Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

Scanning the glass to make sure it had three cubes of ice, Christina was pleased while the waiter left her there. The band continued their song and then the man from the corner finally came approaching the table with a smug grin across his face. Big blue eyes that almost matched hers set forth, as he placed his hand down on the table.

"You looking for company, Miss?"

"Miss Hendricks."

She corrected him before raising the glass to her lips. The man chuckled, pulling out the chair from the opposite end of the table and inviting himself to a seat. As she drank the whiskey, he replied.

"I know exactly who you are, thank you very much."

Quirking her eyebrows up, Christina took another sip before setting the glass back down. She watched his eyes, scan down to her massive view of cleavage below her face. The older man smirked back up at her and then she spoke up.

"So you know who I am, but what's your name?"

"My name's not important."

Christina took another sip, finishing off her glass this time. When she set the glass down, she gave him a stern look.

"I beg your pardon?"

He chuckled at that reaction, almost as if to mock her.

"You've just checked in. I've gotta say, quite the beauty you are. I always wondered if one day, this place would get a real Hollywood star checking in."

"So you know who I am?"

Her question made the man flash his teeth, grinning as he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I wasn't born yesterday. I saw you on Mad Men back in the day."

"Well, I'm not taking selfie photos or signing autographs, so you can leave."

Rudely laughing at her retort, the man seemed amused. Christina thought differently of him and she was not in the mood to deal with such brusque behavior.

"Get out of my sight."

Her voice was low, but in a stern tone to tell the man she was done with his attitude. Finally, he waved his hands and got up from the table, dismissed.

"Alright, as you wish."

Dismissed and dejected, the man began to walk away from her table as the band now was shifting into a different song. Christina thought about waving for a waiter to come and fix her another drink but not for now. At least he left, that was all she could be thankful for. Her eyes focused on the band, noticing the sweat begin to form at the trumpet player's forehead. Eyes closed as he concentrated on his solo, blowing through a string of fast paced note with the saxophone quickly chasing behind him. The tempo had changed, as the piano player struggled to keep up. Laughter could be heard in the distance with others having a conversation. Christina decided to glance around at the other residents enjoying this night. A woman who appeared to be ten years younger than her sat in a black dress with a man in a suit. Long blonde hair curled down her shoulders as a glimmer of light revealed a silver metal collar locked around her neck.

A double take was required, just to make her that her eyes were not deceiving her. The woman giggled, turning to the man who was almost like her owner. The collar had a large metal ring in the front. Christina was baffled how anyone would want to go out in public wearing such a thing. Glancing away, she noticed another man sitting quietly having drinks. He had two women seated around him, obediently helping refill his glass by pouring the whiskey. This man was older, with a slight dark beard revealing grey hairs. Across the lounge was a bar, but empty with the bartender busy wiping down the counter with a rag. Something was not right about this place. What had become a relaxing environment had now sparked Christina's curiosity of who could potentially be her neighbors among the residential suites. Gazing back at the band, Christina forgot about her drink all together when she noticed another man had approached her table.

"Hi there, should I call a waiter to get that refilled for you?"

Unlike the first man, this fellow was younger. Slicked back brown hair and a friendly smile with his brown eyes. The same kind of pinstriped suit was worn, but a buttoned up jacket.

"What's your name? Do you work here at the hotel?"

"Yeah, I'm Toby. Who are you?"

"You can call me Christina."

Offering a smile, she thought to herself that it would be best for him to not know she had a famous name. Toby placed his hands on the chair opposite of her, but didn't invite himself as the other man did.

"Well Christina, to answer your quest, yes I work here. I'm part of the security team. Can I get you another drink and join you?"

"Sure, if you're not going to be rude like the last man who tried to sit there."

Toby leaned down, shaking his head before looking back into her eyes.

"That was Brent, he's an asshole."

He glanced over to the right, towards Brent, giving the older man a dirty look, though he didn't see it. Christina returned the smile, impressed that this young man appeared to have manners. She slid her empty glass across the table for him.

"Get me a refill and you can sit with me."

"I'd be honored."

