Don't Judge Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you inside me," I murmured.

He smiled, "We have a small problem with that."

"What's the problem?" I whined still grinding my legs together.

"You broke my rules."

"What rules?"

"Well, precisely one rule. Why are you wearing panties?"

"Wha..." I started to say, I realized what rule he meant and thought about it.

I stuttered, "But you're not in bed with me."

"I'm not?"

Gaining confidence, "Well you weren't when I went to bed."

"That's true, however, I'm sure what I said was 'you must sleep naked, no panties in the bed.'"

I paused to think, shit, he was right, he hadn't said anything about if he was with me or not. I was about to argue it was implied but I knew I'd lose. I decided to try a different tactic.

I slithered my body against his, crawling up the side I whispered in his ear "I'll give you a blowjob if you forgive me."

He gently disengaged himself from me, got up and stood next to the bed, "An intriguing offer but I think I'm going to have to discipline you. I can't let you think that this kind of behavior can go unpunished."

"Wha..." I breathed.

"Put your ass in the air," he commanded.

I swallowed but did as he said.

"Now hike your panties down."

I was getting more and more turned on by his authority, he was scaring me but I trusted him so I did what he told me. I kept my face buried in the bed as my hands reached up and tugged my underwear down to mid-thigh.

He grabbed a pillow and pushed it toward my face, "You might need this to keep quiet."

I knew what was happening and I wrapped my arms around the pillow and buried my face in it while biting down on the fabric.

"I think six will be enough for your first lesson."

I watched his arm move back then forward, WHACK, heat blossomed over my ass on the cheek closest to him and I shrieked into the pillow. He wasn't holding back, I mentally tried to prepare myself when WHACK, another blow from his hand dropped on the opposite cheek. I gripped the pillow tighter as WHACK, WHACK two more, one on each side.

He paused as my butt throbbed. My muscles were straining to stay in place and I was as wet as I'd ever been. WHACK, WHACK, the last two fell in quick succession on either side and I collapsed.

His fingers slid my panties off the rest of the way. I looked up and saw him tugging his own shorts off, his cock stood at rigid attention and I knew he was as ready as I was. Without a word he moved on top of me and straddled my legs, I lay limp as the head of his dick probed me from behind. I shifted and he slid deep inside me making us both groan. We both froze for a moment.

"Is that going to happen again?"

"No baby, never."

He thrust against me and I grabbed the sheets as he took me. I couldn't help it as I pushed back against him moaning the whole time. My ass was burning and I could feel the red marks his hands had left on me. He'd marked me like I was his property and it'd turned me on. He took me, rough and commanding. He stayed quiet except for grunts and heavy breathing as he drove into me again and again making me nonstop moan. In no time we each built to a climax and I unleashed first as his hands grabbed my hips to hold me in place, the act of dominance had me electrified and a surge of energy arced through my body causing me to cry out. A second later I felt his dick throb inside of me as his own climax burst from his body. He crashed against my back pinning me to the mattress as we each rode our orgasm.

*****

The day before our last night I'd walked into the room to take a nap. I debated wearing panties just so I'd get into trouble and maybe get another spanking. It'd been delicious the way he'd taken me and I'd even enjoyed afterward when we went on the deck of the boat, everybody had seen my red ass and snickered. The girls had all gave me small smiles and raised eyebrows and the guys had simply nodded. I'd tanned on my stomach just to show his handprints like a badge of honor. I decided against it, since I wanted to try something different so I dropped my bikini. At this point I was super dark from tanning all week and had a perfect white thong tan line across the top of my ass. Mark had commented how it was a huge turn on to see that.

I'd asked why and he said, "When a guy sees a girl with a thong tan line that means we know she tans in a thong, it's sexy as hell."

I thought he was crazy for that statement, of course a girl with a thong tan line tans in a thong, that's just stupid to say but all his friends had nodded agreement as if he spoke gospel.

Anyway, I decided to get his attention in a new method. I lay face down on the bed and spread my legs just over shoulder width apart. I figured he'd come in and get a great view of my pussy, ass, and tan line. Tucking a pillow under my head I fell asleep.

"Wow," David whispered.

"I know."

"She's special brother."

"I know that too."

