Dont Be Shy

Story Info
Mum's the word.
1.4k words
4.46
13.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was always punctual and today was no exception, in fact he was earlier than even he had accounted for. He figured it probably wouldn't matter, it would just mean that Steve and him would get to the pub a little earlier and that was no bad thing. He rang the bell and waited. The door was opened by Steve's mum.

"Hello Doreen, Steve ready to go?"

"You better come in," Doreen replied "he's gone to get his car back from the garage, he shouldn't be long."

Mike followed Doreen through into the kitchen.

"Get you a cup of tea while you wait?" she asked.

"That'd be great thanks." Mike replied.

As Doreen picked up the kettle and made her way to the sink Mike couldn't help but think how good she still looked. Middle age had added a few pounds but they only enhanced her curves. Her tight fitting top did nothing to hide the full swell of her wholesome breasts and the denim skirt was a snug fit over her round bottom. A pair of shapely legs emerged from the hem of the skirt.

Mike quickly looked away as Doreen turned to place the kettle back on the side. Wouldn't do to be caught eyeing up your best mate's mum after all.

"Oh blast!"

Mike looked back at Doreen to see her hitching up her skirt.

"Can't believe these are laddered I've only just put them on." Doreen complained.

The dark material at the top of her tights was clearly visible and Mike was momentarily transfixed. As Doreen smoothed her skirt back down he averted his gaze.

Doreen smiled at him.

"Sorry about flashing at you Mike." she joked.

"No problem" Mike replied "I wasn't looking anyway."

Doreen smiled at him again.

"I've only got these thick old tights on today, you young fella's would much rather have stockings I'm sure." she said.

Mike was lost for words and stood with his mouth gaping.

"Come on Mike, I never took you for the shy type. I bet when you're with a girl you'd much rather find her in a pair of stockings than tights."

"Not necessarily." Mike replied, not believing he was having this conversation.

"Oh really?" Doreen encouraged him.

"Yes really."

"Well come on, don't keep me guessing. Are you a tights or stockings man?"

Mike thought for a moment. "Am I allowed to say both?" he said.

"Of course, but you have to tell me why." Doreen goaded him.

Mike found himself pausing for thought again then started to open up.

"Well if you're getting off with a girl you're eventually going to try to get your hand up her skirt."

"We'd expect nothing less." Doreen said with a cheeky chuckle.

"Of course it's only then you found out of she's gone for stockings or tights. While stockings obviously give you easy access there's something about tights."

"Really?" said Doreen "And what would that be?"

"Well they cling tightly to a girl's curves. There's something hot about feeling her up through tights."

"Hmmm that sounds good." Doreen was almost purring.

"Well when we were younger girls didn't tend to wear stockings, especially not when we were still at school!" Mike chuckled, still not believing he was having this conversation with his mates mum.

"I guess so." Doreen said "They probably wore something similar to what I've got on."

"Yeah probably." Mike agreed.

Doreen moved towards Mike and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"I saw you looking earlier MIke, now I want you to show me how you used to feel those girls up."

"But-"

"Don't worry." Doreen assured him "Steve won't be back for a while, its just you and me."

She put her arms round him pulling him closer, nuzzling his neck.

Mike felt his cock stirring as Doreen's large breasts pressed against his chest. He placed his arms round her and gripping her bottom pulled her against him. He could feel her warm breath on his neck as her breathing deepened. Running a hand down the side of her leg he found the hem of her skirt. He slipped his hand under the denim and started to feel up her nylon covered thigh. Her bottom felt firm and shapely through the nylon. He squeezed and massaged her buttocks knowing that she must be feeling his erection pressed up against her.

"That's it Mike, keep going." Whispered Doreen as she lifted her head, placing her lips over his.

As they kissed Mike held her tight against him with one hand on her back, the other he started moving round from squeezing her bottom to between her legs. Doreen parted them slightly and he cupped her mound, gently rubbing her through her tights. Moving over her vagina, down to her inner thighs and and back again. She felt gorgeous and firm. He could feel the heat from her pussy as she got more aroused, occasionally enjoying the musky aroma as he massaged her cunt lips through the thin material.

"Oh god Mike, you've know idea how wet you're making me." Doreen moaned.

Taking this as further encouragement. He ran his hand up over the curve of her belly to the bare skin above her tights. He slipped his hand in between her tummy and the waistband of her tights and knickers. His fingers soon found the soft down of her pubic hair and then the protruding lips of her wet labia. Pushing one then two fingers into her moist hole he started to fuck her with his fingers.

"Oh god!" Doreen gasped "I'm going to-"

Mike felt her pussy tighten round his fingers and then a flood of warm fluid over his hand. They paused for a moment while Doreen savoured her orgasm. Mike was uncertain what to do next. Then Doreen's hurried fumbling with his belt told him where this was going.

"You're going to have to fuck me." she said.

Moving backwards she leapt up on to the kitchen work surface. Her skirt was up by her waist with her legs spread wide. Seeing the confusion on Mike's face she instructed him.

"Just rip them!"

As instructed he ran his hands up her inner thighs until he came to the seam of the tights, carefully gripping the nylon tightly he pulled hard. The soft material tore apart easily, the only thing between him and Doreens pussy was the extremely wet gusset of her white cotton knickers. He eased down his already undone jeans and boxers, his now rock hard cock standing proud in front of him. Doreen reached down and pulled her knickers to one side, exposing her glistening pussy lips. Taking his cock in hand Mike guided the tip into her. Slowly he pressed his full length up inside her cunt.

Doreen leant back pushing her hairy pubis against him. As she arched her back her ample tits pushed against her top, the erect nipples clearly visible. Mike gripped her arse and started to fuck her hard and fast.

"Oh god yes!" Dorreen gasped close to another orgasm. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Mike needed no further encouragement as he pounded into her.

As their excitment grew neither of them heard the gate in front of the house opening.

"Christ I'm going to cum!" Mike moaned.

"Yes, give me your spunk!" Doreen yelled as the footsteps came up the path to the front door.

With one last thrust Mike pushed deep inside her. She felt the twitch of his cock and the first jet of semen shoot up into her as she reached her own shuddering orgasm. Then they both heard the click of the key in the lock.

Mike jumped back his cum soaked penis swaying as it left the confines of Doreens dripping vagina. He swiftly pulled up his jeans.

"Quick in the lounge." Doreen instructed.

Mike ran into the lounge and flopped on to the sofa hoping it looked like he'd been there a while.

"Hi mum." Steve yelled "Mikes coming in a bit."

"Yeah he's already here love." Doreen called back smoothing her skirt down, praying that her now back in place knickers would catch any cum dripping from her well fucked hole.

Steve walked into the kitchen and gave his mum a peck on the cheek.

"What you up to?" He asked.

"Just making Mike a cup of tea." She said "Did you get the car OK?"

"Oh yeah it's all fine." Steve replied "Passed the MOT, don't worry about the tea Mike and I are off to the pub anyway."

Steve strolled into the lounge.

"Come on mate, it's pub time!"

"Right you are." Mike replied getting up from the sofa.

As they left Doreen followed them to the front door.

"Lovely to see you again Mike." she said standing on the doorstep. "You know you're welcome here anytime, don't be shy."

"Thanks Doreen, I'll remember that."