Don't Forget the Sunscreen

Story Info
She doesn't run short of cream on a summer walk.
1k words
3.7
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some days of summer are perfect. There are days when it's too hot, or too humid. Or too grey. Or too windy. Or there's just too much to do to be able to enjoy the time. But some days of summer are perfect.

Perfection commenced as she got in her lover's car and they drove into the hills. They walked alongside the river hand in hand. It was wide, slow flowing, and dotted with waterfowl. The sun warmed them and made them smile almost as much as the company of each other. The wind blew light, catching cooling gusts across them. They talked of all sorts of things, from childhood, through first loves, the wrong paths they'd walked down and the interesting things they'd found on the way. Of nature, the nature of humanity, and inexplicability of naturism. And he'd admitted he could never entertain a three-way, as it took him long enough to unveil himself to one person, and the disappointment another would feel with him would be too great to bear.

She spoke of a relationship in college. She'd had a number of good friends, some of whom were occasional lovers, and many not. On one occasion, her boyfriend at the time had suggested they might invite a woman they both knew very well to join them in the bedroom. She'd desired her for some time, but held to a moderately strict monogamous lifestyle (even if over one weekend the monogamy had been counted in hours), and had leapt at the chance. The other woman, it turned out, had already been approached with this possibility, and agreed. They'd had an evening of pizza and wine, and after some teasing had begun to kiss each other. Her enthusiasm had grown greatly, and as soon as they were all naked in the bedroom she'd set to giving the woman the greatest pussy licking she could have. Her boyfriend had tried to fuck her at the same time, but in spite of this being his idea, hadn't managed to stiffen up. She took pity on him, and switched oral delivery, sucking him up and off in minutes. He never did last long under her magic powers. The woman was half heartedly trying to return the oral favour, but without skill or any real desire, and she had pretended she'd been satisfied to stop her. They'd fallen asleep, drunk and awkward, and hadn't really seen each other again after a very tricky breakfast the next day.

Her lover held her close. Apologised for saying things that might have been hurtful or bringing back unhappy times. Kissed her softly, and offered to put sun-cream on her delicate skin (as he'd noticed her nose didn't feel quite greasy enough). She slapped him gently on the backside as he got the cream out of the pack, but allowed him to massage it into her temples, cheekbones, shoulders, arms and legs.

They settled by the river under the light shade of a willow tree, it's weeping branches making almost a tent to sit beneath. After lunching on pie, pickles, cheese and bread, with a crisp cider to wash it down, they lay on the blanket he'd brought. The sun played with her calves, and she put her head on his chest, listening to the thud of his heart and feeling the heat of his body.

That heat began to rise in her, and she slipped a hand under his t-shirt, finding and flicking his nipple. They'd discovered it seemed to be directly connected to his manhood's on switch. She crawled a little further up, shuffled into a half crouch, and kissed him, meaningfully, tongue exploring. Her hand now went to see if her work had been effective. It had indeed; his pants bulged. She lifted the waistband of his shorts, and fished his strengthening member from between the folds. Overcome now with a need for his cock in her mouth, she wrangled him free and she crouched beside him and slowly took him in, fixing the base of him tightly with a fist.

She luxuriated over his dick, sliding it in and out, wrapping and adoring it with her tongue. She sucked hard, jerked and tentatively edged, and bounced, fucking the tip of him with her lips. She heard him 'oooh' and 'ahhh' as she played and enjoyed.

He wasn't passive in this. He reciprocated with his hand, moving down her own loose clothing, under panties and around the tense curve of her arse to part and penetrate her now frankly dripping hole. The angle was quite different than they'd managed before, but touched all the right parts of her. The way he slipped in, touched something inside with the pleasure shock power of her clit and caused her to grip and heighten the feel, was utterly entrancing. She started to loose concentration on his erection as she rode back against him. They gathered speed, now hearing the wet noises she'd initially been embarrassed by, and before she knew she was even close, the first wave of her tightening was on her. She moaned loudly around his cock, and let it pop from her mouth as she quivered with the pulsing waves that transfixed her.

She returned to the planet determined to give him the same experience, and recommenced her work on him, moving a bit for a better angle and so he couldn't distract her by playing with her pussy. She worked with purpose, sucking and swirling, enjoying the ridges and the responses. She raised her head and looked him in the eye "I want it." she declared, jerking him fast and firmly, returning to her self-appointed task. She didn't know if it was the permission or the moments of hand job which made a difference, but soon she was treated to his groaning release. She smiled, which was awkwardly messy as he leaked a little onto her cheek.

Dabbing his cum from her lips, she shuffled up to kiss him. They snuggled, satisfied, in the shade of the tree and waited for the sun to touch his forehead to signal it was time to move home.

---

AUTHORS NOTE: This was inspired by Sapho Fragment 9

"I love the sensual.

For me this

and love for the sun

has a share in brilliance and beauty"