Don't Be a Spoilsport

Story Info
A Game Of Parcheesi Gets Wild.
8k words
2.97
23.1k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

*THIS STORY INVOLVES FEMALE INFIDELITY AND CUCKOLDING. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, DON'T READ IT*

••••••••

John got out of the cab after paying the driver. He just wanted to go home after their night out at the club, but his girlfriend Samantha had other ideas. She insisted they join the others, going to Sue's house. She'd waved away John's protests, accusing him of being a spoilsport. He'd backed down, and now they were at Sue's house, or more correctly, her parents house. Apparently, she was staying there rent free. They all followed Sue into the empty house, 5 people, all inebriated. Sam's other friend, Kelly was with them, and Tony, a guy John didn't know and didn't like.

Tony seemed to be a little arrogant, and John didn't like the way the girls treated him like he was some kind of stud. Sure, the guy was 6ft 2" and all muscle, but that didn't give him the right to hit on any girl he wanted. He seemed to have his eye on Sam tonight. John had watched from the booth as Tony danced with all 3 girls. Though, his attention seemed to be focused on Sam. His hands always seemed to be on some part of Sam's body as they danced. As it got later, his hands began to wander, finding Sam's ass, and even her huge breasts when he was behind her.

John and Sam had been a couple for a year. He was 15 years older than her at 42. He'd persuaded her to move in with him 5 months ago, hoping it would curtail some of her 'party girl' behavior. He'd been well aware of her reputation when they'd met. Sue was always eager to divulge details about their past after she'd had a few drinks. Some of the things he'd heard were eye opening; and some of the stories sounded exaggerated, or even far fetched. Although, it only added to her appeal. He often wondered how true the stories were.

According to Sue, in college, they'd had a league table for men they'd slept with. Cock size would collect the most points, followed by performance, and then body and looks. Sam didn't always win, but she always scored the most guys in the semester table. That was hardly surprising, given her appearance. She was a stunning 5ft 4" blonde, with massive 38DDD breasts. She had an amazing body, fit and voluptuous. Wherever she was, eyes would zero in on her huge tits. Sam knew they were grade A assets, and she dressed to accentuate them.

Her bust was the first thing that had attracted John to her. His eyes nearly bugged out when he saw her at his workplace. Her big tits were jutting out in a blouse that showcased her ample cleavage. Fortunately for John, he was the only single male under 45 at his office, and he made every effort to find out about her. His covert research and persistence paid off when she agreed to go on a date with him. He quickly became besotted with Sam after that date.

On their second date, she went back to his apartment with him. John cringed when he remembered how he'd ejaculated in his pants when she took off her bra and revealed her awesome tits. When they had sex, he was so excited, he came after 6 strokes. On their third date, she stayed the night, and John was stunned by her appetite for sex. He came twice, but Sam was insatiable, asking him to go down on her 3 times during the night, and again in the morning. Since then, cunnilingus had become the primary purpose for his tongue.

On nights out with Sue and Kelly, John got to see some of her wild side. Her outfits got skimpier, sometimes to the extreme. Once the booze was flowing, her dancing got more vigorous. Men were suddenly all around the blonde bombshell bouncing her big tits. One guy after another moved in on her, their hands groping her body. After a minute or two, she'd give them the brush off, and another guy would try his luck. When John complained about her behavior, Sam would simply say, "Don't be a spoilsport, John."

At least, on those nights, he could press Sue for more information about Sam's wild past. Once enough alcohol had loosened Sue's tongue, she was more than happy to divulge all the details. John had to keep the shock from his face as he listened to her tale about the time they'd gone to watch male strippers, and paid for a private performance. Sam had jerked off the stripper until he blew his load across the table. John couldn't believe Sue's next revelation.

Just over a year ago, Sue and Kelly had paid for a stripper on Sam's 26th birthday at Kelly's apartment. They'd all been drinking when he arrived dressed as a cop. He did his routine, shaking his crotch in front of Sam's face. She pulled down his pouch and started sucking his big cock. 30 minutes later, they were in the bedroom having sex. John was picturing the scene that Sue was excitedly describing. Even he found the story exciting and erotic. His dick was iron hard.

Then, Sue suddenly blurted,

"His cock was pretty big though. But Sam's always had a thing for big cocks. Don't worry, though, size isn't everything to her, but it is in the top 3. I mean, I know you've only got a thin 5 inches."

