Don't Go to the Orgy, Susie

Story Info
Greg and Louise try to stop their desperate cousin.
14.2k words
4.6
18.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE.

This is No.5 of the disjointed 6 part set. The main characters are aged 24, 26, and 25, and all were at least 18 when any previous activity took place. The story is set in the US, I apologise/apologize if some of my geography and terminology is awry.

________________________________________________________________

Important.

I will be writing a story, not entirely in this genre, featuring a character I introduce in this one, but she plays no active part here. She will have a central role next time. I trust that is in order. BS.

My cousin JJ shouted across the noisy office.

"Hey, Greg, your sister Louise has been trying to get hold of you, I said you would phone when you got in."

He was always referred to as JJ, although christened John John to please, I was told, his two grandfathers both called John.

What does sister Louise want, we haven't spoken for six months. I hope nothing's happened to mother.

Sister's phone was busy, so I sent a text message to tell her I was in the office until 8.00pm. We run a very successful shipping agency out of Savannah, and JJ and myself take it in turns to work unsociable hours so as to contact worldwide clients in their various time zones. The agency was started by my father Al and his brother George some years ago, although sadly Dad passed away with cancer when I was a teenager, and Mum now lives in Boston with a new partner. We do very well, employing fifty people which allows Uncle George, JJ, and myself to take time off to enjoy life. Uncle George is still a very good golfer and goes with his pals to courses all over the world, but JJ is an even better golfer and is working hard to get onto the PGA second tier tour. My hobby was sailing, and I am the proud owner of an 18-foot skiff, one of the few in the USA. These have a crew of three, and are wildly over canvassed, leading to frequent capsizes.

My sister phoned within a few minutes. Louise is 26, two years older than myself and works as medical secretary to a top surgeon in Fort Worth, where she went to university. I never worked out why mother sent her there, perhaps because she was a Texan herself. She is still single or was when we last met and she is most attractive. We get on well, but meet up rarely, I was looking forward to hearing her voice.

"What's up, sister, are you okay?"

"Yes, all fine and well, but it's Cousin Susie with the problem."

Cousin Susie is always having a problem. She is our mother's sister's daughter, and lives in Jacksonville. She is not conventionally good looking, as she has a sort of lopsided smile and a permanent frown, but she has nice legs. Aged 25, she is a partner in a fashionable boutique, which sells racy underwear, according to my sister.

"What's she done now?"

"Her big friend Mary-Jo organizes a mad all-in party weekend every year in aid of a big charity, and Susie said she wanted two tickets. They are fifteen hundred dollars each, but her new boyfriend generously said he would treat not only her but another couple as well, as a present. Now the boyfriend has vanished as usual, and she is on the hook for six grand."

I laughed down the phone although it was obviously not funny to Susie.

"So why has she told you, and why are you telling me? And where is this party weekend?"

"She asked if I wanted to go, it's a week on Saturday, and its in - and this is inconvenient - Pensacola Beach. And do you want to come with us?"

"Hang on, I am in Savannah, you are in Fort Worth, Susie is in Jacksonville and the party is in Pensacola. And it will cost me fifteen hundred dollars plus return airfare. Shall we put facetime on the phone so that you can see that I look like a nutcase? Anyway, I have a regatta a week on Sunday."

"Damn."

"Anyway, how is Susie going to afford her airfare, she is always broke, and also find another dork to pay his fifteen hundred?"

"Her mother - our aunt - is lending her the money for her ticket and paying for the other slot if she will take Cousin Kevin along with her."

I groaned.

"Cousin Kevin is a retard. He needs full time parental supervision. The last time I saw him he got drunk at his 21st and was sick on his mother's new sofa. I feel sorry for Susie"

"Wait, I can give you some better news. Mary-Jo, who is organizing the party, phoned me this morning, knowing that Susie had spoken to me. We can have our two tickets at cost plus to just fill the spaces. To you and me; one grand each. I can find that, and I have some air miles accrued, so how about it?"

Oh no, I am being pressured. Yes, I can afford it, and the company is flying people all the time, so it doesn't cost me all that much. And the skiff needs a new mast as we bent it last time out.

"What's this party all about? what's it for, what goes on?

