Don't Go to the Orgy, Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both had a glass of wine and looked at each other. By now the party was in full swing and the music got a bit livelier. It was wonderful, warm evening and the wraps and gowns were coming off to reveal some very sexy swimwear and acres of flesh. I looked at Louise and raised my eyebrows. She shrugged off her robe to reveal a stunning blue striped bikini that emphasized her full, round breasts and the evening breeze was starting to tease her nipples. The bottoms were cut high in the leg to show off her toned thighs and the effect was arousing. So, I stood up and revealed my one piece, and she laughed and clapped her approval. Some heads turned and folks applauded. I flexed my biceps in a strong man pose and we all laughed. I raised my glass in salute. I had only worn this costume once and had forgotten that there was no inner support for my tackle, so my cock had to lie along horizontally to minimize the problem. Louise looked at it.

"Don't stare at it, if I get a boner, we will all be sent home."

The early evening sun was still strong, and the party got livelier. The hot tubs seemed to be filling up, and there were whoops as someone lost their swimsuit top. I looked around for the others and saw that Susie was heading for the jacuzzi with two other couples, and Kevin and his new friend Zach were still propping up the bar, holding fresh beers. I could see Mona Lisa, as she was a head taller than anyone else, and she had on a very sexy one piece with large holes cut in at strategic intervals. Her legs seemed to go up to her neck. Louise and I had finished the wine bottle, so I went and got another, and we continued to talk about Susie.

"I think she is looking to get laid tonight, she is wiggling her boobs at everybody, but I don't know where she will go, we might have to give Kevin our couch tonight."

"No way, sister, we are not having that drunken bum farting all night in our room."

The band got louder, as did the laughter, and as the sun went down so did the inhibitions. Now a lot of ladies had gone topless, and there was some unsubtle groping in the hot tubs. Susie waved at us, she had taken off her black bikini top and wanted us to join her in her empty jacuzzi as the other two couples had departed. I looked at my sister and shrugged. she said:

"Let's sit with her, otherwise she will do something silly."

I kicked my shoes off and slid into the tub, Susie's eyes were out of focus, and she was well gone. I stared at her breasts, which were small for her frame, but firm and with small tan nipples. She leered at me.

"Come on Lifeguard, I need some mouth-to-mouth resuscitation." And she slid across and puckered her lips. I gave her a cousinly kiss on the cheek, and dodged her hand, which was aiming for my groin. Louise chuckled, and Susie turned to her.

"You are the only girl here who has not got her tits out, come on, cousin."

Louise paused, and then surprised me by reaching behind her back and undoing the ties, allowing her top to fall, and she tossed it out of the jacuzzi. This was my first real sight of my older sister's tits. They were magnificent firm half-globes with a prominent dark pink nipples pointing up at an angle and stiffening as I looked at them.

"Where have you been hiding those for the last few years, Lou, you look terrific."

I felt a familiar twitch in my groin and tried to control it but was thwarted when Susie lunged and grabbed my tackle, giving my cock a playful squeeze under the water. Louise laughed and asked Susie not to handle the beach patrol staff.

There is no dusk, once the sun goes down it soon becomes dark, and guests seemed to be drifting away to their cabins.

"We have a beer casualty here, is he yours?" We looked up to see Mary-Jo and Clifford, and whilst Mary-Jo was now wearing a tiny yellow bikini, displaying her wonderful rack to everyone, Clifford had Kevin's arm around his neck as my stupid cousin was completely wrecked.

"We have just taken Zach to Mona Lisa's cabin, he's out of it as well. I think this one needs a lie down." So, whilst Clifford half carried Kevin, I supported Susie and we set off for our two cabins. Louise just carried our beach wraps and looked awesome walking along with her tits jiggling. She looked at me and I blew her a kiss. It took all three of the sober ones to get the two drunks into their cabin and on to the bed, and we left them. I thanked Mary-Jo and Clifford and followed my sister into our cabin. We shut the door, sat on the bed, and looked at each other.

"And we have still got tomorrow night's party looking after these two. I feel like a babysitter."

Louise looked at me. "She will have one more chance to get laid, I wonder if she will make it?"

"Perhaps not, she is too intense, and men think she may become a limpet. Sister, you look terrific. If someone had said that tonight I would be sat on the edge of a big bed with a sexy woman just wearing just bikini bottoms, I would have laughed. But you have a wicked body."

