Don't Judge Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like a story."

"It is but I really can't talk about it."

David nodded and held up his hands, "No pressure."

He took a sip of beer, "So what is your favorite thing in sex?"

I laughed hard, "Oh my god, you are a flirt."

Shaking my head, "I don't think we should go there."

"Why not? We're all adults, like you said, 'Don't be a girl.'"

"God you're so bad," I said giving in. "But fine, I love oral."

I sat up straight and parted my legs as I closed my eyes and traced my pussy lips to my small racing stripe slowly stroking up and down, I knew they were watching. The heat and buzz from my drinks were getting me worked up, the warm water was cooling in the open air on my skin and my nipples were hard.

Keeping my eyes closed I tilted my head back and put one hand behind me for support, "I love to feel a tongue on my pussy. I love to feel his head between my legs, the rough stubble from his cheek on my thighs, the texture of his tongue against my soft skin."

I paused and opened my eyes, they each had a rapt expression on their face, their eyes were gleaming at my sexual exhibition. At that moment the girl came back in with more drinks. I unashamedly took a beer without moving. She glanced at my nudity and spread legs and the two men and smiled at me, let her think what she wants I thought. I winked and she hurried away.

"Well if you really need oral, I can offer my services."

I giggled, "I'm sure you would."

"I'm just saying, as beautiful as you are you should not be frustrated sexually."

Feeling frisky I played along, "And you'd just offer your services free of charge, how generous of you."

"Yep, that's me, a generous guy."

I laughed harder.

"I'm serious though, I promise no sex just oral till you cum."

"Yeah right, like you wouldn't want anything in return," I said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't, I swear."

"Oh really."

"On my honor," he said holding a hand over his heart.

"Hmmmm," I said taking a sip of beer. I eyed him playfully, making a decision I spread my legs wider and said, "Ok, impress me."

His jaw dropped and it took a second for him to recover, Mark was laughing and smiled at me. David looked at Mark then back at me, finally he set his beer down and moved toward me. I looked into his eyes as he positioned himself between my legs. Tentatively his tongue came out and licked me, his eyes looked into mine as he gave me a slow lick again. I knew he was waiting for me to tell him to stop so I gave him some encouragement, I moaned and closed my eyes. Gaining confidence, he continued to lick my pussy for a few minutes. Despite my playfulness and teasing he was doing a good job. His tongue moved up and down steadily, I was quickly wet and was getting really excited. I kept my eyes closed and bit my lip as he licked and thrust his tongue inside me, my free hand grabbed his hair and I ran my fingers through his head. I was building up when he stopped and stood out of the water, his dick was rock hard and he moved between my legs. Snapping out of my passion I put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"I don't think so," I said.

"What? Are you serious?"

Mark laughed out loud breaking my arousal as I smiled at David, "The deal was you give me oral, I'm definitely not having sex with you."

I smiled to make the letdown easier but I held firm.

"Fine," he said sinking back down, he started to move forward.

"Nu uh," I said. "You lost your chance at more of that."

I pushed him away and sank back into the water myself.

He gave a frustrated groan but saw I was serious so he moved back to his side of the hot tub.

"She's ruthless," he said looking at Mark.

"Man, she gave you a chance and you went outside the rules."

David shook his head "Like you could do better."

Mark laughed, "I know I could."

"Prove it," he said gesturing at me.

"Wait...," I started.

"Oh no my dear, you have the iron will, let's see if it'll work here," David continued.

"He is my partner, things could get awkward," I said.

"I promise I won't try anything else."

I pretended to think about it, secretly we both knew it wouldn't be that big a deal for either of us, but I had to put on an act. Inwardly I was excited, I couldn't wait to have his head between my legs again. I'd never felt so sexually energized by a man and I wanted this to happen.

No way would I ever let him know that though, so I said, "I'm more worried you'll fall in love. I'm like a hot fudge sundae baby, once you had one, you'll always want another."

"I promise if I fall in love with you, you can have my car, Star!"

"I'll take you up on that," I said. "You sure? Cause if you fall in love, I will hold you to that promise, I want that car."

"I'll take my chances," he said as he moved toward me.