"It's a purpose-built resort on Pensacola Beach. There are forty double cabins around a pool and central restaurant block. It's quite separate from the big parent hotel and its golf course. Susie hasn't been before but apparently it gets a bit wild. The ticket includes everything, food, drink, music, a fishing trip, a fashion show, and a golf tournament. She is emailing me the details. Please say yes, Susie is always getting into a tangle, I feel we need to give her a lift."

"Oh, and its over 21's only. Most are 25 to 35."

I thought about it for a few moments.

I could do with a blow-out; I had been working solid for three months. What the heck.

"I'll do it, providing I can square it away with JJ, I don't know his diary."

"I love you, brother, I will phone Mary-Jo now and speak to Susie. It will be fun to meet up, even with Kevin. I have had a bad few weeks, I need a spot of relief. Talk later. Bye."

A couple of hours later my private email box pinged with a message from Susie, and an information sheet about the weekend. She was looking forward to seeing me for the first time since Kevin's 21st, and said she was sorry for all the late arrangements.

The sheet asked us to check in on Saturday after 1pm, in the evening there would be a Mexican barbecue followed by a pool party. On Sunday morning the guys could go on a fishing trip out on the Gulf, and in the afternoon, there was a fashion show for the ladies and a golf tournament for the men. The only proviso was that you couldn't use your own clubs, you all had to use the clubs provided for hire by the hotel guests. It was off scratch, irrespective of ability and there was a prize of a generous voucher for branded sports clothing. A Fiesta party in the evening included a lively disco, we were asked to bring suitable clothes.

The sheet then detailed all the contact numbers and detailed the charity in Jacksonville to which all the profits would be directed. Lastly, where to wire the ticket money. No refunds. So, having checked that I wasn't needed in the office for that weekend, I logged on and was about to pay for my ticket when I remembered my sister's words: "I have had a bad few weeks." So, on impulse I wired Mary-Jo two thousand dollars to cover both our tickets, and emailed Louise to tell her what I had done. I could afford it; I had just banked a big cheque from selling my share of a racing keelboat.

She phoned me straight away, and I could tell she was close to tears.

"Brother, that's so sweet. I can afford it. But life has been very shitty recently, it's tough being on your own, it's good to know someone is out there looking for me. I will tell you more next weekend. Got to go. Love you."

On the spur of the moment, I then texted Susie to say I was looking forward to seeing her and said I had never seen her in a swimsuit, it had better be a good one. She texted back with a picture of herself in a very small black bikini, leaning against the door of a shop, presumably hers. It was well done, no doubt from a sales promo. She has a good figure, with long legs and a nice bust, but somehow her face is always set in a scowl as though she is in a bad mood.

I wonder if we can put a smile on her face.

The following week was very busy at the office, worldwide trade had boomed following the pandemics, and there was a big demand for cargo space. I found myself really looking forward to the break. I did wonder about the ticket price, but then tallied up the cost of two nights in a luxury hotel, all the meals, and the entertainment and it seemed about right. I then began to think about Cousin Susie, and sister Louise and realized that I had not been away with a girl for months and months. I broke up with Jessica six months ago. She was a very hot lover, but also a radical political activist, and I couldn't handle all the baggage. Then I unwisely started an affair with Stella, who is the jib trimmer on my skiff. They always say: 'don't screw the crew', and sure enough it was a disaster, as she fell out with Felix, my spinnaker setter, and the whole crew synergy collapsed. Live and learn.

It's a two-hour flight from Savannah to Pensacola, and I chose an early one to use the company discount. I would arrive an hour before Louise landed from Fort Worth and was happy to wait. I only had carry-on luggage, and had remembered my golf shoes, cap, and glove. Sister's flight was on time, and I stood as she wheeled her little case into the café. And she looked lovely, in a green blouse and matching mini skirt. We gave each other our usual hug, but when I looked into her eyes, I saw sadness and tension.

"Talk to me about it, Lou, we can get the taxi later. What's the problem, I don't want us to talk about it in front of Susie."

"Man problem, Bro. And a lot of it is my fault." I asked the waitress for two cups of coffee and held Louise's hand."

