Don't Do it Again

Story Info
You cross the line and get what you deserve.
1k words
3.78
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not mad. I am dissapointed. It's no wonder that such a beauty like you is very wanted. But this will not happen when I am your bf. Today I'm going to confront you and punish you.

It's Tuesday afternoon. Today you have no job and I just came from my business a few hours ago. You are comfy laying your sofa and read some drama book. You wear comfy gray sweatpants and black tanktop. I just finished my lunch.

"Can we talk?" I come in the living room.

You wince and look in my eyes, than you try to act calmly.

"Yea, what's going on?" I say.

"Who the fuck is Tom Mason?" I tell you staring in your eyes, standing in front of you.

"I don't know, why?" You reply.

"You were texting him," I keep the stare.

You close the book and sit up. You deny, but your every movement tells otherwise.

"He's been hitting on me, but I rejected him," you reply awkwardly while you try to figure what I know and how I know it.

"Rejected him? You were flirting with him!" I say aloud but still calmly.

"What are you talking about? He messaged me, I told him I have a boyfriend!" You try to bluff me.

"Oh shit. Don't play this stupid game. Yesterday you left your phone unlocked and I read the messages. He was about to ask you out," I say. I knew you were little bit promiscuous but this is not happening to me.

You stare at me, blush with shame and have nothing to say.

"So you are checking out my phone?" You say aloud.

"You were about to cheat on me!" I say.

Silence fills the living room for a few minutes. I am not angry, just little bit hyped up and dissapointed. I am above that but I still feel like I got shoot. You blush and frown on your sofa all guilty.

"I am sorry," you say finally.

I look into your eyes.

"Listen you went off the path and now I have to punish you," I say and your eyes widen.

"How do you punish me?" You smirk a little bit but you know I am serious about that.

I come closer.

"You were a bad girl and you got to pay me," I say and I unbuckle my belt.

You get what I mean, gulp and look at my crotch and back up into my eyes.

"Um, as you wish," you say still red in the face.

You reach forward on your sofa, pull out my trousers and boxers. My semi-hard cock springs up to your face. You stare at it for a while, then look up. My eyes speak clearly. You wrap your hand around my cock and start to stroke it. I breathe out with relief. Then you lick the length from balls all the way up. You finally put the head in your mouth and start bobbing.

"This is the only dick for you, understand?" I say.

You mumble something as suck it.

"I didn't hear you!" I say.

"Yes, I understand!" You say.

You still frown but you are getting horny. You start humming as you build up rhythm. I put my hands on the back of your head. I am getting close. You suck it good. Sucking and wet sounds fill the room.

"Alright let's continue," I say.

You pull my cock out of your mouth and look up. I grab your hand and lead you to my bedroom.

"Take your pants off," I say and I pull out rope. "Hands back!" I order.

You do what I say and I tie your hands together with the rope. I undress myself. Then I grab you by your tied hands and throw you on the bed. I get on the bed behind you and lift your hips up. You are in doggy position but with no hands. You lean awkwardly on your face.

"It's not going to happen again. Am I clear?" I ask.

"Yesss, I am sorry," you answer in guilty but horny voice.

You absolutely love what I am doing. You can't wait for me to stick it in. You love being tied up and uncomfortable. I spank your ass a few times and you scream. I line up my cock between your buttcheeks. I slide the length of my cock between the asscheeks and give myself a little assjob. You moan and wiggle.

"Don't do it again," I say.

You will never forget the words. Then I put the tip in your slit and thrust forward. Your loud moan fills the bedroom. I grab your hips and build up the tempo. You wiggle in the uncomfortable position and arch your back. I grab the booty and keep shoving my cock in and out. You try to do something with your arms but you can't. I grunt and thrust it as deep as I can. You moan hard. You are already relaxed and horny af. You start backing your ass up on me. I grab your forearms and lift your whole upper body as I lean back. That causes me to enter you even deeper. You scream loud with every thrust. Sounds of clapping, my body hitting yours fill the room. The bed squaks. I fuck you harder than usually so you feel pain a little bit. I release your arms, get a grip of your hips again and keep rocking your body. You bury your face in the pillows again. The thrill and excitement fill my body. Your mistake is resolved and we are fine again.

"Oh, yeahh, just like that," I hear you moaning.

The tension between us fades away and we start to fuck more passionately. I rub your back. You keep backing up on me. We are getting close to orgasm. I speed up my thrusting and soon I hear your moaning escalating. You start to scream, beg me to not stop and moan uncontrollably. I feel your pussy walls to contract and you come. I thrust a few more times and I shoot my loads inside you. I groan and growl as I orgasm. We breathe heavy, wait for our bodies to calm down. We are both relaxed, relieved and we giggle. I push you on your side. You are still tied up Then I hold your head and start kissing you. You bite my lips.

"Are we good?" You stare in my eyes.

"We are good," I reply and reach to your back to untie you.