Don't Kiss Me There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued her unconventional manipulations: a gentle squeeze, a subtle caress, a slow stroke. I was gradually--and deliciously--losing control down below. My balls were aching in anticipation; sexual sensations were building deep inside my pelvic area. Elaine seemed fascinated by the precum dripping from my cock like a leaky faucet.

"Jay, I can't believe how wet you're getting. You don't know what that does to me. Seeing what I can do to you with my hands. It makes my pussy ache to see you like that. Just from my soft touching. I'm not even jerking you yet. Are you ready to take it to the next level?"

I could barely get out an affirmative moan. She flipped the cap on the bottle and squeezed a line of oil along my shaft and added some to her hands. Elaine's gentle touches became more insistent. I was astonished by the variety and creativity of her technique: twisting, teasing, rubbing, squeezing. She then switched to using both hands to slowly stroke my shaft between sides of her thumbs while massaging my balls with her fingers, never touching the tip. The sexual tension between my legs was becoming unbearable.

I reached over and carefully moved her long hair away from her chest and behind her shoulders, knowing a torrent of spunk was about to fly in her direction. Her one hand was now slowly massaging my perineum behind my balls while she used just her fingertips of the other to gently stroke and play with the tip of my cock. The subtlety of her touch was bringing intense sexual feelings to the breaking point. I caressed her face softly and begged her to make me come. Her voice was trembling with lust.

"Jay, do you like this? The way I'm touching you? You're just seconds from coming, aren't you? I can feel it in your cock. It's so hot in my hands. Oh, it's swelling up. You're going to come on me now, aren't you?"

She was right. As we stared at each other intensely, an initial surge of cum oozed from the tip. Elaine kept her rhythm steady but tucked her index finger under my cockhead, where it would rub against my frenulum, and moved her thumb and middle finger to the sides of my shaft leaving a clear path for my ejaculate. She reminded me to concentrate on my breathing if I wanted to intensify my climax.

My first strong contraction hurled a huge dollop of cum against her chest with an audible splat. We both groaned with emotion as several more volleys of semen landed on her collarbone, her neck, and both breasts. Now I was the one making enough noise to wake the neighbors, but Elaine was moaning and gasping almost as much as I was. She was really tuned into the mutuality of that orgasm, the one she expertly coaxed from me. It was the best hand job I'd ever had--no question.

We both were breathing hard, warm with the glow of our shared sexuality. She didn't jump up immediately to start the cleanup process. Elaine hummed quietly, caressing my spent penis and testicles. She ran a finger through the cum decorating her body and gave me a look of contentment I'd never seen on her face.

Nothing was said that night, but using her hands became our preferred method of finishing me off--once she had presumably been satisfied herself, of course. She became quite the connoisseur of wet shots, eagerly imploring me to come on her breasts, her stomach, or her pussy. She got so turned on one night she insisted that I do it on her face. Talk about hot!

Elaine liked to watch the moment of my ejaculation--or "our" ejaculation, since she was an equal partner in the process. We got so into it we even moved the chair over by her mirror so we could watch our reflection as she jerked me to a robust finish. She figured out how to place several candles around us, creating more dramatic lighting and shadows for these looking glass climaxes. It was such an intense visual, I frequently used it to spur me on during the many nights I wasn't with Elaine and had to solo.

* * *

I don't think I'd ever been with a woman who was as unabashedly sexual as Elaine, both inside and outside the bedroom. Like that night at the beach--up on the rooftop bar and in her car afterward. Was this merely the typical behavior of a couple during those crazed early months of a relationship, a time dominated by constant fucking? That rush of intense passion as a sexless dry spell is replaced with a new conquest. Or the joy of finding a partner who wants to do all the dirty things in bed that your last one flatly turned down? Plus a few you hadn't thought of. Maybe it was the excitement of seeing someone on the side, the novelty of our infrequent trysts. Or all of those things.

She seemed to thrive on public displays of affection--ones that I would never have initiated on my own. Like that time we were at a club and found ourselves pressed together out on the dance floor during a slow number.

