Don't Deport My Girlfriend!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't about to refuse her. In fact, I was happy to oblige.

"Mmm. Good pussylicker boy," she cooed.

I halted a moment before resuming. That was a new term. I was confused about it in my head, but my dick throbbed in response.

"Bay-bee. I want you to do somethin' new," she said.

Without asking, she placed her hands on my head and pushed my down lower. Lower...to her ass.

"Uhh," I hesitated

"Come on, Jakey! You know how many men every night wanna worship my ass? I want you doin' it. Lick," she commanded. "Lick now or we stop".

I thought about the many men coveting her like she just said. Her new job had been abstract in my mind, but now I was imagining it more vividly.

And it excited me. Of course I should go wild over Camila's ass. I'm so lucky.

"Yes, Cammy," I obeyed. And without further hesitation, I licked. I reached under her and felt her cheeks and licked. I licked around her asshole and finally, I went in.

"Yes, boy. Lick mami's ass. Mmmm."

She fingered herself furiously while I obsessively licked her asshole. I was in lustful obedience. Something had been unlocked in me. It had been unlocking for some time, but I was truly beginning to accept and revel in it. My girlfriend was a goddess, wanted by numerous men every night. She deserved pleasure. Her wonderful round ass deserved my worship.

"Ahhh ah ah ah ohhhh!" I heard her moan out. And then her body relaxed.

"Clean up my cunt, bay-bee."

I shifted and did as told. I lapped up her juices and savored it. I was happy to have brought her such pleasure. Happy and horny.

"Can I jack off?" I asked when done.

"Of course, Jakey," she said. "Do what you gotta do. I gotta get cleaned up for work."

I masturbated furiously, thinking of Camila's ass.

===

I had lowered myself, I knew. But I was a janitor and my girlfriend was a star dancer at an elite club. I was lucky. I thought to myself that something had broken in me that I was so aroused to serve and diminish myself. But then I pushed away those thoughts. So many guys would kill to have what I have. I'm not lower than them.

I settled into my new job, cleaning up the mess that my former peers left behind. I emptied the trash, mopped the floors. And I cleaned the toilets. Later in the nights, I'd go pick up Camila. I tried to go inside to wait for her once. The bouncers laughed at me and told me to fuck off. Another night, I saw Agent Eric leaving the club with Camila. They were discussing something. They saw my car, and Eric came over and tapped on the window for me to roll it down.

"Go home. I'll bring her home tonight," he said.

"I thought that was my job now," I said.

"I'll tell you what your job is, little faggot. Go home," he ordered.

This was too much. I opened the door and got out the car.

"What are you gonna do, dickless little shit?" Eric taunted, "You gonna swing a mop at me?"

He shoved me into the car.

"Just do what Eric say, Jakey," I heard Camila cry.

"Better listen to her, boy. You have no choice. I watched that bitch shake her tits and ass for months, and then she thinks she can avoid me because you're cleaning up other people's shit streaks now?"

I had no response. I just looked down. Powerless again.

"Here's whats gonna happen. You get in the car and drive home. I take Cammy here and she finally gets to have real man control her like she know she wants. And then, if you're lucky, you can clean up after when I bring her home to you". He opened the car door and shoved me in. "Now leave".

Powerless.

I cranked the car, drove home, and waited.

I waited hours. The sun was almost up when I heard the door open. Camila walked in and saw me waiting on the couch.

"Eric say you be waiting there," she said.

I still had no words. I just kept my eyes on her as she walked around the couch and slid her pants and panties down to reveal her red pussy. I could see hints of cum around the lips.

"No worry, Jakey. I'm on da pill," she said as she reached out her hand to pull my gaze up to her eyes. "Now clean my pussy and I tell you what's changin'."

Disgust and arousal. It felt like a crossroad. I could choose to say no. I could break it off. It would make sense. No one was holding Camila accountable to do what she was doing at this moment. She wanted this. But could I let her go? Of course not. I had to listen. I was powerless. I returned my gaze to her pussy, and slowly began to lick.

"Good boy, bay-bee," she said. "Now I gon' be takin on a new position. Haha, gon' be takin' lotta positions. I been makin' mad cash dancin' n' shit, and da bosses real' happy wit da cash too. But dey thinkin I got a golden pussy and can be makin top money by doin' the real work."

I looked up, swallowing some of Eric's come before speaking, "They threatened you with deportation again?"

She laughed, "Haha! Not dis time. Listen, I ain't livin' with no fuckin' janitor. Imma be movin' outta here now. And dis gon' be the last time you taste this pussy. Dey say they got work for you at da club if you want."

I felt so ashamed. I asked, "What happened to us? What about the woman who fought for immigration rights and wanted to rebel against authority."

"Same thing that happen to you, I guess," she said. "Dey broke us. But when Eric took me tonight, he ain't fuck me like a scared bitch. Not like you. He call me his barrio slut, and I liked it. He fuck me like it all I made for. And I liked it. And I good at it. And Imma get paid doin' more of it. Now finish up, lil' boy."

My heart sank. My cock rose. I guess I am broken, I thought. I returned to cleaning up Eric's mess. When I was done, Camila walked out and I heard a car's door shut before it drove off. Eric was waiting for her.

