Don't Annoy a Fairy

Story Info
I don't believe in fairies. Meeting one - changes me.
7.7k words
4.43
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright jeanne_d_artois May 2021

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

My girlfriend Lucy believes in fairies. I didn't. We would sometimes argue about it, not seriously, but she could become exasperated with me if the argument continued too long.

I suppose it might be because she is a farmer's daughter who grew up wandering wild in the countryside. Her childhood 'invisible friends' were fairies and elves. I was a townie. My childhood friends had been comic book superheroes. Fairies were for girls and sissies. Lucy knew they could be dangerous. They could be. I didn't appreciate that. Usually they were benign if treated with respect and caution.

On Midsummer's Eve Lucy and I had been for an evening walk through some of the woodlands her father owns. Today we had finished our university final examinations. Both of us had over a month free before we started vacation jobs and in the autumn our chosen careers, assuming we had good results which we should have.

It was late and getting dark. Lucy grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the woodland, almost running.

"Why the rush, Lucy?" I asked as we entered a field.

"I don't want to start arguing again, but being in the Fairies' Wood at sunset on Midsummer Eve could be dangerous, Mike."

"OK, Lucy. I believe you think that so I won't argue. But what is it so dangerous? Being in the wood at sunset, or just on this day?"

"There is supposed to be some danger every sunset in the wood, all year around. Half an hour before; half an hour afterwards? You're safe. But the fairies come out in force on Midsummer Eve. Any human in the wood at sunset could disappear for years if not ever. I don't want to lose you to an annoyed fairy."

I thought it was nonsense but if Lucy honestly believed that, who was I to say she was wrong?

I walked her back to her cottage near her parents' farmhouse and she gave ne a passionate goodnight kiss. I turned down the lane to collect my car, parked near the edge of her parents' farm. I had left it there because her father was moving some cows today and I wanted to leave his farm roads clear.

Lucy and I had made a basic mistake. Neither of us had actually looked at the time and there had been a rain cloud approaching which had darkened the sky so we thought it was close to sunset, when it wasn't.

If I followed the lane it went around the wood but was much longer. The rain cloud was now overhead and I thought sunset had passed as the rain began to fall.

Sod It! I thought to myself. I'm going to get wet. But if I went through the Fairies' Wood the distance would be halved and the trees might give me some shelter.

That was my unfortunate mistake. I entered the wood exactly at the time of sunset.

I was about fifty yards into the wood when I found I couldn't move. A woman stepped out from behind a tree. She seemed overdressed in a wide-spreading pastel blue tulle skirt and tight silver bodice.

"Mike? You should have listened to Lucy. She is as bright as you and she knows about fairies. After her warning even you should have taken notice but now you've met one when you shouldn't."

I tried to say something. My mouth opened and shut with no sound.

"You have no evil intent and Lucy loves you. Her love means that the consequences will not be as bad as they could have been but you need punishment for disbelieving her. You undervalue her, and all women. For that I will arrange for your re-education and you will need Lucy's help and support."

"What? How?" I was able to ask.

"You don't value women. For the next month, you are going to be one. After that you might have a better understanding."

Her hands waved in the air. I found myself shrinking and my body changing. My clothes fell to the ground before I was fitted with a bra, panties, pantyhose, high heels, and a summer dress very like Lucy's. My hair had grown and was trailing down over my bare shoulders.

"Nearly done, Mike, or should I call you Michelle? You look more like a Michelle. All I need to do now is to brush your new hair, add some basic make-up, and you will be Michelle."

The fairy came forward. Despite myself I had to sit down on a tree stump while she brushed my hair. From a recess in her wide skirt she took out a make-up bag. My head tilted by itself as she applied everything, not heavily by subtly. Finally, she produced a hand mirror.

I gasped as she showed me what I had become. I was a slim woman with blonde hair and curves in the right places. I looked almost like a sister that Lucy never had.

"Michelle? I have done this to you with love and care because Lucy loves you. You look almost like another Lucy. I haven't hurt you at all which I could have done. You might enjoy some of next month as a woman. Some parts you won't like. Your period starts next week. Lucy will have to show you what to do. But in a month's time, come back here with Lucy at sunset, and if she wants, and only with Lucy's consent, Michelle can become Mike again. By then you should be a Mike with a better understanding of women, and even if not, a better appreciation of Lucy's love. Go to her now. You need her help. Tell her that you met her friend Rosalind. She'll know who I am. Give her my love. And if you change? You'll have my love too. A fairy's love is far better than a fairy's annoyance."

