Don't Annoy a Fairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you don't know who I am, arsehole," I said. You might be the county boxing champion at what? Flyweight? You are outclassed. I am a super-heavyweight competing at county level in two martial arts disciplines. You have no chance of hitting me. Get lost!"

His friends had to carry him away. I went back inside. Lucy and I went into the disabled toilet together and I became Michelle again.

+++

For the next few months I was only Michelle occasionally, usually in Lucy's bed. Sometimes I stayed as Michelle all day, especially when Lucy was out and I was doing things around the house. Mike is really too large a scale for Lucy's small cottage. It was much easier to work as a smaller Michelle.

I was embarrassed on day. Lucy's mother dropped in when I was Michelle. I had to say I was on a short break from Dubai. She had met me before as Michelle, but hadn't expected me to be there then.

+++

Obviously Michelle couldn't be at our wedding. She was in Dubai. She sent a card with a money gift inside, courtesy of a friend who was actually working in Dubai. She didn't ask questions, just put Dubai stamps on the envelope and posted it.

While Michelle wasn't at the wedding, she was often around for every night of the honeymoon. We made love as Lucy and Michelle; and as Lucy and Mike.

Rosalind had given us a wedding present. If Lucy wanted, when Mike was Michelle, Lucy could become Mike. What she had to do was wear Mike's watch but only when Mike was already Michelle.

We found that sex like that was not really our thing. Lucy and Michelle was far more enjoyable than Lucy as Mike. But going out together with Lucy as Mike? She liked that. She felt secure and confident because not only did she have my size but my martial arts abilities. She was afraid of nothing and nobody, which she had sometimes felt when out as Lucy without her large Mike by her side.

We were both grateful to an annoyed fairy, Rosalind, who had treated me far better than I had deserved. We both enjoyed being able to turn Mike into Michelle, even if that was usually for sex...