Don't Leave So Soon Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you've seen the locked staircase, huh? You're quite the explorer."

"A nosy one, if you want to call me that too."

Her words made the man laugh. Christina sat back, her eyes never glancing away as she awaited his answers.

"I can tell you why you're walking down dead-ends. This hotel was rebuilt on the foundation of an old building. The walls are concrete, and it was cheaper to work over some areas instead of tearing them down."

He paused to curve his lips into a smile.

"As for the stairwell door, well... That depends on how bad you wanna know what's down there."

Christina sighed, almost pouting.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It's a secret to everybody. If you really wanna know, I'm the man you need to impress."

Still smirking, Brent pointed his right hand thumb back to his chest.

"Not some boy like Toby."

So there it was, Christina thought to herself. She knew Brent was telling the truth since he had a major job at the hotel. Toby, Bobby, and Phil were merely workers from how he spoke. If anyone had answers to her questions, it was this man. She knew what he wanted. Brent would have taken an easy pass at her that first night if not for Toby stealing her attention away. Back then, she would not have thought twice about this man, but tonight had different circumstances. Her inquisitiveness could not be contained. The more Christina thought about it, this was likely her only chance to learn what was beyond that locked door. After the first three nights of one-night stands, she felt bold enough to take on this man. Slowly curving her lips into a seductive smile, Christina nodded to him.

"Maybe you're right. I need a man tonight."

She exhaled, playing up her seductive side that was begging to be unleashed now. All Brent did was smirk as he began to rise from his chair.

"You'll have to step into my office then."

"Of course. Since you're the man, you can lead the way."

With a grin, Christina could not help herself. She had to tease him before rising up, ready to leave with her half-empty glass of whiskey still on the table. Brent wasted no time heading for the day, knowing she was walking directly behind him. There was no need to tell him about her short adventure into the offices recently. Christina thought to herself that the door she seen(saw) leading to the security office must have belonged to him. Would he be taking her through the same hallway or another route? She kept her thoughts to herself as they left the music lounge. Hopefully, that woman she encountered in the office would not be there tonight. The last thing Christina wanted to see was those cold eyes glaring back at her. She did not need another Mad Men flashback tonight.

"Will we be alone in your office?"

Her question prompted a nod from Brent, though she could not see his face move while walking behind him.

"Yeah, you're lucky I have a key, cause it's usually locked down by this time of night."

Thank god, Christina quietly thought to herself. She did not want to be face-to-face with that older woman again. Brent walked her through the lobby, taking a turn opposite from the elevator. They went through a short hallway after a door, and then he opened a door leading to the offices. The lights were off, with only lamps spread out in the room to illuminate the darkness. Christina quickly learned that the office space had a different entrance from the one she had entered before. Brent led her to the security office door she remembered studying. He turned around, grinning, as he opened the door and invited her in first.

"Come on in, Miss. Hendricks."

Rolling her eyes at him, Christina smirked.

"Oh, please. I'd prefer it if you simply called me Christina."

"Now we're getting on a more personal level."

His response made her giggle. Brent stepped in behind her and shut the door. The room was dark until he walked over the desk and activated two large lamps that sat next to it on either side, illuminating the room. Her eyes wandered around the office, noticing the empty space he had. A book shelf across the room seemed oddly out of place. The desk itself was a large dark wooden piece with a black leather chair behind it. On the left side of the desk was a white padded chaise lounge chair. It stood out from the dark brown wallpaper and overall look of the room. Behind the desk was a large, portrait-sized frame with a black mask hanging on it. This piece of art caught her eye as it seemed out of place.

"Want some wine or maybe some whiskey to get started?"

Brent's voice snapped her back into reality. Christina turned around, shaking her head at him.

"No need. I'm better at this when I'm sober."

He chuckled, watching her place her hands at the front of his chest. Christina's big blue eyes gazed at him. Brent cupped her chin with his right hand and leaned in to kiss her lips. It was a short peck of the lips. He pulled away before she could sink her tongue into his mouth. For him to reject a deeper kiss was unexpected for Christina. She watched him loosen his jacket before removing it and slinging it across the room onto a wooden chair in the back. He stood in a white button-up shirt, revealing his muscular arms slightly, but Brent did not bother unbuttoning the shirt. The shiny metal of his watch gleamed through the dimly lit room from his left wrist. He shifted his hands to a large brown leather belt, holding his pants up. Christina responded to this action by loosening the straps of her dress, quietly pushing it down to begin undressing.

After the one-night stands earlier in the week, Christina was confident to wear something underneath to excite a potential man like him. The dress fell to the floor, revealing her voluptuous form covered in lacy black lingerie. Brent fixated his eyes on her curvaceous body, staring at her breasts that were slightly elevated from a push-up bra. The fishnet stockings ran up to her thighs, complete with a garter belt that measured just below her belly button. A thong covered her pussy, but she could tell Brent's eyes were more focused on her large tits than anything else she currently had to offer. In an attempt to distract him, Christina pulled the thong down to reveal her wet shaved cunt. She then turned around to bend over and reveal the full size of her buttocks. Christina's eyes gazed up at the mask hanging behind the desk, looking through the eyes as she heard Brent softly sigh.

"Turn around. You forgot to take something off."

Christina let out a sigh. She expected Brent to at least compliment her ass, but he seemed to have other ideas in mind. When she turned around, she noticed he had quietly removed his shoes and unbuckled his pants far enough to reveal a pair of red boxers underneath. His hands were currently busy unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke again.

"Lose the bra."

"All you had to do was ask."

Reaching behind her back, Christina tightened the bra, then loosened it to give her breasts a slight bounce as the lingerie piece came undone. She pulled it away, dropping the bra to the floor as his eyes enlarged at the sight of her massive breasts.

"Damn. I knew they were big after seeing them on TV for years, but..."

Brent paused as Christina pushed her hands over her breasts, hiding her nipples as she rubbed them together to playfully tease him.

"But what? Too big for you?"

She teased him before falling down to her knees, not giving Brent the chance to touch her breasts yet. Her words may have been snarky, but Christina was confident enough to use her breasts on him as weapons of lust. It did not matter how big his cock was; she could easily smother it, but not quite yet. She still had to get his boxers off. Brent pulled his shirt off, revealing a hairy but muscular chest. This was a stark difference from the younger men she had slept with earlier in the week. With a grin across her lips, she grabbed the front of his boxers and tugged them down to free his semi-erect cock. Christina wasted no time grabbing it with her right hand. He seemed pretty large already in her hand. Maybe he was a shower not a grower. As she bit down on her lower lip, she pumped her hand up and down, stroking until she had his shaft at full size. Her eyes slowly widened and mouth opened at the sight of his length growing.

"What was that you asked me? Too big for you?"

He was almost mocking her from the tone of his voice alone. Christina had slowed her hand nearly to a halt as her big blue eyes gazed up to see the smug grin across his face.

"It's huge."

"Yeah, I know. So is it too big for you?"

If he was not taunting her seconds before, Brent surely was pushing her buttons now. Christina exhaled while sliding her fingers down to the base of his shaft. The length alone was intimidating, certainly putting the young men before him to shame through size. Swallowing her breath, she pushed the head to her lips and kissed it. Eager to begin sucking, she gazed up at his eyes again as she pushed his cock into her mouth. The smile had faded from his face as Brent carefully stepped out of his boxers. Christina moaned a muffled sound, then closed her eyes as she began to bob her head up and down.

"Yes, that's it. Show me how you suck it."

Twisting her fingers around the shaft, Christina began to jerk him, pushing her fingers to meet with her lips as they pushed down. She knew she could not suck his entire length but was not going to give him the ego boost of agreeing that his cock was too big for her mouth. With the help of her hand, Christina wanked and sucked him simultaneously until she pulled her lips back to the head. She released it with a popping noise and raised her left hand. Christina flexed her elbows as his cock required all ten of her fingers to properly hold it. Instead of stroking it up and down, she twisted her hands around his shaft. Brent smiled at her effort.

"Too big?"

Her eyes glared at him. Christina did not expect him to ask that question yet again. She shook her head before replying.

"I prefer big ones."

"Is that so? You prefer a man then."

She nodded, still twisting her fingers around his mighty cock. Instead of answering him back in spoken words, Christina opened her mouth wide and moved her left hand away. She slid her right hand fingers down to the base and let go with all but her index and thumb while pushing his pole between her lips again. This time, Christina opened her mouth wide. She knew this was going to be a struggle trying to suck it properly, but she was not giving up easily. As she bobbed her head up and down, slobbering and sucking noises became audible. Brent planted his hands on his hips and softly grunted. Christina tried to push his cock all the way to the back of her throat, but then gave up after feeling the head slide to the back of her tongue. She extracted his cock from her lips again with a popping sound.

"I thought you'd be up to the challenge."

Brent sounded disappointed in his words. Christina glared at him as she wrapped her left hand fingers around his dick again and resumed twisting. Now that his cock was soaked in her saliva, her fingers glided around it with ease.

"I'm not done sucking yet."

"Oh, really?

Now he was taunting her with that question. Christina stopped wanking his shaft and moved both her hands away from it, bound and determined to fit it down her throat. She enveloped her lips around it and began sucking the first few inches. Her eyes remained locked on his face as she bobbed her head up and down. Christina closed her eyes as she began to force his cock further down her throat, still bobbing her head up and down.

"GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

Saliva dripped down to the base of his shaft as her mouth generated slobbering and sucking noises. Her efforts resulted in Brent finally groaning before he spoke again.

"Keep that mouth open wide."

Her eyes opened wide as she gazed up at his face again. Brent moved both hands to her head, slipping his fingers through her lovely orange curls of hair. With a tight grip, he began to buck his hips, driving his cock into her mouth. Christina gagged, instantly choking on his cock as this action was unexpected to her. Drool began to leak from the corners of her mouth as Brent was now fucking her mouth.

"Let me see if I can help you take it down. Come on and suck it, Christina."

Slowly, he thrust his cock into her open mouth, looking to push more of his length past her tonsils. Christina continued to gag, choking on the length of his strong massive cock dick. The drool leaked from the corners of her mouth with saliva strings dangling and shaking from both sides. Christina thought of pressing her hands over her giant breasts, but instead folded them into her lap. Brent continued to fuck her mouth nice and slowly. Not only was his length an opposing challenge, his girth forced her to keep her mouth open at its widest.

"Come on! Let me in that tight throat!" Brent grunted as his cock head slammed against the back of her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH!" Coughs and gags filled the office as tears started to form at the corners of the Hollywood actress's eyes.

"That's it, that's it. Keep that mouth fucking open."

Another chorus of her slobbering and sucking noises echoed throughout Brent's office. He pushed into her one last time trying to bully more of himself down her throat, wanting to feel her chin collide with his balls. But it wasn't meant to be...this night he thought. When he slowed to a halt, Brent pulled his cock out of her mouth. A flood of drool fell from her lower lip, with saliva strings breaking off to fall down to her breasts. Her valley of tit flesh now included a river of slimy spit. Christina gasped and exhaled as she felt her tits become sticky and wet.

"You need to work on this. Do yourself a favor and spit more on those tits."

She was unsure of what he meant. Work on what more? Instead of asking him the question, Christina followed through with his command as his hands left her hair. She moved her hands beneath her breasts, tilting them up as she spit down on the left boob. A ball of her drool trickled down to her erect nipple. She knew what he wanted. The time had come to push her breasts together and pull them apart. Brent wasted no time guiding his monstrous cock between those huge breasts. Christina moaned, feeling his inches slide between them as she squeezed them together and spit on the head of his shaft again.

"Big tits like that need a big cock, wouldn't you say?"

Christina laughed at his words. If only he knew about the younger men before him and how her breasts easily swallowed up those cocks. He was easily bigger and more worthy of putting her breasts to the test. Brent wasted no time bucking his hips like before to drive his shaft between her tits.

"Ohhhhhh, yes."

Moaning softly, Christina closed her eyes and raised her head. She loved this feeling of having her tits fucked. Every inch of Brent's shaft slid up and down between her tits, knowing that soon her wet pussy would be getting this treatment.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck my huge, soft, perfect tits. You don't get the opportunity fuck Hollywood tits like this everyday."

She could hear him groan after uttering her words. As she slowly opened her eyes, Christina noticed the smug look of satisfaction across Brent's face. The feeling was mutual. He moved his hands to cup her face, tilting her head up to look into his eyes.

"You like having your tits fucked, huh?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes. I love pleasing cocks with my massive heavenly pillows."

Her eyes never left his as he continued to pump his cock back and forth between those huge tits. Brent moaned, listening to Christina cry out to him.

"Fuck my titties! Yes, yes!!" She could feel him strain and swell. His huge cock was one of very few to not be engulfed by her F cups.

As she focused on eye contact, his hands moved away from her face. Christina finally broke eye contact to glance down and watch the head of his dick poke up between the folds. She slid her tongue out, lapping it across the head. Brent began to thrust harder and faster, pushing the head of his cock between her lips where she waited to suck on him hard. A popping noise was heard each time it was extracted from her mouth. Pop. Pop. Pop. He came to a stop after the third time. Brent pulled his cock out from between her breasts, gripping it at the base. Christina pouted as she felt the absence of his shaft no longer between her tits. Her big blue eyes glared at him momentarily before she moved her hands underneath her boobs. She shoved them together, as if presenting them to him.

He licked his lips while studying her breasts. Brent guided his shaft up against her right areola, rubbing it. Christina gritted her teeth and exhaled deeply. She began to moan as he poked his cock into her erect nipple. It was funny to her that all this time he had yet to touch her boobs with his hands. Smack. Smack. Smack. His cock beat up against her nipple, causing Christina to quietly exhale and coo. Brent slid his shaft to her other breast and repeated the same action with two smacks. She bit her lip, gazing back at his face. Christina expected him to break this moment of silence by talking dirty, but Brent stayed quiet. He was not done playing with her breasts yet. He pushed the head of his cock up against her right nipple, poking it into her skin. With a deep breath, Christina could not remain quiet any longer.

"Are you thinking about fucking me?" [How do you want me?"

Christina said, staring up at him.

"What do you think? Get those tits on my desk."

Smirking at him, Christina figured this was a perfect opportunity for some dirty talk.

"What do I think? I think you want me to get up and bend me over this desk so you can fuck me real good. You want to pound me on your desk like I'm your nasty little secretary, hmmm?"

For once, she managed to make Brent smile widely with her words. He slowly nodded and then stepped back.

"Get up and turn that ass around then."

Not the type of man to offer her a hand and pull her up, Christina was still grinning widely as she followed his orders. She climbed up, her breasts jiggling all around before she turned around and pressed her hands down on the glossy wooden surface of his desk. Her eyes narrowed down, noticing various white papers spread out on the desk. Most of them had small fonts printed in black ink, but she could not make out what the papers pertained to. On the left side were a few fancy black pens and a glass ashtray filled with three disposed cigars. Whatever else was on the desk, she could not pay attention to after feeling his right hand slap across her ass. Christina moaned, raising her head up as she felt his wet cock poking between her thighs.

"Are you gonna fuck me, Brent?"

"I think you already know the answer to that question. You know, if you really wanna ask me something worthwhile..."

His right hand snatched her hair up hard. Christina closed her eyes, arching her head up as she soon felt him breathing down the left side of her neck. Brent pulled her hair harder and then spoke into her ear in a low voice.

"You should be calling me boss."

As he finished his words, Brent's cock slid past her vulva lips. Christina gasped. Her eyes remained shut as she felt the first thrust of his pole inside her. The girth certainly put the younger men to shame before him. She had to brace herself, as she knew this was going to be a rough ride with him in control. His breath blew down her neck again, swaying strands of her red hair. He let go of her hair and then stepped back to adjust himself. Christina finally opened her eyes and glanced down to see a subtle reflection of her arms on the glossy surface of the desk. Brent slid his hands to her hips, gripping them tightly as he began to thrust his cock into her pussy.