Don't Call Me Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I seldom thought of Monroe anymore and sometimes had trouble remembering what he looked like and what it felt like when he made love to me. My thoughts seemed to be occupied with thoughts and desires for my grandfather.

*****

You know, it's funny, but Grandpa wasn't exactly what you'd call a handsome man. He was an average looking man with a mature man's body. Grandpa was in his early fifties, just over six feet, his head shaved bald as a cue ball, with an increasingly noticeable pouch and a cock that, when fully erect, was any girl's dream. I loved his body, how it looked and felt, and the scent of his maleness, that warm smell of Johnny Walker, tobacco, and cologne.

There was just something about him that I felt physically attracted by. Something that made me feel safe, loved, and cherished. We had a large swing out on the deck behind the house. On warm summer evenings, when the folks were gone and we were alone, we'd sit out on the swing, and he would sometimes ask me to take my panties off and sit in his lap. He said he liked how it felt when my warm bare bottom pressed against his naked lap, squirming around until I made his cock hard.

He'd put his hands on my hips and reposition my pussy so that he could move my slit back and forth along the length of his shaft. I'd close my eyes and enjoy the way my clit would rub against his cockshaft, and after a while, Grandpa Jake would start trying to slip his cock inside me, and eventually, with a deep thrust of his hips, he'd succeed in penetrating me. I remember how Grandpa's cock seemed to grow bigger and stiffen as he pumped several times before he would spew thick streams of cum inside me. These evenings would leave me quivering with pleasure and sometimes softly crying with the happiness I felt.

*****

Grandpa celebrated his fifty-fourth birthday recently and had a minor stroke a few weeks later. Fortunately, everything worked out, and he's doing fine and is back at home.

He is such a robust and vital man everyone was surprised when this happened, and I was briefly awash with the same anxiety, fear, and uncertainty that I felt when my fiancé died. But this time, Grandpa was there from the beginning with his love and reassurance.

Grandpa had moved into a small house during the spring because he wanted more privacy. Following his illness and wanting to be with him, I moved into the house under the pretext of helping manage his home and finances and acting as a companion of sorts.

Since we started living together, I must admit that I still sometimes find myself in a state of disbelief as far as society and its beliefs and expectations are concerned and how it impacts our lives. If anything, though not an insurmountable problem, I felt the biggest obstacle to our happiness was our age difference. Grandpa and I are just regular middle class people with middle class values, desires, hopes, and goals. Despite what so many people want to believe, we are not degenerate perverts. Grandpa has never abused or exploited me, and I think, considering everything, we are happy together. Living with him, just the two of us, in the privacy of our own home has brought me more joy than I could have imagined.

*****

At night I lay here next to him, titties swollen, belly ripening with a developing baby, pussy pink, warm and wet, patiently waiting for his cock.

If you haven't figured it out, the baby I'm carrying is my Grandpa's. When I first learned that I was pregnant, I was a little scared and unprepared for this, but Grandpa was thrilled and reassured me of his love and that everything would be fine. Consensual incest with my grandfather, while we've obviously kept our relationship a secret, has nonetheless given us a lot of happiness and pleasure. As hard as it might be to believe this baby is proof of that happiness.

If you stop and think about it, I suppose Grandpa Jake's knocking me up was inevitable. I mean, we'd been having sex for almost a year... I just never seriously thought about it or even thought it was possible; after all, he's my grandfather; I thought he was too old to make babies. I told my parents that the baby's father was an old boyfriend named Frank, who was no longer in the picture. That lie hopefully will put to rest the questions that were bound to arise.

Of course, they weren't happy at first about the baby or the missing boyfriend, but imagine how they would have felt and reacted if they had known or even suspected that Grandpa Jake was my baby's father.

Despite Grandpa's initial shame and regret after our first sexual intimacy, his resolve for it not to happen again was overshadowed by his growing attraction toward me. I believe though he was honestly appalled by his behavior and the perverse pleasure he experienced, as far as he was concerned, I was of age, he wanted me, it was consensual, and that was all that mattered.

Incest be damned.

At that point, Grandpa Jake became the aggressor, the dominant partner in our relationship, and my now being pregnant with his child only reinforced his feelings.

*****

Well into my pregnancy, with each week, I was growing bigger. The more my belly expanded, and the heavier and fuller my breasts became, the more attentive and sexually attracted Grandpa Jake became.

