Don't Forget Your Wife's B-day Ch. 01

Story Info
James forgets his wife's birthday, so she makes him a maid.
3.6k words
4.52
16.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock struck midnight as I was reading my book on a recliner in our bedroom. My wife was working late on some work project on the computer nearby.

"I can't believe you forgot my birthday!" She suddenly said angrily.

I remembered the date--of what was now yesterday--and had an "Oh Shit" moment. Our kids were grown and moved out of the house, so I must have missed their phone calls--overhearing one saved my the year before.

"Yeah, that's right. Well, for the past couple of hours I've been thinking of how to punish you. You're going to eat me out--and get nothing in return!" She then saw my lack of reaction. "Oh, that doesn't seem too bad? OK, well, remember my Halloween outfit from a couple months ago? You're going to wear it!"

"Oh, come on Melanie, I'm really sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I mean we did go out for drinks a couple days ago with several of our friends and we celebrat--"

She cut me off, "No getting out of it. Here I'll help you." She walked to her closet and pulled that outfit and a few other things out. "I'm giving you some of my old and worn things to put on with it for the full effect." She had a pair of black bikini panties, black bra, and matching garter and stockings, plus the maid costume.

I set the book down, sighed, and started stripping. I grabbed the panties but she stopped me. "No James, garter and stockings first. Here I'll help since you've probably never done this before... right?"

I nodded no. So I slipped the garter on then she slid one stocking up my leg and fastened it. Then she watched as I did the other. Next I pulled the panties up, then grabbed the bra.

As I fumbled with it, Melanie took it from me and put it on me as she said, "Pay attention. I'm not going to do this every time for you."

"What do you mean every time?" I asked.

"Well, I think you'll be cleaning the house this weekend, so this is the most appropriate uniform."

"No, that's too much," I said a little upset. "Can't you just give me a list of tasks to finish?"

She gave a sly smile, "That too. But the costume is required. Besides," she looked down at my panties, "although you're saying you don't want to, I noticed you're a little excited ever since you put the panties on."

"That's not--" I started to protest.

"That's not what your body is telling me, and that doesn't lie. This is very interesting..." She then helped me into the french maid dress and put the choker around my neck.

Melanie grabbed our laptop and did a search for a french maid porn video as she undressed. She laid down on the bed and set the laptop next to her. I went to give her a kiss and she turned my head away. "Get to work, Missy. Hey, I could use that as a pet name for you."

I spread her legs a bit, but first gave my attention to her nipples. I played with one with my finger and thumb as I licked and sucked the other. I listened to her video as I did so. I then moved down to her pussy and spread her lips to make it easier to find her clit.

The video must have been good because she was already wet. I started licking her clit. As I did so she grabbed my hand and moved it to one of her tits, so I massaged that as best I could. Her moans intensified as the moans on the video did and I felt her tighten and cum.

I started to lift my head but she pushed it back, "Nope, keep going, I want multiple... these girls are so hot!" So I kept licking and felt her cum twice more before the video ended.

I got up to to undress but she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Its my turn now, right?"

"Ummm, no. Remember, you forgot my birthday so you don't get anything?"

"Oh please, I'm so turned on!"

"I thought you said you weren't..."

"Well, I'm turned on by the video and you."

She took a moment then said, "OK, I'll make a deal with you. I'll give you a blow job under the following conditions: You watch the same video I did, and you keep the costume on while I suck you off, you sleep in the panties, put the costume back on tomorrow--don't worry I'll give you a new pair of panties--and you don't protest, you have to fully act the part. You can even cum in my mouth."

I was pretty hard up. It was either that or try to slip into the bathroom to take care of myself, but I figured she'd get more mad if I did that. Plus, she didn't normally let me cum in her mouth. So I agreed.

Soon I was half laying in bed watching the video as she pulled down my panties and began sucking my cock. If I lasted two minutes I'd be surprised. After I filled her mouth she snuggled next to me for a moment then gave me a kiss. A cum-filled kiss! I started to move my head away, but she had her hand behind my head and kept the kiss going for a minute.

