Don't Kiss Me There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine smiled and glanced over my shoulder at the only other customers up on the roof, a rowdy bunch on the other side of the deck that seemed like they'd been drinking all afternoon. She turned back toward me.

"Why wait until we get home?" Elaine whispered casually, lifting the hem of her sundress. The look she gave me made it hard to take a breath. I set down my drink. It came as no surprise she had nothing on underneath.

Elaine cautioned me to not expect any reciprocation until we got back to her place. I knew she was right. There are very few circumstances when it's smart to expose your cock in public, no matter how discreet you think you are.

In her heels Elaine was close to my height. The way we were positioned made it impossible for anyone to see exactly what we were doing. Just another romantic couple enjoying a balmy summer evening. She'd notice anyone heading our way, so we weren't too worried about being detected.

Her inner thighs felt hot and sticky. It would be the first time I had ever fingered her. She moaned softly in anticipation.

"My cunt's really wet," she remarked casually, like she was discussing the weather. "I was playing with myself at dinner."

She kept up a patter of dirty talk in a matter-of-fact voice as my fingers swam in the nectar dripping from her pussy. It didn't take long before her head rested against mine and her voice dropped to a steady purr. I could feel an involuntary flow of precum wetting my underwear.

A few minutes later Elaine gave me a quick kiss. "OK, let's go home now. Anymore and I'd lose control right here. Doing this out in the open really supercharges the sensations."

We had taken her little two-seat roadster convertible. She asked me to drive home. As we pulled out into traffic, she shifted in her seat and gave me a sensual look. Elaine hiked up her dress and began stroking her thighs.

"Keep your eyes on the road. I'm going to have a little fun on the way home. Just pretend I'm not here."

Oh, that's good. Real good. Like she's not there. You bet. I could still see enough in my peripheral vision to stay as hard as the stick shift. Elaine was enjoying herself in a seductively lighthearted way. It was such a Southern California thing: pretty woman in a convertible, hair flowing in the warm evening breeze, hands under her skirt, sounds of female arousal mixing with the ambient traffic noise.

Elaine took it to another level as we pulled up to a red light. She slipped a strap from her shoulder and exposed her pale boob. If anyone had looked over, they might have thought it was a normal sight: just another evening in L.A, a semi-topless woman getting frisky in a sports car.

* * *

I handed the keys back to Elaine as we climbed the stairs to her apartment. She unlocked the door and turned to me, taking both my hands and giving me a chaste peck on the cheek.

"Jay, I had a wonderful evening. I hope we can do this again soon."

What?

"Heee! The look on your face. Not a chance. I have plans for you. Get inside."

Elaine dragged me down the hall and back to her bedroom. She pulled over the chair from her dressing table. As she scurried around lighting candles, she barked orders to me.

"Pull down your pants. Underwear, too. Sit down in the chair. Quickly now. Leave your shoes on."

She moved in front of me and straddled the chair.

"Hold your cock up. Get a good grip. I'm going to rub on you."

Oh. My. God.

Elaine pulled up her skirt and lowered herself into a semi-crouch until her labia kissed my glans. Our wetness combined as she began a subtle back and forth motion.

"Ooh, Jay. That's perfect. Hold it steady so I can tease myself. Fuck, that's so sexy!"

It was an interesting variation on the frottage she had performed on our last date, but this time I was wielding the baton. With her dress hiked up, hands on her thighs, and long hair swaying, the sound of her moans and whimpers filled the room. And some dirty talk.

"Before you came over, I had to masturbate--in the shower. Otherwise, I'd be a wreck. It didn't do that much to cool me down, did it? Mmm, I'm getting your cock so wet I could drop down on it right now."

The visual was very powerful: Elaine crouched down, just enough to massage the end of my cock with her engorged pussy lips, hair getting messy, eyes bright with lust and her mouth open. She randomly allowed my cockhead to briefly slip inside her. I wiggled my prick side to side when the tip slid over her clit. That got an extra squeal from her.

"Oh, you dirty boy! Did I give you permission to do that?"

This went on for several minutes until Elaine took me inside her all the way. She mounted me abruptly and grabbed the back of the chair.

"Unzip my dress."

She shrugged the straps off both shoulders and let it fall to her waist. My hands were all over her in an instant.

