Don't Go to the Orgy, Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise seemed hypnotized.

"Oh, wow, Susie, I had forgotten how hot you are. You still have a killer body."

Susie looked at me and then stared at my sister.

"Have you told Greg about our run in on his twenty first? "

"Mmmm, yes, but he's cool with it, don't worry."

I reached forward to the hem of Louise's skirt and lifted it up. She didn't resist.

"Look at that, Susie." And I exposed her shaved labia. Susie licked her lips.

"Turn round, cousin."

When Louise turned round, Susie pulled down the zip on her dress and it fell to the carpet, she was now stark naked and looked very erotic in the weak light from the bedside lamp. My sister then reached for the catch on my trousers, unsnapped it and pulled down the zip fly. They joined the dress, bustier and tattered shirt on the floor. We were both totally naked, so I put my fingers inside the waist of Susie's red thong and slid that down to join the rest. She was just clad in a garter belt, suspenders and stockings and I felt the beginnings of a very big erection.

I reached across and put one of Susie's nipples into my mouth, nibbling it gently with my teeth. I felt Louise's bare shoulder against my ear as she engaged Susie in a lip lock, and I put my arms around both of their naked torsos.

There was no plan for what we were doing, it was all just following instinct.

I relinquished Susie's nipple and sank to my knees. My face was level with her crotch, she had indeed shaved everything off for her tiny bikini, and I stuck my tongue out and slid it up her crease. She squeaked into Lou's mouth. I thought about also pleasuring my sister, but tonight was going to be all about our cousin. Anyway, I couldn't touch her vagina as Susie had her hand between Lou's legs and she was starting to push a finger inside. I continued with my tongue, and then changed it for my forefinger and stared to slide it in and out. Louise took charge of matters.

"Let's get onto the bed, Susie, this is your orgy, and you are among friends, relax."

They continue to kiss, Susie was stroking my sister's vagina and rubbing her clitoris whilst Louise twirled her cousin's nipples. They were both making quite a lot of noise. Now that Susie was flat on her back I could really go to work on her sex and I started to tease her clitoris with my tongue and teeth whilst I now had two fingers in her vagina, searching for the rough skin on the front wall. Susie started to bounce up and down, making a sort of honking noise like a baby seal. Then Louise issued fresh instructions.

"I'll take over there, you come and stick your big cock in her mouth."

We changed positions. Louise began to tongue Susie's mound, and I firstly leaned over and kissed her open lips. She was very excited and moaned into the back of my throat.

"Let me taste you, Greg, I have been waiting for three years."

I slid up the bed and offered up my swollen tool. It had been patiently throbbing for several minutes and I gasped as my cousin took the crown between her lips and swirled her tongue over the sensitive tip. Then she took another three or four inches into her mouth, raised her arm and clasped her fingers around the root, slowly stroking it up and down. I gasped and moaned at the delicate pleasure, for several minutes until my sister interrupted.

"Don't make him cum yet, he is going to fuck you, move down, brother."

I had only one task to complete. I knelt between Susie's long legs and rubbed the tip of my cock against her quivering labia, then slowly inserted the beast into her warm body. It slid in without resistance and I heard her cry softly. Louise was sat back on the bed watching as I slid right in until my cock root bumped into our cousin's vagina.

"There, brother, that's the other part of your twenty-first present. Enjoy."

Susie stared at my sister, "What do you men, the other part, when did he have the first part?"

"Mmmm, not long ago. The present got sort of delayed."

"We agreed I would watch. You cheated."

We were done with talking. Louise threw a leg across Susie' chest and lowered her crotch to her cousin's lips. Susie stuck up a tongue to meet Louise's crease, and began to slaver back and forth, using her saliva and the dribbling juices.

I started with slow fuck strokes until we established a rhythm, and I then increased the cycle until my cock root was rubbing against her clitoris on every down stroke. The noise made by the three of us intensified and then Louise was the first to finish. Susie's constant tonguing had successfully set her off and she shuddered and grunted, and then rolled off onto her side.

"Keep going, you two."

I pulled out and draped Susie's legs over my shoulders then reinserted my hardness into her body. I sensed her beginning to tighten her vaginal muscles, so I put my hands under her buttocks and shortened my stroke but increased the force. Susie came with a series of cries and whimpers. I was beyond control and shot everything I had into her hot embrace.

