Don't Ask, Don't Tell... Again

Story Info
My first time continues.
2.8k words
4.66
24.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ass cheek shook as Harry's large hand slapped it's smooth surface. A bead of my own sweat hit the pillow below my face as his hard, throbbing member slammed in to my hole again. I moaned in glorious ecstasy, a not so subtle invitation to fuck me harder. Harry duly obliged with gusto, his cock plowed me deeper, reaching new depths of pleasure as he spanked me over and over. This was the third time tonight that Harry was having my ass and I was building towards another incredible orgasm. His sheets were already wet with our juices, the delicious fruits of our love making, and I was ready to release another load in to the mixture which I'd later revel in rolling around in.

And then I was back, the instructor's voice snapping me out of my daydream. I had been reliving the night before where, after years of imagining, I finally found a cock to fill my boy pussy, and fill it he did, no less than four times. I was sore and tired, but already gagging for more. I took a sly look around the classroom and caught Harry's eye, he shot me a cheeky wink and a smile. The butterflies were more like winged elephants. The bulge in my trousers grew rapidly as I continued to fantasize, now planning the night ahead. Harry would not be sleeping tonight, somehow I got the impression that he wouldn't utter a word of complaint, and if he did, I intended to sit on his face and force him to eat my sweet pussy to keep him quiet.

The day passed slowly, the hours dragged almost as if to torture me, knowing that I needed Harry's dick inside me. We had barely spoken since leaving our room, a ruse to make sure that nobody sensed the brimming sexual tension between us and felt the need to put a premature end to our fling.

During a brief break I went to the toilet, my heart skipped several beats as I found myself alone with the object of my insatiable lust. Harry was washing his hands, those big strong hands that had left welts across my ass cheeks and pleasured my cock in ways I'd never known till last night. He looked up and immediately his deep blue eyes caught my gaze.

"Hey sexy," he said with that cheeky grin that had been driving me crazy all day. There was no controlling myself here. I grabbed him and dragged him in to the cubicle directly behind. Caution became a dirty word as I locked the door and shoved him up against the wall. He had no choice and offered no resistance as I grabbed his head with one hand and his crotch with the other. Nor did he so much as whisper a word of protest as I slid my tongue in to his mouth and rubbed his solid cock through his trousers. The thing was huge and pulsating. I knew Harry was enjoying our unplanned liaison when he took a firm grip of my ass, seperating the cheeks slightly. He wanted to be back inside me but he was going to have to wait, his turn to be driven crazy all day, but I'm not mean spirited. I wouldn't let him go the next few hours without some help. I dutifully sank to my knees, unzipping and pulling down his trousers as I descended. Knowing what was coming next, Harry sat down on the toilet lid and removed his dick from his very tight boxers. The head glistened with delicious precum, the throbbing mass in front of me indicated that he was already not far from orgasm. I took hold of the shaft and proceeded to lightly lick the tip, his breathing became harder as he tried to stifle his moans. A combination of my own greed and the urge to satisfy my man took over and I plunged my head fully over his cock, taking it all the way to the back of my throat. He was delicious, the salty sweetness filled my mouth as I bobbed up and down and I rejoiced in the sexiness and incredible taste I was indulging in. I began to rub his dick as I sucked him off, my eyes watered as I took him in balls deep, my own saliva ran down his balls. A little taste of heaven I thought as Harry suddenly tensed up, my reward was near. I gripped him a little tighter and sucked harder, increasing the pace of my bobbing. Harry let out a massive sigh as he released a jet of warm cum down my throat. I reluctantly ejected his meat to inspect my work, I smiled as a little more cum oozed out, looking directly into Harry's eyes I said,

"Fucking delicious," before extending my tongue to lick up the last few drops of precious semen. I stood up and leaned forward to give Harry a kiss.

"See you tonight," I whispered with a large sarcastic wink.

It was late before we finally found ourselves together and alone in our room again. We had taken part in separate physical training sessions with other students on the course and ate at different times. A slightly childish but necessary effort to hide our truth.

