All Comments on 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't degrade the Corps

As a former Marine I resent any concept of acceptance of homosexuality by my beloved Corps. We Marines hate faggots and will never accept this perversion under any guise be it Don't ask; Don't tell or any other sophistry of reason.

Fuck the one who would even suggest such a possibility!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Just saw this comment in Feedback....

....former anonymous marine why did you read the story? Do you deny that some of the toughest marines in history have been "faggots"? Statistically this has to be true! Does this get under your skin? That would make you, at least psychologically, a fucking pussy. Which is 9/10ths of the battle, ain't it. Not having read this story (Unlike the "marine", I like females) I can't score it so because Sean Renaud can write (if that shit's your thing) I'll score it neutral.I would also argue that Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler was the only great marine in history. The most honored and the only one I've EVER heard of with a Brain.So fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
eh

What about chesty?

gustavcagustavcaover 10 years ago
Blinders

Anonymous, if you honestly believe there were/are no homosexuals in the Marine Corps you have been living with blinders on.

Sean's story is not out of the realm of possibilities. Good work, Sean. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The mention of Halo kind of convinced me Lopez and Simmons' names are based off the characters in Red Vs Blue. Am I right? :D Hot story anyways

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1351 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.