Love a Party...

Story Info
Enjoying the company of someone you shouldn't...
1.5k words
4.45
5.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie took a long drag on her cigarette as she looked out over the back garden. She knew her husband wouldn't approve, but right now she didn't care. He was already screaming drunk and having a right old time with his chums. She was sure he hadn't even noticed her slip out. Always the same, she drives, he gets drunk and somehow she has to entertain herself. Hearing a noise behind her she looked round.

"I see I'm not the only naughty outcast then." said James taking a pack of cigarettes out of his jacket pocket.

"We're a dying breed." Melanie replied.

James was the husband of Melanies best friend from school. Typical of these small towns they'd got married at around the same time and done the couples thing ever since, tonight was no exception.

"Don't suppose I could trouble you for a light?" James asked

"Of course."

Melanie reached into her clutch bag fishing out the plastic Bic lighter. Holding it up for James she lit it. James leant forward placing his hand on her back as he shielded the flickering flame from the wind with his other hand. Satisfied his cigarette was alight he moved back allowing his hand to drop down her back gently stroking her round bottom as he moved it away. Melanie couldn't be sure if it was deliberate or not.

"Roger partying hard as usual?" James asked.

"Of course, won't be long before they've got their ties round their heads and they're belting out the old rugby songs."

Right on queue a chorus of mail voices launched into drunken bawling.

"What's Jess up to?" Melanie asked.

"The usual, gassing with girls while consuming an obscene amount of prossecco. How come you're not with them?"

"There's only so much good housekeeping and baby conversation I can put up with."

Melanie replied.

James chuckled as he drew on his cigarette.

"Isn't it time you and Roger produced one and joined the club?"

"A baby? Hell no!" Melanie replied "That would destroy what little fun I get these days."

"I thought a girl like you was always having fun." James said moving to stand next to her as they looked out over the back garden.

"Looks can be deceiving." Melanie replied.

"Poor you." James said putting his arm round her shoulders and giving her a gentle squeeze.

Melanie should have pulled away but she leant against James instead who let his hand fall as far as her waist as they stood side by side enjoying their smokes.

"Oh look they have a little summer house at the end of the garden." Melanie commented.

James hand slid down over the curve of her bottom. Once again Melanie knew she should pull away, but instead she nuzzled into his neck kissing him gently. James hand was now firmly massaging her curvaceous behind and she could feel his fingers through her summer dress edging ever closer to the crease between her buttocks. Her pussy was already wet, she wanted him. Dropping her cigarette on to the patio and placing her foot on it, with her now free hand she reached for James crotch. She could feel through the tight materiel his hard and impressive member. He was bigger than Roger and she hoped more capable.

Now in no doubt that his desires were being reciprocated, James bent down and kissed Melanie full on the lips. Their tongues briefly meeting before he pulled away.

"Shall we go and explore that summerhouse?" he asked.

Melaine nodded. Hand in hand they strolled into the darkness towards the small building for their own private party.

Melanie opened the door of the summerhouse and stepped inside. There in front of her was a very handy old sofa. James quickly followed her in closing the door behind him. Almost immediately she felt his arms around her and the warmth of his breath on her neck as he kissed her. He cupped and squeezed her ample breasts through the thin material of her summer dress, the light cotton bra should chosen did little to hide her now erect nipples which James was rolling between his thumbs and fingers. He pressed himself up against her and dry humping her backside through their clothing with his fully erect penis. She rocked her head back savouring his kisses as he slid a hand down over the gentle curve of her belly down towards her mound. Through the her dress and now soaked knickers he started to firmly rub her holding her against him. Melanie wanted more.

She released herself from his embrace and went over to the sofa. Sitting herself down in the middle of the couch she lay back and opened her legs. James needed no further instructions. He knelt down in front of her and slowly pushed her dress up over her thighs. He could already smell the musky aroma of Melanie's pussy. Breathing hard in anticipation as he revealed her obviously wet panties he wasted no time in hooking his thumbs into the waistband and easing them down. Melanie lifted her backside and closed her legs briefly to enable James to swiftly remove them. James thought his cock would explode in his pants as between her thighs he caught glimpse of her waxed vagina, the labia lips glistening with her juices. Instinctively he dived on to her covering the smooth mound with his mouth as he pushed his tongue inside her. She tasted so sweet as he ran his tongue up her slit and over her clitoris, sucking it into his mouth.

Melanie felt a jolt like electricity the moment James made contact with her quim. Sitting up she grabbed hold of his head and pulled him hard against her, grinding her cunt into his face. James never stopped licking and sucking as she fucked has face, she could feel her orgasm rising which only made her thrust her pussy harder against him. Letting out a low guttural moan she pushed firmly against his face as a jet of hot liquid squirted into James mouth, which he greedily lapped up. She held him firm between her thighs shuddering with each wave of orgasm. Eventually she relaxed her grip and flopped back in the sofa.

With out saying a word James got up and stared down at her. As he loosened his belt. Melanie stared back in anticipation. James unbuttoned his trousers and lowered them and his boxer shorts down. The cock that sprang out was even more impressive than Melanie had imagined. At least nine inches of rock hard manhood was presented to her. James lifted up Melanies legs and eased them apart exposing her very wet engorged pussy lips. Briefly she felt the cool of the night air on her which was quickly replaced by the heat from James helmet as he lined himself up with her opening.

James could taste her pussy juices in his mouth and now he was going to fuck her. He could feel her heat on his cock and as he eased himself into her it was with satisfaction he saw her lips stretching to accommodate his girth. Melanie gasped as she felt James penis entering her. She could feel him inside stretching and probing further than any other cock had done before. When his balls eventually came to rest against her she thought his tip must be in her womb. With his cock buried fully inside her James reached into the top of her dress cupping her breast and easing it out. He went down on the exposed nipple sucking it hard. Melanie clutched him to her feeling her next orgasm building as James started fuck her pussy.

His cock was sliding into her with ease, getting wetter and more lubricated with each thrust. As she moaned beneath him gripping him tight against her bosom he could sense she was close to cumming. James increased his pace slamming hard against her pubice pushing his cock as deep inside as he could. He could feel his sap rising and knew he wouldn't be able to hold back for much longer. Melanie let out a gasp and he felt her shudder beneath him her pussy tightening around his shaft. He rammed his cock into her once more, shooting the first jet of spunk up inside her. Holding himself balls deep in her cunt he savoured his convulsing penis delivering spurt after spurt of hot cum. Melanie lay back as she felt the warm fluid flooding her pussy.

James stood up his softening cock glistening in the moonlight. Without bothering to wipe it he pulled up his trousers. Melanie reached for her clutch bag, she could already feel a dribble of cum heading from her pussy to her anus. She grabbed a pack of tissues and swiftly clamped one over her wet swollen hole to stem the flow. Reaching down she picked up her knickers from the floor.

"Is this the start of something?" James asked as he fastened his belt.

Melanie smiled. "I think you should be getting back to that wife of yours."

James nodded and smiled as exited the summer house, leaving Melanie to sort herself out before she too went in search of her drunken spouse.