Don't Be a Spoilsport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's heartbeat was returning to normal. He watched Sue take her turn and then he took his. He landed on a Pac square and had to remove an item of clothing. He couldn't remove his shirt, even though it was damp. He didn't want any comparisons with that fucker Tony. He took off his pants and sat down. He couldn't help looking at the massive bulge in Tony's boxers. Tony saw him looking and winked. John looked away, embarrassed. Sam was next. If she threw a 6, she would land on a Pac square. That was exactly what John was expecting to happen.

He breathed a sigh of relief when she threw a 2. Tony took his turn, then Sue got her piece in the home straight. John was elated. This should be over in 5 minutes or less. Sue could see she was running out of time. If Sam or Tony didn't land on a Pac square on their next turn, she could inadvertently end the game. John took his turn, and got to within 4 squares of his home straight. Sam needed a 4 to land on a Pac square, but she threw a 5. Tony was next, and he needed to throw a 2.

Sue grabbed the card under her thigh and said,

"Come on, Tony, throw something good."

He glanced at her, and he knew exactly what she wanted him to throw. He shook the dice and dropped it on the board. Everyone was watching closely as it rolled across the board.

"No way," Said John as he looked at the 2 dots, dejectedly. Sue slapped her palm on the deck again as she said,

"Pick a card, you sexy motherfucker."

Tony laughed at her parody of Sam, but he saw what she'd done with her hand. He picked up the card and read..."Kiss another player on the lips." He turned to Sam and said,

"I guess that means you Sam, you sexy bitch."

"It better be me, you hung stud. I'd be pissed if you kissed John or Sue," Giggled Sam. Sue took her cell phone out of her handbag. She was hoping she'd have something good to film. She could send Sam a copy tomorrow.

"This is getting out of hand, Sam. We need to go," Pleaded John.

"Relax, John, the game's almost over. Don't be a spoilsport," She replied. Tony leaned in to kiss Sam as she moved to meet him. Their lips met in a soft kiss as her hand stroked his thigh. Within 10 seconds, the kiss became more intense, as their mouths opened and their tongues snaked together. John was hoping it wouldn't be any worse than their last kiss, but he was soon having palpitations again as Sam pushed Tony down and climbed onto his body.

Then, her bra cups abruptly flew apart to John's horror. Sam lowered the straps down her arms and threw it on the floor. She climbed higher and said,

"Suck my tits, baby."

Tony was in awe of the biggest and best tits he'd ever seen. He began licking and sucking them with abandon. Sam moaned and said,

"I want to fuck you so bad, Tony. I want your big cock inside me."

John was suddenly gripped by a surreal sensation. Almost as if he wasn't in the room, just watching by some kind of out of body experience.

Sam reached back and undid her skirt. She wiggled her hips and it slid down her legs. She kicked a leg, and her skirt flew onto John's lap. Sue had filmed it happen. It would add some cuckold comedy to the video. John looked like he'd accepted the situation as he watched, albeit with a dazed and shocked expression. She turned the camera back onto the sofa, where Tony was still sucking Sam's big tits. She finally pulled away and moved back down his body. She kissed his lips, before moving down and kissing his neck. Her long blonde hair trailed along his body as her tongue slithered over his smooth chest.

John's mind had accepted defeat. He couldn't compete with Tony's physical gifts. Why did men with Godlike bodies and huge cocks have to exist? To remind the others how mediocre they were? Sam's voice stopped his thoughts in their tracks, as she purred,

"I've had some impressive men, but you are one gorgeous Adonis."

She kissed and licked every inch of his torso, as her tits grazed along his body and his boxers. She was literally drunk on arousal as she stared at his crotch. She knew Sue was filming them, and she knew John was watching, and it sent her arousal to another level.

Sam began to pull down Tony's boxers, revealing inch after inch of thick cock. She finally passed the cockhead and it sprang upwards, then slapped against his stomach, before lurching back into the air. Sam pulled his boxers down past his knees, where Tony lifted a knee and discarded them. She grabbed his cock and watched in amazement as it pulsed and got even bigger and harder. This exquisite piece of manmeat utterly dwarfed John's sub standard dick. It had to be twice the size. She pumped his cock until it was rock hard and throbbing in her hand.