John felt dizzy after that comment. Sam had never intimated to him that she liked big cocks. The thought unsettled him. It was true his dick was barely 5 inches. Though, she never complained about it. Her favorite adjective used to describe it was, cute.

There were other stories he'd prised from Sue's memory. Giving a doctor a blowjob when she visited her sister in hospital. When she was 23, she worked in reception at a real estate agency. On her last day there, a few of her co-workers took her for a farewell drink. At the end of the night, she and 4 men had gone on to one of their apartments. Things had gotten raucous as they drank more booze, and the night ended with Sam giving them all blowjobs, including a black guy. John was reeling when he heard that story. A black guy?!?!?

Now, they were at Sue's house, sitting in the living room at 1.45am. John looked around at the others. Sam was talking to Tony, giggling at his attempts at humor. It was obvious she liked the asshole, but he made John feel uneasy. Tony was tall, muscular and handsome, and he clearly liked Sam. John's presence and relationship with her didn't seem to bother him at all. He tried to push the negative thoughts from his mind. After all, Sam was 27 now, and living with him. Still, all of her wild behavior seemed to occur when alcohol was involved.

Sue came back into the room carrying a tray with 5 glasses and 2 bottles. She put it on the table and said,

"We'll have to make do with vodka and lemonade. I need to restock the liqueur cabinet."

"Sounds good to me," Replied Sam, holding out her glass. Sue poured everyone a generous amount of vodka, then added the lemonade. John looked at his watch, and thought, "One drink, and then we're leaving." Sue suddenly stood up and said,

"I know, why don't we play Parcheesi?"

John looked at her and replied,

"A fucking kids board game? We need to go home Sam, it's after 2am."

"Chill out, John, it's Saturday night. Anyway, it's a better version of Parcheesi. You'll see," Slurred Sam, her eyes glazed. Sue disappeared, and came back carrying a box. She and Sam began taking everything out, and John immediately noticed that the board had words written on it. Every 3 spaces he saw either...Pick a card..or...Go back 6 spaces. Then he saw the cards, as Sue placed them beside the board.

When everything was ready, Sue said,

"Only 4 players, but it looks like Kelly's solved that problem."

The others turned towards Kelly, who was half asleep on one of the armchairs. Tony clapped his hands together and said,

"Ok, let's get this game started."

Sue had to get a chair from the kitchen for herself. She sat opposite John, with Sam and Tony both on the sofa. Sue rolled the dice to start the game and moved her piece.

"By the way, we're only using one dice, and there's no advancing 20 spaces," Said Sue as she sipped her drink. She and Sam had nearly finished their drinks, well ahead of the others. Everyone had 2 turns before someone landed on a 'Pick a card' square, or Pac square as Sue called it. It turned out to be Tony on his third turn. He picked up the top card and read it..."Remove one item of clothing." Everyone was looking at him as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Sam and Sue started whooping and clapping as Tony's muscular upper body was revealed.

John was aghast as he looked at him jealously. The arrogant prick could've taken off a shoe. He just wanted to show off his body. Sam's eyes feasted on Tony's body. His big pecs, hard sixpack and bulging biceps were ripped and sculpted. Clearly, Tony looked after his body...very well indeed. Sam was almost drooling as she gushed,

"Damn, your body is fantastic, Tony."

John's paranoia was getting worse. He could see Sam's hard nipples poking out. She was horny, and everyone knew it.

John just wanted to get Sam out of here. Strip Parcheesi? What the fuck? He looked at Sam's outfit; a button up, sleeveless top, miniskirt and high heels. Throw in her bra and panties and she could be naked after 6 items of clothing. No way could he let things go that far. Sam was already finishing her second glass of vodka. Her inhibitions must be disappearing by the second. Her body was turned slightly to her left. So she could look at Tony, no doubt. Even Sue seemed to be trying to push Sam and Tony together.

15 minutes later, John had lost both his shoes, Sue had lost one shoe, Tony had lost both of his shoes, and Sam had also lost both of her shoes. Sue was ahead in the game, having one piece home. Sam took her turn, and landed on a Pac square. She picked up a card and read..."Kiss another player on the lips."

"Minimum 5 seconds," Sue quickly added. For one horrible moment, John thought Sam was going to turn to Tony. She briefly hesitated, before leaning towards John and kissing him.

When Sam pulled away, Sue looked at John's crotch and laughed,

"Look, his little boner's gone hard."

