I Love My Grandpa

Story Info
Inspired by greentext how a granddad liked a game character.
2.1k words
4.24
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters are above 18.

One day I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2, with Pyra as my main blade... Well, if you have no idea what that means, it's a game where I sometimes control a sexy redhead girl.

That day my mom noticed it, didn't like it, and gave me a dressing down for wasting her money on such a sexist game.

When she almost got herself worked up to start screaming, grandpa arrived. He's a doctor and often comes home late. He's almost sixty, but is still quite fit and spry. Says he's gonna live another sixty years and die at the workplace.

You know the stories how in-laws never get on with each other? Well, that was the case with mom and grandmother when I was little. But then she divorced grandpa and left. The way grandpa handled that, earned him mom's greatest respect. Mom would listen to him even when she listens to no one.

So, grandpa asked what the fuss was about and mom told him. He said it was OK for young men my age to be interested to look at such things. That she should let me be a man.

He used to be a psychologist-- or was it psychiatrist? Anyway, now he's a GP since it's less nervous. But he's got a great understanding of how people's heads work and can make people see things his way.

So, mom agreed it was OK for me to play games with sexy girls in them and left. Grandpa asked if it's OK to stay and watch me play. I said yes.

Grandpa obviously liked what he was seeing. He even asked me to do some lewd moves, and I was happy to make him happy and jiggle her ass.

This was the first time I realized how much I love him. I wished I could transform into Pyra and let him fuck me.

* * *

Everybody has heard of the X-Change pills these days. They turn you into an opposite sex for a while... Or permanently.

The pills were not hard to find. Many local dealers even offered the first six-hour pill for free. I easily got myself a dozen from different sources. I hoped they didn't share lists of clients.

Late at night, when everybody were asleep I dared to try. I undressed, stood at a mirror, swallowed the pill, washed it down with water and looked at my reflection with nervous anticipation.

When you transform, there's no telling how'd you end up. It's a lottery. The end result may have some family resemblance, but it's never the opposite sex version of you. Some packages describe what you'd look like, but very vaguely. You can map your genome, factor in the particular pill properties, have them run a lengthy computation, and there'd still be room for error. It's cheaper and faster to just eat the pill.

Those thoughts distracted me and I missed the moment of change. When I looked into the mirror, I saw, of all things, Pyra!

On closer inspection, there were differences, of course. Sure, I was a snub-nosed redhead in her late teens, even the right shade or red, and hair almost reaching my shoulders. But my tits were not that big. And neither were my eyes. I was tall, but I wasn't 48-24-48, not even 36-24-36, maybe 30-24-30 at best. And still, I was hot.

I sneaked into the bathroom and took my time exploring what I'd gotten between my legs. Fingering myself was good, but playing with shower was much better. I tried everything a girl with no toys can do in an average bathroom. Fingers -- I was tight, but managed to fit four once I got wet enough; water streams -- the shower was great, but the stream from the faucet was a bit too strong for my liking; licking my nipples -- can't say I enjoyed it, just made my neck sore; shampoo bottles -- the zucchini-shaped one was best. I was moving this makeshift dildo inside me imagining it was grandpa working his dick. It could not compare to a good blowjob (and I've got enough of those to compare), but was still pretty damn nice. I ended up falling asleep in the bath with the bottle still in my pussy.

I woke up when dad started knocking the door. Fortunately, I already returned to male sex. The bottle was pushed out, by the way.

* * *

I was kinda scared to approach granddad. I decided to practice on a certain student my age. I invented an elaborate scheme, pretended to be his secret admirer, contacted him online, arranged a date...

Long story short: when I was sitting on my bed putting on clothes and makeup I "borrowed" from my sis, grandpa walked in on me.

He just looked and froze for a while. Later he told me I was a dead ringer for his ex-wife back when they met. Before she stopped dyeing her hair and started overeating at night. It was the frustration with growing fat and clumsy that made her the bitch I knew.

So, when he unfroze, he asked who I was and what the hell was I doing in his house. I saw no use beating about the bush and told him everything.

He knew about my feelings and that did not surprise him. But the information leaflet for the pill did. Grandpa did hear about the project -- years ago, when it only started. He didn't expect them to get viable results so soon. Or ever.

So, he sat down next to me and re-read that piece of paper several times. Then he hugged me and kissed me on the lips. His skinny hands with long dexterous fingers started roaming all over my new body. Concentrating on my ass and tits. It felt so nice to be groped by the one you love! I was already dripping wet.

Grandpa was an experienced lover, if a bit rusty. I was overwhelmed with his waterfall of kisses and caresses. I was very dimly aware what was happening around me outside this never-ending bliss. I think, he was rummaging in my purse for condoms, asked me, but got no coherent answer, since I could only moan.

