejected. It asked for a PIN. I entered the PIN I had used as Mike. The machine whirred and as it did I was almost panicking. But it came up with the menu. I checked my balance and asked for cash. I waited again, still worried it wouldn't work. I was relieved when it dispensed the money, my transaction receipt and eventually Michelle's card.

If my debit card worked, I could assume my credit cards, driving licence and insurance were also valid. Lucy, who had been standing beside me, hugged and kissed me.

"There you are, Michelle. You should believe in a fairy's powers."

"I do - now. Rosalind is amazing."

I drove us to the Country Park. There were only a few people around but none of them gave me more than passing glance. I looked like a woman, like Lucy's sister. Until I ordered coffee and sandwiches from the café I hadn't recognised that not only did I look like a woman, I sounded like a woman instead of my baritone voice as Mike. I hadn't noticed until then.

As we walked around I began to relax. Being in public as a woman, when I was a woman, was no great deal. I would have felt awkward if I had been wearing heels. I still didn't know how to walk properly in them. Managing a skirt or dress might be easier than heels, but sneakers and leggings didn't impede me at all.

When we got back in the car, Lucy kissed me on the cheek.

"I shouldn't do more in public, Michelle. After all we are supposed to be heterosexual woman, not Lesbians. Holding your hand might have ben misinterpreted, even if I wanted to do it. For a first outing, you did well."

"And if we have a month of me as Michelle, I'm going to have to do more, including learning how to walk in heels, which I can't do yet."

+++

Over the next few days we went out again and again. I wore lowish heels around Lucy's house but I still wasn't confident enough to walk in heels in public.

I thought I was doing well until PMT struck. I was sitting at the kitchen table just after breakfast when I had a sudden griping pain below my waist. I rubbed the area but it returned. I winced and Lucy noticed.

"What is it, Michelle?"

"I think, but I don't know because I have no idea, that it might be cramps before a period."

"I'm sorry, Michelle. I have them too. I have some pills for the pain for twenty-four hours beforehand. Do you want one?"

I was about to say no when the pain hit again, worse this time. I nodded. It was half an hour before the pill worked, reducing the spasms to a dull ache instead of a sharp shock.

The next few days were educational in a sense I didn't appreciate. Lucy was great. She showed and talked me through the various stages of having a period and was sympathetic. When Lucy had PMT before I became Michelle I had tried to avoid annoying her. Now I knew what she went through, I knew that trying not to annoy her wasn't enough. She needed love and sympathy, the love, sympathy and understanding she was giving me now.

At the worst I felt annoyed with Rosalind but as time went on I knew she had arranged this to help me and Lucy and I came, not so much to resent, but at least to understand why Rosalind had done it.

+++

About two and a half weeks after Rosalind had changed me, my period was history, an interesting and not particularly pleasant experience. After breakfast, Lucy borrowed my car to visit some of her friends from the university's drama group, one of whom had returned from being with her parents.

I took advantage of the fine weather to do the washing and hang it on the line before starting on the ironing. By the evening I had folded the washing and put it in the airing cupboard and had cleaned the whole house. When I put this evening's casserole in the Aga, I finished off the ironing. Lucy arrived just as the dinner was ready. I served it up, took off my apron and hung it on the front rail of the Aga. I sat down to eat, arranging my skirt with ease. I was wearing a calf-length button-through denim dress with long sleeves over a cotton waist petticoat.

I felt a sense of achievement. I had done all I wanted to do and had felt comfortable as a woman doing domestic chores. Lucy noticed the ironing board that I hadn't yet put away.

"Ironing, Michelle?" She queried.

"All done, as is the washing and I have cleaned the house, Lucy."

"You have? That's amazing. Are you sure you're not really a woman, Michelle?"

"I am, Lucy. You know I am. Rosalind made me one."

"But I didn't expect you to seem to enjoy it, Michelle. It was supposed to be a punishment as well as an education."

"An education? II think it has been. But today," I stood up and swirled my skirt, "I feel comfortable as a woman, Lucy."

"And I am comfortable with having Michelle as my best friend. Come on. We're going for a walk."

"A walk. At this time of the evening? Where?"

"We're going to see Rosalind and I want to say thank you to her."

"Will she be there?"

"She will be if I call her. It is more than half an hour after dusk so there's no danger."

+++

We entered the Fairies' Wood. Lucy just said 'Rosalind' fairly quietly. Rosalind appeared smiling.

"Hello Lucy. Hello Michelle."

"I've come to say thanks for turning Mike into Michelle. She's been brilliant, Rosalind."

"She has?"

"Yes. She's amazing."

"Thank you, Rosalind," I said.

"Even for your period?"

I winced. Rosalind laughed at me.

"So, Lucy, do you want Mike back?"