Excited by my changing body, Grandpa always seemed ready to ease his cock inside me. He said he loved the warm, slippery tightness of my pregnant pussy. Half asleep at night lying in bed with him next to me, I'd feel the thick head of his cock pressing urgently against the small of my back and then between my legs, wanting entry... it took my breath away.

Even in my pregnant condition, he loved me to climb on top and straddle him. Grandpa would take my hips into his big hands as I rubbed my pussy back and forth along his huge shaft. I know he would sometimes struggle to hold back, even as he rubbed his cockhead along my slit, making my pussy so hot and wet.

"I don't want to hurt you or the baby," he'd sometimes say before we made love, but after a while, he'd spread open my pussy lips and place his cockhead against my pregnant hole, which silently meant he was ready to fuck. I'd eased my pussy over the thick helmet shaped cockhead, sliding it up and down on his shaft, working his big dick inch by inch inside my dripping cunt, pushing my pussy downwards, trying to take his entire length inside me.

"Oh my God, Emmy...that's it, baby! Slide that sweet little pussy down my dick. Fuck me with that hot pussy!"

"Emmy, Emmmmmy, Emmy! He'd groan. Spurred on by him repeating my name, I'd start to cum.

"Yes, cum all over my cock! Fuck me, Emmy, yes, oh, yes!"

As I continued to cum, he'd slowly thrust his big cock in and out of my grasping pussy. Then I'd feel his cock as it started to throb, and his hot cum erupted inside my tight pussy. The heat from his load making my pussy cum once again.

With his eyes closed and his head thrown back, Grandpa Jake would thrust upward, driving his cock so deep in me my pussy would be full to overflowing with his cock and cum! I was being fucked by my Grandpa, and I was cumming so hard I felt lightheaded.

"Oh, Grandpa," I said softly against his ear.

My Grandpa paused for a long few seconds before he said, "Emmy, I want you to do something for me... "

"Of course, Grandpa. What is it?" I asked, thinking I had done something that displeased him.

"When we're together and alone, I don't want you to call me Grandpa. I'm just a man. My name is Jake. I don't feel like your Grandpa when I'm between your legs, making love to you. They call what we have incest, and they say what we're doing is wrong, but... but I don't see it that way, Emmy. We're a man and a woman showing each other how we feel and care about each other. Not a grandfather and granddaughter, so I want you to call me by my name."

I looked at him and saw the sincerity of what he said and felt.

"Alright... Jake," I said as I kissed him, spreading his lips with my tongue, exploring and savoring the feel of his mouth.

When we finally settled down to sleep, I lay cuddling next to him as he gently caressed my belly, where his unborn child slept. I fell asleep that night full of his cum, his baby and I loved it and him!

*****

By now, I was really showing - I was probably at the beginning of my eighth month. Surprisingly, I was still lean and trim, except for my huge, round belly, which he loved shooting his cum onto. Jake was fascinated with my changing body, and the growing baby belly only wetted his attraction... and his jealousy. He loved for me to get on all fours while he banged me in doggy position; Jake liked this because he could reach around and rub my ripening belly.

During the time we had been living together, we had never actually argued. I mean, sure, we had disagreements and minor spats over things of no real consequence, but this one argument was our first, and it was the one that made me, for a moment, seriously question what we were doing and the implications.

The day started innocently enough. Jake rose, had his morning coffee, and headed into town to run a few errands. Late morning, I talked to my Mom, who invited me over for lunch, and so around noon, I drove the two miles to Mom and Dad's house. As we finished lunch, Mom casually mentioned that David, Monroe's younger brother was in town and that she had given him my address and phone number and told him to be sure and call or stop by before he left town.

"Well, I hope he does... it would be good to see him," I said.

As it turned out, David came by Mom's again before I had left. He looked so much like Monroe that I held my breath in surprise when I opened the front door. Of course, he was surprised by my pregnancy (Mom hadn't said anything about it to him), but he knew Monroe couldn't have been the father. I explained about the missing boyfriend and living with my grandfather and that, all things considered, my life was relatively happy and pleasantly uneventful. David shared that he had stopped for a short visit with his parents and that his next stop would be the Middle East, where he was being deployed.

After a too brief visit, David was preparing to leave. Just as I leaned forward to kiss David lightly on the cheek, Jake came barging into the house, being rude toward David and obviously angry about something.

David and I repeated our goodbyes as he pecked me on the cheek and left.

"What the fuck was he doing here with you?" What was he doing here?" Jake demanded.

"My god Jake... that was David, Monroe's brother," I replied, puzzled by his anger.