I came awake as I heard the voices. I could tell they were both about six feet directly behind me from the bed. That meant they were both getting a perfect view of me, I stayed still as they talked.

"Not going to lie man, I'm jealous of you."

"Thanks."

"You going to keep her?"

"I think I'm in love with her."

My heart surged with joy and it took all my control not to cry out. I heard the tinkling of ice as it swirled in glasses, then quiet as they watched me.

Minutes later, "Well, I'll leave you to her."

Footsteps left the room and some rustling happened before a warm body slid next to me on the bed. I murmured and curled up next to him as he stroked my hair. Happiness coursed through me and I fell asleep again.

Sunshine poured through the windows waking me up. I looked around but found myself alone, I got out of bed, dressed, then went to find everybody.

I figured they were eating breakfast so I walked down the galley hallway but stopped right before the corner that turned into the eating area, I heard whispering so I wanted to make sure I wasn't intruding.

I recognized the voices instantly.

"Are you really going to ask her?" David said.

"Yeah, I think I am."

"When?"

"I don't know, I was wondering if you had any ideas."

"You should do it as soon as possible," Melanie said.

There were general murmurs of agreement.

"I can't believe she's nailed your ass," AJ said.

Some laughter followed, I think they were they talking about me. It sounded suspiciously like Mark was planning something, I had a gut feeling but the reality of that would be impossible. There was no way it could be what I was thinking.

Steeling myself I walked around the corner yawning and stretching. I was wearing a small white tank top that I'd cut to show lots of underboob and tiny white cotton bikini panties. I knew he liked this outfit, I made sure the panties were small and tight and exposed the crack of my ass, my lips pressed against the cotton fabric in the front teasingly. I ran my fingers through my hair as I walked to the counter and grabbed a plate with eggs and bacon. As I made my way to the table, I felt everyone's eyes on me, the way they all stopped talking when I entered spoke volumes.

"Why'd it get quiet all the sudden?" I asked taking a seat across from Mark.

"No reason my dear, we were just admiring your outfit," David said.

I looked around the table, it was AJ, David, Mark and Melanie. They were watching me with smug conspiratorial looks.

"Oh yeah, here's your ring Mark," David said as he handed him a small black box.

Mark glared daggers at David but took the box.

My heart sped, "Ring? Who's that for?" I asked nonchalantly while eating a piece of bacon.

"Yeah Mark, who's it for?" AJ asked.

For a second, I thought Mark was going to jump over the table and choke AJ the way he looked at him but he gritted his teeth and said, "It's no big deal."

"But I thought you said..." David began.

Mark interrupted, "I know what I said."

"You should show it to Estrella. Estrella, don't you want to see the ring Mark has?"

I really thought Mark was going to start punching his friends, the looks he was giving them and the self-satisfied smiles they were returning made it almost impossible not to laugh. The only thing that stopped me were the implications of what might be happening.

"Sure," I said.

He looked at me and shyly and handed over the box. I opened it and caught my breath, it was a gorgeous platinum and diamond ring surrounded by sapphires. I worked to keep my face neutral as my stomach flipped.

"Nice," I said as casually as I could. Closing the box, I slid it on the table toward Mark.

Everybody was smirking and Mark looked at a loss, he reached for it and as his hand closed around the box my hand snaked out and slammed down on his wrist.

"Oh damn," David said straightening.

"Zip it princess or I swear to god I'll throw you overboard," I said.

Mark looked up into my narrowed eyes, we locked gazes and time froze. I tilted my head after he didn't say anything for a minute, he gave me a barely perceptible nod.

"Will you marry me?"

I held my face bland for just a second to make him sweat then squealed like a little girl and jumped up and around the table. I launched myself into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Of course."

His friends started cheering us on as I grabbed his face and refused to release his lips from mine.

*****

The rest of the trip passed and we flew back to New York, I clung to his arm on the way from the airport.

"So where are we going to live?" I asked.

He gave me a funny look before speaking, "There is something we need to talk about, but I'd like to wait until we get home."

I nodded and kept silent, I was happy to snuggle into his arm and watch the city go by. Soon we were at the hotel we'd first met. I was a little confused but followed him as he went to the elevator and swiped a card. In a short time, we were at his penthouse suite again.

