Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know I was here?"

"A friend of ours told us there was a famous Hollywood lady somewhere around here."

"I take it you both live here?"

Her question prompted a nod from Phil, while Bobby simply muttered 'mmmhhhmmm'. She began to wonder who could have told them about her. It was easy to guess Hunter.

"Who told you I was here? This was supposed to be a secret."

"It would be bad business if we told you our friend."

Bobby spoke up in response. The two men looked at each other for a moment as Christina fixed her eyes back on the screen. She took a moment before replying to them.

"Oh right, you boys would never lie to each other when you want something."

They laughed at her cold remark. Christina could easily speculate that Hunter was somewhere in the hotel. Maybe he watched her enter the theater and told his friends. That was her first guess.

"So let me guess. You're both..."

Raising her free hand, Christina gestured with two fingers as if quotations.

"Big fans. Am I right?"

"Oh yeah!"

Again, Bobby replied before they both nodded. All Christina did was sigh and roll her eyes.

"You like classic movies, Miss. Hendricks?"

At least Phil was able to get a nod from her. She turned to Bobby and teased the man, offering her a drink. Seeing as he was star-struck at her presence, Christina saw no reason not to take advantage.

"Mind throwing this away for me?"

He took the drink, rising from his chair.

"Sure, no problem."

She did not so much crack a smile, watching Bobby make himself useful by disposing of her trash. Phil carried on in his speech as Bobby walked away.

"You should've checked in last week; it was a Humphrey Bogart marathon. Now they're back to showing just a single movie all week."

Rita Hayworth's and Glenn Ford's voices were audible in the distance, but Christina was no longer paying attention to the events on screen.

"I take it you come here often, Phil? Maybe you're more interested in classic movies than I am."

The man had laughed at such snide remarks. Bobby quickly returned, sitting his skinny body back down in the seat on her right side.

"Yeah, I like watching 'em. They don't make movies like that anymore, you know? Too much computer-generated crap clogs up the screen these days."

Christina laughed at his remark.

"Too much super hero shit too, if you ask me."

Bobby interjected, causing Christina to turn and smile. She saw both of them gazing down into her heavy cleavage, unable to maintain eye contact. It was clear to her that they had a level of lust for her. Whether they came here as a result of Hunter telling them or not, Christina no longer cared. What she had in her sights was two unsuspecting men who were almost to the point of drooling over her beauty. It was hard for her to care about anything other than their motivations. She knew what they wanted.

"So you're both big fans, huh?"

Christina watched them both nod quietly. Neither man said a word for a moment, causing her to smugly grin at them.

"I guess we can't call this a chance double-date, so what do we call it?"

"A triple date!"

She giggled at Bobby's words, but Phil shook his head.

"I might as well come right out and say it. That makes a threesome."

"Hmmmm, you're not one to be subtle, are you?"

Phil smiled, shaking his head again. His big brown eyes focused on Christina, with the occasional glance down to her cleavage. Bobby's eyes never left her figure either. For a moment, Christina thought to herself, as if she was living the role of Gilda, or perhaps Hayworth herself as a glamour goddess. Taking on two men tonight would definitely be a step further than the last two nights. Could her body take it? Christina had only one question for herself. The men displayed confidence, but she was not doubting herself. Bobby and Phil had a look to them that told her they would be easy. Christina figured it would not take much to have them wrapped around her fingers once they found a place of privacy.

"I don't like to beat around the bush. Sorry if I'm a little blunt with my words."

"No, it's fine. I appreciate the honesty."

Bobby laughed at her response to his friend. Christina took a second glance his way, then back to Phil.

"Are you two brothers or something? I swear, you could be twins."

"That's what people call us."

After Bobby's reply, they both cracked up laughing. Christina spoke again.

"But you're not related, I take it?"

"No, you could say he's my brother from another mother, if you will."

Bobby pointed back at Phil after his admission. Christina giggled at his remark.

"Oh lord, do you tell every woman that?"

"No, just a Hollywood babe like you."

"How flattering."

Christina teasingly replied. The movie had become background noise to her, no longer paying it any attention whatsoever.

"You might be famous, Miss Hendricks, but we-"

She cut Phil off, talking over him.