Harry locked the door behind him as he entered the room, the scent of his body spray filled my nostrils like the intoxicating fumes of some love potion that he had brewed to make me a slave to his sexual desires. I was laid entirely naked, belly down on my bed, clean shaven and ready for a night of hot sex. I raised my ass slightly, presenting Harry his prize for making it through the rest of the day after that pretty sensational blow job (if I do say so myself).

Harry dropped his shower stuff on his bed and quickly walked across to me. I raised my head to receive his kiss, the moment his lips touched mine I felt a jolt like electricity through my body and ending in my penis which twitched as it began to press against my bed. Harry kissed my shoulder and then my neck, taking a brief moment to nibble my ear as he climbed on to the bed and on top of me. His lips gently caressed the back of my neck and I dropped my head and closed my eyes to let my other senses take over, maximizing the pleasure of his touch. He slowly moved his lips down my back, kissing and licking his way to my ass. He seperate my cheeks as I again raised my hips ever so slightly. As his tongue found its way to my hole I let out a little gasp and reached back to touch his head, applying slight pressure to reassure him thay I was enjoying every second.

Harry slowly made out with my pussy, kissing and licking the hole, occasionally biting my cheeks as he messaged them. Any thought of my girlfriend at home were long gone by now. Any concern of being caught had faded with each stroke of his tongue as I surrendered to the sensations I was being ravaged by. Harry knew what he was doing and was able to work my ass in the way that only a man who cared truly about his performance could. I moaned as he slid a finger and then two fingers in, I felt my erect cock throb as he slowly fingered me. He removed his fingers and gently commanded me to roll over. I did as ordered like a good soldier.

"Your turn," he gleefully told me, that sexy smile turning me on all over again.

Harry grabbed my cock and began to pump it, I writhed in my bed as the electric sensations shot around my body. Just as I thought I couldn't enjoy myself more, I felt Harry's tongue lick my shaft, up and down and then around the tip, he flicked his tongue across the hole before taking me fully in to his mouth. He truly was an expert in cock sucking as he worked his way up and down my rigid pole, masturbating me with a slightly twisty motion which made my eyes roll in my head. The sweet pressure of my imminent orgasm began to build and I was sure Harry could tell by the movements of my body. I placed both my hands on the back of his head and pulled him down, forcing my cock to the back of his throat as I wrapped my legs around his head. I groaned aloud as I shot my load in to his mouth, after a few moments I released him from my grip and he crawled up my body so we were face to face. He lowered his head for a kiss, I opened my mouth to let his tongue in and found it filled with a warm, midly salty fluid. Harry had saved my cum and was now sharing it with me. We kissed without swallowing, swapping the cum between my mouth and his till it was eventually all gone.

"Fuck me," I begged.

Harry didn't need a second invitation as he slipped off his boxers, he brought his hand to my mouth,

"Spit," he ordered and I obliged. He lubriacted his thick cock with my saliva for a moment before tugging at my own dick, it took no time to return me to my fully erect state. We were filth and yet it was beautiful.

I felt the, now familiar, sensation of the head of his cock pressed against my ass hole, Harry continued to stroke my dick as he penetrated me. It seemed like a life time ago since the pain of my initiation in to the society of men who had taken dick, it now felt awesome. The fullness of it, promising to transport me to realms of pleasure unknown to most men. Their loss I thought as Harry slowly began to pump away. He leaned back and placed his hands on my hips, pulling me towards him. I leaned forwards and alllowed him to lay on his back, I was now sat on his cock. I arched my back and tiled my head back as I slowly worked my ass and hips backwards and forwards, I did my best to copy the many women I'd seen in this same position. I didn't go fast as I had no interest in finishing Harry off too quickly. I moved my ass around in small circles, pressing down with each gyration. Harry's hand on my cock and the sight of his beautiful blue eyes rolling told me that he was enjoying my technique and so was I, I'd never felt this sexy in my life. Knowing that this man was being pleasured inside me by my motions and movements felt almost as good as the multiple orgasms Harry had treated me to.

I returned to the back and forward motion, now faster and Harry's sexy moans sent me in to over drive. I raised my knees and planted my feet and began to bounce up and down on his dick, nearly allowing it to slip out each time before taking it all the way back in. I clenched my ass the the bottom several times, to my great joy Harry moaned each time. Harry began to rub my cock again, and again I felt the orgasm build. The combination of his dick pulsating inside my boy pussy and him working my cock was too much and I shot another load on to his chest. I leaned forward and licked some off him.