"I know you're trying to be a gentleman and not show your arousal while we're dancing close," she said, "But go ahead and let me know you enjoy feeling my body up against yours. Think about the things we're going to be doing when we get home and our clothes are on the floor."

I instantly swelled up between my legs. A veritable truncheon straining against the confines of my slacks. Elaine cooed her approval.

"That's what I'm talking about, Jay. It brings me such pleasure when you're inside me. I know it must feel good for you, too."

She leaned back and gave me one of her come-hither looks.

"When the song is over, I want you to follow me back toward the bathrooms." She reconsidered for a moment. "No, let's go now."

See what I mean?

Elaine broke free and strode off the dance floor, glancing over her shoulder to see if I was keeping up. I scurried after her, down the long hallway to the restrooms. I caught up and grabbed her arm and spun her around, pushing her roughly against the wall just past the ladies' room. She grabbed the lapels of my jacket and pulled me close.

"You can do anything you want to me--except fuck me. That'll have to wait."

Elaine's tongue slipped into my mouth as she began to kiss me aggressively. She grabbed my hand and thrust it below her waist. Moments later my fingers were inside her. Her dirty talk was epic.

The hallway was dimly lit, and to the casual observer we might have been just kissing passionately. Regardless, it was a fairly common sight in a Los Angeles nightclub: a couple having a moment of indiscretion, oblivious to those around them. It wouldn't have surprised me if she had dragged me into a stall in the men's room and begged me to bend her over. That would have been a first for me, even though I had been aware of this happening a couple of times in my past: an anonymous couple going at it in an adjacent stall while I took a pee--back when cocaine was popular.

Elaine loved to lure me into touching her sexually in public, and I was an easy target. She had a good knack for choosing a place and time when the act was sufficiently taboo but unlikely to cause a problem.

One night at a movie theater, when a show we were watching turned out to be a dud, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Want to hit a triple?" If a date had said that to me back when I was younger--meaning I had permission to finger her pussy--I probably would have fainted before I could get my hand under her skirt.

* * *

There were two things, however, that puzzled me.

The first was the question of whether or not she was having an orgasm. There certainly wasn't any evidence of what I had observed in prior sex partners: a distinct climax, similar to what a man experiences.

I'm one of those guys that's willing to go to any length to make sure the woman comes--more than once if possible. After all, my enjoyment is virtually guaranteed in the end, so I have no problem spending most of the session helping her reach an orgasm.

Compared to before, our fucking now was so intense and varied that Elaine must be getting off in some way. After all, she was so confident and aggressive when it came to sex acts and positions--and duration. I had to conclude that if she wanted me to do something specific to heighten her sexual satisfaction, to push her over the edge, she wouldn't hesitate to speak up. I let her set the pace, call the shots, even holding myself back until she was ready to end the night with my climax.

The second concern was the matter of cunnilingus, or the lack of. I immensely enjoy having that level of intimacy with a woman, so I couldn't help but feel disappointed. I had to be content with secretly tasting her on my fingers after playing with her pussy. She was such the wanton sex kitten otherwise, you'd think that would be at the top of her list. But every time I "went there", her mood abruptly changed. She'd close her legs and freeze, as if I'd pulled out a red-hot branding iron and aimed it at her flank.

For the most part, these issues quickly took a backseat once we were both lost in the delirium of our mutually intense coitus.

* * *

Elaine was the first woman to point out to me--literally!--where my prostate gland is located. One night she was sitting on the edge of the bed giving me a tortuously slow hand job while I stood in front of her. My climax on her breasts would be the finale for the evening.

She had managed to get me to that delicious, agonizing point right before I ejaculate. I was begging her to finish me off. She was enjoying the tease.

"Jay, you're so close to coming, aren't you? I like bringing you right up to the brink like this... then slowing it down. Pushing you a little closer with each stroke. Listening to you beg me. Knowing you're going to paint a huge pearl necklace on my boobs. You've got my pussy tingling. Waiting for those first hot drops of cum to spill down on me before you explode."

Both her breasts and hands were slick with baby oil. She stroked my shaft with one hand and massaged behind my balls with the other, coaxing sweet waves of pleasure from my perineum. Then I felt her finger rub around my anus, sending new jolts of hot sexual energy all over my lower body.