We just lay there without saying anything for a few minutes, then I got up, had a pee and washed my face. I was followed by Louise, and then Susie, who looked out of the window and then opened the door.

"They are still at it over there." The three of us sat on the end of the bed and looked across the pool. The lights were on in the two cabins, and from just thirty yards away we could make out a couple humping on the grass in front of eighteen, thanks to the moonlit night. Several more figures could be seen in the swimming pool, and a naked couple came out of seventeen and joined them.

"I'm glad I stayed here and had an orgy with you two. I feel totally safe." And Susie gave us both a kiss. She stood up and closed the door.

"Come on, you two, let's do it again, we might never get another chance."

Louise smiled and lay back on the bed. Ye Gods, my sister is a mighty sexy woman. Susie shuffled across began to kiss her to which Louise responded, and I watched them make out for a few minutes, which was enough time for my cock to rise again, and when Susie stretched out a hand to encircle it, the blood rushed down and it soon reached full length and thickness. She then broke the lip lock with Louise and started to lick and nibble her sensitive nipples instead. Susie was splayed half across Louise, with her butt facing me and I took her hand off my tool and began to slide it up and down her butt crease. The fact that she was wearing a garter belt and suspenders made it even more erotic. She moaned in appreciation and turned her head to smile at me. Louise was still making small animal noises as Susie tweaked her nipples.

Louise and I made eye contact as Susie continued to tease her nipples, and I saw her hand go between my sister's legs and begin to stroke up and down. My sister blew me a kiss and smiled. I then thought about something I had never ever done, with any girlfriend.

I got off the bed and went to the counter. I took a condom from the little box and tore off the wrapper then picked up the bottle of coconut oil lotion. Standing behind Susie, I held them up for Louise to see, and her eyes widened. Then I squeezed a dollop of coconut lotion onto my fingers and splurged it onto Susie's butt. She squeaked and yelped as I massaged it into her crease. She had not seen me pick up the condom, which I surreptitiously rolled onto my full-sized cock. Then I took more lotion and went between her legs, greasing her perineum and forwards to her vagina. She purred at the sensation, but she probably didn't know what was about to happen. I began to rub some lotion into her butthole, gently inserting a finger and swirling it around. She continued with the purring noises, so I squeezed out some more lotion and coated my sheathed prick, then stood up turning sideways so that Louise good see me in profile, with my fully engorged cock sticking out covered in glistening lubricant. She opened her mouth and stared, all the time making small grunting noises as Susie pleasured her nipples and clitoris. I squirted some more lube onto my fingers and returned them to my cousin's cleft. Instead of wriggling in one finger, I now inserted two, and she moaned and bucked her body against my fingers in appreciation.

Then, as she was still pleasuring my sister's nipples, I placed the head of my stiff cock against her slippery rosebud and pushed gently. She yelped, and flinched, pushing her butt against me in reflex. This had the effect of drawing my cock a few more inches into her anus and she yelped again, breaking off from Louise's breasts. I responded by pushing a bit further, and another couple of inches disappeared, I felt an inner muscle clamping my cock, but it yielded as I slid further in.

"Ooooh, you kinky bastards, I have never done this before. Ooooh." But she made no move to pull away if anything she bumped her butt further down my greased cock.

She broke away from my sister's tits and looked at her.

"I didn't expect this, your brother 's cock is too big for me. Oooooh."

Louise looked at her; "You wanted to take part in the orgy across the pool, this is what you would have been doing. Enjoy it."

I squeezed the last of the lotion onto my hand, reached down, withdrew my cock and gave it a final coating. Then I slid it back in and bottomed my cock root on her opened rosebud. Susie grunted.

"This is a real fucking orgy, and it does feel strange but pleasant. Keep going, cousin."

I started to move in and out gently, and she made little noises of pleasure. Then, to my surprise. I felt my sister's fingers encircle my shaft as she thrust her hand between Susie's legs. I carried on pumping as Susie's noises grew louder and then Louise switched her fingers to her cousin's vagina, smearing the excess lotion all over her lips and clitoris. By now I was going full on with the long steady strokes, and Susie started bouncing up and down across Louise's body. Louise kept rubbing and pushing her fingers into the vagina and Susie's breath shortened and she started to tremble. She came in one monster orgasm whilst lying across Lou's body, whose fingers were deep inside her cunt and my sheathed cock was fully up her butthole. It only needed three strokes from me for my seed to come rushing up my shaft and I filled the end of the condom.