"Please call me Christina. We're not sharing the screen with those in front of us."

The men laughed at her comment. Phil carried on speaking.

"What I was trying to say was, me and Bobby here are kinda famous with the other lucky female guests here. As you put it, a triple date... but I think you know what I really mean."

So there it was. Christina had the men figured out as a swinging duo, but she could not have guessed they specialized in threesomes. From the way Phil described it, they had a reputation among the hotel guests. Maybe it was a joke or he was bluffing, but Christina found it amusing. It was easy for her to imagine them scouting for lonely women in the music lounge. She caught Bobby staring at her breasts. Feeling more daring about her teasing, Christina gazed directly at him and spoke.

"You look distracted."

When Bobby's eyes moved back to her face, Christina flashed her pearly white teeth in a grin. Phil sat there and watched her speak in a seductive voice.

"Can't take your eyes off them, huh? Don't worry, I'm used to that."

"How about we get outta this place and go somewhere more private?"

Phil's words captured her attention. Christina was intent on filling out his question.

"Your room or his?"

"Mine. I've got a nice apartment up on the sixth floor."

Raising her eyebrows, Christina seemed impressed.

"Nice, you're a few floors higher than me. I take it you've lived here for a while?"

As Phil nodded, Bobby answered her question.

"We've been here for about four years, actually. We came together. They call us the twins for a reason."

Laughing at them, Christina nodded.

"Trust me, I can see why!"

Phil chuckled and began to rise from his seat. He offered her a hand. The movie was still playing in front of them, but Christina had long since stopped caring. There was no need to wait until the screening had ended. She was ready to leave now. Bobby got up and followed them as the sound of big band horns followed through during the film. They were up and leaving, right at the most famous scene in the movie. Rita Hayworth was taking the stage to sing her famous song and strip a glove sleeve from her arm. Christina could hear her singing voice but paid no attention to the sound of her heels clicking and clacking. Phil led the way to the door, opening it and stepping aside.

"After you, Christina."

"Fancy yourself as a gentleman, Phil?"

"Only for now."

He was the last person to exit the theater. Christina took the lead, and soon had Bobby to her left and Phil to her right. They marched down the hall until Phil turned to the elevator. He smiled while punching the button to call it down to the first floor. It was an antique design with the old cage style and sliding fence door. Christina watched the needle above, moving to the left side as the cage came down to the first floor. The door slowly slid open and then the party of three piled into what was a small, compact cage. Christina found herself shoulder-to-shoulder, sandwiched between the two men. This was the first time she was in an elevator at the hotel, noticing how small it truly was. Phil pushed the button and then the cage began to slowly rise from the floor.

"First time, Christina?"

Bobby spoke up, noticing the concerned expression on her face. That was before his sight dipped back down to her massive tits. She nodded, prompting him to laugh and reply.

"I'm sure this won't be the last thing done for the first time tonight."

Phil chuckled before the elevator needle above stopped and a ding sound was heard. She swallowed her breath, anticipating the moment they were behind closed doors. There was truth in Bobby's words. This would be her first threesome. Something she had waited to indulge herself in well into her forties. Christina knew better than to admit it. She had no desire to stroke their egos, as they already seemed bold from the fact that they were sleeping with a Hollywood woman tonight. When the fenced door to the elevator slid open, Christina attempted to rush out in front of them, but Bobby stepped out first. The three of them took a walk together, with her in the middle. Phil was to her left, Bobby to the right. The hallway looked no different than the one outside her own room. Phil made a stop at the third door, turning to grin at her as he turned an unlocked knob.

"After you, Christina."

He was still trying to play the role of a gentleman. She entered the room, glaring back at him before setting her eyes on a living room that was much larger than her own. It contained the same vintage style furniture, only Phil did not keep a tidy living room. A laptop was open on a wooden coffee table, sitting between several bottles of liquor. Some odd black bags and a jacket were spread out across the living room with no television in sight from any wall. As Christina stood there, the door slammed shut, pulling her out of this short daydream. She was not fucking them in this living room. Not with how unclean it appeared to be. Turning to Phil, Christina threw her right arm around him.

"Where's the bedroom? Tell me where to take you."

