All Comments on 'Don't Kiss Me'

by hungry4femdom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice fantasy

I found it pretty humorous and ironic. I particularly liked the use of the identical opening and closing sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this story should be puvlished in www.fictionmania.tv and here

this story should be puvlished in www.fictionmania.tv and here

krafttykrafttyover 7 years ago
quit smoking

loved your story! but it need more chapters. i would love to see how he reacts when you tell him hoe he came to,be your cum loving sissy bitch!!

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Explanation

The existing story could do with some editing to tighten up the story and reduce it a little in length. Quality more than quantity. I found that by half way through I was speed reading. I also have to agree with Kraffty that it could with the addition of how and why it all started and some direct insight into what happened in the doctors office? How did she know the doctor? How does he react when she explains to him what exactly has happened? But having said that it was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ha ha, you really

are one amusingly fucked up guy. Well I guess at least your stories reflect what you've written in your bio. Hopefully by now you've found an equally fucked up women who's made you her well used cunt.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 1 month ago

What an awesome story! I absolutely loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhungry4femdom@hungry4femdom
Even though I am in my sixties, I am embracing my identity as a bitch, a cock loving bitch. I am intensely anally erotic and love to have my boy-pussy filled. I am still looking for the Mistress and/or Master of my dreams.