She carefully increased her stroking, knowing that would push me over the edge within seconds. My anticipation built to an excruciating level. Her fingertip eased past my sphincter.

"Jay, I want you to come for me. A big, hot load. All over my tits. Here, let me push your button."

Her finger slipped all the way in and pressed against my prostate, triggering an intense sizzle of ecstasy all through my genitals--and the first powerful splashes of semen against her chest.

"There you go. Nice and hot. All over me. Let it out, baby. Oh, that feels good. You're making me melt between my legs. Such a nice load. Oh, you're coming so much!"

I'd never felt anything quite like what she did to me that night. I could see the excitement in her eyes as each big spurt landed on her boobs.

"Did you like that, Jay? Did you like how my finger felt. Oooh, I knew you would. You got me so hot tonight, that I just couldn't help being a dirty girl. I wanted to give you a really special surprise."

"Elaine, that was so special I could ask you to finish me off like that every time from now on. But then it wouldn't be a surprise. I want you to do me like that again, but you decide when. So it'll always be a surprise."

PART EIGHT: Back to the Present Day

I'm sure I've inadvertently left out a few things. That brings us back up to the present. Remember, I had been enjoying the new Elaine immensely for the last six months. We had just come home from dancing. Her colorful print dress was in a pile on the floor next to her shoes, and Elaine was in the shower. I undressed and waited for her.

A few minutes later she strode out and told me to get on my stomach. This was our opening routine now: a nice, relaxingshiatsu massage from her, followed by one from me.

Elaine surprised me when she stopped by her dressing table to put on a pair of jade earrings. They weren't the ones she had on earlier that evening. She also fastened a black velvet choker around her neck, one with a jade pendant that matched her earrings. It was her normal practice to remove all her jewelry before having sex, even her rings.

She smiled as she crawled on the bed and straddled me, not acknowledging her change in routine. Elaine was such a creature of habit that adding the twist of a simple visual fetish like the jewelry caused a spark of arousal to burn through my body, even before her hands touched me. After she finished my massage, she spontaneously added another surprise before I started in on her session.

"Jay, stay where you are, but turn over. Before you do my back, I'd like a taste of precum. You won't mind if I satisfy that urge first?"

She had me scoot over to the edge of the bed so she could get down on her knees. Elaine still had her hair pinned up from her shower, but enough strands had escaped to tickle my thighs when she moved in closer. Once she took me in her mouth, her expertise prompted a steady ooze of my nectar, much to her delight.

Elaine was "hands free" at first, wetting every part of my cock with her lips and tongue while maintaining intense eye contact. Soon her fingernails toyed with my balls and slowly scraped my inner thighs, mostly as a light tease but occasionally digging in painfully for a brief moment--just to make sure I knew who was in control.

There was no doubt she loved performing oral. And it seemed she liked it a lot more than being on the receiving end--the gift I wasn't able to give. Maybe I'd get the nerve to ask her about it at some point.

The blowjob kicked into high gear as Elaine used both hands on my shaft and increased her suction on the tip. Her tongue produced maximum pleasure in varied and unpredictable ways. I begged her to ease off with what little self-control I still had left.

"Elaine, that's enough. You give the best head I've ever had--no question. Any more and you'd make me get you dirty."

She feigned mock disappointment but glowed with the compliment about her oral skills.

She smiled. "Well, Iwant you to get me dirty. OK, we can do that after you give me a massage. You know, Jay, yourshiatsu is really improving. I'm looking forward to having your hands on me."

It was nice to hear her say that. Initially she gamely tolerated my bumbling attempts to replicate her technique, patiently correcting me. But there had been fewer instructional interruptions each time I worked on her. And the length of the sessions was increasing, too.

That night Elaine let me massage her even longer than usual. Her reactions became more ecstatic and primal. I was inspired to whisper sensual encouragement in her ear as my thighs straddled her slender hips and my shaft rested between her ass cheeks. She was moaning and sighing more than usual. My cock responded, expanding to its full length and girth.

Elaine startled me when she pulled herself up on all fours and looked back at me.