John was red faced as he put his arms on his knees. He didn't bother replying. He knew from experience how acidic her tongue could be when it had tasted alcohol. Tony put a hand on Sam's back as he said,

"You better not do that again or his little boner might blow."

John shrank in his armchair as laughter rang out.

He was struggling to concentrate as the game went on. His eyes were heavy and he felt fatigued. The game was taking too long. No one even had 2 pieces home yet. After another 2 turns each, Sue picked up a card that allowed her to nominate a player to remove an item of clothing. She tapped her lips with a finger as she looked at the others. Finally, she pointed at Tony and gleefully said,

"Get those pants off, mister."

Tony stood up, and was about to unbuckle his belt, when he stopped and said,

"Oh, I nearly forgot, I've still got a sock on."

Sam and Sue groaned in disappointment as he pulled off his sock. On Sam's next turn, she too, landed on a Pac square and had to remove an item of clothing. John suddenly realized her top or skirt would be coming off. This was going too far. He quickly said,

"Woah, this game's gone far enough."

Sam didn't seem to think so as she replied,

"Don't be a spoilsport, John. Let's finish the game, then we can go."

John sighed in resignation. She was slurring more words now as she unbuttoned her top and tantalizingly opened it, before slipping it off her shoulders.

"Jesus!" Said Tony as he gawked at her huge breasts in her half cup bra. It looked like her massive tits would spill out if she leaned forward too far.

Sue laughed at Tony's awed expression as she said,

"You're not the first man to be struck dumb by her million dollar rack. John's little boner came in his pants the first time he saw them."

Tony didn't laugh this time. His attention was totally fixed on Sam's breasts. John's head was all over the place. He couldn't believe what Sue had said; that she even knew. Then again, he imagined a lot of men would cum in their pants if they were confronted by Sam's spectacular tits. It was inevitable they would start to droop in the future, they were just too big to defy gravity forever. But right now they were huge and perfect.

As the game continued, Sue moved closer to winning, as she got 3 of her pieces home. She was down to her skirt, bra and one stocking. She only needed to get her last piece in her 'home straight' and the game would practically be over. John was relieved as Sue picked up the dice. He could see things spiraling out of control if Sam lost another item of clothing. Sue only needed a 3 or above to reach her home straight. She shook the dice and threw it. He couldn't believe it when it landed on 2.

John picked up the dice. He was 6 squares behind Sue's piece, so he wanted to avoid that number. He threw the dice and watched it bounce around and land on...6, sending Sue back to the start.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me!" John vented in frustration. Sam giggled at his misfortune and said,

"Well done, honey. You kept the game alive."

She threw the dice and her piece landed on a Pac square. She excitedly read her card..."Kiss another player on the lips."

Sam looked at John and said,

"Hmmm, you've had a turn, honey."

Then, she turned to Tony and smiled. John held his breath as he watched their faces slowly come together. Then their lips met in a tentative kiss. Sam's head tilted as the kiss got more intense. Sue glanced at John and said,

"If anyone interrupts, they'll be tied up and locked in the storeroom."

John's mouth opened and then closed. He held up 5 fingers to Sue, trying to indicate 5 seconds.

"Minimum," Said Sue, smiling evily.

Sam moaned as she and Tony began kissing and tonguing with vigor. John watched in horror, the sounds of moans and lips smacking paralyzed his mind. How long had it been? Nearly a minute, surely? Only when Tony's hand moved onto her tits did Sam finally pull back. She looked giddy as she turned back to the table. Sue giggled,

"I take it Tony's a good kisser?"

"Wow!...Just wow!" Was Sam's only response.

John couldn't believe it when Sam looked at him and smiled as if nothing had happened. When it was his turn, he landed on a Pac square which allowed him to nominate a player to remove an item of clothing. He didn't really have much of a choice, he had to choose Sue. She lifted her leg into the air and slowly rolled down her stocking. She had long legs and John felt his dick hardening as he watched. The next round was uneventful, but on the one after, Sam landed on a Pac square again.

It was another card nominating a player to remove an item of clothing. Sam turned to Tony and said,

"Those pants are coming off this time, Tony. I want to see the rest of you."

Tony was unfazed as he stood up and unbuckled his belt. He turned towards Sam as he unzipped his pants and said,

"Are you sure you can handle this, baby?"

She was excitedly waiting as she replied,

"Fuck yeah! Now quit stalling and drop those pants, you sexy motherfucker."