"Did you like your present, my french maid slut?" Melanie asked with a wicked grin.

"Ugh, why'd you do that?" I asked, thinking about tasting my own cum.

"One more price for you to pay. Now clean yourself up and when you come back to bed you better be wearing just those panties."

A few minutes later we were both snuggling in bed, each of us just wearing panties.

----

We awoke the next morning and made breakfast, still wearing just panties--with all the blinds closed. I stole some glances at her looking super hot with her 34D tits bouncing as she moved around. She finished breakfast first, so she took a shower first. When she came back to the bedroom where I was getting ready for my shower she was just wearing skinny blue jeans and a cream sweater.

"OK, I think I need to give some instructions. I set out my bottle of Nair--that's a hair remover. I want all of your hair from the neck down gone, and this will be the quickest & easiest way. So lather that all over, but save your sensitive bits for last or they will sting if you leave it on too long. Once you've put the Nair on, you have to wait a few minutes, so get a close shave. Then shower it all off. When you're done, put on the same outfit and this other pair of black panties."

"Melanie, you're really going to make me do that? I only promised to dress like this for the weekend." I protested.

"You promised you'd fully act the part... and it will grow back in a few weeks. Plus, your little guy down there doesn't seem to be protesting." She patted my hard cock in my panties. "Now get to it."

I followed her instructions and showered then dressed. First I put on the garter and stockings, panties, bra, french maid dress, and choker. Then I stepped out of the bathroom.

She was sitting at her makeup table and motioned for me to sit next to her. "OK, let's finish turning James into Missy." I gulped.

She talked me through all the steps, but it was like another language to me. I think the key points were: concealer, lipstick to rub in and cover the beard discoloration, foundation, powder, blush, lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. Then she grabbed a wig she had used in another old Halloween costume and put that on me and adjusted it. When she finally let me look in a mirror, I did see a woman looking back at me!

"That's magic," I said.

She gave me a hug, "Oh, I'm so glad you liked it Missy!"

"Well, to act the part for this weekend." I clarified.

"Sure... I made a list of things for you to clean and some notes on how to do it right. I'll be back for dinner."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"It was my birthday, I'm going shopping to the Leesburg Outlet Mall!"

"OK, see you later."

"Just make sure you make progress on that list. I expect you to be able to finish all that before I'm back."

I attacked the list as best I could... I did turn on some music to make things a bit easier. I also saved the living room tasks for a time when I wanted to half watch a sports game.

I finished at 4:30 and she was home at 5:30pm. She inspected the house and was pleased.

"OK, time to get ready for dinner," Melanie said as she led me to the bedroom. "Let's get changed... I picked something up for you." She opened a burgundy a-line jewel-neck dress, according her and presented it to me. "This will work with your stockings," she added.

Once I changed into the dress, she gave me a gold necklace and bracelet she had as well as matching clip-on earrings she just bought. "Your ears aren't pierced, so I got these cheap gold painted earrings. But they'll do for tonight."

She then changed into a black halter dress that she had also just bought. Then she sat me down at her makeup table and did her nails in a deep red. She then grabbed my hand to start mine.

"Wait a minute!" I protested.

"Shush, Missy. You promised you'd really give this a try." She then painted my nails to match to match my lipstick. Finally, she did her makeup as she touched up mine.

All done, we stood up and she walked us to our room's full length mirror. "Don't we look like a pair of hot sluts?" Melanie asked rhetorically. She hugged me and gave me a very passionate french kiss. She felt my hard cock pressed against her body as we hugged and added, "Seems like someone agrees." She brushed her hand over it as we broke the hug to make sure I knew what she was referring to.

Walking out of our room, she grabbed her purse and car keys.

"Wait a minute," I said. "I'm not going out dressed like this!"

"Why not? You look great."

"No Melanie, I've got to draw the line somewhere and this is it."

Melanie sighed. "Fine, we'll order in. But I don't want our efforts to dress up to go to waste, so we have to do a photo-shoot."