"Well thank you, Mr. Lifeguard, you are a real hunk as well. Did your junk jump when Susie squeezed it?"

"It can have a mind of its own sometimes."

Louise got up and picked a fluffy towel from the rack and began to dry herself, still damp from the jacuzzi.

"That whirlpool water is full of chemicals; my skin is like sandpaper."

I had an evil idea, and my sister was inexorably turning me on.

"Sit down, Sis. Let me fix that."

I stood up and took the large plastic bottle of coconut body lotion from the side table, unscrewed the top and put a large dollop into my hand. I reached across and started to rub it into her shoulders.

Her shoulders hadn't been underwater, but it seemed a polite place to start.

"Oooh, that's nice. You are very thoughtful."

"Lie down on your stomach"

She did, and I gradually worked my way down her back, and then put more lotion on her thighs and began to stroke each leg in turn.

"What shall we do with these wet bottoms?"

"I suppose I can lose them, just dry me off properly and make sure the curtains are closed."

I pulled them off and tossed them onto the floor. Louise had a lovely butt, firm and round and she giggled as I rubbed her with the towel, making sure to dry in between the cheeks, then set to with some more lotion. I slid my had over each tight mound and worked the fluid into her upper thighs. My hand bumped into her outer lips, but she kept her legs closed and I didn't push my luck.

"Shall I do your front?"

"Only if I do yours as well, lose that silly swimsuit."

I stood up and pulled off my wet costume, and it joined her bikini on the floor.

I don't have an outsize cock, but when called upon it has never failed to report for duty and has the happy knack of being soon ready for round two, if required. Tonight, it started to bring up a salute like a good soldier, and I dried myself with the towel. Louise looked at it but said nothing.

"On your stomach, brother, my turn with the lotion"

She hardly bothered with my upper back, quickly moving down to coat my butt and upper thighs, then massaging them enthusiastically and sliding her fingers in between my cheeks and squeezing my balls.

"Sorry, not used to this." She giggled.

Her hands were soft yet firm, and I was getting very aroused. I could sense her naked body working above my back, and it was very erotic.

"Okay, Lou, onto your back, and hand me the bottle."

She never paused but rolled off my back and onto hers, lay there with her legs primly closed together, and looked at me with those bright blue eyes. The only illumination was the light seeping through from the bathroom, and it highlighted those beautiful breasts and firm stomach.

I began by rubbing lotion into her neck and upper chest, and her flat, muscled abdomen, avoiding those wonderful tits which could poke my eye out. Then I poured more lotion and switched to her legs, starting with her shins, and moving to her toned quadriceps. She began to make small whimpering sounds, so I moved both my hands up to her breasts and began to twirl her nipples in my fingers. The whimper turned to a groan, and I looked down at her face, her eyes were closed, and her mouth was half open.

"Louise, you are still very tense, and all backed up, can I give you some relief. It would help me as well."

"Mmmm, yes please, I really need something."

I moved from above her body to lying alongside and walked my fingers down from her breasts and across her abdomen until they reached her mound. She was almost bare, with just a small triangle of trimmed brown hair above her outer lips. There was a definite bump covering her clitoris. I scraped some excess coconut lotion from her stomach, and began to slide my fingers down her crease, whereupon Louise began to pant and shake her head from side to side. I used my thumb to stimulate her clitoris and hooked my middle finger into her vagina to rub against the rough skin at the front, and her legs began to slowly part. She started to bounce up and down and warm fluid began to coat the rest of my fingers. I leant over to take the nearest nipple into my mouth, sucking and lapping it with my stiff tongue, and her cries increased in volume. I speeded up my fingering and she came upon my hand in a shuddering orgasm.

I leant across and, for the first time in my life, kissed my sister on the lips. She responded and rolled her tongue round inside my mouth. We just lay there for a minute, saying nothing.

"Thank you, Greg, it may sound weird but that's what brothers are for, we understand one another so well. I have been full of tension for weeks; it has all gone. I really love you for that, you were firm but gentle and it's as though you know exactly what my body wanted. I must confess that I have wanted you to play with my pussy ever since we threw you in that pool three years ago. I know we were all drunk, but it made me very horny."

"I was only thinking about that night on the flight over. Just who took my clothes off, I was sloshed."

