All Comments on 'Don't Forget Your Wife's B-day Ch. 01'

by ashleyw_xoxo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start, love it

missrhondamissrhondaabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, and the M to F transition is a common theme but is more believable by being instigated by the female/wife. I am confident many readers will enjoy discovering your tale of unforced feminisation. Don't become disheartened by any negative comments. Continue your storyline.

Sissy_TrishSissy_Trishabout 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story, believable and I enjoyed it very much. What I would like to see happen? I think the next chapter should have Melanie and Julie expanding on Missy's new circle of friends. Like a night out to meet other MTF in transition so Missy feels comfortable along the way. They can help Missy to discover the joys of anal sex and the world that opens to. I think you have a good framework to build from and you could go in many directions. I would like to see Missy embrace the whole situation along with Melanie helping and enjoying the journey together.

slth8469slth8469about 2 years ago

I believe this is going to be a great series. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think its so hot. I hope you and your wife has moved forward onto making Missy a beautiful sexy woman . The Hormones and about how the make tits grow is the part I liked

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe4 months ago

love the story would love to see it move forward to fruition

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userashleyw_xoxo@ashleyw_xoxo
Transgender woman in her late 40s just starting her journey. Looking for friends, encouragement, sexy chat, and role-play. As of May 2024 I've been seeing a therapist for almost a year & getting laser hair removal for over a year, will start HRT in early June. (Can't wait!) ...