Rosalind went behind the tree and returned with a medium size wheeled suitcase.

"As Michelle, you are Mike's fraternal twin sister, born on the same day. Fraternal which explains why you don't look alike. You will need this. This is your complete wardrobe and everything you will need for the next month as a woman, including tampons and pads. Enjoy!"

"I suppose I should say thank you, Rosalind, but..."

"Not many men get the opportunity, Michelle. In a month's time you might really feel like thanking me. Lucy probably will. I am doing this because she loves you - and me. But beware annoying another fairy. The next one might not be so kind to you."

Rosalind hugged me and kissed me on the forehead before she walked behind a tree and vanished. I stood up gingerly on the unaccustomed high heels and pulling the suitcase tottered back towards the cottage and Lucy. It was pouring with rain and the summer dress was soaked. I felt like an entrant in a wet T-shirt contest as the light cotton clung to my unaccustomed curves.

Lucy saw me approaching and came out of her front door, standing under the porch.

"Come in," Lucy said. "You're soaked."

I put the suitcase down in the hall.

"Lucy?" I started to say.

"You know who I am?" Lucy was surprised.

"I know who YOU are. I'm not so sure about me. I met your friend Rosalind."

"Rosalind the Fairy?"

"Yes. And Rosalind changed me. I was Mike. Now, apparently, thanks to Rosalind, I'm Michelle."

Lucy's hand went to her mouth before she started hysterical laughing.

"I did warn you, Mike."

"And I didn't listen and didn't believe you. But Rosalind has changed that, and me. She says, and I can believe it, that I'm going to need your help, Lucy. She's made me Michelle for at least a month."

"Come into the kitchen. It is the warmest place, and we can dry you off and find out what to do."

In the kitchen she put the kettle on the Aga to make tea. She took a cloth and dried my suitcase.

"I'll get a tracksuit for you to change into once you have shed your wet clothes, Michelle."

Lucy hesitated before saying 'Michelle' and grinned wickedly.

"I might enjoy having you as Michelle. Whether you will?"

She wrung out my sopping clothes into the sink and hung them on the Lazy Susan. She stuffed my high heels with kitchen roll and put them in front of the Aga. Ten minutes later I was dressed in one of Lucy's track suits and she was drying my hair with a hair dryer.

"Michelle's hair is glorious," Lucy said.

"I'm not surprised. Rosalind made me into a near copy of you, Lucy, and your hair is wonderful."

"She could have made you a frump, Michelle."

"If I was going to be anyone, being a copy of Lucy is probably the best I could have wished for, Lucy. I love you, even if as a woman, I can't do much about it. Oh shit! Where am I going to go? I don't have my door or car keys, and even if I did, Mike's driving licence doesn't cover a Michelle. My keys and licence were in a wallet in my jeans pocket and my jeans have gone."

"Perhaps your keys are in your handbag, Michelle?"

"Handbag? I don't have a handbag?"

"Yes, you do. It was slung around you and is now on the table."

It was a small handbag. I opened it gingerly. Inside was a make-up bag, a purse, a credit card holder that I recognised, and some papers. I looked at the papers I gasped. I held one out to Lucy.

"Does this say what I think it does?"

It was a photocopy of my car insurance certificate. It now said that the car was insured to Mike but that Michelle was a named driver.

As Lucy read it I rummaged in the handbag. Yes, my car and house keys were there. I opened the credit card holder. All my cards were there but I looked closely. They weren't MY credit cards. They were all cards for Mike, but issued to Michelle as a second signatory.

"How did Rosalind do that?"

"She is a fairy. Fairies can do almost anything, Michelle."

I found my driving licence. It wasn't. It was Michelle's driving licence with her photograph.

"Are they real, or fakes?" I asked.

"I don't know. If you are stopped by the police they probably will accept them., Whether the insurance and licence are officially registered? I would think Rosalind could do that. Perhaps she has."

"Oh shit? How do I go home? My neighbours would not accept Michelle living in Mike's apartment."

Lucy put my cup of coffee on the table. I reached for it but missed. My unfamiliar breasts were unbalancing me. I lifted them with one hand.