"I haven't had a steady man since I left Uni, just a couple of casual dates, but then I fell for someone. His name was Sergio, and he was a medic at the hospital. Very good looking and great company, we soon became intimate. He lived on the other side of Dallas and drove in every day. Sometimes he would stay overnight in my apartment. He was my first real lover; I was blissfully happy. Then one evening I went home and there was a lady standing outside my door, a small, pretty lady. She asked if I was Louise Beck, and when I said yes, she told me she was Sergio's wife. I almost collapsed on the doorstep. I was totally bewildered and said it can't be true, she asked if she could come in and speak to me and assured me that she didn't have a gun. Everyone in Texas has a gun. We came in and I collapsed into a chair, and she went into the kitchen and put on the kettle. She told me her name was Rita, and that they had two small daughters. At this I burst into tears and said I was so sorry. She said that I was not the first one he had tricked into a relationship, but she was going to write to the principal at the hospital to see if he could be disciplined. Then she left as she had a long drive back; her mother was looking after the girls. I was devastated and took the next day off. When I went in, I told my boss, who is one of the very top surgeons, and he was very sympathetic and supportive. Sergio was moved to another hospital in the group, I think in Corpus Christi. He is a shit."

I went round the table and hugged my sister.

"Oh, Lou, I am so sorry, you are such a lovely person, you deserve better."

"Onwards and upwards, let's go to this party and get wrecked." And we went outside and hailed a taxi to take us to the Beach Resort.

It was just as described, and most attractive on this sunny day. The forty cabins were in a wide horseshoe around the large oval pool, and there were hot tubs and Jacuzzis as well. It was late afternoon and people were already swimming and relaxing. Some were throwing hoops on the small basketball court. We took our bags to the central building, a large wooden open fronted structure with a bar, some tables, and a dance floor to one side. A reception desk had been set up, behind which was a stunning blonde girl in a bikini top and skinny denims which seem to have been sprayed on.

"You must be Mary-Jo, we are the Becks", and she responded with a smile and offered her hand. She introduced a tall, good looking black guy with dreadlocks as Clifford, saying he was her right-hand man this weekend.

"So glad you could fill in at short notice, Susie texted to say they are on their way. You are in Cabin 39, which is right near the end over there, Susie and Kevin are in 40. Go and settle in, the Pool Party starts at six, but you might want a drink after your journey. See you later." And she winked at me as Louise said to her:

"I hope having two sets of brother and sister doesn't upset the balance."

"Heck no. There's another set here as well, the Pettersons, you will see them soon. All the cabins have two people for the weekend, but four cabins have three. Don't ask, I just sell the tickets." And this time she winked at both of us.

"I am dying of thirst, I need a beer, same for you?" Louise nodded and followed me inside to the bar. I took the two glasses to an outside table, and we sat down, and continued the conversation we were having at the airport. We talked about our jobs, she asked after my love life, which had ground to a halt after my big mistake with shipmate Stella, and I could see her starting to relax in the sunshine and party atmosphere. I then carried my case and wheeled hers to the cabin. It was built to a high standard, with a verandah leading to the door, inside was a generous lobby and a tasteful bedroom with a king-sized bed, and a door leading to the bathroom. I had anticipated that we would be sharing a bed for the weekend but asked my sister if she was okay with that and offered to use the generous couch.

"As long as you don't snore or sleepwalk, we should be fine, you have a trustworthy face." And she laughed. "After my recent troubles it will be good to sleep with a real gentleman." At which point her face fell and she was on the verge of tears again. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. At just under six feet, I was half a foot taller than my sister, and the sailing regime keeps my upper body in good shape, with strong biceps and a flat stomach. I held her in my arms for several minutes. She had used an apple shampoo, and the perfume was intoxicating.

Being two years older, Louise had left for college when I was sixteen, then I went to mine and she stayed in Texas when she graduated, so we never really got together as adults, this was the first time we had been alone together, ever. There was a silly incident at my twenty-first, when our mother got us both drunk at a big beach house she had rented for the occasion in Folly Beach, but everyone else was roaring as well. Somehow, I had my clothes pulled off and I was thrown in the pool and then several others all jumped in as well. Louise being one. It's the only time I have seen her naked, before, or since. She looked good, mind. But we all got dried off, went to our rooms, and slept it off.

I felt a tiny tingle in my groin as I recalled that party.