Our mother, our aunt, Susie, and me, we all peeled your clothes off. Then we all got nekkid as well." And she laughed.

"I haven't put lotion on your front yet, lie down on your back."

Louise began to smear the coconut lotion on my chest, then my stomach, and switched to my upper legs. I was pleased that the skiff sailing kept me in shape, and the sight of my naked sister kneeling over me with her tits swinging made my head swim. My cock reached full extension to the point of being painful, and then I felt Louise start to slide her fingers up and down my shaft, rubbing in the warm lotion. It felt as though it was getting even bigger, and her fingers found their way in between by butt cheeks to massage my butthole. I let out several groans and my breath shortened with the intense pleasure. My hand reached out to grasp the nearest breast and she turned her head to smile at me. But despite my brain telling me to hold off, my aching balls had a mind of their own and I felt the familiar warning of an impending heavy ejaculation.

"I am nearly there, Lou, I think I will make a big mess, grab for some tissues."

"I have somewhere to dump it, don't worry." Then she swiveled round and put the crown of my swollen cock in between her lips. The mere act of her doing that set me off and I started to throb pulses of hot fluid into her mouth. She never flinched but just swallowed every squirt until I gradually subsided.

"I owed you that, Bro, you were backed up there, same problem as me. That's what sisters are for."

We lay side by side for a while, and my breathing returned to normal. This had turned into one hell of an evening. When I agreed to come to the party, I never imagined I would see loads of bare breasted women in the hot tubs, and certainly never dreamed I would bring off my naked sister and then get her to put my cock in her mouth.

"I have a confession to make, Greg. It might offend you."

"I doubt it, go ahead."

"When we threw you in the pool and all got our clothes off it made me very horny. We got you out and dried, then put you to bed and we all went to our rooms. I was sharing with Susie, and she was aroused as well. We decided to wait for a while and then both come into your room and fuck you senseless for your 21st present. So, we stripped off and talked dirty about what we were going to do with your cock. The talk turned us both on, and I put my hand on her mound, and she twisted one of my nipples, and it all kicked off. We finished up on one of the beds, fingering each other. Then it got even more intimate, and we fell asleep exhausted. So, neither of us got to enjoy your cock that night. Sorry."

"I am not in the least offended, I didn't know you were a bit that way."

"I am not really, I had a few girly snogs at high school and college, since then it has been boys. Well, only two and then the recent disaster."

"The thought of Louise and Susie enmeshed in a sweaty clinch caused blood to drain straight down to my groin again and, predictably, it started to inflate once more.

What would I have done three years ago...?

"Give me another kiss, Lou."

She turned to me, and we enjoyed a long, slow, kiss. I let my hand wander over her breasts again and then shuffled down the bed. Without preamble, I knelt between her legs and pressed my lips into her outer labia, swirling my tongue. I slowly pushed my index finger into her vagina and moved my tongue to lick her clitoris, which was standing for my attention. She started to moan, and the volume increased as I pushed my tongue as far into her as it would go. She was becoming more aroused by the second. I sensed the increasing trickle of warm lubricant coming from within, and then took the decision. I didn't want to bring her off this way, it was time to satisfy our curiosity.

"Three years late, sister, but if we don't do it now, we never will."

She looked at me, smiled, and nodded.

I grasped my tool, if only to stop it twitching, and introduced it to the warm entrance to my sister's body. I pushed it in slowly, and her muscles relaxed as it slid upwards. Eventually my root stopped at her pelvis. I leant forward and kissed her, our tongues meshed, and we began to kiss avidly as I started to move in and out, and she responded by thrusting gently upwards so that we established a natural rhythm. It was as though we had been doing this for ever. We carried on at this steady rate for several minutes, until our breaths got shorter, and we both were making sounds of illicit pleasure.

"Are you safe, Lou?"

"Yes, I've got an implant. Free to hospital staff. why, have you got anything left?"

"Some at the bottom of the tank, I hope."

"I need you right up at the top."

I pulled out and put her lovely long legs on top of my shoulders, then slammed back in. She growled and made other animal noises as my strokes lengthened and our pubic bones bumped into each other with increasing intensity. Her cries became hoarser, and I felt her vaginal muscles clamp me in a series of spasms. She orgasmed with a squeal, and bit into my shoulder. I responded by letting the seed run up my shaft and fountain inside her silky tunnel.