"As long as the pictures are just for us."

"Us? So you want to look at these again too..." she said under her breath.

"What?"

"Nothing, never mind."

We put in our order for an Italian restaurant and took pictures while we waited. Some of just me, some of her, and some of us together using the phone camera's delay setting.

Once dinner was finished, she led me to the couch where we watched a girly romantic comedy--but Melanie was all over me. We kissed throughout and she would play with my nipples and I would suck on hers. Eventually my panties were off and hers were too with her top pulled down showing her fabulous tits. We were on the floor together with her riding me, but ordering me not to cum. I had to slow her down a couple of times to avoid doing so.

Once her orgasm crested, she got off me and grabbed a glove.

"What are you doing now? What's gotten into you?" I asked.

"Relax baby... I was talking with one of my girlfriends today and she suggested that this would drive you wild. So just enjoy it." She put a towel under me as she flipped me onto my chest. She then proceeded to put some lubricant on her glove and my butt as she spread my cheeks. We had never done anything like this, but I decided to go along with it--just like everything else this weekend. The next thing I new, her finger was inside me and caressing my prostate.

As she explored the area she found a point that made me moan. "Yes, Missy, I want to hear you." I began to imitate the sounds of porn actresses depending on how her touch was affecting me. She used that to know what I liked best and a few minutes later I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

She threw out the glove, and then led me to the bedroom where we changed out of our clothes. "I got us matching panties too," Melanie said as she handed me a pair of lacy purple bikini panties. While the panties I had worn so far were simple black ones that could almost be men's briefs, I was too tired/happy/exhausted to protest this very feminine pair.

We woke up the next morning late. She hopped into the shower first, so I just laid in bed longer. She came out wearing a black jean skirt and green sweater that really complemented her blond hair.

"Do I have to wear the maid outfit again?" I asked.

"No, but I want to have a very honest discussion about all of this when you're done. And wear those same panties." When I came out of the shower she pulled the waist band of my jeans down a bit to check for the panties, which I did have on.

She had made coffee for us, so we sat down at the kitchen table and talked. Melanie grabbed my hand and said, "I had a long talk with my friend Julie while I was shopping. I told her all about our night before and how excited you were."

"That's just--" I began to protest, but she shushed me.

"Don't protest just because something is unusual or you'll be worried what others think. I've become more interested in girls ever since we've been watching porn together--lesbians have always been your favorite. And if you love that so much... well, y'know you can become one. Julie was born male remember."

I didn't know what to say. In truth I had thought about it how fun it would be to be a woman, but I always pushed those thoughts aside. Now here is Melanie not only saying it is OK, but almost encouraging me.

She continued, "I can see your gears are grinding... why don't you think about it? Meanwhile, I can get some info from Julie to find out what she had to do for her treatment."

I spent the day getting several errands done while turning this over in my mind. I even jotted down pros & cons and looked on the internet for pictures of people who have transitioned (what a rabbit-hole that was!) and tried to research what treatment was like.

I was staring at the screen when Melanie startled me, looking over my shoulder. "Julie is going to join us after dinner to tell us more about what she has been through."

"Oh, OK." I said, a little surprised at how quickly Melanie arranged this. "Do I need to dress up or something?"

"Do you want to?"

Right then is when I knew what I wanted to do, but I was coy, "Umm... yeah." So she walked me to her closet where she started evaluating which clothes she could let me wear that would be appropriate and that she didn't mind giving up. We settled on a baby blue blouse, black tennis skirt, black stockings, and matching bra & panties.

She wore a black blouse, burgundy skater skirt, black stockings, bra & panties.

Next she did her makeup and mine--although this time she had me practice a few of the steps. And finally we used that same wig. "We're going to have to get a better wig," she commented.

We had a simple dinner that we made together and awaited Julie. She arrived at 7:30 wearing a jean skirt and yellow t-shirt. Her curly black hair just touched her shoulders. I poured us each a glass of wine and we moved to the living room to talk.