I stood out of the water and once again sat on the side and spread my legs. This time Mark moved toward me while David watched, I put my hands behind me and leaned back. Mark reached out and traced a finger up leg from my ankle to my pussy. My breath caught as he stroked a finger across my lips. He took his hand off and did the same with the other leg, then he drew both hands and trailed them up and down my legs. I couldn't help it when I let out a small whimper. He moved his head forward until I could feel his breath on my skin, my pussy throbbed as he gave me the smallest flick of his tongue across my mound. I let my arms fold as I lay back on the warm granite and spread my legs wide giving him easy access. He gave another flick of his tongue and I cried out. He gave a slow lick up then down; my lips were puffy and sensitive from arousal and I responded by running my fingers through his hair. He ran his tongue slowly up then down and back up again making me groan. Finally, he started licking me up and down, no longer teasing but keeping a steady pace, my back arched and breath came in gasps as his tongue thrust inside me. He found my clit and gently twirled his tongue around it sending me into spasms. I cried out even louder and looked up scared we'd made too much noise. I grabbed at my robe but it took me three tries before my fingers had the strength to grab it, all the while his tongue was sending crashing waves through my body. I bit down on the white cotton to stifle my cries as he kept licking. It was beginning to be too much so I tried to bring my legs together and he glanced up and his eyes met mine. He licked again and used all his strength to keep my legs from closing. I looked over at David and our eyes met, I shouldn't be turned on that he was watching me but I was. I felt the wave in my body growing larger as Mark circled his tongue on, around, and inside my pussy. This time when his tongue touched my clit my world exploded. My vision went white as electric pleasure shot through my body. I wadded the robe around one arm and bit down on it to stifle my screams as aftershocks went through me. He pulled back and my legs and body went limp as he ducked under the water, I lay panting and trying to catch my breath until he came up thirty seconds later.

Both of them were looking at me as I recovered.

"Dude, you have got to bring her on the lake trip."

*****

The next day at work I wondered if anything would be different. I know we'd had our relationship before but now I knew what he was. Unsurprisingly he acted like he always did and I was completely at ease.

We stopped at a local deli for lunch and I asked him, "So what is the lake trip?"

He shook his head, "David should not have mentioned that."

"Why not?"

Sighing he looked at me and seemed to make a decision, "It's a guy week vacation. We fly out and rent a houseboat and spend the week on Lake Havasu. We barbeque, drink, catch up on each other's lives, we also spend the last night in Vegas and fly back home Sunday."

"Each other's?"

"There are five of us, grew up together, college together, we don't get to see each other as much as we want so we created the lake trip as a yearly tradition to stay in each other's lives. We've been doing it about ten years now."

"When?"

"The next one is next Saturday."

"So why wouldn't it be a good idea for me to go?"

"We have certain rules regarding women."

I arched an eyebrow at him, "That's ominous."

Laughing, "So one year one of us wanted to bring a woman, the others were worried that it would spoil the fun. Then David came up with a rule, you can invite a woman as a plus one but any women on our trip has to be topless."

My eyes went wide and shock registered on my face.

"Exactly, that's why I didn't mention it."

"And you've had girls do this?"

"Not me specifically but a few have had girls do it."

"Is that the only rule?"

"It's kind of developed into thong only after lunch but before lunch you can wear a shirt and panty."

"Well isn't that generous," I said rolling my eyes.

"Not really, the shirt can't go below your belly button."

"So why don't you want me to go?"

He looked incredulous, "Are you saying you'd want to?"

I shrugged, "I'm not sure but it'd be my choice if not. Why don't you want me to?"

"Look, I like to think I've been very professional and last night exception I haven't treated you any different, right?"

I nodded, "Last night was just releasing some tension."

"I agree, and teasing each other aside, if I bring you to the lake it's not going to be as a friend. I'm not going to have other guys hitting on you because they think you're single. If you come, you'll come with me."

"I assume with you means in the biblical sense."

He laughed, "Yes, very much so."

I thought about it for a minute or two, "Is there somebody else you planned on asking?"

He looked me square in the eyes and smiled, "My last relationship was with my own personal whore."

I blushed at that but smiled back and nodded, another minute went by before I said, "I want to go."

Our eyes met and neither looked away.