Like Brent, Toby was distracted at the view of her massive cleavage. He blushed, trying to hold back a soft smile as he grabbed the glass and took off. Christina took a moment to glance back around the room, looking in the direction of the other people sitting. Toby's introduction wasn't enough to distract her from the oddities she had witnessed moments earlier. The young man soon returned with her glass filled back up with whiskey and carrying his own. He offered the drink, watching her pale hand take it before he joined her sitting down across the table.

"So you're the new woman who checked in here. I'm sorry Brent had to come and make an ass of himself. I've had my eye on you since the band started, you look stunning."

Laughing at his compliments, Christina took a sip before replying.

"Thank you. I can't help but think to myself you look quite young to be a security guard."

"Oh yeah? Well I'm twenty-five, if you're wondering my age."

Once again, she laughed at him.

"Oh honey, I'm old enough to be your mother then. I'm forty-six, if you're trying to guess."

Toby blushed, his cheeks flushing red. Christina observed the movement of his eyes, glancing back down at her heavy cleavage while he took a sip from his drink.

"Damn, I wouldn't have known. Do you have a husband or any family of sorts?"

An amusing question, leaving her to think about the answer. Taking her time, Christina sipped from her glass again, gazing back into his face. He had handsome looks for a younger man and seemed brave to take the shot of flirting with her. After her drink, she replied.

"No, I've been married before but divorced. I don't want a family, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean. My family was nothing but a pain in the ass when I lived back home. They were the reason I traveled all the way out here to L.A."

"You're a long way from home then?"

Giving her a nod, he continued.

"Yeah. I'm from Colorado if you're curious. Dropped out of college and spent all my money on a bus ride to get out here. Feels like a lifetime ago, I don't miss home."

"Tell me something Toby, how long have you worked at this hotel?"

He took another sip of his drink before answering her back.

"Almost three years. I'm two months away from that."

His reply left her wondering. If he was telling her the truth, then he had left his home barely an adult. Much less would have experience and know connections to land a job like this. At least she assumed that this hotel had to be a high earning job, but maybe he met the right people, or else he was lying. Whatever the case, she was ready to change the subject of this conversation. Christina tilted her head to the side, as a way to quietly suggest for him to look in the direction of the blonde haired woman wearing a collar around her neck.

"Do you know anything about that woman over there? Look at her and that thing around her neck."

As Toby glanced across the table, Christina spoke again.

"And what about the man? Does he own her or something?"

A smile flashed across the younger man's face and then Toby chuckled.

"That's Nancy and Mr. Tom. They live down on the first floor."

Grinning back at Christina, he finished off his glass of whiskey. Behind Toby, the band had ended their song as the rest of the room began to clap their hands. Christina didn't care about the music at this point as they shared the conversation.

"He likes to play games with collars and chains. She plays the games too. Let's just say they're a little weird."

Quirking her eyebrows, Christina couldn't hold back her slight laugh.

"I'll agree with you on that."

"So what brings you here, Christina? Outside of a few weird people with a lot of money, this place tends to be a retirement home for old people."

"Well, I'm not that old yet!"

They both shared a laugh together at her remark. Christina was hesitant to respond to his question, all while the band began to sink their instruments into a slow song to change the tempo.

"I don't know. To be honest with you, I'm only here cause I was offered a residency. I was thinking of making this my vacation home, perhaps."

She didn't want to give him too much information. The last thing Christina desired was for it to become a well known fact among the building that she was a woman carrying a status of Hollywood fame. Toby leaned back in his chair, giving her a nod.

"You must have some friends in high places if they made you a deal like that."

Smirking at his reply, Christina glared back into his eyes.

"Maybe you could say that, but I haven't signed my name on the deed yet."

"Too bad I'm not in the heart fixing business to try and convince you to sign it."

Laughing at his remark, Toby was a brave man to come on strong like that. Grinning back at him, Christina once again noticed his eyes glancing down at her heavy breasts. If she wanted to, this young man would be easy to wrap around her finger and get in bed with. The night had only just begun and she felt the need to flex her lustful desires. Perhaps now was the time to return the favor and come up strong on Toby with hard questions.

"I take it you don't have a girlfriend around the house?"