===

The job offer from the club was, naturally, a janitor position. Same pay as the previous one. There was only one benefit over the same position at the news office: I could see Camila there. Everyone knew who I was before I started working there, apparently. They enjoyed taunting me as I cleaned up spilled alcohol, or cum stains off the VIP lounge sofa.

I was suprised to see Camila absent my first night working there. There were many amazingly beautiful women, but my girlfriend (woops, ex-girlfriend) wasn't among them. That continued through the next night. And the next. Three weeks went by, and I hadn't seen her. I was furious. I actually summoned the courage to approach the owner about it.

"I was told I'd get to see her!" I complained.

The owner, who turned out to be the brother of Agent Eric, smirked at me and said, "Calm down, little bitch boy. Tomorrow is your lucky night. Now get out of my office and never talk to me like that again or I'll fire you."

Tomorrow! I was so excited at the promise of getting to see her again. Where had she been? I wouldn't have to wait long to learn.

===

The next night, I arrived with anticipation. I cleaned my uniform fresh to impress her. I went around doing my normal duties. Cleaning the floors. The toilets. The VIP lounge. I waited. Where was she?

I was roaming the main floor when I heard the club announcer, "Now show some love for our next dancer: Straight across the border, it's Cammy Cans!"

Cammy Cans? What kind of name -

I didn't have to wait to learn. Out strutted a bronze-skinned beauty wearing an camouflage bikini top and a black G-string. She had almost the same pixie cut as the night we met, but it lead to a very short pony tail in the back. She had a few more tattoos, particularly across the chest.

And her chest. She had apparently used that "life upgrade" money to great effect. You don't call these breasts. That word is too tame. Too puritan. These were...well, cans. They were gigantic, like basketballs. Or bigger? Close enough. They were the kind of big tits you get when you want people to look. You want people to know you're a slut. You just want to be a fucktoy. No one would ever think they were real. They were round, fat tits. Cammy Cans's big fake tits were the star of the night.

That wasn't the only change. As she walked nearer on the stage, I could see her lips pursed like pillows. They looked inflated, as though they are for one only one purpose: Sucking cock. And though her ass was always bigger than most girls', she had work done to it as well. The way it plumped out made my mouth water and crave to lick her ass like I had before.

She was perfect. I couldn't help myself. I found a seat at the stage near her and pulled out my wallet. I didn't make much money, but I didn't spend much either. That was about to change. I started pulling out 20's and shook them for her attention. She noticed. She strutted over to me and smiled deviously. As she came near, she got down on fours and crawled over.

"Like me upgrades, lil chico?" she asked

"Yes ma'am," I responded, mesmerized.

"You gon' jack that lil' dick real hard tonight haha. Gimme dat money and get back to work, janitor." she commanded. And then she pushed her tits forward. I held out $140 of 20 dollar bills and slipped it into her G-string. She then blew my mind. She pushed her tits into my face and allowed me to motorboat her. It was only five seconds, but I almost came in my pants right there.

"That's all you get, bitch. Now go," she ordered me.

"Yes, ma'aam. Thank you, Miss Cammy Cans," I said.

I started for the restroom to masturbate, but then Eric stopped me.

"Where you goin', fag? Get to work," he said.

I had learned not to defy him, so I accepted that I'd have to hold off on my release. I cleaned around the room as Cammy Cans danced, letting paying customers feel her giant tits and ass. After a while, her time was up and she disappeared off the stage.

Still working dutifully while replaying in my head the image of her tits in my face, I was started when Eric interrupted me.

"Need you in the office, bitch," he ordered me.

"Yes, sir," I obliged and went on over. I opened the door to the office and saw the owner, Alex, waiting at his desk for me. Eric closed the door behind him.

"You happy now, fag?" Alex asked. "The bitch is back, though she's not your bitch anymore. Though she never was, going by what she said."

"I'm happy, sir. Thank you, sir," I answered truthfully.

"You wanna see her real job now?" he asked. He then opened up his laptop and spun it around so I could see. And my eyes opened wide. There was my Cammy. No - Cammy Cans. She was riding a customer. It was an oil CEO I remembered covering back in my news days. A unkempt man in his 60's, he liked to cozy up with and donate to politicians who were tough on immigrants. And there was Cammy Cans, a happy slut riding his cock while he talked dirty to her. I could hear what they said to each other through the laptop speakers.

"You like that cock, you barrio whore?"

"Oooooh, yes papi. Fuck your bimbo!"

"Turn around and face me while you ride me. I wanna see those ridiculous tits bounce."

Cammy Cans did as told, and resumed bouncing on the older man's cock. Her tits bounced and shook in a cartoonish and unnatural way, looking almost painful in the way the weight of them came down.

"Oooooh! Dios mio, papi!"

"Fucking slut!"

I couldn't help myself. I had lowered myself so far, why stop now. I pulled out my cock and started stroking. Right there in front of the owner. Right there in front of the agent who forced us into this situation.

"Not so fast, faggot," Eric said. "Your job is to clean up, right? Well, that includes cleaning up after that bimbo whore on on the screen there."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Well, there's some of her left on me from when I fucked her ass a couple hours ago."

I understood and obeyed. With eyes on the laptop screen and my mouth around the large cock of Agent Eric, I resumed masturbating. I could taste Cammy on Eric's cock, just as promised.

I was so lucky.

12