"Eventually. But I'd like to keep him as Michelle until the month is up. After that, I'll miss her."

"You will? Perhaps? I know."

"Michelle? You're not dressed in clothes large enough to be Mike but for a few minutes..."

I felt myself changing. Rosalind had made me into a smaller version of Mike, one that could still wear the denim dress. My erection was large and insistent. Rosalind and Lucy are very attractive women. She came forward to hug and kiss me.

"Lucy loves you, Mike, as Mike or Michelle."

"I love her too, whatever I am."

I might have said more but Lucy was kissing me passionately, while Rosalind smiled at us.

"Lucy? If you want, you can have Mike back at the end of the month but..."

"But?"

"You are wearing Michelle's watch. When I change her back to Mike, the watch will change too to be Mike's old watch. You will have to give it back to him, and he should give Lucy's watch back to her. But I will put a spell on your watch that Michelle is wearing now. If you, Lucy, put YOUR watch on Mike's wrist, he will become Michelle again. He won't be able to put it on nor take it off. Only Lucy can do that. While that watch is on his wrist, he'll be Michelle."

"He will?"

"Yes. Mike? Are you willing for me to give Lucy that power, the power to make you into Michelle whenever she wants to?"

"Yes, Rosalind. I trust Lucy unreservedly. I love her."

"And I love you, as Mike and Michelle," Lucy said. "I won't change you out of spite, but only because of love."

"Rosalind?" I said. "When we first met, I didn't believe in fairies, nor Lucy's words about them. I do now, and I love the fairy I have met."

"And you have changed Mike. I think you are a better one, even as a small version wearing a dress. But..."

Rosalind changed me back to Michelle. I felt more comfortable in my dress as Michelle.

Rosalind kissed us both again before we left, holding hands as we walked back to Lucy's place.

"Tomorrow, Michelle? We are going to dress you up again while you are still Michele. I have so many clothes I want to see you in, and you wouldn't fit them as Mike."

#

"You're sure?"

"Yes, and you might enjoy it. But you will enjoy tonight. Lucy and Michelle are going to make love again."

+++

We did, for hours. As before I found having orgasms as Michelle was different but overwhelming as Lucy played and teased me.

After breakfast Lucy got out her suitcases again. Over the next few hours I was dressed in tight vinyl leather-look leggings as Sandy from Grease, as a Pink Lady, in crinolines as a Victorian lady or maid, and so on. But it was Lucy's own clothes that were the most arousing. She had been a bridesmaid at a cousin's wedding wearing a blue satin sheath. Lucy put my hair up and once in the gown the slither of the satin over the long silk lining was marvellous. I stroked the dress as I walked around on my highest heels.

After a couple of weeks of practice I could now walk in high heels but I wouldn't want to go far in them.

The last item was the greatest. At the Hen Party before the cousin's wedding, all the bridesmaids had worn wedding dresses brought from a charity shop. Lucy's was high-necked, long sleeved and had massive skirts over hoops. It took practice before I could walk up and down in the wide-spread skirts but I felt like a beautiful bride on her wedding day. Lucy was wearing her bridesmaid's gown and carrying my train. When I sat on the edge of the bed Lucy sat on my lap, raised my veil, and kissed me before she lowered the veil around both of us.

At that point I wanted to be Mike, with Lucy wearing the wedding gown. What I would like to do, as Michelle I couldn't, but Lucy's hands on my satin sheathed dress brought me to orgasm again and again before my fingers lifted her gown's hem and aroused her too.

+++

The next ten days I just enjoyed being comfortable as Michelle, sometimes being just a domestic housewife but often just being with Lucy was enough to make me feel warm inside, and as for at night? Every night Lucy and Michelle made love, sometimes only for a short time and sometimes for hours.

+++

One morning, after another session of woman on woman action I tried to analyse my feelings. As Michelle, was I a Lesbian? I didn't think so. In my head I was still Mike. I wasn't attracted to men, but mainly to Lucy. It was Lucy I wanted as my partner. I reacted to Rosalind as well, but never to any man. I could and did appreciate other women, as Mike, not Michelle. Some of the time I had enjoyed being Michelle and at the worst, except for during and immediately before he period, for most of the time I had been comfortable as a woman.

+++

A month after Rosalind had changed me into Michelle, Lucy and I walked hand in hand to the Fairies' Wood to meet Rosalind. I was nervous. How would I react to being Mike again? I wouldn't be the same Mike. The experience of being Michelle had changed me significantly. I was no longer so self-confident in my opinions nor so dismissive of women's feelings. I knew what PMT really felt like and I hated it.

Would I miss being Michelle? I didn't know. Knowing that Lucy could make me Michelle again was reassuring. I wouldn't want never to be Michelle again, but I wanted to be Mike. Or did I? I wasn't sure.