*****

It was Saturday morning, we'd flown in last night and stayed at a hotel. Mark had booked separate rooms. I was strangely nervous, this was a planned retreat and from our previous conversation I knew he wanted sex on this trip. We hadn't touched each other or said anything else regarding relationships or sex since I'd told him I wanted to go. I'd packed light, per his instructions, only one casual and one nice outfit for wearing out and around if we left the yacht. The rest of my wardrobe consisted of panties, thong bikinis and a few midriff shirts. We'd taken a cab to the marina in the morning and David had met us as we came on board, he'd given me a hug and a light peck on the lips which earned me a sharp slap on the ass from Mark. I yelped and looked back to see him pointing at his eyes and then me with two fingers made into a V. David and I laughed as he took us inside, we were now sitting in the main room of the huge luxury yacht they'd rented. There was David, Mark, three other guys and three other girls. Mark and David had promised me introductions after he said a few words.

"Good morning everyone," David said nodding to each everyone.

General murmurs of good morning and such were returned.

"As you all know or should know if you are a guest, this is our annual lake trip. The five of us have grown up together and this is our way of staying in touch and keeping up on each other's lives."

"Since this is primarily a man get together, we have been reluctant to add women. However, objections were raised by various females in our lives so we came up with some rules. You should know about these rules but I will clarify."

"If you stay on board after my speech you will spend the rest of the trip wearing only a thong bottom for most of the time. You are allowed to wear panties before lunch with a shirt but the shirt must not go below your belly button. After lunch it is only thong bikini or panties."

"These rules are not negotiable, I own this boat and I say who stays, you can complain to your man all you want but if you disagree, I will have you off my ship in the next 15 minutes."

"Just so you know this is not a joke, Melanie here is a repeater," he pointed at a beautiful blonde girl seated next to one of the other men.

She nodded her head.

"Ask her, we have had one girl that tried to complain and stay aboard and I sent her home. John was not happy but he agreed to the rules and I will enforce them."

He pointed to another guy sitting opposite him who nodded agreement.

"Are there any questions?"

"You guys aren't swingers, are you?" piped a cute brown-haired girl.

"No Sara, we're not swingers. To my knowledge nobody here has ever been a swinger."

Nobody said anything else as we all looked at each other.

"Well then ladies, if you please."

Nervously all the girls looked to Melanie, as a repeater we assumed she'd go first.

"Nope," she said crossing her arms and leaning back. "I go last, these guys know I'll get naked. The first time I did it I was alone. I'll be damned if you all don't have to sweat a little."

I sighed and stood up, I was wearing a jean short and a grey sweat top without a bra. Everybody looked at me as I pushed my chair back.

"Before I do this could you hand me my bag babe?"

Mark nodded and grabbed my black duffle bag. I reached inside and drew my HK45 and set it on the table, everybody's eyes went wide.

"If I drop trou and afterward you all shout 'Oh my god I can't believe she did that' or something or if this is some kind of joke, I want you to know I'm shooting you," I said pointing to Mark.

Without another word I pulled my top over my head and tossed it on the table. Then I unbuttoned my shorts and tugged them off. Now I was standing in front of everyone topless and wearing a small black g-string.

"Oh my god, I can't believe she did that! We were just joking."

I turned to the only black man in the room, he looked like a young Idris Elba but more muscular. He was dressed in navy blue knee length shorts and matching tanktop. Everyone turned to him as he gave me a big grin.

"What?" he laughed, holding up his hands. "I just want to see her shoot him."

David sighed and shook his head, "Estrella meet AJ, our resident comedian."

*****

It was bedtime on our first night and I was lazing on the white leather couch in the master bedroom while Mark showered, I'd gone first and was now wrapped in a burgundy towel and a light pink cotton thong. He came out with a towel around his waist and still wet hair. Heat flushed through my body at the sight of his casual manner and sexy body. He didn't pay any attention to me as he walked to a dresser and dropped his towel, he pulled out a pair of black briefs and put them on. His butt was perfect, I wanted to go over and bite it like an apple. I gave a small growl that made him start and turn toward me.

"Can I help you?"

"That depends."

"On?"

I gave him my best wicked smile and raised an eyebrow as I stood up letting the towel drop off my body, "Are there any more rules that I should know about?"

For once he was speechless, my panties were small and tight against my sex, my nipples were hard and my hair was still a little wet. I walked toward him and pushed him back onto the bed. Our eyes locked as I parted my lips with my tongue and straddled his legs, I worked my way up till I was sitting on his stomach.

He swallowed and whispered, "Now that you mention it, there are a couple other rules."

"Oh really."

"Yeah, you must sleep naked, no panties in the bed."

I cocked my head and thought for a second, "Seems fair."

I lifted my butt up till I was on my knees, "If you want them off you have to do it yourself, those are my rules!"

He nodded and slipped his fingers into my waistband then slowly pulled them down my legs, as they reached closer to his chest, I stood up letting him tug them to my ankles. He let them go and held up a hand, I grabbed it to steady myself as I kicked the panties the rest of the way off before I straddled his chest again. I'd shaved smooth for this trip so my bare pussy pressed into his stomach.

We stared at each other for a minute before he reached over and interlocked his fingers with mine. He gently pulled me down till I was pressing against his chest and our lips were inches from each other.

"Last chance to get away Cruz," he whispered.

"Typical male, you think you've been doing the hunting."

I leaned forward and our lips met. We kissed slow and gently, our mouths exploring each other in gentle surges. I could feel the warmth of every inch of his skin that was pressed to me. The hairs on my arms were tingling and a familiar heat blossomed between my legs and in my stomach. I stretched my legs back and entwined them with his. I rested my weight on him and explored his body with my hands. I started by running my fingers through his hair and then bringing them down his shoulders and arms.

We spent the rest of the night making love, slowly and tenderly. Before tonight our sex had been all raw passion and intensity. Tonight, we explored each other's bodies in gentle loving ways. I rode him slowly as we turned off the light and the windows bathed the room in starlight. He kissed every inch of my body and I returned the favor as I took my time and pressed my body to his. Our kisses were loving and passionate as our bodies melded. The sky was barely lightening to silver as we both collapsed in each other's arm to sleep.

*****

That week was special as I met his friends and learned more about him. I got used to being half-naked very easily and the other girls lost their shyness too. By midday on the second day I took it a step further, not wanting to go swimming and then walk around in wet bottoms or go change I decided to swim naked. I was about to hop off the back of the boat into the water when I dropped my bottoms and went in. The other girls saw me and the guys were all watching from the side with beers in hand. One girl asked why and I gave her a quick explanation. Before I knew it, Melanie had done the same and joined me in the water. Once she joined me the rest didn't waste any time. For the rest of the trip whenever we went into the water or the hot tub on the back of the boat, we'd go naked. The guys sure didn't mind and the girls got used to it in no time.

*****

I'd decided to take a nap and was sprawled across the bed in my panties. Not wanting to wear a bikini bottom to bed I'd changed to a cute little leopard spotted thong. After a couple of hours, I groggily started to wake up. I felt a presence next to me on the bed and looked up to see Mark laying shirtless and wearing only his black board shorts while reading a book.

I gave him a sleepy smile and snuggled next to his warm body. Fingers stroked through my hair and across my shoulders and I gave a small happy sigh. Minutes passed as he continued to trail his hands across my body in slow caress. I heard a rustle and looked to see him put the book on the black lacquered nightstand and then shift to a sideways position with his chest toward me. He had more reach now and stroked his hands across my shoulders, back, and ass.

He would go back and forth across my back moving down by inches till he came to my ass where he would still trace but after each line, he would cup a cheek and give a small squeeze. I gave happy little sounds as he worked. When he reached as far as he could he moved back to my head and ran fingers through my hair while massaging my scalp. Next, he spent time on my neck, digging his fingers in gently and closing his fingers toward each other after a while he went back to tracing my back and ass. I was getting goosebumps as drew patterns on my ass. This went on for twenty minutes or so and I admit it was having an effect on me. I rolled over and let his fingers continue to work on my front. He moved up and down my stomach and around and over my tits. My nipples hardened instantly to his touch, he gave them gentle pinches that made my breath stop. I was beginning to writhe and my sounds were turning to moans.