"Julie, thanks so much for agreeing to talk about this." Melanie began.

"I'm happy to share my experience--I was thirsting for information when I began." She replied. "So where should I start?"

"Well, how did you know this was the right decision for you?" I asked.

"Oh, well, there's the button test. Basically, if you could press a button and you'd be the other gender--a woman--for the rest of your life, would you do it?"

"What would you think of that Missy?" Melanie asked me.

I had been thinking about the pros and cons throughout the day, so I said, "Well, I think so... except I worry what others will think and how I'll feel when I'm much older. I don't know if I want to be a grandma. But the feeling I get when I look in the mirror now after Melanie has helped me is incredible!"

"And the sex last night was awesome too, right?" Melanie added.

"I'm not sure I feel comfortable talking about that." I commented.

"It's ok, honey, Julie knows all of it. She's an old friend of mine and we talk about *everything*. Plus if we want her to be open we need to be too."

There was a pause then Julie said, "Yes, I want to help you any way I can. As for feeling like an old woman... didn't you tell me old is 10 years older than you are, whatever your age? When you were 25, old was people in their late 30s. When you were 35, old was people in their late 40s. That sort of thing."

"Yeah"

"Well, when you are 'old' you won't feel like it." Julie said. "Plus HRT seems to make most folks look younger--something about the softer skin I think. Oh, but I'm jumping the gun."

"Well, that sort of thing is fascinating to me. I did search the web a bunch and learned the basics but can you tell us your experience physically?" Melanie asked.

"Sure, I was pretty typical. But I should say this was just me--there can be lots of variation. You should see a doctor. Anyway, once I started hormones, I felt these sort of round nodules under my nipples about 2 weeks later. Oh, my skin was also feeling softer even before that. After about a month I could tell my breasts were starting to grow--but it wasn't until about my third month that I started wearing a sports bra. I also started laser treatment for my beard right away because that can take a many treatments to remove. It was every 6 weeks for about a year, and the last bit was some electrolysis. You will get less hairy elsewhere but its up to you if you want to get more removed. The hair on your head does seem to grow faster."

"Please go on," Melanie encouraged.

"Sure... well, I love my tits--" Julie pushed her top flat against herself so we could see them. "They are full D's and this bra has no padding. They were small C's after a year, then nearly D's after another year. You'll also see your face shifting--the fat deposits shifting and your hips will get bigger too. Only a little at first, but 6 months in you'll feel like something is happening to all those areas."

"What about mental changes?" I asked.

"For me, my libido dropped off after a few days and that lasted for about a month. But I feel so much more positive. I do get more emotional, but I'm happy having feelings. As for my preferences, I still do prefer women but I don't mind a cock--especially if it is on a pretty girl or femboy. Oh, and orgasms.... they are so much better. Instead of just a feeling in one spot, at some point they became a full body experience. Now that I've had my gender confirmation surgery I love them even more."

That was a lot to digest. After another pause Melanie asked, "How about socially?"

"I think things have gotten better--not that they were bad when I transitioned 5 years ago. I lost a few friends, but if they weren't going to accept me then I don't think they are good people. My family was mostly understanding. Co-workers were great. My office even did a seminar to help everyone understand. The few that may have had a problem learned not to show it or they'd be the ones in trouble. And obviously you've got a very supportive wife."

"So what would you recommend I do if I wanted to go forward?" I asked. Melanie leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Well, the three things to do now are to find a therapist and make an appointment, find a salon to do laser hair removal, and find a doctor who is familiar with transgender treatment and patients to prescribe hormones."

By then it was after 9pm, so Julie wanted to get home because she had work the next morning. We both exchanged kisses on the cheek with Julie, but I did notice Melanie's hand patted Julie's bottom as they kissed.

Julie added that she would check with some friends for doctors, therapists, and salons they use and send it to us tomorrow...

To be continued...

Comments help encourage me to write more, so please leave a comment: What you'd like to see happen next, what part you liked, what you want more of, etc.!