"I think I need a bra. Lucy." I said. These breasts are great, but like yours, they are large. They're dragging on my shoulders."

"The one you were wearing is still dripping. When you've drunk your coffee we'll have a look to see what Rosalind has put in the suitcase."

I looked at my watch. I had been Michelle for nearly an hour. I looked again. As Mike, my watch had been a medium-priced clunky man's watch. Now I had a delicate ladies' watch. It was exquisite.

"Wow! Thanks, Rosalind. That is a great watch."

I showed it to Lucy.

"I could be jealous. My watch is just a basic one."

I took it off and handed it to Lucy.

"Here you are, Lucy. I'd be afraid to break it. Unless Rosalind changes it back when I'm Mike again, or until then, it's yours."

"Thank you, Michelle. Until then, we'll swap."

Lucy put her watch on my wrist.

"I've been thinking about how you can live as Michelle. If you can't go home, you could stay here with me. My parents won't care if I say Mike's sister is visiting."

"You're sure?"

"I think so. Rosalind said you would need my help. If you are with me, I can help Michelle."

"I certainly will next week. Rosalind said I would start my period then."

Lucy giggled.

"That will be a new experience for Mike, won't it? Come on. Bring the suitcase to the bedroom."

We opened the suitcase. I stripped. Lucy pulled out a bra.

"There you are, Michelle. Put that on. You'll be more comfortable."

I fastened the bra behind my back with difficulty. As Mike I was not used to fastening things behind me. The bra didn't feel right and I said so.

"I'm not surprised, Michelle" Lucy said. "You haven't done it up tight enough, nor have you adjusted the shoulder straps. Let me."

Lucy's hands moving my breast around seemed sensuous. I could feel my nipples becoming erect as she eased my breasts into the bra cups. Lucy noticed.

"That could be interesting. As Michelle you haven't got the bits you used to have, but girls can play..."

Before I knew what Lucy intended, she had removed the bra. Her hands were cupping and stroking my breasts and she was kissing me. She pulled me back on the bed and straddled me. She was rubbing her clit against mine and I was feeling warm all over as Lucy did more and more to me.

"Michelle? Rosalind has made you a natural blonde."

"So are you, Lucy."

"How would Mike know?"

It was true. As Mike the closest I had got was putting my hands up her top to fondle her breasts under her top. I hadn't seen anything.

Lucy stripped.

"I'm not. My hair is fair and lightens in the summer but it needs help to be blonde."

I could see. Between her legs her hair was darker than that on her head. I might have noticed more but Lucy's hand caressing my breasts were distracting me. I was felling warm and sensuous inside as her hands kneaded and stroked. My nipples were very erect. Lucy spread her body over mine. I gasped as two of her fingers slowly inserted themselves in my cleft and started to move.

I might have said something but Lucy's mouth had covered mine and her tongue was exploring. I responded as I began to have an orgasm from Lucy's attentions. Soon I was thrashing on the bed as more and more sensations shook my body. I lost myself in the unfamiliar ecstasy. This was nothing like anything I had felt as Mike and was overwhelming. I was trying and failing to understand what was happening. In my head I was still Mike but Lucy was arousing Michelle beyond my brain's capacity to think. I just let myself surrender to the sensations.

If Lucy could do so much to me, what could I do to her? I moved my hand downwards. Lucy spread her legs and I gently inserted two fingers. She clamped around them. Soon the two of us were writhing so much we could no longer kiss. We were both panting for air. Eventually we passed our series of climaxes. Lucy's head slumped beside mine.

"Wow!" I breathed when I could.

"Wow, indeed, Michelle," Lucy replied. "I thought I could arouse you as Michelle, but when you started on me as well - I was lost."

"So was I. It was odd. I'm still Mike in my head and as Mike I'd like to do things I can't as Michelle, but what you did to me as Michelle was overwhelming. I no longer knew who I was, just that Lucy was wonderful."

+++

We were both covered in sweat. We shared a shower and washed each other. That was arousing, but not as mind-blowing as sex on the bed had been. Afterwards Lucy helped me to dress. I was hopeless at putting on a bra, and struggled with the back zip on my summer dress. I was wearing panties, pantyhose and lower heels. I could just about manage to walk in them, unlike the taller ones Rosalind had put on my feet earlier.

Back in the kitchen, Lucy tied a waist apron on me but before we started cooking she took pictures.