John's body spasmed as he watched Sam lower her head and kiss Tony's fat cockhead. She kissed it several times, before her full lips closed around his shaft and she sucked his cock. Her hand found his pool ball sized nuts as she rolled and squeezed them. Out of the corner of her eye, Sue saw something strange. She turned the camera back to John, and saw that his dick had poked out of the slit of his boxers. Maybe it was Tony's presence, but John's dick looked tiny. It kept throbbing until it squirted cum over his shorts. John didn't even seem to notice. He was in some kind of a trance.

Sue turned back to the sofa, where Sam was swallowing about 2/3 of Tony's cock. Tony groaned and gasped,

"Fuck!...That is so good, baby. Keep doing that."

Sam had no intention of stopping. She loved sucking cock, especially big cocks. She forced even more cock down her throat as she rose and pushed down. She knelt on the floor to create a better angle for her throat. She swallowed him again and again, as 8 inches of cock disappeared into her mouth. 2 inches were left, but Tony was moaning as his cock throbbed and twitched.

Sam pulled back to his cockhead and sucked as hard as she could. Tony grunted and then roared, as his cock swelled and erupted, blasting out cum like a firehose. Sam's mouth filled with jets of hot spunk. She savored the thick cream and then gulped it down. More ropes of cum pumped out as his cock kept recoiling. She swallowed 2 more mouthfuls of cum, before it slowed to a steady stream. Sam placed his cock on her tongue as she jerked and squeezed his shaft, coaxing out every drop of his seed.

John was shaken by what he'd seen. He watched Sam hungrily sucking on Tony's cock, still trying to find more cum. How could any man produce so much cum? And Sam had swallowed it all with relish. She fucking loved the stuff. She finally released Tony's cock and got to her feet. Tony stared at her body in wonder and said,

"Fucking unreal, man. You should be a centerfold in Playboy."

Sam had heard similar comments many times. Was it too late? She knew her body was spectacular. Few women could boast breasts, hips and an ass like hers, and she liked showing them off.

She glanced at John's zonked out face, before she turned back to Tony and said,

"You better get that cock hard by the time I come back, because I'm horny as fuck for some giant cock."

Tony watched her ass rolling as she left the room. He looked at his flaccid cock. It felt completely dead after dumping half a pint of cum. He looked at John, who was sitting with a strange look on his face. He didn't look embarrassed, even though there was cum on his boxers.

When Sam returned 5 minutes later, she was disappointed to find Tony's cock still soft. She had another drink and said,

"I guess you'll have to use other means to satisfy me."

She slowly lowered her sticky thong and added,

"Lie down, Tony, I'll give you something good to eat."

Tony laid back down on the sofa as she straddled his head. He immediately held her ass and began licking her shaven, wet pussy. Sue moved closer to film the action. She knew Sam was going to cum as she moaned continuously. She suddenly threw her head back and wailed,

"Yes...yes...YESSSS!"

She gasped and moaned as she came on Tony's face. He sucked her clit to prolong her orgasm as her juices gushed out. Sam sighed as she finally came down. Tony's cock was beginning to spasm as it slowly came back to life. She reached for it as she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head. Within a minute, he was rock hard again. Sam quickly spun around and planted her pussy on his cock. Her lips spread open as it entered her. She rocked back and forth as her pussy engulfed more and more thick cock.

She had 8 inches inside her when she came again. She gripped the sofa as she moaned loudly, her eyes closed as she rode her climax. Sam rose and thrust down, grunting and gyrating as she inched further down. Tony watched their genitals colliding in bewilderment. She was going to take all of it, and she wasn't even showing any discomfort. Sam was watching their genitals too. She knew she could take all of him, as she lifted to his cockhead and slammed down forcefully. She suddenly had a huge orgasm as she was impaled on his entire cock.

"Oh my God...FUCCKK!..OHHH!" Cried Sam as she saw stars. She felt elated and proud that she had every inch of this massive cock inside her. John was coming out of his trance as he watched them. He whispered,

"Jesus Christ."

He couldn't believe she'd taken all of that horse cock, or the magnitude of the orgasm she was having. Even Tony was moaning as her pussy tightened around him, almost crushing his cock.

Her chest was heaving as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Then, she began bouncing on his cock. Slowly at first, then speeding up to a frenetic pace. Tony watched her huge tits jiggling as she pumped up and down. Perspiration covered her upper body as she raced towards another orgasm. She suddenly cried,

"I've never had a cock so deep. I'm gonna...UGH...C-CUMMINGGG!"

Kelly abruptly sat up when a high pitched scream filled the room. She was relieved no one was being attacked.