"You're so fucking hot," he gasped. He pushed me off before standing up and marching me to the wall. I gave no resistance as he pushed me up against it and instead pushed my ass out. He wasted no time in sliding his member back inside me. With one hand he kept me pinned to the wall, with the other he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back without ever stopping his hard pumping.

I was a slave to his sex and I loved it.

I pushed my ass out as far as I could to make sure I was taking the full measure of his thick throbbing hard on and he spanked me, the sting was gorgeous. He pounded my pussy with vigour that only a man could produce. I raised my right leg which seperated my cheeks and gave me a satisfying feeling of even greater fullness as he fucked me. Clearly this felt as good for my incredible lover as it did for me as he placed a hand under my leg to keep it up. He gave me a few more hard strokes before spinning me around.

Face to face again, I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in for one of his amazing kisses. His hands grasped my ass as his tongue searched around in my mouth. With a firm grip, he lifted me in to the air, I raised my legs up and wrapped them around his lower back, Harry pressed me against the wall for support before using his hand to work his cock back in to my ass. We kissed again, our tongues thrashing around in each others mouths, locked in a desperate battle for control as his cock pumped again, up and down. Harry broke away from the kiss and grabbed my mouth,

"Open," he commanded. I obeyed. He spat in my mouth and I swallowed it as if it were some refreshing fruit juice. There was no questioning who was in control here and I fucking loved it. I was his bitch and I wanted to be used as such. His pumps became harder and more powerful. I tightened my grip around him with my legs. It was coming, any second now Harry would fill my pussy with his thick juices.

I grunted and moaned with each hard stroke.

"Fuck me baby. Do it, fuck me hard. Fucking ruin me!" I begged as he became harder still.

"Fucking spit on me, come on! I want it! Fill my ass and fucking hurt me!!" I shouted, overcome by desire. Harry obliged and spat on my face before slapping me as hard as he could, I smiled with my mouth open,

"Again!" I whispered looking in to his eyes, and again, he slapped me. My eyes began to roll, I can only assume Harry had found my g spot and was now working it like a pro as I felt in the incredible orgasm roll from within my pussy and flood my body. A stream of cum shot from my cock and I was powerless to stop the scream as I was taken over by the most powerful pleasure I'd ever experienced.

"ohhhh, oh yeah, fuck! Yeah, uhhhhh." I was an incoherent mess. Why had nobody told me about this, about how a cock in my ass would turn me in to a trembling wreck as the most ridiculous orgasm took control of my body? Harry began to fuck faster and faster, clearly aroused by my unstoppable orgasm, his breathing became rapid, which gave way to his own moans of pleasure,

"Aw fuck!" He shouted as his body became rigid, his cock filled me with torrents of cum.

We collapsed to the floor, breathing as if we had just completed a marathon. A light layer of sweat clung to our bodies. I felt the warmth of his cum as it trickled out of my ass. For a moment we said nothing, unable to form words and instead only able to lay there. Eventually Harry climbed on top of me, I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. We engaged in a light kiss, I could feel him smile as our lips brushed against each other and I giggled like a little school girl after receiving her first kiss.

"Fuck," I whispered.

"Fuck." was his response. We looked in to each others eyes for a moment before getting up.

We decided to take a shower together, by now everyone else was asleep and we'd be able to get away with enjoying the simple pleasure of washing each other. Harry got in first, and turned the water on, I watched him as the first drops of water trickled down over his gorgeous body. He looked at me as I gazed on,

"What?" He chuckled.

"Nothing," I giggled back before stepping in to the shower and again wrapping my arms around his neck, the water bounced off our skin as I pressed my body against his. We kissed more passionately than I've ever felt before. I was his now, I didn't need to say it, and neither did he, but surely for the next few weeks at least, I intended to give him all of me and explore the depths of my confirmed sexuality together. I was in heaven and of course the night was far from over, the next evolution would begin with a golden shower and I would enjoy every drop...