He shook his head, smiling back at her.

"Nope and my house is right here, if this place is to become your vacation home. Are you gonna ask to come up and see my room, Christina?"

Shaking her head, the time to make a choice was now. It wasn't like her to take a chance with a stranger, but Christina felt confident with the age difference between the two of them. She would be in control and hopefully, that meant she could guide Toby into her own lustful desires.

"No, why don't you come up to my room instead?"

"You want some company for the night?"

"Indeed I do."

There was no reason to sit idle any longer and build up the temptations within. She got up, leaving the glass on the table and then watching as Toby began to rise from his chair too. All the while, the band played on to their slow ballad track. Like the previous songs, the trumpet player was the leading voice, following on with the pace the rhythm section provided. Once Toby got up, Christina turned to him and began to walk backwards.

"Follow me if you dare."

She teased him, winking as she knew the young man would come hurrying behind her footsteps. Still grinning, Christina made her exit from the music lounge, strutting her hips. Brent wasn't anywhere in sight, but she hoped that smug man would be there to witness her leaving with a man that could've been him. Once they had left the music lounge, Toby caught up with her, walking to her right side.

"So which floor are we going up?"

"The fourth."

Her heels echoed across the marble floor of the lobby. Christina didn't bother turning to see Toby as she strutted her hips and went up the staircase. She figured that his eyes had to be observing the movements of her hips, or perhaps glancing down at her thick buttocks when he moved behind her. Not a word was spoken between them as they went up the flights of stairs. Every wall sconce radiated dim lights across her pale skin, making it up every floor. Toby didn't say a word until their shoes were touching across the dark red carpets of the fourth hall. Christina turned around, grinning as she raised her right hand and twitched her fingers, giving that come hither motion. Toby stepped forward, drawing close enough to the point that his chest was almost pushing into her great big breasts. Once again, his eyes glanced down into that amazing cleavage.

"I hope you're ready for me, Toby."

Her big blue eyes set forth onto his face as Christina spoke in a low, seductive tone.

"If you're not, then I'm gonna wear your ass out."

Unable to resist her allure, Toby pushed her lips to hers. Christina wrapped her arms around him, closing her eyes and sinking her tongue into his mouth. They united in what became a tender kiss while her busty chest rubbed up against him. Their lips pulled apart seconds later, giving her the chance to breathe on him as he inhaled the scent of her strong perfume. No words were needed as Christina grabbed the door knob to her room and opened it. Stepping backwards into the room, Toby followed her action. he grabbed at the knob and slung it shut just as his lips met with hers again. A flaming kiss of passion was shared between them as Christina shoved her hands at the front of his suit. When their lips pulled apart she clutched onto his hand, ready to make that walk into the bedroom.

"Come on, I'll show you a time only a real woman can."

Her heels drummed loudly across the floor, echoing in the distance. Toby followed behind her, tossing off his jacket across the kitchen table and then unbuttoning the first few pieces to his white shirt. By the time they arrived to the bedroom, Christina let go of his hand, smirking with her right hand lifted to the center of her dress. The zipper piece of her top dangled between her fingertips. She wanted his eyes glancing down into her cleavage one final time before she slid that zipper down the track. Grinning, Christina pushed it down and her dress began to fall from her body while Toby's eyes enlarged at the sight of her giant F cup breasts. All natural, exposed before him. Christina shook them slightly, allowing those boobs to bounce left and right before he stepped a bit closer. When he raised his hands up, Christina grabbed his wrists, guiding him to touch her skin.

Their eyes met again, as she couldn't resist giving him that playful grin he had to be familiar with at this point. Tony couldn't maintain eye contact for long, as his hands pushed over her breasts, feeling those nipples harden against his palms. He began to massage her tits, rubbing them back and forth and playfully squeezing at them. Christina leaned in, kissing him on the lips before she placed her right hand to the back of his head and guided the man down. She smothered his face with her breasts, flapping them across his cheeks. Toby closed his eyes, embracing the moment as his face was between her boobs momentarily. He pulled away, latching his lips to her left nipple and sucking hard. Softly moaning, Christina could feel a bolt of energy down below. Her black pair of panties became drenched in her wetness. Toby slobbered all over her left nipple before coming to a halt. He alternated his lips to the other one, making sure to suck it equally while her fingers rustled through his short hair.

