Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over on the counter sat the paperwork of her contract deed to fulfill the residency deal. Christina glanced over it, remembering that she had yet to sign her name on the line. After last night she was almost convinced to leave the hotel all together before Toby had saved the evening. It may have been easier to grab a pen and write her signature down, but Christina decided not to. One night was not enough to make such a bold decision, marking this place as her vacation home. At least for today, she needed further convincing. What else did this hotel have to offer? Had Toby not come and shared drinks with her, Christina felt she would have been left second guessing what her eyes had witnessed among her potential neighbors. Now wasn't the time to put her name on the contract. Today, she planned to explore and see what else this hotel could offer her for leisure. Hopefully she would find Toby again too.

TO BE CONTINUED