Bobby stepped closer, and then she threw her left arm around him. Stuck in the middle, Christina waited for Phil to point his finger forward. She tightened her grip around both of them.

"Just straight that way, ignore the kitchen."

A doorway on the left side led to the bedroom. Christina walked with the men, feeling firmly in control now. Her heels clicked and clacked across the hard floor below. Once they reached the doorway leading into the bedroom, Christina let go. She used her right hand to activate the light switch on the side. A large king-sized bed had at least been made up. The bedroom was not dirty compared to the living room, leaving her with the impression that room service only tended to this one room. The bed was made up with black satin sheets and a gold frame, similar to her own room with the exception of one thing. Christina noticed a giant mirror embedded in the wall above the headboard piece. Directly across from her was another mirror above a dark wooden dresser.

"You boys ready to peel a Hollywood star out of this dress?"

Christina teased them in a sultry voice. She was ready to play her part as a screen goddess, enchanting their wildest fantasies. Turning around to face them, she grinned while grabbing the zipper at the front of her busty corset. Christina only wanted to see their eyes glance down. This reveal she knew was going to be a mouth-watering moment for each man. Slowly, she tugged the zipper down. Her breasts nearly popped out with no bra to contain them. Phil gasped, followed by his friend yelling.

"Holy fuck! They are huuuuge!!"

Bobby's reaction made Christina grin so smugly. That was the kind of reception to the reveal of her tits that she loved to get out of a man. Even better, she was getting it from not one, but two men tonight.

"Don't be shy. You can touch 'em. Both of you."

Guiding them with her voice, Christina stood there, exhaling as she soon felt Phil's hands smashing over her right breast. Bobby followed the same action, squeezing her left tit. Each man could feel her hardened nipples poking into their palms. Christina moaned. Soon, their mouths found a way to suck and slobber on her breasts. That was when she ran both hands through the back of their heads, feeling those short licks of hair. This was better than kissing them. She did not want to brush her lips on either man, instead preferring their mouths to be on her skin. Again, she moaned.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah..."

This was a moment Christina loved. Rather than one man willing to worship her body, she had two. The sound of them slobbering and sucking on her breasts became louder with each passing second. She raked her fingernails through their hair with both hands. With another loud moan, Christina decided to move her hands out of their hair and instead gripped her massive tits from the side. She smashed them together, flexing her elbows and smothering their faces with them. When the men finally pulled away, they began to take their shirts off in unison. Together they worked, almost as a team. This made Christina only want to peel off her dress faster. She dropped it to the floor, standing firm and proud without a thong or panties.

The men took a glance at her nude form as she planted her hands on her hips. This was the second time in a matter of days that the same black dress was removed from her curvy figure. She figured a proper modeling pose would keep their attention. Bobby licked his lips when he saw her wet pussy. Freshly shaved earlier in the day when she had hours to burn back in her own suite. Phil took a glance, but was distracted by the sight of her breasts. Bobby was already unfastening his belt and unbuttoning his pants. Phil took his shoes off, kicking them around the floor before he began to loosen up his slacks. Christina watched, still feeling in control as the men were properly undressing before her. Soon enough, she would have two hard cocks to gorge herself with. She licked her lips and tapped her right hand fingers across her hip, patiently waiting.

"You ready for this, babe?"

Bobby spoke up to her as he slid his zipper down and shoved his boxers and pants down simultaneously. Christina's big blue hues glared back at him, then gazed in Phil's direction. She reached out with her right hand, gripping the front of Phil's pants for a strong tug.

"Allow me."

Immediately dropping down to her knees, Christina was not going to accept no for an answer. She pulled at the front of his pants with such force, the button snapped. Bobby had already dropped his pants and underwear, and was now reaching down to loosen his shoes. Once he got them off, he stepped out of his pants and underwear, leaving them in a pile on the floor. Christina unzipped Phil's pants, tugging them down to reveal a pair of white briefs with a heavy bulge sticking up. To tease him, she rubbed the bulge first, then pulled his underwear to allow that hard cock to flop freely out of its clothed prison. Glancing to her left, she noticed Bobby was standing there with his hand wrapped around his cock. She took a moment to watch him stroke it as she licked her lips again. Reaching out with her left hand, Christina pulled Bobby's hand off his dick.