"You look just like a fifties housewife, Michelle. I think I'm going to take many pictures over the next month as a record of Michelle."

"You can't share them!" I protested.

"Why not? You are Michelle, not Mike. Only you, I and Rosalind, know that Mike has become Michelle. You don't look anything like Mike. No one else who saw the pictures would know."

"I suppose so," I said reluctantly, "and yes, it would be great to have a record when I'm back as Mike again, if Rosalind lets me."

"Is there a doubt that she wouldn't change you back?"

"Yes. Rosalind will only change me back to being Mike only If YOU agree and you think I have learned enough from the experience."

"So I could keep you as Michelle?"

"You wouldn't! Please say you wouldn't, Lucy."

"I'll think about it. You'll have to be as co-operative as possible and study to make me happy. As Mike, you ignored what I said too often, convinced you were always right, and you weren't, like your disbelief in fairies."

"Rosalind proved me wrong."

"And you were wrong about other things too. But I will enjoy having a Michelle as a best female friend. Tomorrow you and I are going to have a long session of dressing up. You are the same dress size as me, and you are going to wear my clothes and pose for pictures, many pictures."

"I don't like dressing up, Lucy."

"That is as Mike. As Michelle? You could enjoy it. We'll see. I won't go too far - yet..."

"The 'yet' sounds ominous, Lucy."

"And so it should. You have to learn how to be a woman and that includes clothes and make-up. By the end of the month I will expect you to be able to dress yourself and look great. At the moment you can't even put on your own bra, or zip up your dress. You will..."

Lucy laughed at me as I tried to sit down on a kitchen stool. My flared skirt was in the way and I had to arrange it. She relented and showed me how to do it. I felt underdressed compared with what I had worn as Mike. Mike wore jeans and a sweatshirt. Now as Michelle I was wearing a flimsy short-sleeved summer dress with a flared skirt. The dress was very lightweight. I seemed to be wearing next to nothing except for the pantyhose.

Later, when I went to the toilet, Lucy had to show me how to lower my panties, pantyhose, and how to hold my skirt out of the way. She was giggling at me most of the time but I appreciated her help. I could manage by myself on the third visit.

We went to bed together, initially wearing short T-shirt nightdresses which were soon shed.

"Michelle? If Rosalind is right and your period starts next week, for the next few days you should feel sexiest. So..."

It was several hours before our entwined and exhausted bodies went to sleep with Lucy's mouth sucking on one of my breasts. In the morning we had another hour of mutual stimulation before we got up to start the day.

After breakfast, Lucy took me back to the bedroom for her promised dressing up session. She opened a wardrobe and piled clothes on the bed. It was then that we both realised how much we didn't know about each other.

I worried about my empty hapartment. I sent an email to a couple of my neighbours. I told them I would be staying with Lucy and my twin sister Michelle for a month. Could they keep and eye on the house for me. please?

One neighbour replied, saying that he didn't know I had a twin sister. I answered to say Michelle was a fraternal twin that didn't look like me, but more like a longer haired Lucy. Lucy and Michelle might visit my apartment, but I wouldn't as I was doing some decorating for Lucy. Michelle had just returned from a three-year contract in Dubai and was staying with Lucy until she went back later this year.

Lucy and I had met several times in groups of mutual friends which was not surprising as the university we had attended was a small one. I had been into sports and other activities but Lucy had been a member of the Drama and Operatic group. We had become boyfriend and girlfriend at the last Valentine's Day dance. We had both spilt from our previous partners a couple of weeks before then. I had seen Lucy sitting on her own and had asked her to dance. One dance led to another and...

One of the items on the bed was a floor length black clinging dress Lucy had been wearing that evening. When I held her in my arms I knew she was all woman inside that dress. It showed every inch of her curves.

A few minutes later, I was wearing a long slip under that dress. Like it did on her, it clung to me as Michelle like a second skin. I thought it was wonderful as I moved around wearing it. It slithered over the slip and caressed my legs. I was beginning to understand how some women enthused about clothes. Unlike the summer dresses I had been wearing, it felt completely different and very sexy.

But what I hadn't known, because whenever Lucy and I had been out together since that dance, she had worn normal clothes, she had another wardrobe. After about an hour of trying on Lucy's summer dresses and slacks, none of which had the effect on me of the Valentine's Day dress Lucy pulled out two large suitcases from under the bed.