We said nothing, just allowed our breathing to return to normal. Louise spoke first.

"That was your night, Cousin Susie, we hope you enjoyed it."

"Never before, never again, you two are very naughty. And I am worn out, but I had better get next door with the delinquent."

We stood up off the bed, all of us on uncertain legs, and they looked at the condom on my deflating cock and laughed. I pulled it carefully off and dropped it into the trashcan.

"Ladies, I am always the gentleman."

Louise opened the door and warm fresh air breezed in. The clock on my phone said 02.30, and I switched off the upcoming alarm. Susie kissed us both, said we would talk about it in the morning, picked up her dropped clothes and began to step outside, still clad in just the garter and stockings. For some reason Louise and I followed her onto the verandah and were greeted by the sight of our host Mary-Jo, stark naked and with her hands gripping the verandah railings. Ditsy, the tall disc jockey, still wearing his sunglasses, was fucking her from behind with powerful strokes. They smiled at us but never broke their rhythm. Mary-Jo looked at us.

"Were you three okay in there, there were some worrying noises."

Louise looked at them.

"Rowdy game of Scrabble."

The big DJ began to laugh, and it upset his timing. Susie walked next door to her cabin on wobbly legs, and we went back inside ours. Louise looked at me.

"Fancy another swim?"

So, we went outside again, and walked around the amorous couple, who never paused, and slid into the welcoming pool, which had soft underwater lights glowing. We gently swam across to the centre, treading water. The two-cabin orgy seemed to have ended, there was no one in the pool or on the grass, although who knows what was still going on behind the closed doors.

"We will have to talk sometime, Greg. I didn't expect that, it's something I have never done, or seen other than on a porn clip. But it was very erotic. I don't know how our cousin will feel, but she was asking for an orgy."

"I don't know what made me do it, Lou, I have never done it before. The whole three way bought on desires beyond my dreams, I don't know what I will say to Susie in the morning."

Then the water swirled, and Mona Lisa surfaced.

"I saw you two guys walk into the water, we are packing up and I came to say goodbye, our jet has a slot in three hours, and we all have a schedule to keep. Did you enjoy the fiesta?" And was that Mary-Jo I saw doing yoga stretches?

She must have seen everything: Susie walking back to her chalet just wearing suspenders, Louise and I stood naked in the doorway. Mary-Jo being pounded by big Ditsy. It will take some explaining.

The pool lights illuminated her graceful nude body. Mind you, they also shone on ours. She turned to Louise.

"Louise, I hope you don't mind, but I am going to date your brother sometime soon, I find him very interesting. And don't worry about the brother - sister -cousin thing, I have my own back story I keep to myself. You are safe with me.".

"Just make him happy and look after him, he's all I have got left. Father has gone and mother lives in Boston."

Mona Lisa reached her arms out and enfolded both of us.

She turned and kissed Louise on the lips. To my surprise Louise put her arms around Mona Lisa's neck and kissed her in return. Then she turned to me then gave me a long, tonguing kiss, her body was against mine and I felt those hard breasts against my chest, and a warm mound pressing against my cock.

Then she swam away towards her cabin.

We only managed four hours sleep before it was time to rise, shower and dress to go home. We had finished breakfast and were about to call our taxi when Mary-Jo appeared, looking fresh and beautiful. We thanked her for all the hard work she had put in to organising the party weekend and said we had enjoyed ourselves. The nocturnal activities were never mentioned, although when she asked if we would come again next year, she winked at us, but we said it was unlikely, we only came because Susie messed up her booking. Of Susie and Kevin there was no sign, but I did suggest to Mary-Jo that they didn't attempt the five-hour drive without proper rest.

My flight was first this time, so Louise and I enjoyed a loving kiss in the corner of the departure lounge.

"I never expected it to turn out like this, sister, but I love and respect you more now than I did at the start. You are a very special woman. And I guess we got carried away with Susie. I told you that it was my first time doing it that way."

"Same for me, I wasn't expecting to get laid by a handsome man and take part in a three way with a frustrated cousin, I guess we will have to await her reaction. Let's not wait six months before we meet again."

And then my flight was called. I had a lot to think about on my way home

Will Tom uncover Mona Lisa's back story? Will Louise be part of the future story? Did they finally put a smile on Susie's face?

To be continued...