Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, babe. Get on top of him, but I need you to face me. "

"What's the occasion? He just had my ass. You mean to tell me you aren't interested in-"

Waving his hand, Phil cut her off. He spoke over Christina.

"No, we've got something better in mind. Your pussy is tight and hungry for something. I know it and he knows it too. Do you think you can handle us both, Christina?"

Christina could not believe what she was hearing. She glared back at Phil, almost needing a double-take.

"Really? Both of you in my pussy?"

All he did was grin, nodding his head. Bobby laughed from the bed.

"You wanted more. Don't worry babe, we know how to give it to you."

The other man was taunting her, or so it seemed to Christina. If he was going to challenge her like that, she had no desire to back down. Stepping closer to Bobby, Christina watched him use his right hand to hold his cock up for her. She then turned around and assumed the position. Reverse cowgirl was something she was at least familiar with thanks to her ex-husband. It was a position she rarely found herself in, but she did have a bit of experience. Christina lowered herself down, moving Bobby's hand away as she guided his cock into her pussy. From where Phil was standing, he took in the sight of her beautiful giant breasts jiggling around. Bobby had bent his knees, dangling his feet from the bed, but Christina spread her legs out. She moaned at the feeling of his cock pushing into her cunt.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!"

In this position, Phil would be the one pounding her. At least that was a role reversal between the two men. Christina felt Bobby's hands moving on the underside of her legs. His wrists held up where she could bend her knees, if only to keep her legs spread out. Phil grinned, stroking his cock as he stepped forward. They exchanged glances as Christina moaned to him.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you wanna fuck me?"

Phil laughed at her. There was something amusing about her level of confidence in him. Maybe she came off smug and did not realize it. Christina had no idea what he thought of her attitude, nor did she care.

"Be careful what you wish for, babe."

Bobby spoke up, followed by Phil, making a comment.

"Yeah, I really hope you can handle this. Guess we're about to find out."

Stepping a bit closer, he rubbed his cock over her pink folds and then shoved it up against Bobby's pole. Christina braced herself by taking a deep breath. She raised her head and closed her eyes. Her desire was more about the feeling rather than watching as Phil pushed his cock inside her. He found it difficult at first, rubbing his length against his friend. With a sigh, Christina began to desperately moan for them.

"Ohhhhh god! Yes, yes, yes! That's it! Get inside me... Get in there! Oh! Ohhhhh!"

Her eyes suddenly opened upon feeling the other cock pushing inside her cunt. When Christina glanced down, her eyes enlarged at that sight. Phil's cock was shoved up against Bobby's length, both of them stretching her pussy out as he now began to thrust. A groan was heard from Bobby's voice before he screamed.

"Fuck! Give it to her!!"

Phil shoved his hands over her mighty tits. He squeezed them as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock into her pussy. Bobby appeared to be having a difficult time at first, but soon his cock was pumping along with Phil. They moved at a slow pace, stretching out her pussy. Christina felt Phil squeeze her tits again as she screamed aloud.

"FUCKKKKK!! OHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDD!!"

This pleasure was almost too much for Christina. She may have withstood the pleasure of double penetration earlier, but this was certainly her last stand before her impending orgasm. She had forgotten entirely about the climax she experienced earlier today in the shower. Baring her teeth, she snarled at Phil, screaming again.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHHHH GOD, FUCK ME!! OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Moving his right hand off her breast, Phil grasped for her hair. He shoved her head down as Christina moved her hands over her breasts. With his other hand free, Phil took another handful of hair. He wanted her to watch as the cocks pumped in and out of her cunt. Christina pushed her hands down over her own breasts, screaming aloud again.

"FUCK ME!! DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, OHHHHHHHH!!"

This pleasure was almost too much for her. Christina knew she had merely seconds to go before reaching her orgasm. Bobby wrapped his arms around her stomach, only to maintain himself as he struggled to thrust in. Rather than working their cocks in a rhythm like before, Phil would thrust and send Bobby's cock inside her. The bed began to shake, the frame beating up against the wall like before. Christina curled her toes up, trying to fight off what was about to come.

"OHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

As her legs began to shake, her lips puckered up and she whimpered. Phil made one last thrust. Both men could feel the insides of her pussy tightening up around their cock. Bobby screamed out.

"This is it! She can't hold back!!"

Phil let go of her hair, watching as Christina's legs shook. She kept her toes curled up for a few passing moments while crying and panting. This ecstasy of pleasure was too much. For a moment, she was lost in this wonderful feeling, completely weak in her knees. When Phil finally did pull his cock out of her cunt, the result was her gushing juices squirting in the air.