"I want it! Allow me!"

He laughed at her remark as she soon had both hands fingers twisted around hard cocks. Christina wasted no time wanking them back and forth. She twisted her right hand fingers, just to make sure she had a solid grip around Phil's hardening pole.

"You seem to know what you want."

Christina smirked at Phil.

"Yeah, I'm a little greedy."

They both laughed at her reply. Christina continued to wank their cocks, pumping them up and down to get a full rise in their lengths. She wanted each cock fully erect before entering her mouth. The stiffness of Bobby's pole prompted her to grin up at him. All he did was glance at Phil and make a quiet gesture. However, they were communicating with expressions, Christina did not care. She opened her mouth and slid her right hand down to the base of Phil's pole and prepared to suck. Her left hand was still stroking Bobby's cock back and forth when she breathed across Phil's cock and enveloped her lips around the head. Gazing up with her blue hues, Christina made eye contact with Phil as she began to slowly suck his cock. 'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan escaped her mouth as she bobbed her head up and down.

Together, Bobby and Phil watched. She took her time, sucking that cock inch after inch while pumping her left hand up and down Bobby's shaft. Christina had never been in a situation like this before with more than a single cock to please. After sucking on Phil's cock, she pulled back to the head and released it with a popping sound. She turned left, sliding her hand down to the base of Bobby's pole and then twirling her tongue around the head. She kissed it before sliding it between her lips. As she began to suck his cock, her right hand jerked Phil's wet shaft, pumping up and down. Christina took her time, devouring Bobby's length inch by inch. She wanted to make sure she sucked it equally before alternating back to the other man. Pulling back, she made another popping sound with his cock flopping freely out of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah."

Christina moaned in a low voice. Her hands became busy stroking each cock, pumping it back and forth as she held them closer to her face. She wanted to take a moment to measure them from the distance to her face. Her hands slid down to the base of each cock, then she glanced back and forth from left to right.

"So fucking big."

"Which one? Me or him?"

It was Phil's voice speaking up to her. Christina resumed stroking them as she giggled.

"Both of you, honey."

Since he spoke first, Christina wanted to tease him by kissing his friend's shaft first. She kissed the head, then flicked her tongue across Phil's length. When it came time to shove one back into her mouth, she chose Bobby. This time, Christina aggressively bobbed her head up and down, choking herself with the sound of slobbering and sucking noises.

"KAH-GWAH-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

Unable to get it all the way down her throat, she gave up with a few inches left and then withdrew her lips. Christina turned right and fed Phil's cock back into her mouth. She did not bother pumping her left hand up and down Bobby's length, instead gripping it tightly from the base. As she sucked Phil's cock this time, she used her right hand to jerk up, meeting in sync with her lips as she gave him the pleasure of her mouth and hand working together in unison.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah."

Phil moaned to her. That was all Christina needed to hear to know she was doing her job plesuring him. As she pulled her lips back, she released his cock with another pop sound. Now she had a few strings of saliva dangling from his shaft back to her open mouth. Before sucking on Bobby's cock again, she spit across the head, then pushed it back into her mouth. Christina wanted to devour that cock a second time with a hint of aggression. This time she let go of it entirely, pushing her lips all the way down. She gagged, closing her eyes as they began to water up. Christina squeezed her right hand fingers tightly around Phil's cock, causing him to groan.

"Damn, she tries hard."

"Yeah, you've gotta admire that."

Bobby replied back to his friend. His choice words made her expect him to put a hand down over her head and take control, but it never came to be. Christina pulled her lips back, releasing his cock from her mouth with a heavy breath. Several strings of saliva dangled from her open mouth back to his cock. She stuck her tongue out, opening her eyes to glance up at them. Phil shoved her hand off his dick, wrapping his own fingers around it before guiding it to her tongue. Smack. Smack. Smack. His shaft slapped against her wet tongue until Christina opened her mouth wide enough for him to feed it to her. Now that both of her hands were free, she pushed them over her breasts, feeling her own erect nipples poking into her palms as Phil brought his right hand down over head and took control. He began to thrust his cock into her mouth while moaning in a low voice.