When Rosalind appeared she hugged and kissed me. That was pleasant. I hadn't believed in fairies and now I was being hugged by a very attractive one. Lucy joined in the hug and kissed Michelle as well.

"Well, Michelle?" Rosalind asked. "Are you ready to be Mike again?"

"I think so. I will miss Michelle, but I really am Mike. Not the Mike I was a month ago, a very different Mike..."

"A much nicer Mike," Lucy said. "I liked Mike. He was a good bloke but too sure of himself. A Mike who has lived as Michelle for a month? I love that Mike."

"You're sure, Lucy?"

"Yes. Michelle never complained about being Michelle - never, not even during her period."

"I didn't expect that," Rosalind said.

"Neither did I. Michelle is my best female friend."

"OK, Michelle. Before I change you back one minor thing. Those card and documents as Michelle? They will stay in a separate wallet. Just don't try to use them when you are Mike. OK?"

"Yes, Rosalind."

I stood still as Rosalind changed me back into Mike, wearing the clothes I had a month ago. I stretched myself before dropping to my knees before Lucy.

"Lucy? Will you marry me, please?" I asked.

Lucy gasped. Rosalind laughed.

"Well, Lucy? He is Mike again. What is your answer to a changed Mike?"

"Yes. Yes! YES!..."

Lucy hugged me against her breasts before pulling me into a kiss.

As we left, Rosalind gave Lucy a small suitcase.

"It might be a good idea to establish Michelle as Mike's sister. I know your neighbours. Mike, have seen and met Michelle, but if you could appear together...?"

"How can we do that?"

This suitcase will help. It has replicas of some of the clothes Michelle had and a a blonde wig. If Michelle and Lucy arrive at your house, Michelle becomes Mike, and Lucy dresses as Michelle with the wig, as long as Lucy doesn't get to close to a neighbour? Mike and Michelle can apparently be seen together."

"Thank you, Rosalind. I'll try that," Lucy said.

+++

I still felt odd as Mike again, walking back to Lucy's house with my arm around her waist and he head resting on my shoulder.

We sat down in the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

"Well, Mike, fiancé, what are we going to do tonight?"

"You know what I have wanted to do as Mike all the time I have been Michelle, Lucy."

"And tonight, you can. I have been on the pill for the last month. Unlike you as Michelle, I won't have a period."

I winced at the memory of PMT. Lucy grinned at me.

+++

That might in bed Lucy rode me as Mike. Lucy rode me because Mike is far too heavy for her. It was a disaster at first, our first attempt at love-making as anormal couple. I expected to much and came far too soon.

"Never mind, Mike," Lucy said. "We can try again later."

We did. A hour later I was able to hold back until Lucy was contented. We repeated that later during the night.

In the morning I woke up as Lucy reached across me. She held her watch in front of my face.

"Mike? I want to play with Michelle for a while before we make love again with you as Mike. OK?"

"Yes, if you want to," I said sleepily.

I wasn't sleepy for long. Soon Lucy and Michelle were screaming as we aroused each other. When Lucy took the watch off, I, as Mike, penetrated her further and we had a mutually satisfactory session together.

Lucy left me snoring in bed as she went off to prepare breakfast.

+++

We started work on our temporary jobs. I was covering for a martial arts instructor while he went on a family holiday. Lucy was working as a temporary waitress in a local restaurant.

One evening Lucy asked.

"Mike? Could you be Michelle for an evening and help out at the restaurant?"

"I suppose so. Why?"

"One of the staff is going to a family wedding and we will be short-staffed on Saturday evening. She's normally a waitress but one of the others can do that. What is needed is someone to help clear the tables and wash up. Could you do that?"

"Yes, I could, but surely I could do that as Mike?"

"But Mike is so large and the restaurant will be crowded. As Mike you might have difficulty moving around among the tables, but not as Michelle."

"OK, Lucy. I don't see why not."

Most of the evening went well until Lucy came into the kitchen in tears.

"What's up, Lucy?" I asked.

"The arsehole on table three. Every time I pass he pinches my backside and it hurts."

"I can't do much about that as Michelle. But as Mike, I can object to someone annoying my fiancé."

I held out my wrist. Lucy took her watch off. I went out just as table three was leaving. I confronted the man outside.

"You, sir, are an arsehole. You have ben annoying my fiancé. Are you going to apologise?"

"Apologise? No. Do you know who I am?"

"A sex pest?"

"No. I'm the county boxing champion."

"So? And a sex pest."

He swung a fist at me. If it had connected it might have hurt. I swayed out off his way, grabbed his arm and threw him in a flying mare. He crashed onto an outside table and lay there winded.