All Comments on 'Dont Judge a Book by its Cover'

by old501levis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

The scene with her falling off the ladder and unconscious which turned into sex was not very credible and felt a bit forced, but other than that, I really enjoyed this piece and hope that we get to hear more about these two characters. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fresh

and really a fun read - keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Continue. Excellent first chapter. Will be a pity if no sequel follows. 5 star for the build up.

litereader54litereader54over 10 years ago
Another

Another GREAT, well written story. Keep them coming.

old501levisold501levisover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks so much for your comments! I appreciate the input.

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaover 10 years ago
Another

really GOOD, well written story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please tell me there's more to this!

Beautiful so far! I like the build up and development in the story, and I am looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad it ended here

Sure would have liked to read several more chapters.

Trixie_SwallowsTrixie_Swallowsover 5 years ago
How sweet

I guess I'm not shy like her, but your writing almost made me imagine I was. It was nice. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Needed more breast playing/sucking, and perhaps titty fucking.

Needed her to do more than just jerk him off. Dialog during it. Am I doing it right? Do you like it? Do you think it would feel good if I played with your balls? How should I do it?

And what about her ass?

Four stars.

old501levisold501levisabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments. This was one of my earlier efforts. Hopefully they are getting better!

Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userold501levis@old501levis
84 Followers
Older married guy who likes the usual guy things... shooting, flying, a good story, good whiskey and women of all kinds. Writing, like sex, is best savored slowly, Rushed only at times after a long buildup that in itself is satisfying. Its both the journey, AND the destin...