During our prior affair, it always frustrated me when she kept her clothes on while we screwed. It seemed like a cheat--like we were in a simulated sex scene on TV. Things were different now. Sure, technically she still had her dress on, but it seemed much nastier that way. And I was really glad she had broken free of her "missionary only" insistence.

Elaine glanced to the side. "Jay, look. In the mirror. You can see us fucking. Damn, that's hot!"

Wow! It was the first time I'd ever observed a sex scene starring myself. And what a scene: a nearly nude woman, moaning and humping on my cock, my hands stroking her ass and tits while she continuously implored me to fuck her hard--among other things. I'm surprised I didn't come right then.

I'd never thought about having sex in an armless chair or what sort of freedom it could give to the female, but Elaine sure had. Instead of the constraints of the typical cowgirl position on the bed, there were numerous variations and movements she could do while we screwed on the chair with her feet on the floor. Lots of full-motion grinding and rotation, really mixing up the different ways my cock was stimulating her inside.

It was different for me as well. It surprised me how much more dynamic it was, fucking in a chair instead of lying passively on my back. Even though she was doing most of the work, it felt more like an even playing field, both of us giving and receiving.

Elaine and I began luxuriating in deep, soulful kissing. Her tongue and lips teased--then surrendered. Soft and gentle--then aggressive. One minute she'd be purposefully thrusting deeply into my mouth, then the next she was so consumed in moaning and dirty talk she could barely keep her lips on me.

"Play with my clit," she gasped.

I figured that if her orgasm was going to happen, the extra stimulation from my fingers should do it. It definitely kicked things up another notch as Elaine writhed in my lap, wild pleasure soaking into every part of her body. She still had some more surprises.

"I'm going to put my legs up on your shoulders. Hold still for a second."

Elaine leaned back and rested both hands on my thighs. She lifted one leg up, then the other, gracefully nestling them against my neck.

"Put your hands on my knees to keep me steady. OK, good. Are you ready to rock and roll?" she asked sweetly.

Elaine began a sensuous back and forth motion while she stared into my eyes. It didn't take long before her reactions turned into a more frenzied mewling and gasping.

"So deep, baby. So deep. You don't know what you're doing to me. Mmm, don't stop, Jay. So good, don't stop."

She needn't have worried. After all, she was the one expending most of the effort in that gymnastic position, but she seemed to have endless stamina. Elaine reached that extended state of steady pleasure I remembered from our previous session. Eyes half-open, voice in a low moan--like her little roadster settling into its ideal RPMs. She was losing her ability to speak coherently, so I took over.

"Elaine, you are so damn sexy. Look at the way you're fucking me. I've never seen anything like it. Your pussy feels so good around my cock. So tight. You're something special."

We both turned to look at ourselves in the mirror at the same time, realizing we could keep staring into each other's eyes while we fucked. I couldn't believe what I was seeing--like some advanced Kama Sutra sex positions video.

Elaine seemed like she could keep going in that demanding position indefinitely, so it surprised me when she called a timeout.

"Damn it, I need to pee. I was in too much of a hurry when we got back. Should have gone before we left the bar like you did."

She lowered her legs with the poise of a ballerina and uncoupled. Elaine strode over to the bed and pulled back the covers.

"Take off the rest of your clothes and get in bed. I'll meet you back here in a jiffy."

Elaine scooted off to the bathroom but left the door open. I could hear her peeing. Another former barrier to our intimacy had fallen.

Speaking of intimacy, I raised my fingers to my nose. The ones that had been in her pussy at the rooftop bar. A mere whiff of her womanly scent wasn't enough, so I slipped them into my mouth and eagerly tasted her full arousal. I was definitely going to eat her out that night as soon as she returned. I didn't get a chance the last time. The new, sexy Elaine would surely be eager for my special kisses down there.

Elaine exited the bathroom fully nude, except for her shoes, and tossed her dress on the chair. She slithered into bed next to me and told me to get on top.

"I want you to give me a good, man-on-woman pounding. Don't hold back."

I was all too eager to comply, but first I wanted to suck her pussy. I slipped down toward her waist, but she turned her lower body to the side and pulled my head back up.

"No, I need the real thing. Put your cock in me." She grasped my shaft and shifted back around on her back so she could guide me into her. "Fuck me, Jay."