He slowly and carefully slid his meat inside me, started moving, increasing depth with each stroke, then suddenly pulled out, leaving me hot and unsatisfied and longing for more. Then he put his face to my pussy and started licking.

Later he told me he came seconds after starting -- years of abstinence, you know. But then and there I didn't care. I only knew my lover made my pleasure last longer.

He was one cunning linguist. An expert. His fast strong tongue got into every fold and crease and didn't leave a spot untouched. I was engulfed by heat. Then grandpa put his dick in again. I came instantly. Screw bottles, screw blowjobs, this was the best orgasm there could be!

Meanwhile, grandpa continued fucking me. I wrapped my legs around him and tried to match the rhythm. I came two more times before he was satisfied and fell to bed next to me.

I kissed him again, then put my head on his chest wrapped my arm over him, and we lay there in silence.

* * *

When I opened my eyes, I was still a girl. Grandpa was laying on his side watching me intently.

"Now that you've got you wish of letting me fuck you as Pyra, what are you gonna do?"

That got me thinking. In a few hours I'll become a boy. Of course, I would want to become Pyra again, to make love to grandpa. Being so close with someone strong and reliable, with someone I knew so well -- it felt incredible. I wished to stay with grandpa as his girl as long as possible. I could even take a permanent pill -- if I follow simple rules, those can be reversed with other pills. I can have my gender legally changed to female -- with X-Change it's no different from other means, only simpler. Of course, I was going to finish college and get a job and other adult stuff like that.

That's more or less what I replied -- in far more words and far less coherent. But grandpa understood it all and was pleased.

"Pyra," he asked, "will you marry me? Will you live with me together till death do us part?"

"Yes," I said. "I will. But my name is not Pyra."

* * *

Then he helped me dress, and we went downstairs to introduce me as his girlfriend and future bride to his son and daughter-in-law. Once they saw he was serious, they were perplexed and grumbled about 'gray beard and lusty heart', but otherwise were pleased grandpa found his happiness. Fortunately, he wasn't going to keep the pretense long and quickly confessed who I really was.

While mom and dad were at loss for words after the news, grandpa read a long list of things they did wrong raising me, what mental disorders they gave me, and how it made me a nervous wreck unfit for self-reliant life. Must've prepared it in advance and rehearsed. He promised to try and set me straight in the time he had left to live.

Of course, my parents were furious. But they couldn't make any seriously justified objections -- what he said was all true. Then I transformed back and left to change clothes. When I returned, the shouting had already stopped.

* * *

In the following weeks life went on as before. Except that I had less time for games and more sex. Since grandpa always comes home so tired, I was mainly riding him as a cowgirl. And mom resigned herself with having another daughter and gave me a crash course of being a woman. Cooking and dressing were OK, but female hygiene was bothersome.

Over time grandpa was getting more and more distracted. He was searching for something in his old papers or online. He made several phone calls, but never got to people he was looking for.

When I asked, he said he used to work on X-Change. Long ago, long before they invented the name. As a psychopharmacologist. But when dad was born, he got a job with more predictable prospects. The project had some other goals -- which seemed just as unattainable as instant sex change. But there's no mention of them now and all the people he knew changed their numbers and addresses.

His obsession started to affect our sex life. More than once I gave him a blowjob while he was reading various research articles and reports on a computer. I even tried straddling him while he was sitting in front of the computer. But the chair was creaking so ominously, it was too distracting. He promised to buy a sturdier one.

Then one day he suddenly left.

* * *

He came back two days later. He did get in touch with a friend from back then. Yes, the subproject he wanted was still going, and it got just as far ahead as X-Change. But unlike the mainstay X-Change, they had trouble with testing and getting approvals. They had no shortage of volunteers, but few were healthy enough to guarantee their safety. They were more than happy to give grandpa a sample, which he demonstrated to me and promptly swallowed.

"What does it do?" I asked.

"Same as your permanent X-Change pill, but it changes the age. It should kick in right about now."

His hair darkened -- gray disappeared completely. His back straightened. His wrinkles remained, but no longer as deep. All in all, he looked no older than forty.

He undressed and checked himself in a full-length mirror. He got more fit -- more muscular, like on his old photos.

"Alas, there's only so many years a single pill can shave off. I have to wait a year and report any and all side effects until they'd give me more."

And then he carried me to our bed, and we made love.

* * *

Technically, we haven't married yet, and I still go by my guy's name. We decided to wait for that until my college graduation.

In practice, I'm grandpa's wife for all intents and purposes. Dad jokingly calls me 'stepmom'. I don't know what came over me, but when I'm a girl, I cannot stand dirt and clutter in my house, wash everywhere and politely ask everybody to wipe their feet. Dad always replies "Yes, stepma."

I thought grandpa had remarkable endurance for sixty. These days, he's insatiable. We hardly sleep on Saturday nights.

I'm enjoying every minute of it.