"Jay, fuck me like this. From behind"

Before I could overthink it, Elaine reached between her legs, lined up my cock, and buried me inside her with a single push backward. We'd never done it that way before. Not that we specifically avoided the doggy position--it just never came up. I began eagerly thrusting into her wet pussy while I reached around to fondle her tits with both hands.

Something was different about the way we screwed that night, more than just the rear entry position. Maybe it was the animal nature of doing it doggy-style: the male dominance and the female submission. Or perhaps my massage skills had gotten good enough to trigger certain mind/body responses that heightened her emotions during intercourse.

Elaine quickly reached her state of prolonged orgasmic bliss. Her moaning and dirty talk were having an effect on me as well, moving my climax along more rapidly than usual. After several minutes of energetic sex, she tired of the all-fours position but not the rear entry.

"Jay, I can't stay up like this much longer. I want to lie down on my stomach--but stay inside me. I want you to keep fucking me. I'm not done."

We carefully lowered ourselves onto the bed. Elaine asked me to move my legs to the outside of her hips while she jammed a pillow beneath her pelvis and pressed her thighs together. She squealed as my cock began stimulating different areas inside her pussy. Although it didn't have the cutesy name at the time, what we were doing became known later as "prone bone".

Our repositioning changed things. Elaine began making noticeably different noises as I continued to pound into her. Her steady moaning morphed into a series of irregular gasps and shrieks--eyes closed, fists grabbing the sheets. My whole genital area tingled with intense pleasure as it repeatedly slapped against her tight, quivering butt.

We kept at it as long as we could; but before I knew it, I was aggressively spraying my seed deep inside her. The usual hand job with wet shot would have to be rescheduled.

"Oh, Jay. That's hot. Coming in me. I wanted you do it quick. I needed it like that. Oh god, the way your cock is touching me. Mmmh! Keep going, Jay. Please..."

My orgasm was strong enough to make me dizzy. I rested some of my body weight on Elaine as I buried my face in her hair and inhaled her freshly showered scent, now mixed with the musk of sexual exertion. At the time I wasn't that savvy about the female anatomy but realized later I must have been giving her g-spot a good workout. I kept thrusting into her slowly until my erection subsided.

We stayed in that position a long time, both trying to catch our breath and clear our heads. Elaine asked if I could take care of our post-coital cleanup for a change; she didn't think she could make it to the bathroom and back.

As I wiped her off, I realized there wasn't much of a mess. No oily chest or cum spattered everywhere. Just the cream pie leaking from her pussy. I was feeling crazy new sexual emotions that night. Oh, to slide down there and use my tongue to clean her up! But I knew that would break the mood. For some reason it bothered me a lot more than usual--not being able to show my desire for her that way. Could I bring myself to say something about it?

"Jay, that was incredible. So nice." Elaine pulled me down beside her and rested her head on my chest. "I know we've never done it that way before. I guess I don't ask for doggy because I really prefer face to face sex. I like to kiss while we're fucking." Her caresses were gentle. "I've never liked being subservient and helpless like that, but with you... tonight... something felt different. The way you were touching me. You've gotten so good at giving a massage. I wanted to feel vulnerable... to give in. And when you were inside me... mmm."

I decided it was now or never. We seemed so close and emotionally naked at that moment. I had to ask why she seemed to shy away from receiving oral sex. Her head was nestled against my cheek where I couldn't see her face.

"Elaine, I really enjoyed it tonight when you took my cock in your mouth. You're exceptional. You know exactly how to take me to special places doing that. I'd like to give you that same pleasure. Have it be mutual.

"I've noticed that you tense up when I start to kiss below your waist. I understand some women worry about how they are down there. Truthfully, your scent is normal--very arousing. And I've tasted you before. On my fingers, after they've been inside you. I love the way you taste. It turns me on when I do that."

No response from Elaine, just her steady breathing. I kept going.

"And I understand you may not want to taste yourself if we kiss after I've gone down on you. Or you may just find the sensation uncomfortable or ticklish. Having your pussy licked and kissed."

Elaine rolled away, turning her back to me. She spoke softly, "What I like about our situation is we never have to talk about things like this."

123456...9