As we walked inside, he dropped his bag at the front door. Daniel was inside to greet us dressed in silver suit and slacks, with a sapphire tie and black shirt. Mark motioned him to follow us as we took a seat inside the living room.

First, he looked at Daniel, "As you know I've asked Miss Cruz to marry me."

Daniel smiled and nodded, "Good choice, I assume full privileges and knowledge?"

Mark nodded, then turned to me.

"To explain a few things. First, I'm rich."

"Rich?"

"Rich."

My brow crinkled, "Like how rich?"

"My family is billionaire rich."

My mouth dropped.

"This is actually my place, one of several in fact."

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope, in fact the yacht we were on was not rented by David, it's mine, soon to be ours."

My mind was reeling.

"So what are you? Are you FBI? Or what?"

"I am FBI, I didn't want to follow in the family business and my family approves of the work I do."

"So your family is rich?"

"I have my own business interests and have more than one hundred million separate from family interests."

My mouth dropped again.

"Second, Daniel here is my employee, he's my assistant, we were in special forces together. He's highly trained and is a combination assistant, friend, bodyguard, fixer, and general whatever I need to get done person."

I looked at Daniel in a new light.

"Do you work for the hotel?"

"Just an act, I work for Mark, but I do have reserve status with the police force so I can carry a firearm."

I looked at Mark, "Wait, you really were special forces?"

I realized I slipped and that he hadn't known I'd looked up information about him, he eyed me for a minute.

"Yes, the best way to tell a lie is to sprinkle it with truth, and don't worry, I knew you and Officer Scott had checked my record."

"Yikes," I said biting my lip.

"He's very good but we had people waiting for the search to happen. We were a little surprised at where it came from and I had to tap dance to keep it a secret and out of the files when I realized it was you. For a brief moment we thought Scott worked for Nicky."

I realized I'd almost gotten Tommy into deep trouble.

"You used your own house as undercover, aren't you worried they'll track you down?"

"This building has very good security and I'm still not known as an agent."

"You said you interviewed them."

"And I did, as a lawyer, not as an agent. Nobody knows I gathered evidence, they contacted me when they were arrested. In fact, I got them all sweetheart deals for cooperation. It was a weird line and I could have gotten in trouble if they'd fought it. As their lawyer I'd have been immune to testify against them on certain things."

"You really played them all."

He shrugged.

"Do you get paid by the FBI?" I asked.

"Yes."

"A normal salary?"

"I do, but I just put that money in a separate account and use if for undercover stuff or equipment. I only just started using it, it's been untouched for years."

"What have you used it for?"

He smiled, "I was using it to pay a whore to help her out with school."

I blushed red and Daniel laughed, I assumed he knew what Mark was talking about.

"At this point that account has more than three hundred thousand in it, maybe I'll start a college fund for hookers."

I narrowed my eyes, "There better only be one hooker in your life buddy or you're a dead man."

He held up his hands in mock fear, "I swear babe, I only have one personal whore in my life."

"Damn right."

Over the next few hours I found out more about Mark's and Daniel's background. After a while I realized I wanted to clean up and change to new clothing and told them I needed to get some clothes from my house.

Daniel looked at me and spoke, "I hope you don't mind, Mark called me and gave me the news. I've had your apartment packed up. All your clothes are inside the bedroom closet. I took the liberty of selling most of your furniture, paid your utilities, and broke your apartment contract. The few things I wasn't sure to bring in the house are at a storage, you can go with me later to look and decide what you want or if you tell me I can get it brought here immediately."

I just stared at him digesting the volume of information he'd just given me.

"Wait...wha...my stuff."

Mark looked at me, "Name one thing other than clothes and personal stuff that you need that I don't have or can't get for you."

I sat back and absorbed what they'd both said. I realized they were right, there was nothing I needed. Mark looked at me and nodded at Daniel, he grabbed his phone and walked to the balcony. Daniel stood and indicated for me to follow him. He took me to the bedroom closet and showed me all clothes. Then he took me to a spare room and showed me all my personal stuff, laptop, pictures, wall hangings, books, and other assorted things.

He reached into a pocket and pulled out a credit card with my name, "It has a million dollars linked to a separate account Mark opened for you."