John was taken aback by her comment and vehement tone. Tony let his pants drop, and there was a collective gasp from everyone. He was wearing skintight, white boxers that were bulging out obscenely. The shape of his thick, long cock was clear and obvious. The head almost poked out of the leg. John stared in bewilderment, his manhood crushed by this Alpha male. It looked over 7 inches long, and it wasn't even hard. He felt demoralized as Sam stared at it with lust in her eyes. Then, it suddenly spasmed in his boxers.

Sam's whole body surged with arousal as she said,

"Oh my God...It looks amazing...So big."

Tony was enjoying the moment, as everyone looked at him in awe. Sue saw her chance to create some mischief while John had a meltdown. She quickly picked up the cards and flicked through them. She found the 2 cards she was looking for and placed them under her thigh. Then she snapped the others out of their hypnotic daze as she said,

"Come on, let's get on with the game."

John looked at the board in confusion. Wasn't Sue closer to home? He couldn't remember. The booze and this crazy situation was messing with his mind. Even when Tony sat down, Sam was struggling to keep her eyes off of his crotch. John watched the next few turns, wondering how the game could be going on this long. It was nearly 3.30am, and Sue was still several turns from winning. On Sam's next turn she dropped the dice on the floor. As she bent to pick it up, she swung her legs towards John. He had a clear view between her legs and her white thong looked soaked.

Sam took her turn, then her attention returned to Tony's crotch as she sipped her drink. Sue was waiting for a chance to use one of the cards. She wanted to put Sam on the spot, but Tony would be a good second prize. She wanted to see a little entertainment, and she knew it was on the cards, literally. She'd known Sam since college, and alcohol had always been the key to sending her libido sky high and making her inhibitions vanish. She had a dirty mind and some wild fantasies. And right now, Sam was drunk and very, very horny.

After another round of turns, John threw, and got his third piece home. Still, he was hoping Sue could get there first and end this nightmare asap. Sam threw the dice next. Sue leaned forward and watched, her hand under her thigh. John had his fingers crossed, hoping she didn't throw a 5. The dice bounced and rolled, stopping on...5.

"Jesus," John whined. But what happened next nearly gave him a heart attack. Sue slapped her palm onto the deck and cried,

"Pick a card, bitch."

Sam and Tony both laughed as she picked up a card and read..."Kiss your favorite part of another player's body." John's heartbeat started speeding up. Sam didn't even look at him once. She turned to Tony and said,

"I guess you'd better stand up, stud."

John was sweating now. He had to say something.

"No interruptions!" Said Sue loudly, looking directly at John. His heartbeat was getting louder as he watched Sam lean forward and kiss Tony's cock through his boxers.

She inhaled his masculine scent and kissed his cock again. If she had any reluctance before, it was gone now. She moaned when his cock lurched and got bigger. She began licking along its length as she held his hips. As the material got wetter, it became almost transparent. His cock kept pulsing as it grew bigger. Sam suddenly buried her face in his crotch, licking and biting his cock. She felt dizzy with arousal as she dropped to her knees. Tony's cockhead was now poking out of his leg opening.

John's heartbeat was hammering in his chest as he watched. It felt like his head, heart or dick would explode any minute. Sam moved lower and began licking Tony's cockhead. He groaned as he looked down at her. Their eyes met as she looked up, her hands moving to his powerful thighs. She wanted to rip his boxers down. She knew the tight garment was preventing his cock from getting fully erect. It had to be around 8 inches now, how much bigger could it get? She pushed the material higher, revealing more cock as she sucked on the big, red mushroom head.

John was shaking now. He could see and hear Sam sucking Tony's cock. How long had it been going on? 5 minutes?..10? He wasn't sure. His shirt was drenched as the sweat poured from his body. He suddenly wheezed loudly as the room started spinning. Sam heard the sound and sat back. She didn't want to stop, but she did. People in the room didn't bother her. She loved being watched, and her booze addled brain was telling her this was no big deal. She wanted Tony, and when it came to sex, she'd never regretted anything she'd done.

Sue was disappointed things hadn't gone further, but there was still the other card. She'd watched Sam having sex many times, and it was always an eye opener, especially when she was drunk. She'd never seen anyone who could be so wild. She may have calmed down over the last couple of years, but Sue knew from day one that John was far from her ideal sexual partner. Besides, it would be a crime if she didn't fuck Tony. Sam's fantasies always involved men like him, muscular and well hung.

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers