Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. Just like that, just like that babe."

Closing her eyes, Christina made a muffled moan. She spread her fingers out over her tits, pinching her nipples between them while embracing this moment. Phil fucked her mouth, thrusting more of his cock in at a slow pace. She could hear Bobby groaning as he gripped his cock and began to jack himself off.

"God damn it, she is so hot. Look at her suck it. She was hungry for some dick tonight!"

Phil laughed at his friend, but concentrated on fucking Christina's mouth. He took a few steps around, forcing her to turn her head right if she was to continue sucking his hard dick. Christina opened her eyes, gazing back at Bobby now. An idea quickly came to her mind, given that her hands were on her breasts. She knew where she wanted the other cock. Gripping her tits, she pulled them apart to offer a passage to the other man. Bobby ignored her and insisted on stroking his cock, not giving in to the temptation of her tits. Christina made more muffled moans against Phil's cock in her mouth.

"Shake your tits for me, babe!"

Oh great, Christina thought to herself. He did not know what she was hinting at and instead wanted to be teased. She could not tell him where to put his cock, not with her mouth stuffed with the other one. Rather than giving in, she concentrated on sucking Phil's cock. Excess saliva leaked from the right corner of her mouth with a string dangling. Closing her eyes, she shoved her tits together. Bobby let out a frustrated sigh. Christina did not even attempt to jiggle them around as entertainment. When Phil slowed down, her eyes gazed up at his face. She watched him snatch his cock out of her mouth. Ropes of drool dangled back to his shiny, spit-soaked shaft. Christina turned to Bobby, spitting on his dick and then pulling her tits apart.

"You sure you want me to shake 'em? I'd rather you put that cock right here."

Winking at him, Christina kept her giant breasts pulled apart. Bobby could not take his eyes away from them. He guided his cock right down the trench and pulled his hand back. Phil's eyes were fixated on this moment, watching as Christina closed her tits around, trapping his friend's hard rod.

"Ohhhhh, shit."

"Don't that feel good, Bobby? You like how your cock feels between my tits?"

She licked her lips and then began to pump her tits up and down. Phil's eyes widened for a moment before he yelled aloud.

"Holy fuck! You've done this before, haven't you?"

Christina nodded, locking eyes with Phil before replying.

"Yes, many times. Do you wanna fuck my tits too?"

Quietly nodding, Phil broke eye contact to watch. All Christina could do was smugly grin at him. She worked her tits up and down, fucking Bobby's cock with them to a pulp. He exclaimed, moaning once more.

"Fuck! Ohhhhh, fuck yeah!!"

She was in control. Christina thought to herself how easy it was to wrap these men around her fingers so far, all from the power of her big tits alone. When she finally glanced down to watch the head poke up, Christina spit on it. She adjusted her hands over her tits and parted her lips. When the head of Bobby's pole thrust up, she flicked her tongue across it. After three times of licking it, Christina felt Phil's cock smacking against the left cheek of her face. She let out a moan as Bobby laughed.

"You might distract her doing that."

"I don't think so. This woman knows exactly what she's doing. She knows exactly what she wants."

Phil's words were enough for Christina to open her mouth, ready for him to feed his cock back in. He pushed it in as she came to a halt moving her tits. All that did was give Bobby the opening to take control. The other man bucked his hips, pumping every inch of his cock between her famous breasts. Closing her eyes, Christina lost herself in the blissful pleasure. This was what she wanted. To suck on one cock while feeling the other one pump between her heavy tits. She moaned against Phil's cock as it nearly slipped out of her mouth. Bobby planted his hands down over her shoulders locking her in place as he began to fuck her tits at a faster pace. Phil had to move his right hand to the back of her head, only to prevent his cock from slipping out of her mouth.

Several seconds passed as Christina could feel every inch of Bobby's shaft sliding up and down between her boobs. All the while, she kept her lips squeezed around the head of Phil's dick, sucking it as hard as she possibly could. Her pussy was tingling. The burning sensation that she felt down there told her that she was going to need them to fuck her hard to satisfy her lust. 'Mmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm', muffled moans were audible from her mouth. Christina kept her eyes closed, hearing all the grunts and groans produced by each man's voice. Bobby was panting as if he could not control himself but was beginning to slow down. If not for sucking on Phil's cock, Christina would have likely taunted him for that. Were her breasts too much for him? A moment like this only made her more proud to use her body for pleasure.

"Fuck! Ohhhhh, man!!"

With a sudden stop, Bobby began to snatch his cock from Christina's breasts. She let go of them so his dick could be freed. As he held his cock, she then concentrated on sucking Phil, but he too came to a halt. Her lips were still squeezed tightly around the head as her big blue eyes glared at him. Their eyes met as he exhaled his breath. She knew how to tease him with her eyes alone, daring him to pull his cock free from her lips. Phil did it anyway. Christina made him pull hard enough that when his cock finally left her lips, a loud popping sound echoed throughout the room. Phil had moved away, already climbing onto the bed while Christina and Phil had their moment of a staring contest.

"Come on, get up on the bed, babe."

"What? You're not gonna fuck my tits now?"

Phil chuckled at her question.

"Not on the floor. Get up."

His tone was stern enough to mock her. Christina snarled a dirty expression back at him before climbing up. Bobby had stood up and taken enough steps back that he was almost touching the headboard of the bed. His figure covered the entire mirror, avoiding a reflection of the action that would soon be occurring on the bed. She was still wearing her black heel pumps. The time had finally come to slip her feet out of them and stand firmly on her toes. Christina took one look at the bed from across her right shoulder and then pushed her hands down to sit. She then kicked her feet up and began to scoot herself back until she was on the bed. Her eyes never left Phil, teasing him the entire time before she positioned herself on all fours. From where Bobby was standing, he had a perfect view of her plump ass cheeks split from the crack.

"Bring that cock over here, Phil."

In this position, there was no way she could fuck it with her tits but Christina did not care. If he wanted to fuck her tits badly enough, he would find a way as the night progressed. Climbing up on the bed, Phil balanced himself as his feet sank down into the blankets. Christina glanced behind her right shoulder, noticing Bobby's line of sight down to her ass. He used his right hand to caress her pale skin, squeezing one of her ass cheeks. Since she did not shake her boobs for him earlier, Christina teased the man by shaking her hips. Her ass cheeks wobbled a bit until Bobby brought his left hand down, spanking her ass hard.

"Oh, yeah! Mmmmmm, bring that cock to me Phil. I wanna taste it again."

Phil's hand was wrapped around his dick, stroking it slowly. He slapped it against her face, beating it against the left cheek to tease her. Christina thought quickly of a way she could tease him in return with dirty talk.

"I thought you wanted to fuck my tits? I guess you're gonna wait for that, huh?"

Bobby laughed at her taunting Phil in that sexy, seductive voice that Christina used. He spanked her booty again.

"Are you waiting to get fucked?"

Flicking her orange hair, Christina glared at Bobby from across her right shoulder.

"Only when I've got a cock in my mouth."

Those words motivated Phil to reach for her hair with his right hand. He gripped it before she turned forward and, with her big blue eyes set on him. Christina obediently parted her lips, eager to suck him again. Bobby watched as his partner shoved his cock into Christina's mouth. The other man waited until she had a mouthful before he brushed the head of his cock over her pink vulva lips. Christina moaned over Phil's cock. He planted his other hand on her head, ready to fuck her mouth for a second time. When Bobby's pole finally sank into her tight cunt, that was when Christina closed her eyes.

"You ready for this, man?"

Phil called out to Bobby who nodded at him.

"Yeah, let's fucking do it!"

As soon as Bobby replied, he bucked his hips. Christina let out another muffled moan as she could feel his hard cock beginning to thrust into her pussy. Phil kept his hands on her head, gripping curls of her long orange hair as he too was now thrusting into her. With her eyes still shut, Christina braced herself. She clawed at the blankets below with her fingers, embracing this moment as she was fucked from both ends. With a groan, Phil broke the silence, speaking out to his partner.

"How tight is she?"

"Nice and tight, just like I expected! Older women have the best pussy!"

Phil laughed and raised his right hand. As Christina kept her eyes closed, she soon heard their hands clap together in a high-five. It was somewhat amusing to hear them talk about her like that. When Phil planted his hand down into her hair, Bobby began to thrust harder and faster. He planted his hands on her hips to grip something, watching her ass cheeks wobble and jiggle as their bodies hit together. Christina moaned on Phil's cock, soon feeling it push back and forth in her mouth. She sucked it inch after inch, all while feeling her giant breasts wobble and shake from underneath. Phil began to pick up the pace in the following seconds, still ramming his cock in and out of her mouth.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAH-KAH!"

A string of inaudible noises came from her mouth as his cock pushed deeper into her throat. This time her eyes did not water up, but it was still a struggle for Christina to suck his full length. She felt his balls rubbing against her chin, all while Bobby thrust harder and faster.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah!"

Bobby's voice alerted her as she soon felt Phil come to a sudden stop. He abruptly pulled his cock out of her mouth and smacked it against her face. A flood of her saliva trickled from her lower lip, falling to the bed. Christina whimpered before screaming.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh god!"

The bed shook slightly, causing more noises with the frame rattling against the wall. Phil rubbed the head of his wet cock against her right cheek. Bobby noticed Phil had pulled out. That was a cue for him to slow down. With one last thrust, he slapped her ass hard.

"Do you like taking it up the ass, Christina? Gotta admit, you've got a fine rump."

Now she knew that Hunter could not have told these men about last night. Maybe he was not their friend at all. For a moment, Christina thought about Toby. Could he have discovered her identity and spread the truth to two friends? Another slap of Bobby's palm across the right cheek of her ass interrupted Christina's thoughts.

"Do you like getting fucked in the ass? Yes or no!?"

Christina snarled. With her teeth barred, she glanced across her right shoulder.

"Yeah! But what I really want is both of these big fucking cocks inside me!"

Whether it was their idea to taunt her like this or not, she did not care. Impatience was a virtue she could not tolerate. It only brought her more aggressive side out.

"You heard her, man. She knows what she wants."

Phil laughed, flashing his teeth at her. Christina barked back at him.

"Yeah, I know what I want! You're both gonna fuck me at the same time. Got a problem with that?"

"Hell no! Why would I have a problem with that?"

"Why would WE have a problem with that?"

Bobby interjected, correcting his friend. Christina crawled off the bed from the right hand side. Once standing on her feet again, she turned around to face the men. Bobby had already moved to sit on the bed. He slid his body along the edge, giving her the impression that this was not the first time they had used a double penetration position. Experience may have been on their side, but it was another story for Christina. So far, she had managed herself well with these men, but was starting to feel slightly nervous. This act was something she had never indulged herself in, but there was no way for her to prevent the desire. Phil climbed off the bed, but on second thought, Christina wanted a different position. She pointed at Phil with her right hand index finger and spoke.

"Lay down on the bed."

Aiming her finger back at Bobby, she commanded him.

"Get up. You can plow me from behind. I wanna be on top of someone."

Bobby laughed at her.

"I love how you put that. You want someone to pound you in the ass?"

"Yeah, and you're lucky I'm in the mood for it tonight. You should be thankful you get to fuck my ass."

Now Phil was laughing at her. He rested his back on the bed, motioning with his hands for her to climb up. Christina pushed her hands down into the sheets and then returned to the bed. She crawled over Phil, straddling him as her knees bent on both sides of his body. When he gazed up, his sight was met with her massive breasts hanging near his face. Christina used both hands to grip his cock. Her fingers squeezed around it before she elevated herself up. All Bobby could do was watch as the red headed Hollywood goddess was lining up his friend's shaft to slide into her juicy cunt. She took her time, only lowering herself once the head was poking into her vulva lips. Christina bit her lower lip and listened to the gasping moan Phil made.

"Ohhhhh, yeah."

"You like that? You like being inside me?"

All he did was smile and nod slowly. For a moment Christina found herself giggling. Bobby began to climb around the bed, moving in position from behind her. Due to Phil laying on the bed, this position was going to require Bobby to rest on his knees and Christina to arch over. Bracing herself for what was to come, she pushed her hands down over Phil's skinny chest. He only had light hairs around his nipples, giving her the impression that his age was likely mid-twenties and not in his thirties as she originally believed. When Christina leaned over, her giant breasts swayed. They jiggled left and right before pressing down into his chest. Bobby stood behind her, adjusting himself on his knees. Christina soon felt his hands caressing her ass cheeks for a subtle squeeze.

"This is a fine ass. It'd be a shame to not give it any attention."

Giggling, Christina thought to herself. If only he knew that someone else had their fun with her dark little hole last night. What an experience to go through multiple men in the past three days, leading up to this chance encounter. Christina braced herself as she felt Bobby's cock sliding up the crack of her buttocks. He pulled her cheeks apart, finding her dark little hole. She gasped upon feeling him thrust in.

"Oh god! That's it! Get in there!"

This was the moment Christina braced herself for. She did not know how she would handle it, only that her bravery had to be maintained. As Bobby's cock thrust inside her, she gasped for breath.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!"

Eyes widening, lower lip falling, Christina needed a moment to process this feeling of a cock shoved into her two holes. As she gritted her teeth, Phil wrapped his arms around her. He was within breathing distance with the chance to kiss her until Christina turned her head left. Her breasts were still pushed against Phil's chest, though now she could feel Bobby's hands squeezing her ass cheeks. Closing her eyes, she panted and groaned as they began to thrust in an odd rhythm. One after the other, they pumped their cocks into her.

"Come on, fuck her man! Give it to her!!"

it was Bobby calling out to Phil, who did not need any further encouragement. The man beneath her was hard at work, thrusting his hips to drive his cock into her pussy. Christina gritted her teeth, opening her eyes as she felt her hair sway in her face. Throwing out both arms, Christina swiped the hair from her face with her right hand. With a gasp of breath, she screamed at them.

"Ohhhhhhh, FUCK!!"

Her voice echoed in the distance with such a loud, high-pitched scream. Bobby pounded his cock in her ass faster now. His eyes focused on watching the entire length of his shaft disappear with a full thrust up her ass. The men worked together in a rhythm that Christina found to be strange. First Phil would thrust, then Bobby. They displayed a level of experience in the way they were fucking her. Bobby reached for her wrists, grabbing them and then pinning her arms behind her back. Christina gritted her teeth, screaming again.

"OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

"You like that? You like getting fucked by-"

Snarling and growling with her gritted teeth, Christina cut off Phil. She screamed over him.

"YESSSSS!! YESSSSSSSS!! GIVE IT TO ME!! GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE FUCKING GOT!!"

The bed frame began to bash against the wall. The mirror above rattled, wobbling lightly, but this movement was not enough for Phil and Bobby to slow down. Christina could feel Bobby's hands tightening around her wrists, keeping them locked in place. In the beginning she felt as if she were in control, but that time was lost now. Bobby had her right where they wanted her. Sandwiched between them, taking two hard cocks in her holes. Christina screamed again.

"FUCK ME, OHHHH GOD!! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

So far, so good. It may have been a miracle for Christina that she did not reach her climax yet, as she was fucked in this position. Over and over, she could feel Bobby's cock pounding her ass, followed by Phil's hard rod pumping in and out of her cunt. Inch by inch, she took it while groaning and screaming aloud.

"FUCKKKKK!!"

Bobby's hands loosened around her wrists after Christina's loud voice echoed throughout the room. She was screaming directly into Phil's face, leaving him with eardrum-piercing screeches. Christina's body was on fire. Lustful flames had awakened something inside her all from this pleasure of double penetration, but now it was coming to a sudden end. With her arms free, Christina pressed her hands down into the bed around Phil. Bobby stopped and pulled his cock out of her ass, prompting his partner to also stop. Gasping for air, Christina did not know how to handle herself when she felt Bobby reach for her orange locks of hair and give a hard snatch.

"Get up, time for a new position."

Whimpering and panting, Christina could feel his hand tugging at several locks of her hair. Bobby stood up on his feet. He only let go of her hair when she quickly got off Phil, pulling his cock from her cunt.

"I can't believe you haven't cum yet. The last woman we had, she couldn't make it to five minutes before she had enough."

Bobby pulled her hair once more as he continued speaking.

"But you... you just want more. Is that right!?"

He let go of her hair, giving Christina the chance to snarl at him.

"That's fucking right! I do want more! When I say I want you both to fuck me, that's exactly what I want!"

The two men glared back at each other, almost as if they were communicating in silence. Phil flashed a sinister grin before glancing in Christina's direction. She climbed off the bed, standing first, while Bobby moved to sit at the edge of the bed. A new position was in the making. Phil was the next one to step off the bed, motioning over to his friend.