My eyes bulged, "A million dollars?"

He smiled, "I know it'll take some getting used to but I'll help you. If you need anything, I'm here for you. I live in the suite below this one and can be here for you in seconds if you need me."

Daniel left to the kitchen leaving me reeling from the shock of everything. I made my way to the bedroom and took off my clothes and went to shower. I spent almost a half hour under the warm water while I mentally processed the situation. I turned the shower off and opened the door to find Daniel standing there with a giant navy-blue towel. I paused for a second and realized that he'd already seen me naked, plus given the way Mark probably wanted me around the house and the way Daniel seemed to be involved in his life I assumed that Daniel was going to have plenty of opportunities to see me without clothes... and probably tied up too I realized. I took the towel and dried off, as I did I studied him, he was slender, just shy of six feet with short dark hair and Puerto Rican features. I'd noticed before that he moved with the same economy of motion as Mark. They both had a casual confidence in their movements.

I wondered, on impulse I asked, "Do you spar with Mark a lot?"

Daniel looked at me a second, then nodded, "Yes I do."

"How good are you?"

"In many ways we're equal but he does have a good twenty pounds of muscle on me. In a bare hand fight he wins three of four."

"And in a not bare hand fight?"

Again, he watched me for a while, he seemed to be deciding something, his wrist flickered and suddenly a double-bladed knife was in his hands.

"Same ratio, just not the same winner."

I nodded visibly impressed, he flicked his wrist again and the knife disappeared. Finished with it I handed him the towel and he raised an eyebrow.

"I expect I should get used to you seeing me naked."

He gave me a heartfelt laugh and bowed his head, he took my hand in his and brought it to his lips, "You definitely understand your fiancé. It will be a pleasure to be your assistant too, if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask."

I nodded and walked out of the bedroom with him following me. Mark was on the couch drinking from a half full crystal glass. He raised an eyebrow at my nudity and I gave him a wink. I walked to him and took the glass out of his hand smelling whiskey, I downed the whole thing and put it on the side table.

Looking over my shoulder I spoke, "Daniel love, I do think we won't be needing your services the rest of the night. I plan on doing some very naughty things to my future husband here so please take the rest of the night off."

Without waiting for a response, I straddled Mark's legs and kissed him, I heard the front door close seconds later.

*****

A few days later I was relaxing in the hot tub when I heard the doorbell and a few seconds later Mark was greeting David in the living room.

"David, I'm glad you're here there was something I needed to talk to you about," I yelled.

"What you need chica?" he yelled back.

"Come in here."

Mark and David walked to the edge of the hot tub as I swirled around. I ducked under the water and swam closer to them. I noticed the change in their expression as they realized I was swimming naked. The clear water left little to the imagination, even less when Mark reached over and turned on a switch flooding the underwater with light.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically.

"Just enjoying the view baby."

I rolled my eyes, "Anyway, I'm glad you're here too babe, we need to have a discussion with David."

"About?" David asked.

"About the fact that I won your car babe," I said looking at Mark.

He choked for a second, "What?"

Turning back to David, "You obviously remember the night at the hot tub a few weeks ago correct?"

David nodded.

"Do you remember what was said as lover boy here tried to have his way with me?"

His face scrunched up in thought and then his eyes flew open as he suddenly remembered the moment I was talking about.

"Oh shit," he breathed.

"Exactly," I said.

"What are you talking about?" Mark asked.

"When you were talking about going down on me, I said you better not fall in love, you replied and I quote 'I promise if I fall in love with you, you can have my car, Star."

Mark stared at me for a few seconds with a dumbfounded expression.

"Wait, what?" he said.

I stayed quiet as I let the implications sink in.

"Wait, that doesn't count, that wasn't an actual bet or anything."

"Says who?" I asked. "As I recall I very specifically said 'I'll take you up on that.'"

"But..."

Interrupting him, "But what, you made a deal, you lost."

"Well I didn't actually say..."

I narrowed my eyes and walked toward him out of the water, I was on the top step and the water was less than six inches deep, rivulets ran down my body and I crossed my arms, I could care less that I was naked in front of my fiancé and one of his best friends. "Say what, that you love me? Think really careful here."