"How long was he here? Did you invite him here?" Jake demanded to know.

All I could do was stare at him in confusion at his behavior, and for a moment, the thought that he was jealous occurred to me and was quickly dismissed.

"What is wrong with you? " I asked, my anger beginning to rise.

"I don't want you having people in the house when I'm not here," he said self-righteously.

"What? What, you're being ridiculous, I said in disbelief. I'm not your prisoner here, and I'll invite whoever I like here."

Jake came towards me and, grabbing my arm so tightly it would surely leave a bruise, said, "You'll do as I"... and before he could finish, I jerked away from him and, in tears, ran down the hall to our bedroom and closed the door.

*****

I was a sound sleeper, but I knew it had to have been quite late when Jake came to bed. I didn't wake immediately, but gradually I felt Jake in bed behind me. I remember how he pulled me to him and parted my legs by lifting and resting my left leg on his right thigh and then easing his cock inside me. His cock was half buried in my pussy before I became fully awake, and realizing what he was doing began to struggle against him weakly.

"Stop, get off me! Why are you doing this? I asked as I began to cry.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay, baby," he whispered as he held me closer and pulled me onto his cock, filling my wet pussy with his entire length. Jake pulled his cock out to its bulbous head, then pushed it in again and began slowly fucking me, in and out on his cock. Holding my hips, he started grinding his dick into me while at the same time rubbing my clit. I was trying not to respond, but I could hear my breathing increasing and my heart beating faster. I could feel my hips swaying back and forth on his cock. Then I... I suddenly felt my pussy contract hard on Jake's cock as an intense orgasm washed over me.

Still grasping me tightly, Jake began to fuck me as fast and as hard as he could until his balls pulled up against his body, and his cock stiffened as he began to cum. He held onto me as he groaned and grunted through his orgasm.

Afterward, he embraced me as we lay in the quiet afterglow of orgasm.

*****

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I know I acted like an ass," Jake said, attempting to apologize for his earlier behavior.

"I had come home, and when you weren't there, I went by your Mom's. She said Monroe's brother was in town, and you had just left with him.

"Well, yes, I did. I had a few small things that had belonged to Monroe that I thought his Mother would appreciate." I explained.

As soon as I got home and stepped out of the car, I called out your name, but you didn't answer. I came into the house, and when I didn't see you, I went upstarts to our bedroom, and you weren't there either.

"That's because we were in the backyard, having a glass of iced tea... I didn't hear you, I said with exasperation. What did you think we were doing?" I shouted.

"I'm sorry... I felt so jealous, and I couldn't think straight," Jake said. I began to cry, and he held me tightly to him. "Please, Emmy, don't cry... it's okay, don't cry."

"But why? Why would you be jealous? I've never said or done anything that would arouse your jealousy or distrust."

After several minutes, he said he didn't understand it himself, but maybe it was his being so much older than me, but his possessiveness, his male insecurities, had begun to surface when he got me pregnant. My being pregnant with his baby made him irrationally suspicious and wary of other men even looking at me. I belonged to him, and it was his baby growing inside me, and seeing me with David, Monroe's look alike brother, had driven him a little crazy.

"Oh, Jake, I said... you never have to worry about my love."

Despite everything, the shouting, accusations, and tears, Jake had developed a hard erection. I didn't resist when he reached between us and let his fingers massage my clit. I involuntarily began to grunt softly when he slowly slid his cock inside me and began to carefully make love to me.

"Oh, Emmy, it feels so good to be inside you. Don't stop loving me or letting me love you like this," he said.

I felt the warmth of his breath against my cheek when he rolled me onto my back and positioned himself between my open legs. Being careful to keep his weight off my taut belly, he pulled his hips back and rubbed his cock head over my clit, back and forth, before he pushed forward until I felt his cockhead kiss the mouth of my tight, wet pussy.

When the tip of Jake's cock head was inside of my pussy, he pushed more and more, very slowly, until he was buried inside of me, his balls touching my ass.

I softly moaned as I held Jake tightly against me. He put his hands on my hips, pulled his cock nearly out, and slid it back in. I whimpered with pleasure when I felt my pussy tightening, squeezing his cock, milking it until he began to cum, and sending a huge load into my already baby-filled womb.

I looked into Jake's eyes and could read the lust and desire as I came on his impaling cock, triggering his orgasm. When I had drained him of all he had, Jake, with his cock still snug inside me, held me close as we eventually fell asleep exhausted, satisfied, and happy.

12