I was a little disappointed about skipping the cunnilingus but got over it a few seconds later when she accelerated into the wildest missionary sex I'd ever experienced. Elaine's legs wrapped around my hips tightly, meeting my every thrust with her insatiable pussy. One moment she'd hold my face as we punctuated sloppy kisses with frantic gasps for air then she'd flail her hands and fists against my body, urging me to get rougher with her. Oh, and she was probably being vocal enough to disturb the neighbors--at least the ones who didn't have their ears pressed to the wall while they touched themselves.

Elaine threw her arms back and grabbed the headboard. Her head thrashed from side to side as her high heels dug into my ass, urging a more forceful penetration. I grabbed her hair with both hands to hold her head still and began a slow, nasty probing of her mouth with my tongue while I rammed into her down below. The clashing tempos made her even crazier. She flung her legs straight up in the air and grabbed her ankles. Elaine had reached her full sexual nirvana mode, the orgasm without an obvious release, moaning steadily as I enjoyed the feel of her warm kitty. Speaking of orgasms, mine was moments away; I let her know.

"Elaine, I'm getting really close. Make me come. Please. I want to come in your pussy."

This triggered a sputtering stream of dirty talk from her, urging me to completion.

"Ooh, that's good, Jay. Do me hard and fill me up. I can't wait to feel you shoot in me, all hot and wet. Don't hold back. Here, let me help."

Elaine brought her hands between her thighs and placed an extended index finger along each side of her labia. She pressed inward, touching both sides of my shaft, right where my cock was entering her. Boy, that feltreally good! My climax sprinted ahead.

I'd never had a woman play with my cock while fucking her. Maybe the others weren't imaginative enough or slender and agile enough to pull it off, but it was an incredible sensation. Almost like another woman's hand had reached in to trigger my orgasm.

"Elaine, are you ready? I'm going to come in you now."

"Oh, you bet I'm ready. Yeah, shoot it in me, Jay. I want all of it. Tell me how this feels."

She deftly replaced her index fingers along my shaft with her thumbs so she could slap my balls with her fingers. As I emptied into her, I went wild, shouting incoherent filth as she intensified my ejaculation with her unexpected hand work.

"Ahh, that's nice. Coming in me. So hot... so hot. Give it all to me, Jay. Oh, you're making me crazy. Keep fucking me, Jay. Oh, that's good."

Holy shit, that was one hell of an orgasm! I moaned with contentment and tried to stop my head from spinning. Elaine told me to ease down on top of her so we could both roll over. I was still inside her when she ended up on top.

"There we go. Just take it easy, Jay. That was a big one. Didn't that feel nice? Mmmm, I really liked it, too. Good job, babe."

Elaine settled down on me and caressed my face while she kissed me. Whispering in my ear while she subtly rocked on my still solid prick. A nice session of cuddling followed with her on top. Like before, she reveled in the sight of a copious cream pie spilling from her pussy when she finally got up.

After the clean-up, she bid me farewell for the evening--no change there. And she would still send me off with something along the lines of: "Hey, I had fun tonight. I hope we can get together again some other time." It seemed completely disconnected from what we had just finished doing. As if we had rented bicycles and cruised the boardwalk at the beach instead of fucking each other's brains out in her bedroom.

* * *

Since it seemed we might be doing these occasional mid-week dates indefinitely, I settled down a little at work after our second tryst. I guess I had been worried that she might never call again after that first night. My fear of it being some great one-time only "mistake" had been hurting my ability to focus. If it had turned out that way, it would have haunted me forever.

Even so, it still took almost a month for Elaine to find an evening for us to meet up again. I didn't understand the delay. She seemed to be really getting off sexually, so why did she wait so long to have the next date? Was it actually due to her work load, or did her lover/boss keep interrupting our plans with his own demands? Was she having the same intense fuck sessions with this guy? The guy she pretended didn't exist. I guess it served my purposes to do likewise.

PART SEVEN: Using Her Hands

At our next rendezvous, Elaine offered theshiatsu massage again; but she announced she was going to teach me how so I could work on her after she was done with me. I was more than happy to listen and learn--after all, how many times do guys fantasize about being the masseur who's seduced by his randy female client?

Elaine didn't initiate a full-on role play, but she was her usual mischievous self.