"Wow...why didn't you wake me?" Kelly asked Sue, as she watched the wild action on the sofa. Sam was still cumming, her head whipping left and right, tossing her blonde hair. Sue kept filming, as she replied,

"You looked out of it, Kel. Besides, if I know Sam, she's just getting started."

She zoomed in on their genitals, as clear fluid poured out of Sam's pussy. Eventually, Tony sat up and twisted them both around on the limited space of the sofa. When he was on top, he began pumping his cock into her.

John was now stroking his dick as he watched. He wasn't aware of anything else in the room. Even though he hated what was happening, he couldn't deny the eroticism of what he was seeing. They were 2 superior physical specimens having the kind of sex most people could only dream about. He couldn't even see Sam, only her arms and legs. Tony's huge body was completely blocking her as his hips rose and thrust forward repeatedly. John hated to admit it, but even that sight was erotic. Tony's sweat covered muscular back, his ass clenching and his large balls slapping into Sam's ass.

Just then, Sam's moans got louder and more frantic, as she gasped,

"OH...MY...FUCKING...GOD...DON'T STOP...YES...UGHH!...YES...YES...YESSS!...GODDD!"

She literally sobbed the last 3 words as her body stiffened, then exploded with a mind numbing orgasm. Everyone watched in amazement as she screamed and shuddered in ecstasy. Kelly was wondering why she couldn't meet a guy who could make her cum like that? Then again, not many women could cum like that, or even handle a huge cock.

For whatever reason, Sam was externally and internally built to take big cocks. Kelly believed that most people had some skill or purpose in life. Sam's skill was undoubtedly sex. There weren't many women like her; massive tits that jutted out, big hips, big, round ass and toned legs. John was clearly not her sexual counterpart. It was unfortunate for him...or perhaps not. Kelly looked at John masturbating, and could see he was a closet cuckold. Sam was an extrovert who liked being watched, and loved crazy sexual situations.

Kelly and Sue had known Sam for 9 years, and had witnessed or heard about all of her sexual exploits. Sam didn't like the double standards between the genders, what girl did? Men could do whatever they liked, and were labeled studs and Don Juans. Women were sluts and whores. Sam's attitude had always been, do what feels good, and pay no mind to Victorian male thinking. It was something Kelly admired about her. No negative comments bothered her. She surrounded herself with like minded people, or at least, people who didn't wag a disapproving finger.

Although, Sam seemed naturally drawn to wild situations. Alcohol seemed to snap the thin thread that controlled her inhibitions. Kelly had seen her suck off a male stripper on stage, fuck one on her birthday. Jerk off 2 men in a nightclub. Have sex with the groom and best man at a wedding reception. A woman they used to know had constantly bragged about her husband's endowment. She and Sam had never got on, and Sam had fucked her hubby in a car outside their house, while she was inside, oblivious.

Kelly's thoughts were interrupted by Sam's voice crying out,

"I'm gonna cum...ugh...JESUS CHRIST!...CUMMING!...HARD!...OHHH!"

She looked like she was having a fit as her body shook and spasmed. She stared into space with a delirious expression as her orgasm surged on and on. Everyone was astonished as Sam came again, then again. It went on for nearly 2 minutes, as she had multiple orgasms. Apparently, Tony blasting his cum into her womb had set off a colossal eruption.

When it was over, Tony kissed Sam, then said,

"You're mine, baby."

"Damn right, I am," Replied Sam, emphatically. That exchange was like a dagger through John's heart. It was almost worse than the sex. Tony felt elated. He'd never had an experience like this. Fucking a woman of Sam's calibre, while her boyfriend watched, helplessly. And 2 other hot women watching and filming it. He and Sam then enjoyed some intimate, post sex making out.

John felt dizzy and dejected. His boxers were covered in cum, so he put his pants back on, and the rest of his clothes. He was hoping they'd be leaving soon, but he was going to be disappointed again. 20 minutes later, Tony straddled her stomach and began fucking her huge breasts. Although, there was something inevitable about this particular act. It was the coming together of the outstanding parts nature had gifted them. Sam's incredible breasts, and Tony's superb cock. Even Kelly decided to film this awesome sexual act.

All 3 observers felt privileged to be watching this titfuck from the heavens. John couldn't help feeling that he was watching a God and a Goddess at play. The mortals were being treated to a rare show. Tony was plowing his thick cock through Sam's big tits as she pushed them together. She looked wildly excited as she watched his massive cock tunneling through her cleavage again and again. His cock was so long, she was able to lick the mushroom head as it thrust through to her mouth. It was leaking a copious amount of precum, lubricating its passage.