"Wow, that was worth waiting three years for, Lou, you are amazing."

"Me too, I must tell Susie what she missed." And she giggled.

"Only joking, now I am really bushed, let's get under the covers."

We crawled into the bed, and she snuggled up so that I could spoon her. We may have said something, but we soon fell asleep.

I was awoken at 05.45 by the alarm on my phone. Louise stirred and looked over her shoulder.

"Sorry, Sis. I am on the early phones next week and my alarm is on automatic."

But I couldn't get back to sleep and reached out to cuddle my naked sister instead. She half rolled over and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you okay Greg, that was one hell of a night and not what I was anticipating when we came here. I know it was very, very naughty but it was the most arousing sex I have ever had in my life."

"I will remember last night for as long as I live. You have a gorgeous body, and I loved every second. You have been through a lot, and I could feel the tensions inside you, yes it was naughty, but I guess it was meant to be. Just you and me and a big soft bed, it was always going to happen. Now move over because I need to get up for a pee.

She rolled over me first, then padded off to the bathroom, and I heard her brushing her teeth. When she returned, I did the same. We looked at each other, both stark naked, and smiled.

"I think we both need a shower, brother, but do you fancy a skinny dip first, there will be no one around?"

"We must be mad. Mind you, were mad doing what we did last night."

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world, come on, race you to the water, but don't make a splash, it might attract Kevin."

"Ugh."

It was totally quiet outside, not a breath of wind ruffled the water of the large oval pool, and the sun was low in the morning sky.

We picked up some towels and then stepped into the pool rather than jump and began slow breast strokes in the cool water. It was very invigorating against my naked body, and I couldn't resist giving my sister an underwater grope.

"Stop it, we're asking for trouble."

We turned at the end of the pool and began to slowly work back towards the cabin. Then a long, tanned shape cruised past us pulling a very efficient breaststroke.

Mona Lisa looked at us.

"Good morning. Nice day for a swim"

Louise gulped and coughed up some pool water. I smiled at Mona Lisa.

"Hi, Mona Lisa, I'm afraid we are not really dressed properly this morning."

"That's okay, that's why I'm here early."

And she rolled on her back to show that she too was totally naked.

I looked around but we were the only three in this large pool. I couldn't help but look, she had firm, jutting breasts and she was shaved bald between her legs. What to do? What to say? I was naked, my sister was naked, and we had fucked each other daft a few hours ago.

"Mona Lisa, meet my sister Louise."

It was all I could think of to say.

"Hi Louise, sorry we didn't talk last night, I got chatting to the crowd from Jacksonville, and then I had to rescue my stupid brother Zach, who was in a beer drinking race with your cousin. What did you do after the party?"

We're not answering that.

My sister regained some composure. And by the way her tits were as good if not better than Mona Lisa's, as the water had stiffened her nipples.

"I love skinny dipping, we have a pool at home, but the house is always busy, and we have security guards around, so this is a treat. Are you going on the fishing trip, Greg?"

"I hate fishing, but I will go for the boat ride."

Might see you, Greg, see you later Louise, you have a stunning figure." And she swam away. I was worried as to how my sister would take this.

"Sorry, Sis, I thought we would be alone at this time of day."

She smiled at me. "I'm cool, Bro, she seems nice, am I a cuckoo in all this?"

"There's nothing going on, I am a one girl guy, and you are more than I can handle right now. But we ought to get out soon, we don't want more spectators."

We picked up our towels from the poolside and went back to the cabin to have a quick shower and dry off. We looked at each other, and I sensed that we were both ready for round two, but it could wait until this evening. Then through the open door we could hear the rattle of tins and crockery as the crew started to set up for breakfast, so we got dressed and looked for an early coffee. We sat down and continued our heart to heart conversation about the previous night. Just talking about it got my cock twitching again, and she gulped once or twice as well.

The place was coming to life, and quite a few partygoers were enjoying an early morning swim, then Mary-Jo came round with a clipboard collecting names for the fishing trip. I wasn't really bothered, but Louise told me to go as she and Susie were having their nails done by a visiting beautician. It transpired that only eighteen wished to go, so Mary-Jo reckoned we could all get on to a fifty-foot sports fishing boat and told us to be ready for 09.00 to get on the shuttle bus to the pier.