"Jay, you can take your clothes off now. I don't need to leave the room while you get ready, do I? Do you need a towel to cover up?"

I laughed and pretended I was a little embarrassed undressing in front of my masseuse. I hesitated before removing my boxers.

"You can leave them on if that makes you feel more comfortable," she joked.

After I was fully nude she asked, "Before you lie down, would you like for me to get undressed? I think we'll be able to communicate better if we're on an equal footing. Or better still, you can do the honors." She stepped closer, slowly caressing the front of her blouse. "My skirt has a zipper on the side."

Honestly, I still can't decide which is sexier: having a woman strip down all the way right in front of you or performing that task yourself. It was the first time Elaine had allowed me to fully undress her. I took my time, letting my hands linger on her body as each garment fell to the floor. Her quiet sighs told me all I needed to know.

Once I was prone, Elaine positioned her slender thighs around my hips and performed her usual exquisite magic on my knotted muscles. Explaining the how and why of her technique, promising to carefully walk me through the sequence once we switched places. She finished with a little surprise when she slowly lowered her full weight on me while she kneaded the last bits of tension from my neck.

I felt her breasts press against my back as her perfume sharpened my arousal. Elaine sighed and teased my ear with a wet tongue. "Jay, I really get turned on while I'm massaging you. You're going to find out how that feels, too," she whispered. "Speaking of... your turn to work on me."

As we shifted around she added, "You already know how to touch me in front, so this should be easy for you."

Seeing Elaine offer her back to my inexperienced touch, I felt an unexpected surge of lust. It was the first time I had seen her nude from that side. Her body was like a museum-quality photograph of a dancer: flawless skin, toned muscles, and ideal proportions. I felt honored Elaine considered us close enough to nurture my unproven potential for such an intimate act.

The sex that followed that evening was just as wild and intense as the other two times, but something new cropped up toward the end. We had been going at it for a while and had made plans to switch to a side-by-side position on the bed. Elaine changed her mind.

"Jay, my pussy's getting sore. Why don't I finish you off with a hand job?"

I quickly agreed and assumed we'd stay lying on the bed while she reached over and stroked my cock. She sat up and proposed something different.

"I'll sit on the edge of the bed. Come over and stand in front of me. You'll be glad you did," she promised.

Elaine produced a bottle of baby oil from her nightstand and handed it to me. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with it. Elaine leaned back and explained.

"Start by oiling up my tits. It'll feel nice. For both of us. You'll see."

This was going to be interesting. I had always finished inside her before. And sure, I'd never been shy about fondling and kissing her breasts, both as foreplay and while we were having sex. Theshiatsu massages we gave each other had been oil-free and outside any erogenous zones, so this was a new twist.

Elaine groaned when the first drops rained down on her breasts. She trembled in anticipation as I set the bottle down. I sat on the bed next to her and ran my fingers through her hair. I rested my other hand right below her ribcage and whispered in her ear.

"You have the most beautiful body, Elaine. I love touching you."

She let out a whimper when my fingers spread the oil across her breasts. Her nipples stiffened. Although my cock ached for release, I knew my time would come shortly.

Elaine kept her hands behind her while I massaged her boobs. The oil felt slippery and sensuous as my hand rubbed it in. She was moaning and squirming next to me, promising wonderful things in my future.

"Mmm, you're making my titties all shiny and slick. It looks sexy in the candlelight. Oh, you're getting me hot. Touching me like that. Jay, I can't wait to stroke your cock. Give you a nice, strong orgasm. I've never done that for you, have I? Get you off with my hands? Oh, that'll be fun to watch."

Elaine stretched and flexed as I oiled her torso. She gave me a dreamy look, enjoying the final moments of my touch.

"All right, my turn now. Hand me the bottle. Stand up and face me. That's good. Spread your feet. Wider."

It would have been foolish to expect some run-of-the-mill tug job from Elaine. No, not her. She reached between my legs with one hand and began to slowly massage my scrotum--just using her palm while her fingers grazed my ass cheeks. The fingernails of her other hand explored my twitching cock, getting it stiff and upright in seconds. Elaine looked up at me and smiled.

Clearly her studies of Asian bodywork had been comprehensive. She also suggested a special measured breathing technique for me, one that would heighten the sensations she was creating below my waist.

123456...9