John couldn't believe how much precum was leaking from Tony's cock, after he'd already ejaculated twice. He'd already produced more precum than 5 men could cum. He had to be some kind of God, or touched by the Gods. Another thing he found strange was how Sam's tits and Tony's cock were perfectly matched in size for a titfuck. John had tried it, and his dick had completely disappeared in her enormous jugs. But if Tony was a God, then all of this would make sense. After all, how could you defy a God? His head was totally scrambled. He actually thought it was a possibility.

Sam was feeling mounting excitement as she said,

"I can feel you throbbing between my tits, baby. I want your hot cum all over my big titties. Play with my snatch, Tony."

Sue smiled, as she zoomed in on Sam's face, licking the swollen cockhead lunging at her. She was a natural. She wasn't playing up for the camera. She was just being herself. Sue had a sudden realization. The alcohol allowed Sam to be herself, and when she was sober, she made a concerted effort to keep her ravenous sex drive under control.

Staying faithful to John over the last year must have taken a monumental effort. John's tongue and dick must have been very busy. Not to mention Sam's vibrator, her fingers and her favorite 8 inch dildo. Sue remembered when she and Sam had lived together 4 years ago. When Sam didn't have a boyfriend, she'd masturbated everyday...morning, evening and night. Sue knew about Sam's high sex drive, but she didn't know that her libido kept her horny for half of her day. Sam spent 2 or 3 hours a day masturbating.

Tony had reached back and was rolling Sam's clit. It didn't take long to bring her to the edge of another orgasm. He started flicking her clit faster, then slowing down, keeping her simmering.

"Come on, Tony...ugh...I need to cum...PLEASE!" She breathlessly pleaded. But he kept her pussy slowly building towards a bigger orgasm. Tony started grunting as his cock throbbed harder.

"This is it, baby...get ready," He gasped as he strummed hard on her engorged clit.

Sam's orgasm finally exploded, and her hips thrust into the air, nearly throwing Tony off of her. His fingers kept her cumming as her juices flooded out of her pussy. Tony suddenly bellowed, as his cock swelled and erupted, firing a rope of cum directly into her open mouth. The next rope splattered her neck and chin. Sam frantically cried,

"Cum all over me, you sexy motherfucker! Give me all of your hot spunk!"

Tony grabbed his cock and directed the next 2 ropes over her face. The next 3 ropes plastered her massive tits, followed by a steady drizzle of cum, as his climax receded.

The feel of hot cum on her skin had Sam's orgasm surging on and rising to hit another peak, before the waves crashed and slowly diminished. She grabbed his cock and stuffed it into her mouth, sucking hard until she was sure she had every last drop. Then, Sam did put on a show, lifting a heavy tit, and licking off all the thick cum. Then, she did the same with the other tit, her tongue cleaning off every bit of cream. She repeatedly scooped up the cum on her face with her index finger, hungrily sucking it with relish.

John had already cum in his pants. His hand wasn't even required to achieve a climax. Sam went upstairs to take a shower. Tony was about to get dressed, when he paused to think. Then he carried his clothes upstairs. 10 minutes later, a sharp feminine cry reached the hallway. More sounds followed, irregularly. But then the sounds picked up in frequency and intensity. Sue and Kelly quickly went upstairs with their cell phones as rhythmic grunts and moans got steadily louder. It gradually built up and speeded up, until Sam cried,

"Oh my God...UGH...OH TONYYYY!"

John went and stood at the bottom of the stairs as he listened to his girlfriend cumming, moaning like a woman possessed. The sounds seemed to lose any kind of coherence, as their combined grunts and groans began to resemble wild creatures. Sam's orgasms kept coming, one after another, as their session went on for nearly an hour. It came to a climactic ending just before her final orgasm, as Tony's grunts became more frenetic, and Sam hollered,

"Cum inside me, Tony. Pump your spunk into my pussy...DEEP!"

Tony roared like a lion as he came. John had no doubt that he was unloading a torrential barrage of cum into her pussy. As their combined orgasmic cries caused an ear splitting racket, John wondered what Sue's parents would make of it if they came home right now. The most logical conclusion you could draw was that there were a couple of psychiatric patients upstairs who had not taken their medication, and were going berserk. It sounded ridiculous, but that was how wild the noises were. It really was total delirium.