Don't Be a Spoilsport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

40 minutes later, they were waiting for a cab to arrive and take them home. John still had to watch Sam and Tony passionately kissing on the sofa. It was no longer wild now. They were making out with an intense passion and desire. John found their intimacy sickening. Tony was trying to steal Sam right in front of him, and he clearly had no respect for him. John needed to speak with Sam asap. It was torture watching them smooch and whisper sweet nothings to each other. Sam's hand had begun to massage Tony's cock, which had become erect again.

The cab arrived just in time, because she was unzipping his pants when there was a honk outside. The morning air and drive home began to clear Sam's head. She knew she was going to keep seeing Tony. That was the only thing she was certain about. However, she enjoyed the comfortable life John gave her, and outside of sex, they had a lot in common. She felt a little remorse, but she didn't have any real regrets. How could she regret the mind blowing sex she'd had with Tony? He was a magnificent specimen of masculinity, with the biggest, most beautiful cock she'd ever seen.

Her libido had exploded again. John's tongue, dildos and a vibrator were useful stand ins, but there was no substitute for a warm, red blooded, hung male. John didn't seem mad. Maybe he understood that good sex was like a drug to her; and she'd been on cold turkey for the past year. It would be a nightmare if he threw her out. She wasn't working, and Tony was sleeping on a friend's couch, doing a job in security that he didn't even like. John was pensive beside her, quietly contemplating their future.

When they got home, John eventually asked,

"So what happens now?"

Sam sat down and sighed, before she replied,

"Listen, John, you know my sex drive is pretty high. Well, it's even higher than you know, and it needs to be satisfied. I thought I could keep it under control, but I can't; and you can't give me what I need."

"You're not going to leave me, are you, honey?" He asked, apprehensively.

Sam suddenly saw an opportunity. If John wasn't going to throw her out, that meant he'd accepted what had happened, on some level. She decided to see how far she could push him, as she said,

"That depends, John. There would have to be some changes."

"What kind of changes? I want you to stay, honey," He replied, desperately. He knew the answer would involve Tony.

"Well, you've got a big house here, and Tony's got housing problems. He could move in with us," She said.

When John's face looked dubious, Sam quickly added,

"You'll be able to jerk off while you watch me suck his big cock and swallow all of his cream."

John looked embarrassed, as his dick rapidly hardened.

"Then you can watch him fuck me all night in our bed," She said as she lifted a leg onto the arm of the armchair she was in. John licked his lips as she pulled her skirt up, then pulled her thong aside and smiled at him.

John stared at her glistening pussy and stuttered,

"Y-Yeah, ok, I guess that would be alright."

Sam beckoned him with a finger and said,

"Come here, John, I'm sure some of Tony's cum is still inside me. I need you to clean me out with your tongue."

John slowly walked towards her and knelt. He knew if he crossed this line Sam would be in total control. He would be subservient to her. It felt like some invisible force was drawing him to her used snatch.

Sam was intently watching as his face moved to within inches of her pussy, then hesitated. A few seconds passed, before he lunged forward and buried his tongue inside her. Sam gleefully moaned. She suddenly felt victorious as she said,

"And I'm sure you can find Tony a job with your company, something that pays well. Oh, and I want your salary paid into a joint account from now on. Does all that sound amenable to you, John?"

She pulled him up by his hair and waited for a response. He looked her in the eye, before nodding maniacally and slurping on her pussy again.