When he finally pulled his face away from her gigantic breasts, Toby leaned up. Christina had a short window of time to grab at his shirt and finish unbuttoning the ends, revealing his skinny stomach. He tossed the shirt to the floor, kissing her passionately again while his hands moved to her boobs. All he wanted was one last squeeze before breaking their lips apart and then falling down to his knees. Satisfied that she didn't have to demand this from him, Christina grinned, watching his dark eyes down below as he clenched his teeth around her front of her panties. Carefully tugging them down, his nostrils were met with the scent of her fresh dew. Not a single hair was in sight above those pink folds. Christina waited until the panties fell to her ankles and then she stepped out of them, now standing completely firm and naked as Toby embedded his mouth to her vulva's lips. With a faint gasping moan, she moved her hands to her breasts and began to touch herself while feeling his tongue dart inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessss..."

Closing her eyes, Christina moaned and exhaled. Toby was fast at work, keeping his hands over her legs as he worked his tongue in and out of her delicious cunt. He took his time, savoring the taste and then moving his right hand above her clit. Christina had moved her hands to her breasts, squeezing them and then pulling them apart to glance down and look at his face. Once they made proper eye contact, he pinched at her clit, listening to her gasp and moan. Toby rubbed at it while his tongue was still darting in and out of her pussy. To give her a small break, he pulled his mouth from her cunt and then began to rotate between her legs. Christina watched him move.

"Oh, where do you think you're going?"

He didn't answer her question as he gazed up at the sight of her wonderful buttocks. Using his left hand, Toby pulled one of her ass cheeks apart to glance up the crack and then he slid his tongue upward. He could hear Christina gasp, as she was not expecting this surprise rimming to come from him. With his right hand back at her pussy, he dipped his middle finger inside of her, slowly twirling it around until his tongue found her dark little hole. The sudden sensation had pulsed through her like a bolt of lighting. Christina's eyes widened, as she felt his tongue lapping around her back door hole. All the while, Toby was careful with his right hand middle finger slipping in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my god!!"

Finally a reaction had come out of her, far enough to satisfy him. Toby snaked his tongue out from the crack of her ass and began to withdraw. When he climbed his way back out from between her legs, he slipped his left hand down the crack of her buttocks, and probed her dark little hole by slipping the tip of his index finger in. Christina groaned in excitement, allowing the man to indulge himself in exploring her body. When he embedded his mouth back to her vulva lips, Toby moved both hands away, ready to play with her clit again as he snaked his tongue back inside of her. She let out a sigh in relief that he was going to continue this round of pleasure. Soon Christina felt his right hand finger rubbing at her clit again while Toby shifted back to her front side, still on his knees.

"Keep doing that! Ohhhhh!"

Her request was fulfilled as Toby continued to rub at her clit, working his finger faster. He used his other hand to slip between her thighs and grab at one of her ass cheeks, all while his tongue was still working back and forth into her. Toby didn't appear that he wanted to stop any time soon, as he was working hard at pushing her to an early climax. All Christina could do was stand there, breathing heavily as she felt one of his hands squeezing her ass cheeks. Toby pulled that hand back and gave her booty a playful smack as he began to wiggle his tongue deeper inside of her.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh god!"

Knowing right then and there, this man was going to push her to that sweet release, Christina braced herself. Eyes closed, she smashed the palms of her hands against her giant breasts, squeezing at them hard all while feeling his tongue move within her. Toby was hard at work, pinching and rubbing at her clit. He gave her ass one final playful smack before moving his free hand away. Still thrusting his tongue into her pussy, Toby worked harder, moving in and out in a faster pace when Christina finally reached her breaking point. She let go of her breasts, moving her hands down to his head, to lock him down in place. Toby wasn't going to pull his mouth away regardless, with the sudden burst of her love nectar flying to the back of his throat. A hard release came, nearly gagging him with those warm juices. He eagerly swallowed it down while listening to her take deep breaths.