We kept chatting for a while, unpacking our cases, and then some bumps next door heralded the arrival of Susie and Kevin. We went to greet them. Susie looked very smart in shorts and a loose tee shirt, but Kevin looked a dweeb in a scruffy vest and wrinkled cargo pants. They had decided to drive from Jacksonville, a five-hour run. Kevin was swigging from a can of Red Stripe, which I guessed was a sign of things to come.

"I'm here to win the golf, dude. I am driving for America." Looking at me.

"You're welcome, I'll just keep putting it in the cup." I was, in fact, quite a handy golfer although not a patch on George and JJ.

It was time to get changed for the pool party, so I let my sister use the bathroom. I rummaged in my bag and came out with my specialty. It was a one-piece costume with shoulder straps and legs that came part way down my thighs. LIFEGUARD was printed across the front. I looked a twit, but it was fun. I put on a short towel dressing gown to cover it up as Louise came out of the bathroom, also in a towel wrap.

"You wouldn't believe what they have on the bathroom counter." And she showed me a large box of tissues, a small box of condoms, and a large plastic bottle of coconut oil body lotion, placing them on the desktop.

I laughed. "How wild do these parties get?"

Kevin was banging on the door, so we stepped outside. He was wearing some awful patterned Hawaiian swim shorts and a wrinkled sweatshirt; however, Susie was wearing that little black bikini again. It hardly covered her nipples or her pussy, which was obviously shaved bare. She had a large beach towel slung over her shoulders. We were all wearing sensible slippers or loafers, except Kevin who had flip flops.

We headed for the central building, where a small Mariachi band had started to play some live music. The smell of cooking food wafted across, and we realized we hadn't eaten all day. The buffet had a Mexican theme, so we started nibbling on some tasty snacks as the crowd gathered. I worked out there would be eighty or ninety of us, ad looking round everyone seemed well dressed and as expected, in their twenties and thirties. My eyes were drawn to a very tall blond girl in a red beach wrap, talking to Mary-Jo. Louise and Susie were deep in conversation sat at a table. Kevin was leaning on the bar with his face in a beer glass and Mary-Jo waved me over. "

"Hi Greg, meet Mona Lisa Petterson, she is the one I told you about, also here with her brother. Mona Lisa, this is Greg Beck."

I said hello, and looked at this tall, very attractive woman.

"Mona Lisa? You have brave parents."

"It's worse than that, I was christened Desdemona Lisette, but it soon got shortened. I was teased at school and all through college. But my agent loves it."

"Agent? Are you a movie star, you've got the looks."

May as well be cheeky.

"No, I play golf on the ladies junior circuit and every little helps when you are looking for support."

"Good luck, I hope you can make it to the LPGA, my cousin JJ is trying to get on the PGA lower tour."

"JJ as in JJ Beck, is he your cousin, wow. He's good, I've seen him play."

Mary-Jo excused herself and I continued talking to Mona Lisa.

If sister and cousin weren't here, I would have a crack at this. I wonder what's under the beach wrap.

"So, you are here with your brother?"

"Yes, he's called Zach, and he seems to have found a drinking buddy."

I looked across to see scruffy Kevin in conversation with a tall youth with a buzz cut. Both had fresh glasses of beer.

"Oh no, he's with our cousin Kevin, he's a piss artist. They will be wrecked soon enough. "

Mona Lisa excused herself to go and talk to a crowd who she said were all from Jacksonville, and I went to find my sister. She was sat with a plate of good-looking food, as Susie had gone to join her hometown crowd as well. I went for a plateful likewise and grabbed a bottle of merlot and two glasses.

"Who is the tall girl, you seem to have found a friend. Any plans for later?" And she smirked at me.

"No, just chatting, she is a semi pro golfer and knows JJ, what were you and Susie discussing?"

"Oh Greg, she is really fucked up. Excuse the language. She has been desperate to get it on with someone, she hasn't been laid for six months, which in Jacksonville is a lifetime. This weekend she was planning to get shagged by the new boyfriend who offered to pay for the tickets. Or not. She said she was thinking of trying girls, would you believe. And Kevin is a fruitcake, he keeps trying it on with his sister, perving at her in the shower and showing a boner. I don't think this weekend is any good for either of them."

"Kevin is getting bladdered with Mona Lisa's brother, he'll be out of it soon."