"Shit!"

He groaned as some of Christina's love nectar splattered onto his chest. For a moment, her pussy appeared to have the power of a gushing water fountain. Streams of her juices trickled down her thighs after the sudden burst splattered onto the floor. Christina could not believe that through all this time, neither man had reached his orgasm. She still had two cocks to work into an explosion, and at least one of them was hanging on to dear life. Bobby was groaning and grunting, trying to hold himself back from erupting inside her.

"Get down on your fucking knees, Christina!"

Phil commanded her in a desperate voice. She was still trying to catch her breath, but Christina climbed off Bobby and obeyed. When the other cock slipped out of her pussy, she staggered. Nearly falling to the floor, her knees hit the carpet as Phil took a few steps back. His hand was wrapped around his cock. Christina guessed he wanted his shaft cleaned, so she wasted no time shoving it into her mouth.

"That's it, that's it... Suck it clean."

His voice called out in approval as Christina began to bob her head up and down. She slobbered her way up and down that shaft while Bobby got up from the bed. He stroked his cock, moving to Christina's left hand side. When she pulled her lips back to the head, Phil reached for his cock, snatching it from her.

"Hold your tits up. You know what to do."

It suddenly dawned on Christina that Phil did not get the opportunity to fuck her tits. She cracked up, giggling in her fatigued voice.

"Oh, that's right. You wanted to fuck 'em earlier and forgot."

"Hold 'em up!!"

His impatience made her laugh. Christina held her breasts up and pulled them apart. Her eyes never left Phil as he shoved his cock between her tits and then planted his right hand over her left shoulder. She squeezed her tits around his shaft, trapping it before he began to thrust hard.

"Yeah! There you go! Fuck those titties!!"

The exhaustion was evident from her voice between heavy sighs. Bobby glanced at Christina, wanking his cock fast as he aimed it at her face. The fatigue had set in, as it was a wonder she had any strength left inside after their double dosage of double penetration rounds. Panting and taking deep breaths, she moaned as every inch of his hard cock pumped between her tits.

"Fuck my tits, ohhh yeah!!"

Phil's face scrunched up as he grunted. Christina knew he had only had a short amount of time before reaching that sweet release. She forgot about Bobby off to the left. His fingers were wrapped tightly around his cock, stroking it back and forth as it aimed directly at her face.

"I love it when I get my tits fucked! Go on, fuck 'em! Fuck 'em hard!!"

She could not hold herself back from teasing him with the right words. Christina wanted to make Phil cum as hard as he possibly could. The sound of Bobby groaning and crying out in pleasure caught her attention to look his way. What she witnessed was the head of his cock pointed directly at her face. Christina did not even bother glancing up at his face when she heard Bobby begin groaning. She knew what was about to come and closed her eyes just in time. Thick ropes flew out of his cock, splattering across her forehead and the right side of her face. Christina blinked, gasping as she let go of her tits.

"Oh damn! That's a big load!"

More spurts of cum splashed onto her face from Bobby's cock as Phil grabbed ahold of his own meat pole and began stroking. He grunted and screamed out loud.

"Take this! You want a fucking load? TAKE IT!!"

Spurt after spurt of cum landed on her face from two directions. Christina closed her eyes and opened her mouth, stretching her tongue out in hopes of catching any of it. Bobby pushed his cock over her tongue, firing off a thick droplet that ran off her tongue and dripped down to her tits. Christina squeezed her lips around his shaft, sucking on it to milk the final drops of his seed into her mouth. Phil continued stroking his cock, forcing out the final wads of cum that landed were now dripping down her left cheek. 'Mmmmm, mmmmmm', she made muffled moans against Bobby's shaft before he pulled it out of her mouth.

"Look at her."

"Yeah, we covered her well. I could fuck those tits every day, man."

Phil chuckled after his reply to Bobby. Christina opened her mouth and showed them the small amount of cum she had mixed with her own saliva. A drop of cum fell from her left eyebrow as she studied the smug expression on their faces. Phil could not stop grinning, and Bobby looked as if he had won some great reward. It was no question how proud the men were to see her face a drenched mess. The streams of cum ran down her neck with drops reaching her giant breasts. Christina was still catching her breath while gazing upwards at them. There was nothing for her to say to either man. This moment was more for her own pleasure as she had her dirty desires fulfilled for a third night in a row at the Miracle Light Inn. After all this time, perhaps a miracle had occurred in restoring her neglected sex life.

TO BE CONTINUED